Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 053

Story Info
Hera & Zeus have state dinner with Egyptians
3.4k words
4.63
14.5k
1
0

Part 53 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
798 Followers

Ganymede was standing backstage, sweat pouring off of his face. All of the Gods were now seated except for the final all powerful four, and it was his job to announce them so that the evening could officially begin. Zeus and Hera sat impatiently in the Ruby Room waiting to be announced. Ammon-Ra and Hathor had arrived but were in the sapphire room, not wanting to make their presence known until they had been announced, so things were already tense. Hera and the Egyptian Ambassadors had worked for months working out the protocol, and it was finally agreed that Zeus and Hera would be announced first and then Ammon-Ra and Hathor, saving the place of honor of being announced last for the pompous Egyptians. Zeus rolled his eyes in impatience, already hungry and bored as he was not one for such pomp and foolishness, but realized it was a diplomatic necessity. Finally, after everyone was seated, Ganymede stepped out onto the landing at the top of the grand staircase and addressed the room, all of the Gods turning their attention to his presence at the top of the enormous grand bejeweled mezzanine.

"Gods, Goddesses, Nymphs, Satyrs, and assorted dignitaries, may I have your attention please! All rise for his eternal divinity, God of the sky, Creator of the natural order, Master of the Thunderbolt, Bringer of earthquakes, We tiny beings tremb—"

Zeus, tired of waiting, entered before his cue, dragging the reluctant Hera onto the landing and down the stairs, instantly creating a burst of applause in the room. Winking, he turned to Ganymede, red-faced at this breach of protocol, and motioned with his hand to move things along quicker. "Thanks for the announcement Ganymede, but I think everyone knows who we are. Besides, the dinner looks delicious, so let's speed things up and start eating!" This last comment created even more applause to the obvious annoyance of Hera, now glowering ferociously as she was descending the stairs with Zeus.

Ganymede, already sensing the evening was off to a bad start, looked straight into the burning red eyes of a furious Hera being escorted to her chair by her husband. She had spent WEEKS planning this, and already Zeus was wrecking it. Her eyes narrowing and lips pursing she glowered at Zeus. Ganymede turned back to the crowd and cleared his throat. After the applause died down, he took a long sip of water and took out the scroll that had been written for him by his Egyptian counterpart.

"Divinities, we lowly worms on earth tremble" he started. Ganymede, reading a few words ahead, felt his blood run cold. Looking at the length of the prepared statement, and the words it contained, he realized this was going to be a very long and difficult night and wished on the wrath of Lord Chaos he had read this scroll first before now performing it cold. If he had, he might have been able to temper it down a bit, but it was too late, he had to read the script as written.

He continued "and writhe in our odorous filth in awe of his magnificence, the all-powerful Ammon-Ra, and his wife, the most BEAUTIFUL Goddess on earth HATHOR. Her presence and beauty against whom all other women are like furry flea bitten rodents scurrying in the sewage of human excrement, wallowing in the putrescence and disease left behind by the waste of thousands of unwashed slaves. AVERT THY EYES from their divine presence we commandest thou. Droppest thou to thy knees in deference to their awesome Power and Magnificence. Supplicate thy unworthy and pitifully weak will to their divine Justice. Oh shallest we droppeth to the ground weeping in joy that they consent to allow our continued humble existence to continue despite which it mars their divine sight. All hail he whose strength holds up the sky. All hail he whose breath gives life to all beings. All hail.."

As Ganymede droned on, Pan, standing next to his pal Dionysus whispered into his ear "It's a good thing we had those Chulupas beforehand. This might take a while!"

Laughing, Dionysus whispered back "No one could ever accuse the Egyptians of being overly humble or subtle!"

Four hours later, the candles in the palace were significantly lower, pools of wax dripping onto the table. The privately commissioned and very expensive ice sculpture of Ammon-Ra and Zeus, showing them embracing in friendship, had taken over a week to carve. Now it looked more like a blob of two wrestling Centaurs rather than a work of art representing powerful and handsome Gods, as it was rapidly melting. Euphrosyne, her feet aching from having to stand so long, shifted her weight back and forth, noticing out of the corner of her eye Apollo sneaking peeks at her cleavage as her tits swayed back and forth in her low cut gown as she shifted her weight. Gazing down his Toga, she smirked as she saw the tell-tale result of her erotic efforts, a tremendous bulge aching to break free from its silky prison, and one she was so going to so enjoy tormenting once this dinner FINALLY got started.

