Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 058

Story Info
Apollo watches Euphrosyne in her bath, is captured by Graces.
2.8k words
4.46
13.1k
00

Part 58 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
798 Followers

Apollo was exhausted, having finally arrived back at his palace only a couple of hours before dawn. It had been an unbelievable evening. Between the incessant teasing of his cock between Euphrosyne's toes and the horrific behavior of the Egyptians at the State Dinner, the evening had ended with Apollo and the other major Olympians up all night in Zeus's war room reviewing defense plans. War with Egypt would eventually come, there was now no doubt about it, and massive preparations were necessary. Finally arriving home very late, extremely tired and with his balls still glowing blue from his cock teasing ordeal, he salivated at the prospect of his head hitting the golden silk pillow on his bed and going straight to sleep. Stripping off his short tunic, he was still barefoot and naked underneath as Euphrosyne had stolen both his shoes and shorts, leaving him only her tiny thong as a memento. Holding it unconsciously to his nose he drank in her scent, clutching the silken panties firmly in his hand. He would only have a few hours to snooze before having to report back to the main palace for a full war council meeting in the morning, so every minute of rest he could get was precious. Collapsing naked on his bed, he still held her still moist thong in his left hand as he immediately went to sleep.

Drifting into a deep slumber, Apollo's mind instantly wandered back to Euphrosyne. Images flashed in and out of his dreams of his hard cock slamming into her delicious ass, the Goddess begging him to plunge deeper and harder into her warm wet depths, shrieking a demand that he make her his love slave. Smiling as this erotic and pleasant dream played in his mind, his right hand unconsciously snaked up his leg and began to slowly stroke his aching cock. His left hand also was busy holding her aromatic panties to his face, his deep inhalations devouring her musky feminine scent into his hungry nose, instantly making him even harder.

He had been too tired to rub one out when he got home, but now in his dreams, the physical urge to release was too strong to resist and his body began working on automatic power. As he took his cock out of her ass in his dream, he held her head down hard onto the bed and smashed into her hot dripping pussy. Frantically slamming his hips wildly against her pelvis he continued to hold her head down flat on the sheets, her cries for mercy only pushing him to plunge harder. His head now thrown back in bliss at the sensation, he suddenly frowned as he felt iron shackles snapping onto his wrists. Struggling, he was strongly pulled wide apart and now dangled spread-eagle in the air. Looking down, he saw that he was also bound at the ankles and was now completely exposed and totally helpless, his pre-cum dripping cock quivering in lust and fear as his legs spread wide from his body. The Goddess, now laughing hysterically, slowly pulled forward, letting the very tip of his cock hover on the edge of her hole before letting it slip out of her warm velvet cave, completely coated and dripping in her nectar and throbbing desperately in need.

Turning over now to face him, her large full womanly breasts hanging off to each side of her curvy torso, she continued to laugh as she watched him struggle hopelessly against his bonds. As his dream continued, he stroked his cock harder and faster but was unable to shoot. Looking at him with a twinkle in her eye, Euphrosyne lifted her foot to his mouth and ordered him to worship. Angry and humiliated, he refused her request with his words but his tongue ignored his will and gave another answer. Instantly he began to kiss and suck her toes with wild abandon. Each lick on her foot seemed to transfer the sensation right into his cock and he grew closer to orgasm with each stroke of his tongue. His cock throbbed even harder as she moaned in delight as he worshipped her feet. Right at the point of no return, she pulled her toe away. When he howled in frustration, she giggled again and began to scratch the underside of his cock head teasingly with her nail, keeping him again dangling right on the edge. His pitiful begging only seeming to spur her on to inflict more teasing tortures on his body.

The effect on Apollo was instantaneous, and he throbbed desperately, thrusting wildly into the air, trying to do anything to get enough friction to cum. It was no use, he was completely under her control and could not resist anything she wished to inflict upon him. His cock now weeping pre-cum in a full stream, he grunted as he dry humped the empty void as she laughed and giggled uncontrollably. Teasing him as she held the horn of Keto up in front of his face she grinned and looked deep into his eyes saying "I am so going to love having you as my slave Dildo Boy!" Her words both pissed him off but also excited him terribly. As she continued to taunt him he became both unbelievably furious and even more incredibly horny. As soon as she gripped her toes around his shaft and began to stroke him, he exploded, the force of his dream orgasm instantly waking him up. At the exact moment he orgasmed in his dream his own cock in real life finally erupted a huge load into his gasping open mouth.

