Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 030

Story Info
Penelope has revenge on Sisyphus, Demetrius goes to IO.
3.5k words
4.65
16.9k
1
0

Part 30 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers

Back on Olympus there was not a flat Toga to be found among any of the Male Gods in attendance. Artemis, now naked as well, knelt over Amphrite, her beautiful breasts swaying as she slapped Amphrite continuously in the face. Struggling beneath her, Amphrite cursed and thrashed, each kick of her legs exposing her bare pussy fully to the crowd of horny Gods watching intently from the sides.

Now greatly aroused by the fight, Artemis moved her body up over Amphrite's face and plunged her now sopping pussy right down onto her open screaming mouth, holding her head tight to her crotch with her powerful hands, made exceptional strong by centuries of archery practice. "Lick it bitch!" she shrieked. "Lick it all up. Feel my juices running down your throat WHORE! You love it cunt! You love my pussy, eat it like the drunk slutty cow you are!!!" In between her stream of invectives, the unintentional struggles of Amphrite trying to escape her legs sent shockwaves of pleasure through her body, as her face rubbed right against her pleasure nub.

This now was too much and the erotic pot had come to full boil. Tented Togas surrounding this scene all now began to move up and down in rhythmic time to Artemis's grunts and moans, each cock inside throbbing and bobbing, hypnotized by this unbelievable display of Sapphic fury. Dionysius stood dumbfounded and painfully erect as he watched, casually reaching under his robe to adjust himself as the pressure of his erection pulled hard on the fabric and caused it to ride up and pinch his balls. So turned by the show he could not stand it any longer he pulled three quick wanks on his Pud before bringing his hand back in front after shoving his dick down in between his legs in a pointless attempt to try and relieve the pressure.

Apollo, Pan, Hephaestus and all of the others watched in silent fascination and horny awe as the day took this most delightful turn. Struggling wildly and frantically under Artemis, Amphrite now reached up with both of her hands and grabbed Artemis's swinging breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples hard causing the Goddess to wince in pain. Despite the humiliation of the scene, and the pain she felt from her ass beating in progress, Amphrite found herself oddly aroused by the musky scent and taste of Artemis's nectar running all over her face.

Reaching up to protect her nipples, Artemis lifted her hands off of Amphrite's neck just long enough to give Amphrite the opportunity to flip her off her face. Now with both standing, each Goddess attacked one another again and wrapped their legs around the others head in a display of surprising violent 69, rolling down the hill, their heads locked in scissorholds by each other's firm thighs. Not a peep could be heard from the crowd as the air was filled only with the sounds of groans, grunts and little moans of pleasure occasionally eeking out of the two Goddesses as they simultaneously attacked and licked one another. This was the absolute Zenith of the erotic battle, and Apollo, no longer able to control himself, broke the reverent and aroused silence by yelling at the top of his lungs. "YEAAHHH!!!! Lick that bitch, Lick it! Eat that bitch OUT!!! WHOOOOOOEEEEEE!" His outburst broke the hypnotic trance that had paralyzed all of the other Gods and sheer Pandemonium broke out. An explosion of shouts and screams occurred as Gods whooped and hollered at the top of their lungs, swept away in an erotic frenzy.

Back in the Underworld, Hades apologized for his mistake. "Sorry Penelope, Sisyphus is in the next cell. Ever since the big renovation last summer I always get lost down here. Nothing is where is used to be." Penelope, still laughing at the sight of Tantalus and his eternal self-sucking punishment, followed him down the hall to another large iron door. Opening it, the metal creaking as its enormous hinges swung open, she was simply astonished at what she saw. The inside of the cell was enormous, and had the illusion that instead of being deep under the ground in the Underworld, they were back outside up on the Earth. An enormously steep hill appeared on the far end of the cell rising upwards at an incredibly steep angle. Just looking at the slope, Penelope felt herself grow tired as she imagined having to climb those heights.

At the very top of the hill was a lone Olive Tree, one of its branches hanging right over the side of the cliff. Squinting to see, as it was fairly far away, she noticed what appeared to be a key hanging off the very tip of the lowest branch. Looking around the rest of the room, her eyes finally rested on a pitiful form at the bottom of the Hill next to a giant twelve-foot diameter boulder.