Ganymede continued to drone on, his face now red, his legs shaking in exhaustion as he kept turning the seemingly endless scroll in his hands. "All hail the master of Pine Trees, whose great green boughs scent the lands of the North. Behold the King and Creator of the noble sea scallop, whose delicious bounty feed the earth with their rubbery goodness..."

Hera anxiously stood next to her husband and watched his neck as they both stood listening to this seemingly infinitely long introduction. They had been married a long time, so she knew his every thought before even he did. She could read him like a book, and the little blue vein on the back of his neck now began to throb she knew there was trouble. This event sent her an unmistakable alarm bell. Zeus was pissed and getting even more pissed as each minute ticked by. This evening was very important and was meant to restore relations between the kingdoms, but now she feared it was going to have the opposite effect.

Zeus and Ammon-Ra hated each other with a bitter boundless passion. Ammon-Ra thought that Zeus was an oversexed nouveau rich redneck from the backwaters of lands teeming with butt fucking shepherds, who also had been caught seducing his innocent daughter. Zeus thought Ammon-Ra was a pompous overbearing effete idiot who ruled over a land of perfumed cross dressing sissy boys. There was a kernel of truth in each other's beliefs about the other, but Hera had to admit, the Egyptians were not off to a great start repairing relations with Zeus. Pompous displays and abject snobbery angered Zeus more than anything on earth.

Ganymede finally was wrapping up, sweat pouring off of him like a waterfall as he was nearing the breaking point of his stamina. "Oh Great Ammon-Ra, in whose hands all life depends, oh great and Holy Eternal God, whose birth and existence gives existential meaning to life, and without whose divine intervention we lowly creatures would still be mired in the muck and filth of the primordial ooze. We beg and plead for your magnificent mercy, pitifully lying prostrate like the lowly dung beetle squirming in the excrement of she-wolves, look kindly on this humble and unworthy display of our affection, respect and worship for your greatness by sitting at this lowly and vulgar table condescending your divinity to indulge in our meek, unworthy, wretched and paltry gifts. WELCOME!"

Once he finished, Ganymede collapsed, joining at least a half dozen other Gods and almost all of the Nymphs who had passed out several hours earlier from sheer exhaustion.

Ammon-Ra, standing at the top of the stairs looked down at the crowd and yawned. "Zeus, Hera, thanks for the invitation. This picnic looks quite lovely, but I think Hathor and I may be a bit over-dressed." Walking down the stairs he waved his hands in the air, magically transforming both he and his wife into new garments. Gone were the glorious golden and diamond encrusted toga and gown they were wearing replaced by more casual wear. Ammon-Ra now was garbed in flip flops, black board shorts and a white T-shirt emblazoned with the words "No Fat Chicks" on the front. Gone was his wife's diamond and ruby encrusted gown replaced by orange satin short shorts and a black tube top, barely large enough to contain her considerable breasts. As they descended the staircase, Egyptian servants swept the stairs before them for dirt while simultaneously tossing rose pedals before their feet. Other servants, each holding braziers of burning sandalwood and cedar swung censers around the Gods as they stepped forward, filling the room with their sweet and spicy aroma.

As they descended, Ammon-Ra continued speaking, his large black beak squawking out his words. "I must compliment you Hera on the party. How could you have known that Hathor and I are so weary of overly fancy displays, and this sort of rustic shindig is like a tonic to us, such a delightful change from the luxury we usually are surrounded by. Nothing could be more appropriate, especially considering WHERE we are, that we kick back and slum it up a bit with the locals. This hall so much reminds me of my rough and simple hunting lodge in Ethiopia, it is almost like I am back on vacation!"

Now it was time for Hera's neck vein to bulge. She had spent MONTHS preparing for this dinner and no expense had been spared. To dismiss this as some sort of backyard barbecue was a deep insult, and she gritted her teeth hard as she forced a fake smile on her face. Her fist tightening in rage, she kept repeating to herself "Diplomacy Hera, DIPLOMACY!" Her jaw tight she grinned at Ammon-Ra and said "You are welcome."

