Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 043

Story Info
Calisto dances for Phorenus, hypnotizes him with own amulet.
3.3k words
4.5
14.8k
00

Part 43 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
787 Followers

Servants were quite busy in the palace tonight as yet another feast was in progress and Phoreneus was drinking heavily again. Having woken up late from his encounter with the dancing girl the night before, he was not satisfied, as her resistance to him filled him with more anger than lust. Most of the day he spent at the baths, and of course drinking heavily, so he was pretty lit already before tonight's activities even began. Now that the feast was in progress, he could barely stand. Lounging on his dining couch, he looked up to the upper rows of couches in the banquet hall and saw his wife Telledice glowering down at him, a contemptuous sneer plastered on her face.

"So my dear wife!" he called out to her, every eye in the room turning to hear his voice. "I apologize for not visiting you last night, but that fresh young ass I fucked kept me occupied far too long than she was worth and I fell asleep before I could come to your quarters." Laughing, he continued "I have been told however, that tonight's entertainment puts her to shame, so who knows, once I give the new meat the old princely poke I may be visiting you tonight after all for a taste of some older pussy for a change. You may want to leave the dinner early so you can go wash your cunt out in preparation for my royal visit!!!" Poking his chief guard in the ribs, he laughed hard, pounding the table with his hand shaking in laughter at what he thought was his "wit". The other guards and guests nervously joined in the laughter at his "joke", but it was uncomfortable and forced. Phoreneus's' behavior made everyone uncomfortable but himself.

"Your charm is legendary dear husband" Telledice hissed back, calling for another Amphora when suddenly the sound of zills rang through the marble hall. The melodic rhythmic music of the zills coupled with sound of jangling bells definitely announced that the time for the entertainment had arrived. Every eye in the hall turned towards the oaken door in the front which now had started to crack open. Peeking out with just her foot, Calisto stretched out her right leg, arching her foot, jingling the bells on her ankle bracelet. Adding now just her hand, clanging the zills between her fingers, the silence in the hall indicated that she was the complete center of attention. Smiling to herself, she had certainly put that golden medallion to good use, getting herself placed as the sole dancer for the head table.

Calisto was nervous but surprisingly confident. Inching more and more of her body out, her face veiled in silk, the audible gasps of male pleasure in the room caused her to grin when she was finally standing fully revealed on the small stage. Her gorgeous body was barely covered by her costume and from the hoots and applause it was obvious that her beauty was fully appreciated by the crowd. Tiny bells and jewels barely covered her nipples and her pussy was scantily clad in the briefest of loin cloths, her ass fully uncovered in the back. Zills in her hand, bells around her ankles and wrists, her only other covering was a gold coin belt and on her hand, the ring of invisibility, and a necklace hanging between her cleavage. Feeling the ring with her thumb, she smiled, as her plan already was in progress.

Looking out into the crowd, every eye was fixated fully on her body. Undulating her stomach as she clinked out a melody on her zills, she scanned the crowd, finally coming to rest on Phoreneus, the amulet Demetrius told her about hanging around his neck, silently leering at her, his mouth open in obvious unbridled lust. "BINGO" she thought to herself as she began to shimmy across the stage and onto the main banquet table.

Hands reached out to stroke her legs which she kicked away with her foot. She was a true sex goddess, and her beauty was so intimidating that these normally rough guards were putty in his hands, all desperate to win her favor. When one could take no more and began to crawl up onto the table to join her, she placed a foot onto his face and pushed him hard back into his seat, causing him to fall off of the dining couch to the obvious laughter of his companions.

Rocking her hips up and down she bent over and began to sway her breasts in time to the music, her cleavage and barely covered nipples hypnotizing Phoreneus and his guards with their power. Turning now to the crowd, her fully exposed delicious ass exposed to them, she flexed her ass cheeks and began to flutter them to the beat. Shimmying her body back and forth, she tossed her hair over back as she peaked over her shoulder and stared straight into the lust filled eyes of Phoreneus, removing her veil and dropping it to the floor. It was obvious from the look on his face that he was completely enraptured by her performance, and when she spun around and squatted onto the table, her pussy now largely exposed by the brief cloth hanging so loosely, and she shook her tits from side to side, he closed his eyes and smiled.