Quickly opening his eyes, they both grew wide as he saw one of his female slaves standing at the end of his bed transfixed by the scene she had just accidently walked in on, her mouth open in astonished disbelief at the unexpected show. The slave was shocked as she saw Apollo completely naked and spread wide on the bed, right hand still grasping onto his oozing cock, mouth open and dripping with his own spooge, Euphrosyne's panties held in place by his left hand over his nose.

"I, I, I am so sorry Divine Lord Apollo!" she begged as their eyes met "You requested that I wake you once dawn breaks and and and." she stammered, bracing herself for his rage at being caught in the middle of such an intimate act.

His face growing instantly bright red in humiliation and fury he shrieked "GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!!!!"

At the same time, Euphrosyne was also thinking of Apollo, and now that her sisters had helped set up her trap, they all were relaxing by their pool. Laying on her lounge chair looking up at the sun, her mind reviewed all of the delicious torments she was going to inflict on Apollo once he was her prisoner. Amazed at herself at how much she enjoyed teasing and tormenting the cocky and arrogant Sun God she blushed. The fact that he was so pompous, vain and overbearing, and yet at the same time, obviously completely smitten by her charms instantly made her pussy gush. Grinning to herself, she saw her two sisters playfully cavorting in the pool and now found herself alone on the patio. Surreptitiously she ran her delicate fingers over her lower stomach in tiny circles, feeling her pussy throb as she slowly raked the tips down her body.

In the war room of Zeus's Palace, Apollo tried desperately to sneak into the back unnoticed. He was very late, having seriously overslept. Zeus, seeing him enter, paused and called out "Well Dildo Boy, I am so glad you decided to join us this morning!" Every God's eye turned to the back and watched the beet red Apollo slink over to a corner.

"I apologize your majesty!" he grimaced, his face glowing red with embarrassment.

"Yes, I know it must be difficult being so distracted. Pan, make sure he doesn't have any contraband up his ass, I hear he loves plowing his own back door with the horn of Keto!"

Zeus laughed, his eyes winking as the assembly broke down in hysterics. Apollo said nothing but fumed in stony angry silence.

Once the laughter died down, Zeus immediately got down to business. "Gentlemen, as I discussed with you last night, war with Egypt is inevitable, and we are woefully unprepared. Hephaestus, I want you to begin immediately producing as many lightning bolts and weaponry as your staff can make.

Hephaestus nodded grimly.

"Poseidon, you are to gather all of the beasts of the sea and begin preparations for an invasion over water. Go to your priests and chief followers in their dreams and instruct them begin to prepare the cities of Greece. The coastal fortifications must be strengthened; new Triremes must be built." He continued. Poseidon, as Hephaestus had, grimly nodded, understanding perfectly what was required.

"Dionysus, walk with me. I want to discuss some things with you!" Zeus explained as Dionysus gulped wondering what task would be assigned to him.

Out on the water, Demetrius was making amazing time in his new ship. Looking up at the sky above him, the clouds racing by in a blur as his ship cut a strong wake through the clear blue Aegean. His journey to find the Titan Keto would have normally taken over a year, as the cult was located in the impossibly remote kingdom of Olissio, well past the pillars of Hercules. Using his new navigation tools, he calculated the trip would now only take two weeks at this speed, the sails staying full as Amphrite had promised. Pleased beyond words, he strode across the gleaming deck of his ship, running his hand over the soft supple wood grinning. With this new boat, Demetrius thought, it should be no problem at all retrieving the horns.

As Dionysus and Zeus walked in the main gardens of the royal palace, Dionysus could see the concern and worry on the great God's face. Normally lighthearted and always joking, Zeus was now uncharacteristically grim and serious. For hours they discussed supplies and logistics, interspersed with Zeus exploding occasionally about the absence of Ares at the time when he was needed most. Finally, as afternoon drug on, Dionysus suggested they take a break, but Zeus resisted at first. The resistance melted instantly however when Dionysus suggested they break into his special reserve vintage they had both sampled the night before. Zeus, immediately cheered at the suggestion, instantly whisked them both off to the slope of Mount Athos for a drink.

Drinking down the first goblet over his lips, Zeus smiled deeply. "Di-Di, you really outdid yourself with this wine. It really is the best I have ever had!" Dionysus smiled in pride as he emptied his own cup, agreeing that it was truly spectacular.

Turning away and looking out to sea towards the direction of Egypt, Zeus spoke wistfully "I will get Europa back you know. If I do nothing else I will have her back here in Greece. She is not going to be stuck as a cow to be milked by that bird headed fucker Ammon-Ra forever! I will NOT ALLOW IT!"

Dionysus sighed in sympathy. He too had a similar situation with his own human girlfriend, the beautiful princess Carya who was being held prisoner by her father in faraway Persia. For the rest of the afternoon both Gods thoroughly enjoyed themselves in the late summer afternoon heat drinking the exotic vintage infused with the lust of those young girls from so many years ago and sharing tales of the beauties they both missed.

