Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 066

Story Info
Orion sent out by Artemis to hunt down Demetrius.
5.9k words
4.41
11.9k
0

Part 66 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

Orion was the only passenger on the ship now speeding towards Arcadia. Ever since Artemis had returned from Olympus, angry and obsessed with the capture of Demetrius, not only had her blessings ceased, but so had the stream of young female initiates to her wild isolated island, so new arrangements needed to be made for his passage. Being on a mission from both the King of Ephesus and the High Priestess of Artemis, a private ship was hired at considerable expense to take him to Arcadia alone. Throughout the journey from Ephesus, the captain and crew grew more and more nervous as they approached the island, not wanting to have anything to do with Artemis, Arcadia or Orion, their minds full of fear of the Goddess and her infamous curses and legendary hatred of men. Finally, as dawn broke over the Aegean, the misty and beautiful Arcadia loomed on the horizon.

Sleeping in his cabin, Orion was stirred by the Captain himself. "Wake up sir, we are here. You will have to swim the last mile to shore alone as there is NO WAY I am risking my ship or my crew on this mission. I don't care HOW much money King Croessus paid! Men are NOT allowed on Arcadia, so I will not land."

Irritated and sleepy, Orion groggily got out of his bed. Being early autumn, the air was cool and crisp and he did not relish this unexpected icy morning swim. Gathering up his gear and tying it together tightly in a waterproof leather bag, he went up on the top deck and scrambled over the side. The crew said nothing as he entered the water and began to swim, but once he was away from the side of the boat, they immediately turned out to sea and began to rapidly sail away. Whatever else was going to happen, he knew he was stuck here unless he could find a way off later.

It took an hour to swim to the beach as the currents in this part of the sea were quite strong. Landing on the beach, he emerged exhausted from the surf and lay down on the warm sand to dry himself in the late September sun. He had heard the legends about Arcadia, as had everyone in the Greek world, but the tales did not do justice to the reality. Now that summer was over, the land was ablaze in bright oranges, crimson reds and warm yellows, the leaves changing here before the mainland. No buildings or monuments appeared anywhere in his sight, as it appeared the entire island was left completely to the wild, an appropriate monument to the Goddess of wild untamed nature herself.

His instructions were to head inland to the center of Arcadia to meet with the Goddess. There were no manmade structures anywhere on the island to act as a landmark, but Artemis would know he was there and would appear to him when she was ready. Walking slowly inland, his senses were overloaded with the cascading scents and sights of this wild paradise. Fresh ripe apples perfumed the air that wafted over his nose, and the full glorious colors of fall pleased his eyes. Fully laden fruit trees provided him nourishment on his journey, and wild grape vines were literally everywhere. Sitting beneath an olive tree near the center of the island, he could not believe his eyes when only fifteen yards away stood a herd of the finest deer he had ever seen wandered into the clearing. They showed no fear of his presence and just casually munched on the long golden grass in the field, almost mocking him with their nonchalant attitude. This was too much for his hunter's instincts, and he slowly opened his bag and withdrew his bow. Taking aim, he let the arrow fly right towards a stunningly large twelve-point buck in the center of the herd, the missile heading straight towards the magnificent beast's neck.

Right as the arrow was about to hit its mark, flying silently and deadly through the air, Artemis, regaled in her own hunting attire suddenly appeared in front of the herd and snatched the arrow out of the air. "Good shot Orion!" she laughed as she watched him immediately drop to the ground in terror.

Orion's mind went blank. There before him, beautiful beyond description, stood Artemis, topless and clad in a simple leather thong, she radiated raw divine power. Instantly he became erect, despite his recent initiation, and threw himself down hard onto the ground in worship. He was brave by nature, but coming face to face with such a powerful Goddess, filled him with utter terror.

Artemis squinted her eyes narrowly as she looked at Orion prostrate on the ground, and looking over his form, smiled. He was certainly not like the other male initiates to her cult and obviously had just proved he had the hunting skills required for this quest. Standing tall in the meadow she called out. "Arise Orion, I will not kill you. Come forward so I can get a good look at you."

Trembling, Orion got up and began to walk towards the Goddess, still surrounded by deer, who seemed to take no notice of his presence as they playfully licked Artemis's hand. As he approached her, when he was about ten feet from her presence, he dropped again to his knees and held out his hands in supplication causing Artemis to grin.

