Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 057

Story Info
Demetrius is used as Dildo by Goddess, sent on new quest.
1.9k words
4.67
14.2k
00

Part 57 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
787 Followers

Demetrius laughed, twirling the large dildo in the sea over his head, pointed it at Amphrite. "So Goddess, would you like me to use this on you?" Holding it again high above his head he lost his balance and fell off the nightstand, causing both he and the dildo to slowly float down to the floor.

Amphrite giggled uncontrollably at the humorous sight. "Oh Demetrius, it is such a shame that you aren't holding the horn of Keto right now instead of this pale copy from India. I cannot imagine how delicious it would be combining the skills of your tongue with the magical powers of the horn at one time. Sadly, my asshole husband Poseidon threw mine away."

"Goddess" Demetrius asked. "What is this horn you are talking about?"

Amphrite began to explain all about the Horn and how it can bring any woman, Goddess or Human, the ultimate pleasure by vibrating on command and being ordered to service their pleasure indefinitely. Demetrius was fascinated as she told the story beyond the horn, of Goddess Keto herself. Keto was not just an ordinary sea monster but actually a Titan, descended from the great Goddess Gaia herself. Her hundred horned head was just one of her awesome characteristics, as her giant wings and clawed feet were hundreds of feet in size. Worshipped in her own cult to the west, she was unbelievably powerful and extremely dangerous. Her children were as fearsome as she was, the Gorgons being one of the most horrific examples. As she finished describing her, she sighed. "I am sure I will especially miss the Horn of Keto once you move on to your next quest."

"Goddess, if you don't mind me asking, but why don't you just go retrieve one directly. Surely you as a powerful Goddess would have no problem dealing with a ferocious beast like her." Demetrius asked.

Amphrite smirked, but explained the problem. Keto was not just a beast but a Titan and as such she was protected by treaty arrangements. If she, as an Olympian Goddess, attacked her directly, she would break the Treaty and a disastrous war would again break out.

.

"But what about me Goddess? I am not an Olympian; I could retrieve a horn for you." Demetrius explained, touched by the obvious sadness in her eyes.

Stroking her chin, she grinned. "I suppose that is true Demetrius, but it is far too dangerous. I don't expect you to risk your life just to get me a sex toy!"

"Well, I would want you to do me a favor if I were to get it." he shyly asked, looking down to the ground hoping his request would not offend her.

Intrigued, Amphrite asked what that favor would be and Demetrius explained. He would retrieve several horns, and would like Amphrite to see that the Sirens be given horns so they could have some release from their sexual exile. The thought of those beautiful women trapped forever on that small island with no relief seemed like a terrible fate that required reversing. Demetrius wanted to help them in any way he could. They had helped him, and voluntarily sent him on his quest when they could have easily kept him willingly as a prisoner forever, so he felt he owed them his best efforts to return the favor.

"You are truly a good man Demetrius!" Amphrite sighed, stroking his tiny head with her finger. "I had forgotten about those Sirens, and yes, they do deserve a break." Thinking about their fate and the curse put on them by Aphrodite, she continued "My beautiful cousin Aphrodite can be a real bitch sometimes, so if you get the horns, I will definitely see that they receive some for their own pleasure. But honestly dear, I do not think you truly understand how dangerous this mission is. Keto is not going to just willingly let you lop horns off of her head you know. I really must prevent you from even attempting it. I would never forgive myself if such a delightful little man such as yourself got killed on my account."

"Oh Goddess, I have a plan!" he exclaimed, beginning to tell his tale. He explained to Amphrite about his ring of invisibility and the magic dagger he received from Io's father. His plan was to find Keto sleeping, turn himself invisible and temporarily freeze her with the magic dagger, giving him enough time to cut off the horns he needed and escape. "Honestly Goddess, I think this plan will work." he proudly proclaimed.

Amphrite was quite impressed, and she agreed, the plan did seem workable. She decided she would give him a new ship, since his raft was destroyed, and guide him to Keto's lair. Her pussy tingled in anticipation, not just at the idea of getting another horn for herself but also by the heroics of her tiny lover. His desire to help her and the Sirens made her even wetter than she already was. Looking at Demetrius sitting on her nightstand with her dildo by his side, a sly grin formed on her face.

"Say Demetrius, all this talk about the horn of Keto has made me extremely "horny" again. I have a delicious idea!" Scooping him quickly up into her hand, she grabbed the dildo in her other and proceeded to tie Demetrius to it. "I think it is time you fucked me properly BOY!" she laughed as Demetrius nervously giggled, both aroused and worried about what was coming. "I bet you will make that old horn of Keto seem like a dried up old priest to Artemis!"