Squeezing her breasts together, she brought her right nipple up to her mouth and ran her tongue over the small jewel covering its now erect bud, ringing the bell with the tip. Standing up now, she confidently pranced across the line of tables and ended up standing right above Phoreneus, picking up a bunch of grapes from his table with her toes, she held them in front of his face. Completely enraptured by this vision, he reached out with his mouth and plucked one off with his teeth.

Deep in the Harem, Io was enjoying her bath. Her day had been like any endless number of days before and most likely would be like any of another endless parade of days after, unbelievable luxury mixed with incredible boredom. Relaxing in her tub, holding her long leg up out of the water she ran her soft soapy hands over her calves and sighed. She was so horny, desperate for the feel of a man, his strong hands stroking her skin, his hot breath on her pussy as he worshipped her womanhood, his hard cock plunging into her wet, warm inner depths. Closing her eyes, her silken fingers found their mark under the water and she began to rub tiny circles over her pulsing and throbbing clit. Purring as the erotic pressure began to build in her body, her left hand cupped her enormous and luscious breasts floating in the tub, nipples erect, just barely breaking the surface. Thirsty, she called out for one of her servants to bring her a goblet of wine.

Silence was the response to her call, and Io opened her eyes in surprise. Her servants were normally incredibly efficient and attentive and it was very odd that she ever had to make a request twice. Calling out again, her voice echoed through the empty marble halls, no response coming for her second request. Irritated now, Io emerged from her bath, drying herself quickly with the thick cloth towels, she dropped them to the floor not bothering to cover up. Nudity was quite the norm in the Harem, so after a few months without clothing none bothered ever covering themselves anymore. Walking angrily into the main hall to find out what was going on, she stopped and blinked at the sight, not believing what she was seeing.

There in the middle of the room, was a mass of writhing sweating desperate female flesh. All of her servants were there, bodies entwined, naked, wiggling, groaning, panting, it was quite the sight! She could not see what they were doing, but bunched up as they were, it was obvious that they all were focused intensely on something trapped underneath them, fully hidden from her view by their bodies. In the center of this pile of quivering estrogen was Beria, her head thrown back, tits bouncing wildly as she shrieked at the top of her lungs in obvious pleasure.

Her face quivering with rage Io screamed "WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE!!!!!" causing the servants to immediately freeze and turn to look at her. Slowly, and obviously reluctantly they began to peel off of the pile. Finally, when all but Beria had gotten up, she saw it. There was a man lying on the floor under all that naked female flesh, shaking under the pussy that was grinding down onto his face. Beria, lost in pleasure, eyes closed tight, sweat pouring off of her body, groaning uncontrollably over Demetrius's talented mouth, had been so swept away by his oral attentions she had not noticed Io's presence.

Io was entranced. Laying on the floor in front of her was the body of an obviously gorgeous man, and having not seen the male form except the old Eunuch's in years, her eyes greedily drank in the sight. The first obvious thing she noticed was that this was NO Eunuch, although sadly that impressive package was caged away, she could clearly see it was impressive as it strained to burst out of its iron prison. The beautiful male body she saw before her instantly had her nectar gushing down her thighs. Strong legs, rippled abs, gorgeous chest, all covered in scratches and bite marks from her servants, this was a vision that would rival Adonis, and oddly it looked very familiar to her. Commanding Beria to get off his face, Beria screamed as one last orgasm ripped through her body before slowly sliding off. Looking down at the face, covered in the copious juices of her well serviced servant, hair completely disheveled, face coated and dripping, a grin firmly planted on his face was Demetrius. Instantly recognizing him Io screamed "DEMETRIUS!!!!!"