Closing his eyes, he began offering a prayer to Artemis but stopped when he heard giggling coming from behind him.

"So Mistress Artemis, is this the hunter your Priestess told you about? He certainly is a Hottie, I am surprised he agreed to the initiation!" the beautiful Tiso giggled out as she walked up behind him, running her fingers through his hair as she approached Artemis.

.

Looking at Orion more closely, Artemis nodded. "It is true Tiso, he certainly doesn't fit the template for the sissy boys and geezers we normally get. Perhaps he doesn't like girls?" she laughed.

"Or maybe he has a small dick?" one of the other nymphs called out as they all laughed.

Artemis giggled at this comment and turned back towards her new male servant, trembling on his knees in the meadow. "Orion, open your eyes and stand up. My nymphs and I want to inspect you. My loyal priestess Lydia claimed you were worthy of serving me, but I need to check myself."

As Orion stood up, his cock twitched as he opened his eyes. Artemis was now surrounded, not just by the gorgeous Tiso, but also all of her equally beautiful nymphs, each one worthy of worship in their own right and each stunningly attractive. All were not only beautiful but also barely clad in their leather skins like the Goddess, and they looked at him more with curiosity than with lust. He however could not control his normal male instincts, and began to grow painfully hard under his tunic.

Tiso giggled as she spied his growing erection and taunted him. "You know Orion; we do not allow our initiates to wear clothing when on holy ground. What do you think Goddess, don't you think he is a bit overdressed?"

Artemis nodded. "He is! Now, if he is going to serve me, we will have to FULLY inspect him for flaws." Pointing at Orion, totally surrounded by her curious wood nymphs, she commanded "NOW STRIP!!!!"

Orion certainly was not ashamed of his body, and before his ability to orgasm had been given to the Goddess as his sacrifice, he had been quite the ladies' man, but he was still nervous. He did not know whether his erection, which he certainly could not control, would be considered an insult to the virginal Divinity, and he began to lightly sweat as he removed his shoes. Tossing his sandals into a pile beside him, he carefully pulled his simple cloth tunic over his head and added it to the hill of clothes. Now clad only in a tiny loincloth, he nervously untied the sides and dropped it into the mound of cloth and leather. Now stark naked, he cupped his cock and balls in his hand, trying to hide his arousal with much difficulty.

Tiso growled, as she indicated her approval. "My my my!" she cooed as she walked forward towards the sweating and now blushing Orion. Running her hand down his muscular back, her delicate hands squeezed his hard marbled ass and she squealed. "Mistress Artemis, he is obviously quite athletic. You should come feel this fine ass!"

The other nymphs, having only seen one other naked male in their life (Demetrius) now joined Tiso around Orion. He was sweating profusely now as seven pairs of hands attached to seven gorgeous nymphs now pinched and stroked his legs, chest and stomach. Fingers tweaked his nipples and stroked his pectoral muscles. Curious and probing hands stroked and felt every ripple of his chest and stomach muscles, caressing each ridge of his impressive six pack. Other fingers ran up and down his inner thigh, feeling his strong muscles flex and quiver as he struggled to maintain his composure. His eyes closed, he fought his mind as images of him throwing these beauties to the ground and plunging his desperate cock into their wet holes flashed through his brain.

Artemis was bemused by this whole display. As a Goddess, she could read his mind and was quite impressed by what she witnessed. His whole sexual life was laid out for the Goddess, as she saw hundreds of the beautiful women Orion had fucked parade before her inner vision. He was a phenomenon, and she could not fathom that a man like this, obviously at the peak of his attractiveness and sexual prowess and equally obvious quite a lover of women would give it all away to become her follower. Lydia would definitely receive her blessings now, as this was beyond what she could ever have expected. Waving her hand, she shewed her nymphs away from the now trembling and painfully aroused Orion.

"You are absolutely correct Tiso, he is truly magnificent. Now, Orion, place your hands on your head, as you are being far too modest. I myself need to inspect just how much of a sacrifice you made to your new Goddess Patron!"