Mercifully, the Egyptians took their place at the opposite end of the table and sat down, all of the other Gods practically collapsing into their seats in relief at finally being able to get off their aching feet. At the opposite end of the table Apollo tried hard to avoid looking at Euphrosyne but was unable to resist. When the first course of boiled asparagus was presented, the sight of her licking the tip of each spear before swirling her tongue up and down the spear made his considerable bulge now start to throb.

"Apollo" Euphrosyne whispered across the table "You really are looking quite hot tonight! I have to admit, ever since seeing you naked in the poolhouse, I cannot get you out of my mind."

Apollo was still pissed, but also deeply aroused, so the conflict in his mind was significant. "Look Euphrosyne, that was a pretty dirty trick you and your sisters played on me, so let's cut the bullshit and just get through this meal together." he snapped.

Feigning hurt feelings, Euphrosyne protested her innocence and proceeded to pretend it was all an accident that they were "caught" by the others. Apollo knew he was being played, but her beauty was hard to resist, and his constant darting eyes lustfully ravaging her body alerted the Goddess that her charms were reeling him in. His eyes boring into her with a combination of lust and anger, she felt herself grow wetter and wetter as they continued their verbal thrust and parry. Reaching down under the table, she removed her sopping panties and dropped them to the floor, slipping her feet out of her sandals and she danced her silky toes over the hot and wet fabric on the floor.

Apollo, trying hard to ignore her, was losing his struggle as she continued to talk about how hot she thought he was, reliving the image of him stroking himself naked before her and her sisters in the water. He was angry but also unbearably horny as he imagined the pleasure of thrusting his cock into her ass, grabbing her hair tight and riding her all night. "Soon, Apollo, soon." he thought to himself, still planning on humiliating her for revenge. When he felt her toes touch his foot and begin to snake their way up his bare leg he jumped, his cock instantly twitching in excitement.

The first course was finished, and now it was time for the official toast. Dionysus, usually quite aloof and detached, was visibly excited as Hera smiled at him and winked. He knew that now was the time that his private reserve was about to be presented, and he could not wait until the gasps of pleasure and amazement from the Gods would reverberate through the room once they had tasted this wine. Only three amphora existed of this vintage and it could never be recreated. Thousands of years earlier, Dionysus had specifically set out to create the world's best wine, and for this special occasion Hera had asked him personally to donate an Amphora for the official toast.

The grapes for this special vintage were all grown on his own private vineyards right on the slope of the Holy Mount Olympus itself, the rich dark volcanic soil nourishing the fruit to perfection. Each grape was lovingly harvested by the virginal, young and breathtakingly beautiful daughters of all the Priests of the Dionysus summoned from every corner of the world for this specific task. Forbidden any man's touch until the harvest was gathered, each grape was personally picked and inspected by one of the gorgeous young women, the gathering all taking place in the blistering heat of a long ago hot September afternoon, and performed deliciously in the nude. As each grape was kissed individually by the nubile youthful beauties, checked for firmness by rolling the bounty over their erect nipples. Those grapes failing the most rigorous standards were destroyed and only those who reached the zenith of perfection were chosen, each being dropped into large barrels of pure gold.

After the harvest, the women dumped the barrels of the fruit into an enormous tub carved out of the earth's largest ruby, formerly the centerpiece of the great Goddess Gaia's ceremonial necklace. Filling the tub to the brim with fresh rainwater each girl jumped inside to personally wash each grape with their nymph-like bodies. Their firm young breasts and long luscious legs stirred the contents into a foamy fury. Once agitated they playfully ran the grapes over their quivering sex and their firm nude flesh, enjoying the feel of the hard firm fruit on their desperately aroused flesh, playfully tossing the grapes up out of the water with their suckable toes, laughing as they splashed back down into the mixture. Once thoroughly washed, the tub was drained of all water and the girls, all writhing together crushing the grapes as they kissed and licked each other into an erotic frenzy, transferring the lust and desire they generated into the fruit itself. As they wriggled in the fruitful stew, smashing and squeezing the grapes with their playful wrestling, the juice of the fruit stained their naked bodies purple with its nectar, their own pouring out of their throbbing hot pussies into the mixture.

The dark purple juices poured out of the side exit into enormous oaken barrels, each handcrafted by Hephaestus himself. Stored in the bottom of a cool moist cave at the base of Olympus for a thousand years, the vintage was now perfect and Dionysus had long lusted over finally being able to drink it. No wine ever before or since would be this good and he salivated at the thought of finally being able to sample his creation after so many years. The lust of those girls thousands of years earlier had fermented in the barrels along with the wine, growing more powerful and intoxicating as the millennia ticked by. This would be perfection and he knew it.