Demetrius was already throbbing, and had to admit that the idea of being used as a sex toy made him even harder, but he was worried about getting crushed. "Goddess, I, are you sure I mean, AHHHHHHHHH!". As he protested and squirmed, Amphrite, holding him in her hand, completely bound to the dildo, raked her giant tongue up and down his cock, completely engulfing his whole sex with her tongue in one lick. The feel of her silky hot wet mouth on his cock sent an electric bolt right through his brain, and all resistance immediately dissipated. Now, aroused to insanity with lust, he wanted nothing more than to be plunged hard into her warm wet hole.

Laying back down on her chaise lounge, Amphrite spread her legs wide and slowly began to rock the dildo into her dripping pussy, the raised form of Demetrius on the surface driving her crazy as his form teased and tickled her pussy lips as he entered her. Demetrius too was amazed, as his tiny cock was stroked by her walls inside her pussy and snapped back to a ninety-degree angle when she pulled him back out. Over and over she plunged him into her, her desperate thrusting motions growing faster and faster, his balls throbbing painfully in desperation. He could not believe he was actually being used to fuck the Goddess and the feelings of her pussy as it raked over his cock were beyond description. Her feathery soft wet folds of her labia tickled his whole body as he entered her. Her warm, sticky walls coated him entirely with her precious nectar when he was inside. Throwing his head back and closing his eyes, he could do nothing but scream in bliss, wishing beyond hope that he could shoot as everything sped by in a blur. Amphrite was now drilling him rapidly into her sex, her hands a blur with her speed. This went on for hours, as Amphrite made sure her own pleasure was fully and completely satisfied before finally removing him from her cunt and untying him from the dildo. Demetrius literally oozed off of the sex toy and collapsed onto her stomach, instantly passing out. Looking down at the sleeping hero on her stomach, she picked him up again in her hand and kissed him, her mouth covering half of his body between her full red lips.

Back on Olympus, Euphrosyne was making her final preparations. Sitting in her giant bath, she called to her sisters outside through the open window.

"OK, Thalia, Aglagea, can you see me?" she cried out.

"Perfect, I can just barely see inside and only if I really stretch wide and stand on these two stone benches." Thalia called back.

Euphrosyne smiled, as her plan was proceeding extremely well as she walked outside to join her sisters. She had arranged the trap outside her bath in the most perfect manner possible. Having planted the idea in Apollo's head at the dinner, she knew that this Sunday night he would be outside her window trying to get a peak at her in the bath in order to take his pictures for revenge. Knowing this, she arranged it so that in order to see in, he would have to carefully balance his feet, spread very widely apart, on two stone benches. Only by standing spread-eagle on these benches, dangling on the edges by his toes, would he barely be able to stretch up and look inside. In this position, he would be extremely vulnerable, and Thalia and Aglagea would strike, chaining him quickly with the shackles of Hercules.

Grinning, Euphrosyne waved her hands over the area and two large flowering rose bushes appeared on either side of the benches. The effect was ideal, as she had created large red blooming canopies of flora which would be a perfect hiding place for Thalia and Aglagea. Looking up to her roof, she waved her hand again and a pulley appeared with chains hanging down on the side of the palace, now disguised by being covered with ivy. She smiled, looking at her handiwork. "You know Sisters, if I were not already a Goddess, I would make a very good animal trapper!"

Thalia and Aglagea roared laughter in agreement as they all walked down the small steps together to their pool to enjoy the rest of their day. The snare for Apollo had been prepared well, and now all that had to be done is wait for their prey to walk into the baited trap.

.

Back out to sea, Amphrite and Demetrius were now floating on the surface of the ocean, Demetrius having recovered was now fully awake. Amphrite was delighted at the look in his eyes when his new ship materialized before him. For someone who had been spending so much time at sea over the past hundred ears, this was the perfect vessel. Full sails of Green Silk billowed in the wind, and the dark oaken deck glistened in the sunshine, freshly polished and waxed. On the prow of the ship, in a humorous gesture, Amphrite had created a figurehead of herself, carved completely out of precious ivory. Demetrius was speechless, the ship was an object of sheer beauty, and now spying the figurehead on the front, he winked. "Doesn't do your beauty justice Goddess!"

Amphrite winked back and escorted Demetrius aboard. She explained the properties of her gift and he was beyond pleased, bordering on manic ecstasy as he looked wildly at his new toy. The sails, Amphrite explained, would always find the wind, and the ship was literally unsinkable. The inner cabin was spacious and luxurious and well stocked with astrolabes, sextants, scrolls and other maps and charts for his journey. He would be well equipped not only for his mission to retrieve the horns of Keto, but also for the completion of his final quest. Turning to the Goddess, he dropped again to his knees and kissed her large toe. Grinning, she waded back into the Ocean, and blew him a kiss, her breath instantly filling the sails and starting the boat moving on the still ocean surface to its final destination due west.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
787 Followers