Orion gulped, but closed his eyes and obeyed. Now with his hands on his head, his cock and balls were fully on display and were as hard and throbbing as they had ever been in his life. When his dangly bits came into view, he heard an audible gasp come from the nymphs as his impressive erection was uncovered. Throbbing and desperate, the images of the Goddess and her nymphs coupled with the stroking of his body by their teasing hands had done its work and as he pulled his hands away, his cock snapped up and smacked his lower stomach.

One of the younger nymphs giggled and asked "Mistress Artemis, his trunk seems swollen. Was he stung by a bee or something?" This innocent question caused Artemis and Tiso to break into full hearty laughter.

Walking up to Orion, Artemis pulled his cock down and squatted down to inspect it. It was NOT like the pitiful dried up tiny things she normally had seen dangling from her Priests, and it throbbed and pulsed desperately in her hand. Rolling his foreskin back, she lifted the cock head up and looked every inch over carefully. Every vein throbbed in his shaft, and from her visual inspection it appeared quite healthy and very impressive. Cupping his balls in her hand, she grinned as she not only felt them weigh heavily in her palm, his desperate seed cried out in their own form of worship as they churned violently in his sack.

Now standing, Artemis grinned. "Very nice Orion, very nice! You must be quite devoted to me, as your sacrifice is quite generous!"

Orion, too frightened to speak, just bowed his head, his cock already beginning to drool from the manipulations of the Goddess. "Now, Orion, do you know WHY you are here? Did Lydia explain to you your quest?". Orion shook his head no.

"As I thought. Well, your quest is simple really, but will be quite challenging. A while ago a rogue named Demetrius came to this island, not as an initiate but as a spy. Not only did he leer and me and my nymphs as we bathed naked, but he also ran off with my former Nymph Calisto!!! He has become immortal, as he is cursed by Aphrodite, and somehow he is resistant to magic charms. Your job is to hunt him down, capture him and them present him to the temple for castration!!! Only his balls burning on my altar will appease my anger."

Orion gulped, and Artemis, Tiso and the other nymphs giggled as she saw him reflexively cup his balls in sympathy. "Hands back on your head Orion!!!" the Goddess laughed as she enjoyed his discomfiture. "Now, to continue telling you about your intended prey Demetrius, I foolishly agreed to team up with the Goddess Hecate, who has her own vendetta against him, but I do not feel like sharing. I want my revenge on Demetrius MYSELF, without involving her, and that is where you come in. Your first part of the quest will be to travel to the Oracle of Delphi to find out HOW to castrate an magic resistant immortal. Hecate has the information, but will not tell me of course, but her Oracle will. If the proper sacrifices are made to Hecate for the Oracle, and the proper fee paid, the Oracle cannot deny to answer any question asked, but I warn you, the sacrifices can be quite elaborate."

Orion nodded as she spoke, curious as to how he would ever get the money required for the Oracle, much less capture an immortal. He knew about the famous shrine at Delphi, but wondered how on earth he would get there, now that he was marooned on this island.

.

Artemis grinned as she read his thoughts. "Orion, Orion, you have NO faith!!! As one of my Priests now, you must learn to trust your Goddess. You will be provided not only with the money required for the Oracle, but also with proper transportation, providing you are a skilled enough hunter. In the mountains of this island, running wild, is the famed winged horse Pegasus. To prove your skill, and to provide you with a way off the island, you must capture and tame her. Capturing her will be one thing, but taming her will be a challenge. If you can last one hour on her back, she will be yours willingly, but she will not go quietly."

"Now, one last thing, I did get SOMETHING from Hecate that will prove very valuable in your hunt." Holding up the vile in her hand, she watched Orion look at it with fascination.

"This, my servant Orion, is the blood of Medusa, and if you dip this into your arrow and fire it at your prey, it will temporarily turn to stone any immortal, even a God! I warn you however, be very careful as a single drop would petrify your mortal flesh permanently." Orion was fascinated as he saw the sunlight shining through the green liquid in the small glass vile, anxious to begin his quest so he could eventually regain his ability to orgasm as a reward. He still was unaware that King Croessus had lied to him, and his current cumless state was permanent, but thinking it was not, he was highly motivated to begin his journey.

Looking at Orion, naked and hard standing before her, Artemis grinned, but as she read his mind, she grew irritated by what she saw. There in his mind she could see his fantasies, and she was instantly annoyed as she saw him imagining throwing her down to the ground and grinding his silly penis into her holy cave. "You MEN!" she snapped, as she glowered at him. "You really cannot help yourselves can you? Do you not think I can see what you are thinking boy?"