There, naked, exposed and paralyzed was Sisyphus. Her eyes narrowed in hate as she studied him. He was crouched on the ground on all fours, his ass and dangling helpless balls and penis staring her right in the face. His whole genitalia was completely defenseless to any attack; balls dangling deliciously down, inviting a swift kick to their spongy sacks, his asshole open to any tree trunk or ivory shank one might want to shove inside, the tip of his penis begging to have red hot iron clamps attached to their sensitive tip. Penelope had to resist the urge to rush in and attack him in a violent fit that would rival the furies.

Seething with rage she turned back to Hades, who oddly had a quite serene look on his face, satisfied and at peace because of the measure of justice he was about to dole out. In his hands he held leather gloves, a coat and boots. She was confused, but curious. He recognized her quizzical look and holding the leather items out in his hands said "Penelope my dear, you might want to put these on. You will need them, trust me." . Upstairs in the underworld, Archimedes teetered on the edge of destruction, his cum raging in his balls and slowly starting to ascend to its glorious release. Snapping back to reality, he gently cupped the face of Cassandra, her mouth greedily devouring his throbbing cock, and slowly removed his penis, exiting her mouth in a comical POP. Helen, standing watch, looked down on the top of her head and said "See Cassandra, I told you he was hot!" Cassandra eagerly agreed and began to lean forward to take Archimedes in her mouth again.

"Please Ladies, PLEASE have mercy!" Archimedes begged. "I am a mere human, and I do not have the strength to resist your charms and beauty, so PLEASE have mercy and don't tempt me. I am right on the edge of blowing it"

Helen and Cassandra both grinned. Helen smiled saying "Archimedes, you say the sweetest things. Don't we turn you on? Don't you want to have us both at the same time, your cock shooting its tremendous load down our greedy throats?" As she spoke, she leaned over and massaged his balls, grinning as she felt how full and warm they were, aching to empty. "But" she added "I suppose he is right. We wouldn't want him to spill out and cause a riot now would we." Giggling Cassandra nodded her agreement. Opening the fridge, she pulled out a large plate of Dolmades, licking her lips as she placed one of the delicacies in her mouth. Even long dead, she had to admit she still loved the taste of marinated grape leaves. Bringing her right foot up to her hand, she gripped a Dolmade with her toes and lifted it slowly towards Archimedes face. Transfixed by the sight of these gorgeous spirits, and desperately desperately horny, his mouth was fixed open. When the beautiful Helen brought her delicious foot, gripping the Dolmade, to his mouth he closed his eyes and took the treat from her feet, being sure to take a long luxurious lick up the sole of her foot before he grasped it in his teeth.

After Penelope put on her leather gear she turned around and modeled them to Hades, who lightly applauded. "Black is definitely your color my dear" he joked as he pulled out an enormous stone jar. Opening the lid, she could see a glowing red liquid inside, appearing to boil, but giving off no heat.

"What is that?" she asked.

"This my dear is what you will be applying to your friend over there. This is venom that was milked from the spiders of Ariadne, and, the effects on human skin will serve our purposes quite well here." Giving Hades a blank stare, he could tell she did not understand the full gravity of what he was saying. "The venom creates the sensation of thousands of ants crawling all over the skin, and can truly drive someone quite mad if they get some on their skin, especially certain areas of especially sensitive skin. I have been told that people above in the Overworld have used this as a means of information extraction on spies, as once applied to someone's balls they usually spill whatever secrets they were having in about five seconds. The sensation can really drive one crazy and if used properly, can keep them quite aroused. Now, Sisyphus over there is quite paralyzed, so he cannot resist. Take as much as you want and make sure to get every nook and cranny coated fully."

