Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 064

Story Info
Hera catches Zeus in kitten form, Mercury teased by Danae.
2.3k words
4.59
13.4k
1
0

Part 64 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
799 Followers

Now hours later everyone was clearly feeling their wine. The lunch was a blast, and Dionysus showing up with the extra Amphora was perfect timing, as the normal enjoyable girls get to together quickly transformed into a drunken free-for-all. Amphrite, always the first to submit to the seductive power of the grape, could not contain her giggles as the fermented burgundy liquid worked its magic. Dionysus, now overwhelmed by curiosity finally had to ask what she was laughing about.

"OK, Amphrite, what gives? I know my wine is good, but is it really THAT good?" he joked, enjoying watching her obviously totally lost in a pleasant thought.

Hera, now winking at Dionysus interrupted. "Oh Di-Di, before you showed up with your MOST delicious gift (thank you for that by the way) she was regaling us with tales of her recent encounter with the seemingly indestructible and devastatingly handsome and sexy Demetrius."

"DEMETRIUS!!!" Dionysus cried out, remembering tales of him from earlier in the summer. "Wasn't he the one that caused all of the problems between You and Artemis earlier this summer?"

"The very one, Di-DI" Amphrite slurred. "You would not believe what that boy has gotten up to. Apart from being quite talented "downtown", if you know what I mean, he got Momma's favorite toy back by battling the fearsome Titan Keto herself! That was no small feat you know!"

Persephone now laughing, broke in. "GURL! I told you that boy was good, and I am sure you are putting that horn of Keto through the works now! Make sure you keep this one hidden from Poseidon." Looking back towards Dionysus, she winked. "And remember Di-DI, you are also on Demetrius's list!" At this revelation all of the women laughed hysterically. "So you need to think about what you are going to have him do for you to earn that wineskin he needs. I know he is quite TALENTED so you never know what he might be able to get up to!!!!"

"Hey Persephone, I may be broad minded, but I am not THAT broad minded." Peering out the wide windows of the Ruby Room into the garden, Dionysus paused, thinking about his former lover Carya. "However, I may have a special quest for him that, based on your stories, he seems quite capable of completing."

Persephone's mind wandered too now as she looked out of the same window and saw one of the large Oak trees in the garden swaying in the late summer breeze, the very tips of its leaves just beginning to be painted red in the first blush of fall. Turning back to the group at the table, she sighed. "Can you believe Summer is almost over? It seems like only yesterday we were all at my return party from the underworld."

Pethio sighed as well. "Yes, this summer has flown by, BUT cheer up, the Grace's barbecue is this weekend!" Looking towards Dionysus now she asked "Di-Di, you should offer to bring some of this absolutely outstanding vintage to their shindig. I am still hoping that my husband Mercury comes back from whatever secret mission he is on for Zeus before the party. He always looks forward to this event every year and since he missed out having this delicious wine at the state dinner, I know he would like to try some before it is all gone."

Hera interrupted. "Hey Pethio, count yourself lucky at having your husband out of the house! Zeus has been stomping around the Palace every day since the dinner, and frankly I wish he would go back out on one of his long missions again. He has been in a truly FOUL mood with this Egyptian obsession for weeks now and has literally been driving everyone crazy." They all nodded their heads in agreement as they had to admit the normally sunny Zeus had been particularly ill tempered lately. Turning to Dionysus, Hera continued. "I am sure Di-Di would agree, wouldn't you? He has been working you Gods like slaves every day with his constant childish war plans. If that man could just learn to keep his dick in his toga for a change NONE OF THIS WOULD BE NECESSSARY!"

Dionysus said nothing but continued silently drinking, yet in his mind he knew she was right. Hera's sudden outburst caused the party to become painfully uncomfortable now, as Zeus's infidelities were well known but never discussed openly in Hera's presence.