Orion's face turned white as he realized his thoughts, thoughts he could not control, of pounding into the Goddess had just been fully revealed to her and he fell flat on the ground in terror. Artemis laughed, as she knew he was only a pitiful man and could not help his lustful urges, and extended her long luscious leg forward towards his body. "You are forgiven, but you must show your submission and devotion. Now come forward and kiss your Goddess farewell before you pop off on your quest."

Orion crawled over the grass, his aching rod digging a small trench in the soft dirt, as he approached her bare foot. Bending his face down he lightly kissed the top and ran his lips over her toes, kissing each one in worship. With her free foot, Artemis patted his head as she was pleased with his display of devotion. Although a hopeless man, completely enslaved to his balls, he would serve her purposes well. Pulling her foot from his desperate mouth, she snapped her fingers and she and all of her nymphs disappeared in a green mist.

As they disappeared, Orion stood and got dressed, painfully shoving his engorged penis back into his tiny pouch. Looking towards the mountain in the distance, he headed towards the foothills. His first quest was to trap Pegasus, and he would need every hunting skill he ever had to achieve this.

It took two days to climb to the summit, but spying a mountain stream, Orion calculated, correctly it would turn out, that this was where the winged horse would water herself. Crouching in the branches of an overhanging willow, he patiently waited. Hours went by, but eventually, just as he predicted, the winged white horse emerged from the forest. Shyly approaching the water, Pegasus was unaware of the danger lurking above her head as she approached the water. As she dropped her magnificent head into the cool stream, Orion leapt from the tree and quickly lassoed the neck of the beast as she bucked wildly. Running haphazardly down the riverbed, Orion hung on for dear life as Pegasus desperately tried to eject her unwanted rider. He knew that if he could only hold on for an hour, she would be broken, but that would be a very difficult and dangerous hour.

As Pegasus launched into the air, Orion felt his stomach drop as he rocketed hundreds of feet above the trees. If he were to be tossed off of her back now, he most certainly would be killed by the fall. Grabbing her neck tightly he withstood her violent thrashing as she desperately tried to toss him off of her back. The hour seemed more like a month but eventually Pegasus began to calm and eventually returned to earth, now completely tame. Once landed, Orion threw himself to the ground and kissed the earth, happy just to be alive. He was certain he was a goner at least a dozen times as the animal had twitched and shook, struggling wildly to eject him. Now that he had lasted the hour, Pegasus was his forever. As he lay panting on the soft earth, she nuzzled his neck and licked his face, causing Orion to laugh as he petted her neck. "That was a valiant struggle girl, but you are all mine now!"

As he lay on the soft ground, regaining his strength, he suddenly sat up and opened his leather bag. His mouth formed a large grin as he inspected the contents. There was his bow and quiver of arrows, a canteen but two new items were in the bag. He saw the small green vile of Medusa's blood and beside that was a large silken purse. Opening it, his eyes glinted as he saw more gold coins than he had ever seen in one place before. "Pegasus! If only I did not fear Artemis, and had this damned curse on my balls, we would be off to Libya with this loot. Can you imagine how many willing and beautiful concubines we could buy with this money? Well, the Goddess said that the money would be provided, and sure enough it has."

Throwing his bag over his back, he mounted Pegasus and galloped down the mountain, eventually launching into the air. It was exhilarating as he soared up over the trees and into the clear blue September sky. He felt like one of the Gods himself as Pegasus flew faster and faster over Arcadia, the ground beneath them a blur of color as their speed increased. Now flying out over the sea, he gently pulled the lasso around her neck and pointed her towards Delphi. Grinning like a kid with a new toy, Orion calculated that the normal month-long trip to Delphi by sea would only take a few hours on Pegasus.

Galloping through the sky in the early afternoon sun, he looked down and saw Delphi come into his view, hundreds of feet below. It was impossibly remote, high atop a hidden valley located on Mount Parnassus. He heartily laughed as he saw the parade of desperate seekers struggling up the tiny and dangerous path through the rocky cliffs. "See you later FUCKERS!!!!" he laughed as he contemptuously waved at the pampered throng walking beneath him.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers
12