Penelope grinned a horrible evil smile that even turned Hades already frigid blood cold. Walking over to the helpless Sisyphus she noticed that he was sweating profusely, despite the relative chill in the air. It was obvious he had heard everything they said and knew what was about to happen to him. Bending down in front of his face, she stared straight into his terrified eyes. "Boy, I am going to enjoy this!!!! There won't be a single inch of your balls, cock or ass that I am not going to completely saturate. Sisyphus could not scream, but tried to as he was well aware of the effects this venom. While King of Ephyra he would have his enemies' balls dipped into this substance and then locked away in a chastity belt for punishment. The sensations were so maddening that ALL chose castration after a few days rather than be perpetually tormented without relief from the venom. Now he was going to have the same thing done to him.

Running her leather bound hands down his back, she playfully slapped his ass cheeks as she squatted down behind him. Blowing air onto his defenseless balls, she noticed them starting to swell and his cock started to throb. "HA! These instruments of my rape are now going to be made into instruments of your torture FUCKER!!!! And they don't even realize what is coming, as they appear to be quite anxious for me to get started." Taking her gloved hand, she reached under him and ran her cold fingers down his chest and stomach, over his hardening dick and grasped his balls roughly. They were so helpless, dangling there before her, she intended on taking her time.

Reaching into the jar she brought out a heaping glob of the substance and smeared it right on the tip of his cock, just a tiny dab. Instantly, despite his paralysis by Hades, his whole body lurched. The sensations were instantaneous and his cock grew red and started to throb uncontrollably. Inside he was screaming for mercy but none could hear, and even if they could, none would be given. With her appetite now aroused, she took both hands and vigorously rubbed the venom into the skin. Peeling back his foreskin she made sure every crevice was completely covered. As she massaged the venom into the skin she could feel his cock throbbing desperately and his body straining to move, desperate to get away.

Leaning back on her heels, she saw his balls, freshly shaven by Hades servants, all wrinkly and pink, extra sensitive after being so recently denuded of fur. Taking another giant handful, she grabbed his left testicle and placed it in her hand, rubbing the venom deeply into the skin, saturating every centimeter of its pink helpless surface. Repeating the same with his right ball, she grinned. He would suffer now, and suffer forever for his crimes.

Viewing his asshole, puckering in desperation, trying to remain sealed away from attack she took another handful and began to circle the little brown hole with venom, making sure everything was covered. Once the outside was thoroughly coated, she placed her fist into the pot and withdrew it, dripping venom onto the ground and watching it sizzle away as the poison hit the stone floor. Plunging her fist into his ass she shoved it as far as her elbow, feeling his prostate and making sure it too was treated. Removing her fist with a giant PLOP, she stood up and turned back to Hades who had a large smile on his face. Justice applied with such vigor made him very happy.

In his left hand he held a small iron cage and in his right a chain attached to a small shackle. Pointing to Sisyphus's balls she got his point. Leaning down again, she snapped the shackle around the base of his balls and then closed the iron cage over his testicles and penis. A single latch attached the chastity cage to the shackle. The bars of the cock cage were so tight he would never be able to get even the tip of his finger inside to try and get some relief from the infernal itching and tickling of the venom. Now caged, Hades gave her the key. "Of course I want you to do the honors!"

Laughing, she decided to toy a bit with Sisyphus before he was finally locked up with his suffering cock and balls forever. Now walking to his front, she knelt down in front of his face, dangling the key right before his eyes. "Sisyphus, before your eyes is the key to your freedom. Once I lock this cage you will never escape and you will forever be trapped in that iron prison, your cock, balls and ass tortured, tickled and tormented for all eternity. I am sure after a few thousand years, after the last of your tiny brain has been turned to mush, you will look back on that afternoon you raped me and perhaps have some regret. But never fear Sisyphus, after a thousand years of torment and teasing, your balls filling with unspent cum, your penis and ass on fire from the venom, you only have FOREVER still to go!" As she swung the key back and forth in front of his pleading eyes, she laughed and laughed, feeling the righteous wave of vengeance wash over her like a waterfall.

Now walking back to his balls, she put the key in the lock and closed him in tight. The cage was extremely tight and she had to struggle to get all of Sisyphus's dangly bits inside. Handing the key back to Hades, he took it in his hand and it instantly melted, the contents draining through his fingers into a puddle on the ground.