Back in the banquet hall, Calisto was working her charms. Spinning around on the table, she now presented her indescribably delicious ass to Phoreneus, and closing her eyes in mock ecstasy, she slowly lowered herself off of the table right into his lap, his obvious erection bending up the crack of her posterior as she lowered her weight onto his lap. "Oooooooooo, someone is liking my show!" she murmured as she felt his hard prick running up the smooth valley of her behind. Rubbing up and down, she played with his erection with her ass, giggling as she felt it quiver against her flesh, straining to rip out of his toga.

Crawling back onto the table, she turned and looked intensely into his eyes, spreading her legs wide, her glorious golden triangle achingly close and barely coved by just a tiny strip of cloth, her bejeweled legs and feet firmly planted on the table. As they both stared at each other, a smirk formed on her mouth when he blinked and looked away, her intensity too much to bare, and his arousal fast becoming unmanageable like a wild dog chewing its way out of a weakened cage. His hand was unsteady as he lifted a golden goblet of wine to his lips, dripping and spilling down his face.

Reaching down to his hand, she took the goblet from him. Holding it to her mouth, quaffing a large gulp it also spilled wine down her chest. Laughing, she poured the contents of the goblet down her breasts and over her stomach, finally emptying it right onto her tiny loincloth, causing it to instantly to cling to her mound, exposing every curve of her sex clearly in the flickering torchlight.

Phoreneus was beyond aroused, completely enraptured by this display. When Calisto leaned back on her back left elbow and brought her foot to the back of his neck, she pulled him slowly to her inner thigh, still dripping with wine. Looking down at the top of his head as he lightly licked the wine from her body, she whispered into his hear "Drink!" As he licked up her inner thigh, his rough hands grasping her leg, she felt the chain to his amulet on the back of his neck with her toes and smiled. Watching all of this from above, Telledice got up from her couch and stormed off to her apartments. This humiliation was too much to take.

Back in the harem, Io rushed to Demetrius as he started to stand and launched herself into his arms, grasping her ankles together behind his back, showering him with kisses. She had missed him so much, and now as the first intact man she had seen in years, she expressed her appreciation. Suddenly pulling back from kissing him, she looked into his eyes confused. "Demetrius how, I mean, you and the belt, Why, how did you, what?" she babbled as he kissed her deeply.

Stroking her head, now swimming with thousands of questions he said "You have many questions I am sure. It is a long story, but hopefully it will have a happy ending."

Now standing, she took his hand leading him to her bedroom. "In a way it already has."

Calisto lightly stroked Phoreneus's head as he licked her inner thigh, sucking the excess wine out of her brief loincloth. Grunting appreciatively as he worshipped her inner thigh he listened intently as she whispered into his ear. Calisto, her voice dripping like honey said "I think we should go back to your quarters for the second part of my act!"

Not needing a better invitation he instantly rose and clapped his hand. "This dinner party has now concluded!!!" instantly causing all festivities to cease as he followed the gorgeous Calisto out into the hall. Hurrying to get his latest conquest into his bed, he was completely flummoxed by her aggressive manner. As they walked, she stroked his ass and grabbed for his penis under his toga, she was a tigress. This had the effect, perfectly calculated by Calisto, of completely disarming him. Normal thugs like Phoreneus thrive on aggression, and when they encounter aggression from the weak towards them they are helpless. Horny beyond words and desperate to shove his manhood into the starfish located between those two globes of her ass cheeks, as they walked up the stairs his cock throbbed so wildly his rational brain was ceasing to function properly. Opening the door to his room, his large bed covered in silken pillows looked so inviting.

Calisto, biting him lightly on the neck, reached up and unclasped the medals holding his toga in place causing it to drop to the floor, exposing him completely. Shocked but aroused, he spun around to take her, his hard dick passing over her exposed belly. Smirking she pushed him back onto the bed and removed his shoes, throwing his legs wide apart. Phoreneus was in heaven as this girl was beyond anything he had ever experienced before. Sitting up to take her she shook her finger no in the air.

