Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 059

Story Info
Apollo is stripped, bound, shaved and teased by Graces.
3k words
4.63
20.6k
2
0

Part 59 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
792 Followers

Now hanging upside down and struggling, Apollo was extremely confused and quite worried. Closing his eyes and attempting to transform into a mist to escape, he could not understand why his powers suddenly did not work. His wiggling and thrashing did nothing to help him get away, but did cause his body to sway on the pulley he was suspended from. Thalia and Aglaia were still laughing at his struggles, when Euphrosyne now joined them in the garden, looking even more beautiful than normal in her fresh light blue gown shimmering in the moonlight. Seeing him struggle as he dangled, she joined her two sisters in their expression of mirth at his plight. He was quite an amusing sight with his face all red and straining, huffing and puffing as he continued to try and transform into a form that would slip his bonds. Since he was upside down, his tunic had dropped down and exposed his tiny gold pouch in between his legs that were spread very wide. Obviously panicking, his increasingly erratic thrashes caused him to begin to spin in a circle from the pulley attached to the roof.

Giggling, Euphrosyne now walked over to the struggling God saying "Apollo, Apollo, Apollo, you really should save your strength. You are REALLY going to need it later". Now standing directly over him, she glowered as she looked down his body into his red desperate face, her eyes gleaming with malicious delight as she saw how completely helpless he now was.

Apollo went from panic to fury as a stream of vile invectives exploded from his mouth. His whole body trembling in rage, he verbally assaulted the three Graces with every imaginable threat and obscenity he could conceive. Giggling, Euphrosyne turned to her sisters still sitting on the ground and winked. "Have you ever heard such language? It is TRULY shocking and I am quite horrified and offended!" Turning back to Apollo she said "I would have thought that a God in your perilous predicament would try and be more accommodating and nice to the Goddesses who now control your fate, but I suppose you aren't really that bright."

.

"Let me go NOW you filthy cunt whore bitch pig shit fuck slut twa—" Apollo continued to rave, growing louder and more offensive as he spoke. The unending flood of profanity continuing until Euphrosyne closed his mouth by touching his lips with her big toe and instantly sealing his mouth closed.

Stopping him in mid-stream of his frenetic tirade, Euphrosyne continued "I think you should be quiet now. You really don't get it do you? As long as you are bound by the Shackles of Hercules you are totally helpless! You not only cannot escape, but your magical powers are useless! Only three beings can release you and they OWN YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW!!!"

.

Hearing her speak about the shackles of Hercules, Apollo instantly stopped struggling. He understood perfectly the situation now, and knew exactly the dimensions and depth of the giant well of shit he had just falling into. Euphrosyne now yawning, turned to her sisters "Now, it is quite late and we all are going to have quite a busy day tomorrow. I say we go to bed." Both nodded in agreement, and scurried back inside. Turning back to Apollo, she walked over to him and slipped her right foot out of her scandal and began running her toes through his hair. "And you, my sexy little prisoner, rest well! You are going to have such a big day tomorrow, I want you at full power" she giggled as ran her foot up and down his cheek. Apollo was still furious but now that he felt his erection forming, he closed his eyes and silently sighed, angry that his own body betrayed him. "Now, go to sleep!" the Goddess commanded causing him instantly to pass out.

The next morning Euphrosyne smiled as the warm rays of the breaking dawn streamed through her bedroom window and gently nudged her awake. Getting out of her bed, she threw open the sash and breathed in deeply as the smells of her beautiful gardens rushed in and perfumed her room. Snapping her fingers, she was once again fully dressed and stepped out through the large crystal French doors to her private patio, descending the marble steps to the courtyard. Her sisters were already there, as were all of her female servants. Every female eye was focused on the form of Apollo still hanging from his chains and all were waiting for her arrival since this was her show.

Apollo was also awake and his mouth was still sealed shut from the night before. Looking at his eyes, she saw the anger and lust mixed in his pupils and burning a hole into her with his death stare. Rubbing her hands together, she thought to herself "This is going to be so FUN!"

Walking over to the dangling Apollo, she turned and addressed the crowd. "I don't know about you ladies but I think our dear Apollo is a bit overdressed, don't you?"

A loud cheer went up as they all obviously agreed. It was quite a good sized throng that now surrounded Apollo as every female servant in the Palace had assembled for this display in addition to her two sisters. The looks of contempt and lust on the women's faces were palpable, and all stared at Euphrosyne standing beside Apollo. The God had been moved overnight and now was hanging in the middle of the garden from a scaffold; legs still chained extremely wide open, his wrists still manacled together. Remaining upside down and totally helpless, his legs were delightfully spread in a wide Y shape and his tunic hung loosely down his body exposing his tiny underwear. Apollo was still dressed but that situation was about to change.