Now it was Hades turn, and he walked back to the front of Sisyphus. "Oh you foolish foolish man! All those centuries you had to push that boulder up the hill, and you thought THAT was torture. That was nothing for what is coming for you now. Up on the top of that hill is the only duplicate key to your belt, ironically enough, hanging from an Olive Tree, whose leaves are the only antidote to the venom. If you can get the key you can release the belt and pull a leaf off and wipe the poison away, thus freeing you from the torment." Looking into his eyes he saw a glimmer of hope come into them as he spoke. "So you see, there is always room for a second chance." Walking back to his balls, he lifted the five-foot chain and attached it to that same boulder Sisyphus had struggled with for all of those years. "Of course, getting to the key is going to be a tiny bit of a challenge" he said as he snapped the lock on the chain to the boulder closed thus tethering him to the stone forever.

Pointing to a small bench, he indicated to Penelope that they should sit and observe. For the next twelve hours they watched him struggle and strain to reach the top of the hill, his shoulder and back muscles pulsing in agony as he slowly rolled the giant weight up the slope. Sweat was pouring off Sisyphus as finally he reached the top, mere inches away from the from the key and the branch, its leaves taunting him as the scent of fresh olives started to enter his nose, flared wide from his overexertion. Penelope grew worried and looked at Hades with fear in her eyes, afraid that he might just make it. The look he gave back to her was comforting, as it was more a look of bemusement than concern. As the summit was reached, Sisyphus saw his freedom dangling in front of his eyes and slowly strained to reach out and grab the key, just barely touching the very tip of it causing it to slowly sway on the branch. Right as he took one of his hands off of the boulder, the weight was too much and it started rolling back down the hill, Sisyphus screaming as he was drug to the bottom by the tight chain taunt around his balls. Laying in a heap at the bottom of the hill, he pounded his head into the dirt. He was SOOOOOOOO close he thought, getting back to his feet he started again.

"That Archimedes truly is a genius!!!" Hades exclaimed as he patted Penelope on her leg and indicated it was time to go. She was still giggling at the display and Hades explained everything on their way back up the stairs. He had asked Archimedes to calculate the maximum slope that would allow Sisyphus to get as close to the key as possible while still keeping it frustratingly out of reach. Obviously his calculations were stunningly accurate. Walking up the stairs, Hades confided to Penelope "That boy may just get a bonus on top of his fee!!!"

Demetrius and Calisto spent a most pleasant time together on their journey to Argos. Every day she would help him pilot the ship, helping him with the rigging of the sails or watching as he dove to unsnag the anchor on a piece of coral, enjoying greatly his continued nude status in her presence. At night he spent hours either worshipping her beautiful ass with his lips or teasing her tasty pussy with his talented tongue. It was pure bliss, and after having been taken over the edge of orgasmic pleasure more times than she could count, for the first time in years Calisto was truly happy.

One night, only a day or so away from Argos, she gently stroked his head as it was buried between her thighs. Musing to herself how his lack of the ability to release his own load made him the most attentive lover she could imagine, she sighed, running her thin fingers through his thick wavy black hair. Worried about what would happen on Argos, she asked him a question. "Demetrius, do you really think Io will help me?"

Looking up from her crotch, his face dripping in her juices he nodded. "I am sure she will. Io is a beautiful and thoughtful girl. It has only been a few years since her rescue, so I am sure she will be very happy to help." His mind thinking back to the pleasures of suckling at her enormous and perfect breasts, he smiled, looking up at the stars lost in his erotic memory.

"HEY!" Calisto laughed, playfully slapping him on the shoulder. "You know I am RIGHT HERE NOW you know!" Demetrius giggled and went back to his duties on her lower deck. In the morning, as the coastline of Argos finally started to appear on the horizon he explained his plan. He would as he always does, hide the boat and she was to remain hidden with it. He, and he alone would meet with Io and explain the situation. His nudity was a problem no doubt, but his cover story was that he was a lone fisherman who was lost at sea and had a special message for the Princess's ears alone to hear. That should at least get him an audience, as well as explain his unclothed state, and from there it would be smooth sailing. "Don't worry about anything Calisto, trust me, NOTHING will go wrong." Demetrius and Calisto had no way of knowing that morning just how completely wrong those words would turn out to be.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers