Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 069

Story Info
Graces milk & humiliate Apollo, Mercury enslaved by wife.
6.7k words
4.27
19.6k
1
0

Part 69 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
787 Followers

Euphrosyne smiled as she stood in the grand hall of the Palace she shared with the other Graces. The preparations for their end of summer soiree had gone on for weeks, and tonight was the big night for their much anticipated party and everything looked absolutely perfect. Looking into her enormous pink marbled dining room, the large oaken table in the center of the room sagged under the tremendous weight of the innumerable delicious contents on the surface. There was ambrosia of course, but also delicacies from all over the world. Bowls of fresh fruit; peaches, apples, ripe grapes, plums and pears all scenting the room with their fresh juicy flavors mixing deliciously with the smell of multiple heaping plates of delectable baklava all dripping in sweet honey. Fresh breads and pastries were displayed on multiple platters staggered all around the banquet table, still steaming hot from their recent removal from the ovens of the kitchen. Looking down she grinned even wider as she saw her favorite, Dolmades, piled high on a large golden platter. Smiling she popped one into her mouth, the earthy semi-bitter taste of the marinated grape leaves commingling perfectly with the rice and roasted lamb still sizzling inside. Closing her eyes in bliss at the taste, the smell of even more freshly roasting lamb and chicken wafted through the open windows as Ganymede was hard at work on the side lawn grilling.

Walking out the side door, she smiled as she saw the strong muscular back and adorable tight ass of the ever busy and highly efficient servant of the Gods, Ganymede, working his magic over the charcoals. Wearing a short burlap robe for cooking, she giggled as she noticed it barely reached the back of his legs, and she thought to herself that he certainly was not hard to look at. Walking up behind him, she lightly touched his shoulder causing him to jump.

"Oh, I am sorry Domina, you startled me. Oh glorious Goddess of mirth and joy. Oh beautiful divinity, whose lovely form causes the flowers to weep in envy in the meadow, whose beautiful face shames the sun in its path" Ganymede rambled, even more nervous as Euphrosyne always instantly got him lustily flustered.

Cutting him off, Euphrosyne smiled "Ganymede you once again have proven your absolute perfect skills as party planner. The Palace never looked better and I am sure my sisters Thalia and Aglaea will completely flip out when they see what you have done." Looking at the extensive Gardens radiating out from the main entrance, it was simply beautiful beyond description. Ganymede had hung hundreds of paper lanterns, each filled full with their own swarm of fireflies inside throughout the gardens in an explosion of all of the colors of approaching autumn. Deep reds, bright yellows and orange lights flickered in the dimming light, bouncing their rays through the thin paper off of the trees mirroring their colorful display.

Beaming with pride, Ganymede smiled and blushed. "Domina, thank you for that, I am truly undeserving of such high praise. Now, are you sure you don't wish me to decorate the back garden? We still have a lot of lanterns left over."

Grinning mischievously, Euphrosyne shook her head. "No Dear Ganymede, I myself took care of the private garden personally. I want it to remain a big surprise for the end of the party. Now, did you get those items I told you about? Oh, and how about the wine, did Di-Di bring by any of".

Now it was Ganymede's turn to cut her off. "Domina, the party will be a HUGE success, I promise! Now" snapping his finger, two servants rushed forward with an enormous silver tray piled high with giant white fluffy marshmallows. "Here are the special items you requested. And as you can see, I got the shish kabobs you asked for. Shall I leave them here, or should I take them inside?"

Smiling, Euphrosyne waved her hand in the air causing the tray and the skewers to float into the sky over the palace roof before positioning perfectly as they landed in her secret garden for later. "That is for the end of the party. Now, about the wine..."

"Oh yes Domina, follow me" Ganymede asked as she followed him down a side path of the gardens. Despite being early autumn, the path was completely choked with flowering rose bushes and dripping vines of honeysuckle, each creating a delicious canvas of scents and beautiful flowers for their short journey to the wine station. Lighting their way were more lanterns, adding their own flickering flashes of colors to enhance the floral tunnel they were walking through. At the end of the small path stood an enormous golden gazebo, dazzling and glimmering in the fading afternoon sun and breathtaking in its decor.

Pleased beyond words, Euphrosyne audibly gasped in joy as she saw the pavilion open up at the end of the floral canopy. Along the columns and latticed golden roof of the building were woven luscious full vines of grapes, all ready to burst right at the peak of their ripeness. Interspersed with the live vines were hundreds of hand-blown glass grapes, tied together into makeshift bunches and died purple to resemble live vines. Inside each glass globe was placed a single firefly, thus creating hundreds of flickering and glowing glass grapevines hanging from the roof of the gazebo along with the actual live vines. The overall result was simply heavenly, and the Goddess squealed with pleasure as she drank it all in.

Looking into the center of the gazebo was a still even more astonishing sight. Standing twelve feet high in the center of a giant marble basin was a silver statue of the three graces, arms intertwined in a naked embrace and looking almost a lovely as the Goddesses look in real life. Standing in the center between her two sisters, was the image of Euphrosyne, and the Goddess's mouth parted in astonishment as she viewed her own image so faithfully and accurately captured in front of her eyes. The silver graces were all naked and Euphrosyne had to blink as she studied her own image, as it seemed shockingly accurate. Her large full breasts cast in silver hung enticingly in the air, and walking around to the rear of the statue, she smiled as even her gorgeous ass (one of her best features she felt) came into view. Smiling, and slightly blushing, her eyes rose to meet Ganymede's who nervously waited to hear her judgement.

"So Ganymede" she purred as her hands stroked her silver ass, running her fingers down its legs. "I am astonished at your work here; it is truly amazing! But, I have to ask you, you seem to have gotten our bodies portrayed pretty accurately here, have you been spying on us in the bath?"

Ganymede laughed, and blushed. He was completely entranced by the graces, especially Euphrosyne, whose body he would give anything to worship. "No, no, Domina, I swear. You all are such beautiful inspirations, I just used my imagination. I am very pleased that you like it, but you still haven't even seen the best part."

"Oh?" Euphrosyne asked, her eyebrow raising slightly. "Well, you do seem to have a very fertile imagination!" she winked. As she walked towards him, she grinned wider as she saw his agitation and obvious arousal rise. Running her soft hands teasingly across the images of her sister's breasts and then her own statue's naked charms she added in a seductive whisper into his reddening ear "VERY FERTILE!"

Coughing lightly, Ganymede closed his eyes so he could concentrate. "Goddess, clap your hands once."

"Clap?" she asked, curious to understand what Ganymede was asking.

.

"Trust me Domina, Clap once for white, twice for red and three times for sparkling." he added, licking his lips in anticipation of her reaction.

"Well, I think to get this party properly started, I may prefer some sparkling!" Euphrosyne stated and clapped her hands three times. Instantly she heard from behind her the unmistakable sound of bubbling and fizzing wine pouring into the large marble basin. Spinning around to watch, she grabbed Ganymede's arm and her eyes grew large as she witnessed his creation activate. Giggling like a schoolgirl, Euphrosyne kissed the cheek of the astonished, and now very aroused and blushing Ganymede as she watched wine shoot out of the six erect nipples of the silver graces, forming perfect arcs of wine shooting in all directions.

"AMAZING, SIMPLY AMAZING!" she cried, as she walked over and took a large goblet from around the tub and held it up to her own doppelganger's wine nursing silver tit, rapidly filling it. Drinking it down quickly she smacked her lips in satisfaction. "And the wine is also quite delicious! Ganymede, you are the most clever of all of the Gods without a doubt. I could just kiss you!"

As Ganymede closed his eyes, preparing to feel the luscious lips of Euphrosyne on his face, a voice suddenly spoke behind them both.

"Holy Mother GAIA!!! That is most impressive!" Dionysus laughed, as he leaned against a column on the gazebo and took in the view of the wine spouting statue. Dressed in a short purple silk tunic, his muscular and hairy chest was largely bare as the tunic was open in the front to his navel. His face twisted in a devious smirk, he looked the statues up and down in lusty admiration.

.

Walking over to the basin, he ran his hands through the wine and up the silver legs and stomach of the statue of Euphrosyne, bending forward, he placed his open mouth right over the silver nipple and greedily drank the fizzing stream down his throat. Stepping back, he smiled and also smacked his lips in delight.

"That was TRULY a good year for sparkling. I remember it quite well as the summer was quite dry in France for this vintage." Licking his lips, he looked at his cousin Euphrosyne and winked. "I think he captured you quite well my dear." Stepping forward he bent down and pretended to lunge for her left breast. "Maybe I should do a comparison to see if he got the stiffness and feel of your nipple right."

Playfully shoving her cousin away she snapped "Perve!"

Winking, Dionysus said "Guilty as charged my most beautiful and sexy cuz". Turning to Ganymede he added. "Well done as always Ganymede, quite impressive. I hope you do as well for my party in December!"

Stuttering and flustered, but proud of the God's approval Ganymede spoke. "Oh great and glorious God of the Grape, Divine force of the vineyard, Bringer of human happiness and mirth, your birth bringing joy and devotion to all of the".

"Ganymede" Dionysus interrupted. "Be a good man and go see if you can rustle me up some Dolmades. I am famished!"

Nodding, Ganymede scurried off on his mission, leaving Euphrosyne and Dionysus alone in the gazebo.

"Well Di-Di, you sure are early. The party doesn't start for an hour!" Euphrosyne joked as she knew that when it came to parties, Di-Di always came early and stayed late. Looking at his chest and neck, she saw that it was covered in scratches and bite marks, bruises all over his body. Pulling his tunic out, she looked at his chest in genuine concern. "What the hell happened to you Di-DI? You look like you got into a tussle with the Hydra or something."

Grinning as he remembered the unbelievable erotic escapade with the Maenads for the last few days he winked. So insanely overcharged were they, that both he, Zeus and Pan were literally covered in bite marks and hickies from their incredible erotic assault. If they had not been divine they would no doubt all be dead, and all three Gods had had the most unbelievable several days enjoying the enthusiastic worship of his wine soaked followers. Turning to Euphrosyne he laughed "It has been a MOST interesting week Euphrosyne. MOST INTERESTING!"

On another part of Olympus, in the palace of Mercury and Pethio, the beautiful Goddess was sitting at her dressing mirror, adjusting her gown as she prepared for the party. Pethio was gorgeous, her beauty rivaling Aphrodite's and tonight she was even more spectacular than usual. She and Mercury looked forward to the Grace's party each year, and despite her continued anger at him, they were still going.

As she applied her makeup, she found herself continuing to giggle. The last week had been like a dream, her handsome husband now completely under her control and still strapped to her bed by the four lightning bolts of Zeus that she now controlled. His cock remained hard and stiff, still trapped in the golden cockring around its base, never to be released unless at her command. Years of being married to Mercury had been a mixed blessing as his oral skills were unparalleled, but his hair trigger penis meant that she had never been able to ride him for more than just a few seconds before he exploded. Now that problem was at least temporarily solved by the cockring, and for the last few days she had ridden his prodigious cock to innumerable toe-curling, womb-pounding orgasms as she bounced endlessly on his never softening rod while he writhed and moaned uncontrollably under her beautiful gyrating hips.

Ever since catching he and Zeus with Danae, she truly had him by the short hairs and was savoring every second of her new found power. Standing now in front of her mirror, she smiled. The gown she had chosen for tonight was stunning, and she relished the obvious envious look that will appear on Hera's face when she shows up wearing it. Made completely out of hundreds of thousands of long extremely thin strips of gold chain mail, it shimmered in the light and undulated as she walked, occasionally exposing a flash of skin as she moved. The thickness and number of the layers of strips fully covered her naked body underneath but still made wearing this dress feel as light as going starkers. She felt incredibly sexy as she swayed her hips in the mirror, watching the gold chains sway back and forth, hugging her full womanly curves tightly, occasional flashes of her bare thigh breaking through the multiple layers of golden ringlets. Smirking, she now went back into her bedroom and looked down at the naked, desperate and throbbing Mercury bound to the bed.

Running her eyes over his bound nude body she smirked. "Mercury, it is time to get you ready for the Grace's party." Clapping her hands, four of their female servants entered the room, stifling giggles as they saw the naked God spread-eagle and still throbbing on the bed. "Girls, prepare Lord Mercury for the party, as he is quite ripe from his tremendous exertions of this week." Scattering, the beautiful servants quickly left the room, reemerging seconds later with sponges, a pail of warm water and a plethora of exotic scented soaps. Mercury closed his eyes in complete humiliation, desperate to cover himself as they returned since he was quite helpless and totally exposed.

Walking over to the head servant, Pethio reached into the pail and winked. "I think the water is a bit warm for our purposes. As you can see" she said pointing at Mercury's dick "I think COLD water might be more appropriate tonight." Touching her finger to the bucket, it instantly froze, changing from steaming liquid into churning ice water, large chunks of the frozen cubes rattling loudly against the metallic sides. Walking back into her dressing room she covered her mouth to stifle another giggle as Mercury yelled out as the icy contents were poured onto his steaming hot body.

Once he was cleaned and dried, Pethio returned and grinned again as she saw her husband now shivering on their bed. Laughing fully at his plight, she held her hands up in the air and nodded, the four bolts from Zeus flying off of Mercury's wrists and ankles for the first time all week. Spinning her finger in the air, one of the bolts encircled his cock, still imprisoned by the cockring, and wrapped into a glowing electric circle over his shaft. The other three bolts returned to her palms and retracted back into her divine body. Mercury said nothing but sighed deeply as he had been suffering under Pethio all week so he knew it best to try and keep on her good side if he ever wanted to cum again.

Opening her closet, she tossed a gold loincloth, made in a similar style to her gown onto the bed, along with a matching golden collar. "Get dressed Mercury, we have to leave in a few minutes."

Her eyes sparkled in malicious delight as she saw the horrified look on Mercury's face as he tried on his "outfit". It was quite sexy, and her own honeypot throbbed and moistened as she had to admit it displayed Mercury's considerable male charms quite alluringly. The loincloth was made of the same material as her gown and covered his ass and crotch fully but still was skimpy, leaving his side hips exposed. The heavy thirty layers of gold strips weighed down his cock like a thick blanket, thus finally completing the cock softening process begun by the cold bath. The strips hung long and low, stopping right above his knees, so he could sit down without exposing his goods to the crowd. Walking up behind him staring angrily at his own image in the mirror, she snapped the gold collar around his neck and ran her fingers hungrily over his thigh and under the back flap of the loincloth, pinching his hard marbled ass. "You look quite sexy tonight Mercury! QUITE SEXY!"

"PETHIO! I cannot go out in public like THIS! I will be the laughing stock on all Olympus!! I will not go to the party dressed like an Egyptian slave-boy!!! I WILL NOT DO IT!!!" he snapped, his face turning pink in both humiliation and anger as his scantily clad image reflected back from the mirror.

"Oh?" Pethio smirked, raising her eyebrow at his outburst. Swirling her index finger into the air the bolt around his cock began to throb and turn, running up and down his shaft. Mercury's reaction was instantaneous and he dropped to his knees and grabbed his crotch, now being re-aroused and painfully teased by the strokes of the electric bolt on his dick. Holding her other hand into the air, the strips of his loincloth began to shake. Inch by inch, bits of the gold mail dropped off of the ends of the strips onto the floor, disappearing as the ringlets struck the hard marble surface, each drop slowly shortening his loincloth. Side strips on his hips now also began to drop off as well fully exposing his entire naked thigh and in the back, only the crack of his ass was covered by a tiny strip. Lowering her hand, the immolation of the loincloth stopped, and now the prior skimpy covering was now laughably tiny.

"You like THIS better?" she laughed as Mercury fumed but said nothing. Closing his eyes, he realized he had no choice as this was HER show. Fearing any other outburst might leave him naked for the party, he just nodded agreement. The cockring and electric bolt had him entirely under her power and he decided to shut up and just white knuckle his way through the upcoming humiliation.

Several hours later, Euphrosyne and her two sisters Thalia and Aglagea stood atop the hill of their gardens and gazed down at the party in full progress. All three grinning, it was obvious that the evening was a huge success as all of the Gods, Goddesses, Nymphs, Satyrs and Centaurs appeared to be having a fantastic time. The wine flowed freely, the food consumed greedily, it was truly a fantastic evening, made even better by the spectacular decorating job of Ganymede. Aglagea poked Euphrosyne in the ribs and giggled.

"So dear sister, I think Old Ganymede did a spectacular job on his statue to us, don't you agree?"

"ABSOLUTELY!" Euphrosyne replied. Looking left towards their top-heavy beautiful sister Thalia, she added "I wonder if there is any silver left in Greece after he so expertly sculpted those enormous melons of yours Thalia?"

Laughing, they all smiled in deep satisfaction, the party proven now a huge success. At the bottom of the hill Euphrosyne was very happy to see Zeus was also obviously enjoying himself. A huge goblet of wine in one hand and a giant roasted lamb shank in the other, he was joking it up with Pan and Dionysus and as their eyes met, he winked and gave her a big thumbs up sign with his lamb filled hand. This gesture made her evening, as she was worried that the King of the Gods, with his mind so preoccupied by the coming war with Egypt, would not be able to relax tonight. Obviously, her concern was misplaced, as he was definitely having a fantastic time.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
787 Followers
12