Back in the Harem, Io was on her bed, and Demetrius was laying between her legs, his head resting on her inner thigh. Over the past several hours, between licking and sucking her to one orgasm after another, he had regaled her with his adventures since their last meeting. She sat dumbfounded by his tale of his journey to the underworld, his encounter with Persephone, the torment by Queen Helkios on Gavdos, his battle with the Snake Goddess Asasara and finally his fateful interaction with Artemis on Arcadia and his escape with Calisto to Argos. Describing his teasing ordeal and his near castration and finally his caging and delivery to the harem with the help of Telledice, Io was amazed.

She shared her own tale of Phoreneus and the Amulet, the enslavement of her father and her eventual imprisonment. Turning to Demetrius, Io asked "Calisto, do you think she will be able to get the amulet?"

Demetrius nodded, although he was very worried about her safety. "She is quite a resourceful girl. QUITE RESOURCEFUL!" he replied, a devilish grin forming on his face.

Io, a slight twinge of jealousy surging through her body, grabbed his head and guided it back to her pussy. Turning onto his stomach, he slowly ran his tongue up her wet snatch, reveling in the groans of pleasure it brought her as she slammed her body back onto her bed and began to moan and whimper as yet another orgasm began to build in her toes.

"Now close your eyes!" Calisto whispered, as the naked and very erect Phoreneus lay back in his bed. Amazed that this girl was MORE than willing to service him, he was letting her take the lead. Putting his hands behind his head he closed his eyes.

"Ready Whore! Ready for you to suck my giant cock! You need to get it nice and wet before I plunge it into your hole!" he cackled as she gritted her teeth. He was going to be punished soon, and that is what drove Calisto on. He disgusted her despite his dark good looks and muscled naked body. His cruel and crude nature more than ruining any possible attraction he might inspire by his physique. Bringing her hand up to her neck, she fondled the chain holding her necklace in her fingers, ready for the final phase of her plan to go into place. Looking at the naked body of Phoreneus, so relaxed on the bed, eyes closed, she grinned as she twisted Demetrius's ring and disappeared.

"Now, open your eyes!" she teased. The room was partially dark, so Phoreneus began blinking as he looked around the room for Calisto. He could hear her voice, but could not see her. What a minx he thought, and he salivated at the image of slamming his cock into her ass soon.

"Where are you, slut? Come out of your hiding place and prepare your ass for my dick!!" he exclaimed, growing irritated at her absence.

The disembodied voice of Calisto called out and said she was under the bed and he should look for her there. Growling, he leaned over the edge and peeked, seeing nothing but also not noticing that the now invisible Calisto took this opportunity to switch her necklace around her neck for his amulet, the switch being made possible by her invisibility.

Now clasping the amulet in her hand, it disappeared as it came into contact with her skin. "You bad bad boy, I will come find YOU. Now, lay back on the bed and close your eyes again, I will give you a treat." she teased.

Despite his anger, his cock was throbbing so hard he felt it best to go along with her little game. Now lying on the bed, eyes closed he felt her toes grasp the end of his cock and begin to stroke. "Ohhhhhhhh YEAAAAAAA!!!" he groaned as he felt her silky soles caress his hard shaft.

Calisto continued to tease him, making sure NOT to take him over but also not to slow down enough to make him suspicious. Phoreneus was writhing now, thoroughly enjoying his foot job, feeling the sap slowly rise in his trunk, his light whimpers inspiring her to tease him properly. If he started to get restless, she "punished" him by slowing down. If he was still she sped up and this kept him in check for the next fifteen minutes. Looking down at his cock, indentions from her toes forming on the side by her invisible feet, Calisto was amused by the unintentionally hilarious sight. Once her feet materialized, she grinned and immediately stopped stroking him. The invisibility spell had worn off and now the final phase of her plan was ready to execute.

Grunting, he commanded her to continue but was met by deadening silence. Angry, he now decided this had gone on long enough. It was time to teach this bitch a lesson and rape her ass and rape it good. Popping his eyes open, he froze. There, dangling from the end of her foot was his glowing amulet casting a green light throughout the room.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
787 Followers