Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 072

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

Mercury instantly leaned forward and Pethio guided Amphrite's foot to his now open mouth, his parched and nectar covered lips showering her bare foot with kisses. Amphrite closed her eyes in absolute ecstasy as each toe was worshipped by the God beneath her. Pethio looked on in both pride and lust as she saw her good friend so enjoying the worship of her body by her handsome and incredibly aroused husband. Winking at Amphrite, she addressed Mercury again. "So Mercury, I see our servants have been playing with you well today?" she purred as she ran her own foot under his balls and up his quivering shaft. Unable to speak, he could only groan as he felt her toes playing with his tortured shaft. Now lowering her panties under her toga, she gripped them with her feet and held them in front of his face in between her toes.

Mercury was beyond horny now and with his wife's hot, moist and incredibly aromatic panties in front of his nose, he drank the scent deeply into his lungs. Grabbing her panties now she spread them over his head, covering his eyes with their silky fabric. "I think you will be much more service to us if we remove a few distractions!" Pethio giggled as Mercury desperately tried to peek under the smooth and silky wet panties. Waving her hands in the air two wax plugs materialized and shot into his ears, blocking out all sounds. Mercury loudly groaned as he knew exactly what this meant. Pethio often took away his sight and hearing when he was worshipping her body, knowing that as these senses were removed his concentration focused more intensely on her needs. Knowing that the beautiful Amphrite was in the room, he desperately wanted to see her naked charms and now that he was blindfolded he realized that this pleasure was going to be denied him.

Now that Mercury was both visually and auditorily isolated, Pethio turned to Amphrite who knelt open mouthed in awe on the sheets. Pulling her beautiful silk Toga over her head, Pethio now joined her husband in nudity, and her rock hard nipples broadcasted the fact that she was completely and utterly aroused. Amphrite joined quickly, stripping herself almost instantly and tossing her own toga on the floor. Now both naked the two Goddesses eyed each other's beautiful and exposed bodies with a mixture of awe and lust. Pethio now pointed to Mercury's head, his mouth open and groaning, waiting for a warm wet pussy to worship to place itself on his lips. "Amphrite, with my compliments, enjoy your ride!" Pethio laughed as Amphrite literally leapt onto his face, gasping as his hot tongue began slowly licking the waterfall streaming between her legs. "While my husband takes care of you up there, I reserve his dick for my own pleasure!" she grinned as she impaled herself hard on his firm rod.

Several hours and well over fifty orgasms later, both Goddesses giggled as they snuggled naked on either side of the still blindfolded and earplugged Mercury. Desperate to see the delicious sights denied him, Mercury openly and shamelessly begged to be allowed to see them, to which Pethio just laughed. Now both sated, Amphrite was fascinated by the cockring and lightning bolts holding the God down and blocking his orgasm and she rolled over onto her elbows to take a closer look.

Leaning over Mercury's cock, she was fascinated as she slowly ran the tip of her finger around his ring and observed his penis closely. It was truly magnificent; large, throbbing and twitching uncontrollably. Every vein was raised and it slightly shook faster as she blew air over the top of its head. Cupping his testicles in her hand, she was amazed at their weight. Bulging and full, they quivered at her touch, moving like a bag of crazed eels as each seed ached to release.

Curious, Amphrite turned to Pethio and asked. "So, the ring doesn't prevent him from cumming, only releasing? So it just keeps getting backed up in his sacks?"

"That is correct!" Pethio answered. "You know, I should be mad at Danae for fucking my husband, but she really did a great service for me. Her training of Mercury with this ring has gotten him to be able to last longer than any God can and he is no longer the one pump chump he used to be." Grabbing his balls in her hands she said "I am sure when I do finally release these puppies, he might put on a display that would rival Apollo's from the other night!"

Laughing, Amphrite said she certainly wanted to be able to see THAT and now gazed down his body to the foot of the bed, looking now at his ankle, bound tightly to the bedframe with the glowing bolt. "Girl, I wish I had some of these! What I wouldn't give to have old Poseidon bound up like this. Let me tell you one thing, I would ride that man's face until he looked like a glazed doughnut!!"

Pethio smirked as a delicious idea came into her head. Getting off of the bed, she walked around to Mercury's foot and touched the bolt with her hand, instantly causing it to come off and lay in her palm. Mercury could feel his right foot was free, but made no motion to move, knowing that he was still helpless and completely under her power because of the cockring, bolts or no bolts. Looking at the gorgeous Amphrite lounging naked next to her throbbing nude husband, she held the bolt in between her fingers and began to pull on the ends. She had not really played around with the bolts much, primarily leaving them on Mercury or retracted back into her body when not in use, but she giggled at the flexibility of the glowing blue energy rod in her hand.