Zeus, standing to his feet lifted his large golden goblet of wine and spoke. "Honored guests, welcome to our home. Let this evening be the start of a new era of friendship and cooperation between the noble house of Ammon-Ra and the noble house of Zeus! A toast, a toast to eternal peace between Greece and Egypt!" Lifting the goblet to his mouth, he smiled as the delicious liquid entered his mouth. Dionysus grinned as he heard gasps of pleasure from each lip as his creation was thoroughly enjoyed. It was even BETTER than he hoped, each gulp exploding in his palate like a super-nova of orgasmic bliss. The wine felt like warm velvet on cold skin in his mouth, coating his entire cheek and tongue with its full bodied and delicious taste. Dionysus smiled wildly as he slowly savored each milliliter of the precious contents of his goblet. Looking up into the face of Zeus standing behind him, he smiled even larger as he saw Zeus wink at him and silently mouth "DELICIOUS!!!" giving him a hearty thumbs up with his right hand.

Warm feelings of goodwill and arousal surged through every body as the delicious nectar tickled their taste buds. Several of the younger nymphs and lesser Gods of Egypt and Greece were completely overcome by the taste, falling instantly to the ground and orgasming in pleasure, their senses completely short circuited by the delicious drink. Euphrosyne giggled uncontrollably as the dark wine poured down her throat, instantly making her clitoris vibrate wildly in anticipation of sex, her whole body glowing in joy. Apollo also was affected, his throbbing cock now slapping hard against his stomach, causing him to slightly bend forward to hide his now obvious condition.

Hera was glowing. Di-Di had outdone himself, and she too looked at him and winked. Every eye now turned to the black beaked head of Ammon-Ra, his dark feathers bristling as he lifted the goblet to his mouth. Taking just a sip, he swirled the wine around his bird-like mouth, and grimaced, everyone in attendance waiting anxiously for his reaction. "A bit foxy for my taste, perhaps it was removed from the cardboard box it came in to early. I SUPPOSE it could be drunk, but I have to ask, was this actually meant for drinking or would it be more appropriate to cook with?"

Dionysus, hearing this, crushed his goblet flat in his hand.

Ammon-Ra, putting the still brimming goblet down on the table, whispered to one of his servants who rushed out of the room. Appearing mere seconds later, a can of LBR (Luxor's blue ribbon) beer on a small golden tray. Holding the can in his left hand he lifted it into the air in a toast of his own. "Perhaps Zeus, you would like to sample some of our more common beer that our slaves enjoy that we brought along. I am sure you will enjoy such an upgrade to what you obviously normally have to drink. Well, anyway, here is to peace I guess." he crowed, popping open the can and guzzling down the entire contents in one gulp, his throat undulating as the hoppy liquid descended down his long bird neck. The vein in Zeus's neck now throbbed even harder as he bit down hard on his tongue barely able to restrain his rage.

Silently the party now resumed and all of the Gods sat back down. Euphrosyne caught Apollo's gaze again and snagged her panties from the floor with her toes, dangling them from her foot, grinning as her next phase was about to begin. She had chosen their seats well, as poor Apollo was constantly distracted by her teasing but unfortunately for him was seated next to the insufferably boring Esclepius, God of Medicine and Healing. Esclepius was a lifelong sycophantic admirer of the higher ranked Apollo and could not believe his good fortune at being seated next to his absolute hero. Droning on and on about the inner workings of the spleen, Apollo politely listened, but also was trapped.

Knowing he could not escape, she began to slowly drag her feet back up his firm muscular legs and grabbed the edge of his toga with her toes, slowly pushing it up into his lap, exposing his crotch, now only covered by a tiny undergarment. Grinning, she saw sweat appear on his forehead as he was helpless to stop her as her toes gripped his loincloth and dragged it down to the floor, completely exposing his hopelessly erect and throbbing cock, and unable to stop her while engaged in conversation with the dreadful Esclepius. Looking briefly into her eyes with a pitiful glance of quiet desperation, he felt her toes resume their journey up his legs, his underwear now having joined her panties under the table.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
798 Followers