Taking his left sandal off, she threw it to the crowd, causing an eruption of laughter and hooting as the women scrambled to catch it, each wanting a souvenir of this event. Apollo had so systematically offended each over the years with his clownish bravado and constant attempts to "seduce" them, seeing him humbled again was both erotic and satisfying to them all. Looking down at him between her feet, she made a kissy face as he looked up at her with desperation in his eyes. The look on his face was still angry, but there was a desperate pleading in his pupils, as if somehow he thought he could convince her not to humiliate him. Euphrosyne grinned as he smiled at her, trying so hard to charm his way out of this situation. She thought she spotted hope in his eyes, but that hope rapidly faded as she ran her index finger down his naked sole.

The tickling sensations on his foot were maddening and he began to thrash wildly as he tried to laugh through his lips still sealed by Euphrosyne. The Goddess, removing his other sandal ran her finger down his bare right sole with the same effect. Pointing to one of her servants, she whispered. "Bring me some scissors, a razor and soap, the salve of Demeter and that box of Phoenix feathers from the attic".

Standing behind him now, she ran her nails down his strong muscular legs, watching his body begin to lightly quiver and perspire, twitching as he tried to escape her teasing and tickling fingers. Reaching his crotch, she stifled a giggle as she saw his bulge throbbing inside the tiny pouch. Running her fingers over his underwear she felt his balls and cock throbbing desperately underneath the golden thin silk. Seeing her servant return, she grinned as she took the scissors from her hands.

Holding them up over her head, the crowd erupted in laughter. "Strip him! Strip him! Strip him!" they began to chant as an evil smile formed on her mouth. Apollo was beet red in humiliation and closed eyes, wishing that the fact he could not see the crowd witnessing his embarrassment would make them all go away. Reaching around his waist, she untied the cord holding the tunic to his body, causing it to slip down his body and fall over his face, exposing his naked chest and stomach to the crowd. Crouching down on her ankles, Euphrosyne took the scissors and with a couple of snips, removed the silken fabric that had pooled around his neck and threw it into the crowd, again causing a fury of pushing and shoving as it was shredded into pieces by the raucous female spectators.

Standing back up, she smiled as she observed her handiwork. There for all to see was Apollo, clad now only in the briefest golden pouch, spread wide and throbbing, his cock and balls clearly visible through the extremely delicate fabric. His strong muscular chest and stomach brought cheers and giggles from the women, and several wandered around to the back of him to inspect his ass and back. They were not disappointed. Euphrosyne, standing between his legs, lightly blew over his quivering crotch, perfectly positioned now right at her eye level. His legs strained and stretched as he tried desperately to close them, but it was not use, the shackles were too powerful.

Winking to the crowd, she pulled the left string of his pouch out from his body with her fingers and snipped it in two, repeating the operation on the right side. Now his garment was only a triangle of useless fabric laying on top of his balls with nothing holding it in place. Smiling wildly, Euphrosyne began to hum as she slowly and deliberately pinched the top of the golden silk and began to lift it off. Inch by inch Apollo was slowly revealed to the crowd before Euphrosyne threw the ruined garment into the air with a great flourish, totally exposing his goods to the wild throng of highly aroused women.

Apollo opened his eyes now, his curiosity overcoming his humiliation. There before him were the lustful eyes of the fifty beautiful female servants of the Graces, all pointing and laughing at his situation and obviously loving it. Glancing around the gardens he recognized most of them, as he had systematically either insulted or groped each of them over the years. Looking up at Euphrosyne between his legs he grimaced, as he continued to grunt and groan through his still sealed lips as she casually blew her hot breath over his exposed balls. When she casually began to run tiny circles with her nails over his testicles through his thick pubic hair, he twitched.

Euphrosyne turned again to her servant who now stepped forward with the small bejeweled box. Opening it the Goddess removed a large white mug and brush and began to stir up the foamy contents into a thick soapy lather. "Girls, Look how furry our friend Apollo here is. Who thinks he would be even better looking SMOOTH and BARE?"

The laughter coming from the crowd was deafening. The feel of the foaming brush on his balls instantly caused Apollo to begin thrash again. He was completely hard now as there was absolutely no way to prevent it. Euphrosyne slowly and deliberately painted both balls completely with the hot foamy soap as well as his now throbbing shaft. Pulling his ass cheeks apart, Apollo flinched as he felt the bristles tickle and coat his asshole and crack, now coated completely with the hot scented soap.

Looking down into Apollo's face Euphrosyne giggled and said "Now if I were you Apollo, I would try to remain as still as possible. We wouldn't want to nick anything important now would we?" Holding the razor up in the air, it glinted in the early morning sunshine. Apollo tensed his whole body as he blankly stared straight ahead, beads of sweat forming on his forehead as he felt the sharp razor touch the skin of his left ball.

It took over an hour for his shave, and the Goddess was very deliberate and quite slow. Lifting up each ball, she scraped every follicle clean, lightly running the tips of her fingers over each testicle to inspect for any missed spots. Holding his cockhead delicately in between her fingers, she gently lifted it away from his stomach and with her free hand denuded it as well of all fur. Apollo was really sweating now as he felt the razor running over his bare skin, and slightly flinched as he felt his ass cheeks being parted. Slowly it too was made clean and bare, all pink and soft, completely naked and exposed.