Hera turned back to Pethio now, and was definitely also feeling her wine. "I will speak with Zeus immediately about Mercury. He works him like a dog normally, but this is not right!" Snapping her finger, she called a dim but beautiful servant over to the table and asked where Zeus was. Not knowing about his dalliance, the clueless servant informed Hera that Lord Zeus was last seen heading towards the Emerald Room, to which Hera then dismissed her and got up from the table. "Excuse me for a second ladies (and Di-Di) but I will be right back!"

Back on Seriphos, Mercury was suffering through yet another long day of teasing from Danae. Still chained spread-eagle and naked to the wall by the thunderbolts of Zeus, he moaned pitifully as she ran her toes teasingly up and down his helpless and aching cock. Danae had really put him through the paces today and his balls glowed and throbbed as several months' worth of cum had built up quite an inventory in his fleshy bulging sacks. Tasked by Zeus to help Mercury with his premature ejaculation problem, she had worked him like a slave every day, teasing his eyes with her gorgeous naked body while stroking or sucking him until he thrashed with a denied shoot as his orgasm slammed into his prison. His cock straining against the golden cock ring at the base, put there by Zeus so he could never actually release, over the months she had gradually gotten him to be able to hold back his orgasm from one stroke to two and then three and so on. Now all of the months of training were paying off, and she giggled as he sweated and strained against her toes playfully running up and down his shaft, desperately trying to hold back his flood.

Begging pitifully for her body, Mercury moaned desperate pleas for her to sit on his face. The constant teasing had made him quite pussy mad, and Danae had used her own body as his reward for holding out. Her own womanly cave gushing wet, she counted as her toes relentlessly stroked and tickled his manhood. "Nine hundred and Ninety-Seven, Nine Hundred and Ninety-Eight, Nine Hundred and Ninety-Nine, ONE THOUSAND!!!!"

Mercury could stand no more and violently thrashed as his flood of spunk slammed against the ring and was forced back down into his all ready overfilled testicles.

"PLEAAAAAAASSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!" he begged as his whole body twitched and thrashed in desperate denial of yet another thwarted orgasm.

Danae, overcome now with her own lust, smiled as she turned her ass to his face. "Very good slave boy!!! You were a good puppy and earned your reward." and began to slowly lower her dripping cunt onto his eager face. Mercury, completely consumed with his arousal, closed his eyes in reverence and eagerly lapped up her sweet juices as she quietly cooed and oozed onto his mouth. As her body shook with yet another one of the thousands of orgasms his talented tongue had generously provided, she sighed as she now melted down to the floor between his bound legs, completely chained and helpless before her. Lowering her face down next to his dangling and exposed balls she ran her tongue slowly over their base, literally feeling the cum boiling and churning inside. Slowly running that same tongue now up his quivering shaft, when she got to the head she swirled it around his throbbing glans and blew lightly over his slit, wet and sticky with copious pre-cum. Looking up into his desperate pleading face she said "One!" as he said nothing but just whimpered.

Back in the Emerald Room on Olympus, Zeus was having quite a different experience. Sekhmet, growling and hissing as he plowed into her juicy womanhood, finally shrieked at the top of her lungs as yet another orgasm ripped through her body. "FILL ME UP ZEUS!!!! THROW YOUR LIGHTNING BOLTS INTO MY WOMB THUNDER GOD!!!!!"

She was truly a wildcat in every imaginable way and pushed every one of his erotic buttons. Zeus was right on the edge of shooting before, but when she cried out, this was just the nudge necessary to send him over the top. Grunting and sweating, he exploded into her warm velvety folds, bursting like a thousand suns inside her body as his seed filled her completely. Panting as she writhed under his body, he leaned down and licked her back, completely covered in both God's sweat. The whole emerald room reeked of sex now, and he collapsed on top of her, smiling deeply as his now empty balls cooled.

Out in the hall, Ganymede's blood ran cold as he saw the drunken and obviously agitated Hera walking briskly down the hall towards the Emerald Room. Rushing to intercept her, he loudly called out "Oh Glorious Hera, Goddess of the dawn, No creature on earth can compare to her astonishing beauty. The flowers of the meadows wilt in shame when compared to".

"Can it, Ganymede!" she snapped as he blocked her way. "Is my husband in there?"

Stuttering and stumbling, for once in his life, no sound came from his lips. Hera now grew suspicious and pushed him roughly to the side, grasping the door handle she began to turn the nob. Inside, Zeus, hearing the commotion outside instantly became alert. His normal sleepy disposition after having deposited his seed evaporated like the morning mist on Olympus, and he sat up straight in alarm. Looking down at Sekhmet laying naked on the couch under him, his cock still oozing inside her pussy, his mind raced in panic. Raising his hand up in the air, the entire room instantly blazed in bright light right as the door opened.

Pushing in the door violently now, Hera stormed in. With the smell of sex so strong in the air, she KNEW that Zeus had been in here fucking somebody and was determined to catch him in the act. Her eyes temporarily blinded as she entered, she gasped when she finally could focus on the interior. There on the large couch in the center of the room, clad in a quite revealing gown was the daughter of Ammon-Ra, lounging quite seductively with a kitten laying on her round delicious ass.

"Sekhmet!!! What on earth are YOU doing here?" Hera bellowed, quickly taking her angry tone down in an attempt to maintain some level of diplomacy.

Sitting up and straightening her hair, Sekhmet was as clever as she was beautiful and instantly knew what to say to extricate herself from this very dangerous situation. Getting caught having sex with the husband of such a powerful Goddess as Hera could make things quite sticky, so she instantly manufactured a cover story for her unexpected presence. Zeus having transformed himself into a kitten had provided the kindling for the fire of lies she now would stoke. "I am sorry great Goddess Hera, most beautiful mother of the Greeks, Queen of all heaven." In her mind, Sekhmet knew when to be overly obsequious, and this was EXACTLY that time. "But I realized that I had left my earrings here during the state dinner and I came back to retrieve them. I apologize for falling asleep in here, as I did not want to disturb you, and I guess it took longer for Ganymede to find than I had expected, so I curled up in this gorgeous room and dozed off. I really am quite sorry."

Hera quickly turned to Ganymede, who looked horrified at being dragged into this lie. . "Did you find them Ganymede, are they in your RIGHT HAND that you have behind your back?" Sekhmet winked as Ganymede sweated. Hera glowering into Ganymede's eyes did not see her wink as she was intensely staring into his frozen face. Pulling his hand out from behind his back, he nervously opened his palm and there in the center were two gorgeous earrings, Gold and Jade and carved in the form of a scorpion.

Now standing, Sekhmet walked over to Ganymede and lifted them from his palms. "You are such a dear! Thanks for finding these. I am sure Hera you understand how losing a favorite piece of jewelry can be most upsetting."

Hera was furious as she KNEW Sekhmet had just fucked her husband, but of course had no proof. Zeus once again had successfully escaped her trap. Looking down at the kitten on the couch, she grinned and grabbed him by the neck lifting him up into the air. Flipping him over, she definitely saw he was a male kitten, and now grinned even wider.

Her voice dripping with fake sweetness, Hera laughed. "Of course Sekhmet, of course. I definitely understand! And I want to thank you dear for this delightful gift. I always wanted a kitten, and an Egyptian kitten is even BETTER." Holding the now shivering animal in her grip, she held it up to Ganymede's face. "I think the first thing we should do is to have him fixed don't you think Ganymede? I mean, I certainly want to be a responsible pet owner!" Kissing Sekhmet on the cheek, Hera continued. "I am so sorry I cannot stay, but I am entertaining some guests. Thanks again for the gift and give my regards to your parents."

Both Ganymede and Sekhmet gulped and stared at each other as Hera abruptly exited the room, a hissing and quivering transformed Zeus still dangling from her hand. Sekhmet always knew when to leave, and in a large puff smoke, quickly disappeared from his view, leaving Ganymede now alone in the Emerald Room.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
799 Followers