"I tell you Di-Di" Zeus slurred, now slightly drunk. "Europa has the most astonishing breasts. By the LORDS OF CHAOS what I wouldn't give to feel those puppies in my mouth again. So delicious and sweet."

"Well Zeus" Dionysus shot back, equally tipsy now "Not to brag, but Carya might give old Europa a run for her money. Not only was she one of the most beautiful women I have ever had."

Zeus interrupted "And that is not a short list by the way!" he laughed winking.

"Definitely not! But not only was Carya smokin hot, but after she accidentally drank the Nectar I reserve for we Gods, she was totally insatiable in bed!! The shit that girl could do with her tongue would curl your hair!"

Zeus was really intrigued now. No mortal had ever drank the nectar of the Gods before and not been instantly killed, so he was very curious as to how she survived. Laughing as the warm effect of the wine relaxed them both, and filled the day with good will, they toasted their goblets together. The break was well deserved, a brief respite from the many months of war planning to come. Zeus sighed as he realized they needed to get back. There was so much to do, and so little time to do it. Dionysus sighed as well, but nodded his sad agreement and both flew back to Olympus. For the rest of the day, and all that week; Zeus, Dionysus, Apollo and all of the Gods never left the palace, spending night and day pouring over war plans and maps, sleeping on cots in the war room. Finally, with the week was coming to an end, Zeus mercifully agreed that everyone needed a rest.

Apollo, setting foot in his Palace for the first time in a week realized that today was Sunday, and remembering Euphrosyne's words, tonight at midnight she would be in her bath. Grinning as he watched as the sun set he began to prepare for his mission. After a solid week of making cavalry preparations, this erotic evening was just the tonic he desired.

Now approaching Midnight, Apollo stealthily descended through the air into the dark lush gardens of the Grace's Palace. His senses were immediately overloaded by the intermingling smells of honeysuckle, jasmine and roses that swirled around him in the green darkness. It was a full moon that night, so it was not completely dark. The pale light reflected off of the white marble of the palace and illuminated the gardens, casting everything in a light blue haze. The inside of the palace was completely dark with every window black but one. As Apollo's eyes saw the lone light they narrowed and he focused intensely in that direction. Thinking to himself he smiled, "Yes, that must be her bath. RIGHT ON TIME!".

Sneaking up the small path under the window, he was overwhelmed by the smell of roses hanging thick in the area. The whole area under the window was literally choked in rose bushes, all in full odorous bloom, making the whole area under the window darker and more secluded than the rest of the palace grounds. The window was high off the ground, about seven and one half feet, but underneath it he saw the two stone benches glowing in the moonlight. Apollo salivated as he realized this was the perfect setup. Now crouching under the window, he heard the sound of the water splashing and the light cooing of Euphrosyne enjoying her bath. Instantly he grew hard as he imagined the delightful scene he was about to witness, and looking down at his cellphone in his hand, to film. Standing up on the benches, he had to stretch wide with his toes, barely able to reach each bench while still maintaining his balance. As he slowly raised his head under the window sill to look inside he had to fight the urge to sigh.

Inside her bath Euphrosyne was the absolute picture of erotic beauty. To Apollo's great frustration her nudity was obscured by pesky red rose blooms, but she was still quite a toga tightening sight. Her eyes closed in bliss, the wet luscious pedals clung to her skin, barely covering her nipples from his ravenous eyes. As her long legs exited the tub, dripping in suds, he salivated. Wriggling her toes towards the window, she sighed, her hand quite busy under the surface of the water. Now gripping the sides of the tub with her toes, she began to sink down in the water, raising her groin towards the surface, still covered by the red flowers.

This was the moment, and Apollo knew it. Quivering in desire for her, he worked hard to maintain his balance, his own legs stretched to the maximum as his toes clung to the sides of the stone benches. Raising his phone up to take the picture he grinned.

Euphrosyne grinned as well, mocking a fake orgasmic sigh as she began to undulate in the water. As she rocked back and forth, suddenly the sound of a loud yelp pierced the silence and then a brief crash. Now opening her eyes, she grinned even wider as she saw the form of Apollo, ankles and wrists chained with the shackles of Hercules, speed by her window upside down. Emerging from her tub and putting on a short towel, she went and looked out at her two sisters rolling on the ground in hysterics and laughing at the dangling Apollo. As her eyes met Apollo's she winked and blew him a kiss as he swayed helplessly upside down from the pulley.

"I thought you would never get here Apollo!"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
798 Followers