Now smooth and totally bare, Euphrosyne held her hand out as a towel and small bottle were brought forward. Wiping Apollo clean of soap and hair, she smiled and stood back to view him in all his nude glory. Holding his own phone up to her eye, she said "Now Apollo, SMILE. I am sure you will want a picture of your new clean shaven state!" CLICK and he was photographed, Euphrosyne making sure to open up his contact list, attaching the photo and hitting SEND to all. Turning to the crowd, she said "I think Apollo looks much better now, don't you? Pretty as a picture!" With this statement, every woman present took out their phones and began snapping away, being sure to share this erotic moment with all of their friends.

Taking the bottle from her servant, she poured the contents over his balls and cock, the sweet smelling oil running down his shaft and dripping off of the tip. Apollo moaned helplessly into his sealed lips as the warm elixir instantly began warm and tingle his skin. Seeing his reaction, the Goddess looked down at him and said "Well, it seems you are enjoying the salve of Demeter!" Hearing this the crowd went wild, knowing exactly what this meant. The salve of Demeter, the same one used on Demetrius during his milking ordeal, amplified all sensation. Apollo, naked, bare and helpless, felt the warm mixture soaking into his smooth and helpless balls, instantly caused him to tremble. Now every stroke or touch on his skin felt like a million silky tongues bathing his body. His neck strained to open his mouth in a combination scream and groan of both pleasure and horror.

Now completely coated, Euphrosyne stood between his legs and looked down at his helpless manhood throbbing beneath her. Despite his being such a pompous dick, he truly was very sexy to her, and she could not help bending forward slightly and placing a big long wet kiss on each ball, stifling a giggle as the sensation ripped through Apollo's body and caused him to tremble uncontrollably. Looking up from his crotch, she again addressed her sisters and their servants.

"Now, as you know our big end of the summer party is only a few weeks away, and I think our new "centerpiece" is going to be a big hit. Until the party however, I do not want Apollo to release" as she spoke, she gently lifted his testes up for emphasis and waved them at the crowd. "So NO touching!!!! You can look all you want, as I am going to leave him out here in the garden for everyone's visual enjoyment, but he must remain hard, horny and desperate. I want these babies big, blue, throbbing and desperate for their big debut." Laughing, the girls all agreed. "And don't worry about Apollo here, he won't be bored as he waits for our party."

Euphrosyne now placed a large chest on the ground as a red faced and throbbing Apollo looked on in terror as she flipped the lock and threw the lid open. Walking back to the dangling, naked God, she again teased his hair with her toes, occasionally running the sole of her foot up and down his magenta cheeks. Holding her hand out in front of her she made a large circle in the air. Every eye, including Apollo's, was trained on the box as a single feather emerged, floating in the air and heading towards the chained God.

.

The feather began spinning and turning, eventually finding it's way up to his feet, helplessly exposed and bound in the air. Turning over, the tip now just barely touched the center of his soles and began to vibrate. The reaction from Apollo was instantaneous and his whole body spasmed as he desperately tried to escape, his feet curling up in a vain attempt to escape the feathery assault. The ticklish sensation seemed only to cause his cock to throb even more violently which was noticed by Euphrosyne.

"Well Apollo, it seems you are enjoying my feather of the Phoenix! That is good news for you as you now will find out." she continued as she clapped her hands. Now thirty feathers flew out and began to swirl all around Apollo, leaving no area of his body beyond their reach. Feathers tickled the soles of his feet, the tips of his nipples, his underarms and stomach, everywhere. Most devilish however were the ones that ran up and down his shaft, with just the tiniest edge of their delicate tendrils dragging down its throbbing surface, swirling around his now purple cockhead, teasing his slit and returning down the other side in a constant parade of torment. Two other feathers ran in continuous circles over his balls while a third swirled around his asshole, puckered shut in a desperate attempt to escape its torment.

The crowd was completely silent watching this display and quite a few shuffled uncomfortably as their own arousal built and built. When a single drop of pre-cum leaked out of Apollo and splashed into his face, they all cheered.

Standing over him, Euphrosyne again touched his lips with her toe and they instantly opened. Apollo could not form words now, only howls of laughter and pitiful begging. Looking down at him with a bemused smirk, she said "Now Apollo, before I leave you, show your appreciation for my good shaving job and kiss my toe thank you."

Apollo sputtered in rage but decided it best to cooperate. He was in no position to argue or fight and as he gasped and moaned as the feathers brought him right to the edge of another orgasm before backing off at the last moment he puckered up his lips and kissed her toe. Euphrosyne said nothing, but just smiled and then turned and went back inside, leaving Apollo to the assault of the feathers.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
792 Followers