It had the consistency of rubber under her power, and she was amazed as she stretched it out to a full three feet. The glowing rope never thinned only getting longer and appearing to maintain its power and strength even as it dectupled in length. Amphrite was fascinated as well as she watched Pethio playing with her new toy. With the long rod of energy dangling between her hands, Pethio pinched five sections apart, creating five new smaller ropes while still maintaining the original. Laying her new creations on the bed, she reattached the original to Mercury's ankle and rebound him to the post. Holding five new glowing bolts of energy in her palm, she winked as she turned to Amphrite.

"Well Girl, I think we might just be able to make that happen!"

Meanwhile, inside the caldera of faraway Vesuvius in the Palace of Hephaestus, a similarly desperate and cock bound Archimedes was working very diligently on his new creation, sweating away as he hammered the final iron lever into place. Naked except for his chastity cage because of the extreme heat, Archimedes was hard at work in the unbelievable workshop provided for him by the Fire God. He had already been there for a few weeks and despite the unbearable and stifling temperature, the accommodations were luxurious in the extreme. Hephaestus, like Hades, spared no expense giving Archimedes every possible luxury in existence, as well as the most well stocked and amazing workroom conceivable by man. Archimedes was an engineer by trade, and the tools and equipment provided by the God gave him a boner almost as hard as the one his concubines had, deeply satisfying his natural mechanical inclinations in a way that was hard to describe to non-engineering types. Tasked with creating weapons for the coming war with the Egyptians, as well as appropriate torture devices for the eventual capture of Demetrius, Hephaestus was very pleased as he walked in.

There before the God was an enormous new device, over thirty feet in height and made completely of black wrought iron. Square and very tall it had the appearance of a large ship, only this vessel was made of iron and not wood. Various gears and pulleys were located on the bridge of the machine, and a large black hopper yawned empty on the top. As the last rod was tightened, Hephaestus entered the room fully now and was joined by Poseidon who had just arrived from Olympus.

Poseidon gasped in amazement at the sight and turned to the Red God smiling. "This Archimedes IS clever!"

Pleased with Poseidon's reaction, Hephaestus beamed in pride, Archimedes good works reflecting well on himself. "Absolutely! I told you he was a Genius. I tell you Poseidon, if all humans were as clever as this one, we Gods would out of a job." Archimedes, hearing them enter, turned and bowed, covering his nudity with his hands.

Hephaestus addressed Archimedes. "So son, show us how this thing works. It looks quite impressive I must say. What again do you call this machine?"

Archimedes beamed at the praise and began to explain his invention. "Sire" Archimedes began "I call this machine the God-Ballista and it will allow anyone, even lowly humans like me, to be able to shoot the powerful lightning bolts you create for Zeus. The best way to explain how it works is to demonstrate so if you could fill the hopper with around seventy bolts, I can take this device out for a spin."

Hephaestus grinned very wildly now, and quickly ran upstairs to retrieve a stock of lightning bolts, returning mere seconds after leaving. Dropping an armload into the hopper, they sparked and popped as they rubbed together, peals of thunder shaking the whole palace as they settled into the feed system of the iron device. Archimedes climbed a ladder on the back of the machine and walked onto the iron bridge on top. The metal casing prevented him from having any contact with the bolts directly, as even a brush with a single one of them would cause his whole body to instantly explode into flames. Calling out to the two Gods watching below, he asked them to assist by rolling the God-Ballista into the front lawn of the palace. Both eagerly complied, smiling like little boys with a new toy, they each were anxious to see the new wonder weapon operate.

Now outside of the palace, it was even hotter than it was inside. The walls of Vesuvius glowed red with heat despite being hundreds of yards away the waves of energy could clearly be felt. The atmosphere was stifling as smoke and fumes covered everything in a swirl of constant volcanic activity. Now loaded, Archimedes turned a giant wheel on the bridge and instantly one bolt after another shot out the long iron barrel of the device, firing missile after missile into the red glowing rocks on the side walls of the volcano. Turning other wheels and levers, Archimedes could steer the direction of the firing line, and in a show of both humor and razzle dazzle showmanship, he spelled out in fire on the stone, "All Hail the Gods Hephaestus and Poseidon!"

Amazed beyond belief, both Gods stood and applauded wildly. This was beyond ANYTHING Hephaestus had expected, and he relished the expression that he would witness on Zeus's face when he saw this in operation. Poseidon too was dazzled, cheering enthusiastically and wanting to leap onto the device and fire it off himself. "WELL DONE! Archimedes WELL DONE!!!" they both exclaimed in unison.

Archimedes was ecstatic at the reception his chest swelling with great pride at his considerable accomplishment. Feeling his cock cage in his hands, he felt little Archimedes twitch under the bars as he realized he was one step closer to freedom and blessed orgasmic release. Poseidon whispered something into Hephaestus's ear and both Gods laughed. Hephaestus finally speaking out loud gave a clue as to their discussion.

"Yes dear Uncle, he is still wearing the cage. But if he keeps producing magnificent devices like this, I will give him a few fire nymphs for his pleasure when I fabricate his key." Turning to Archimedes he smiled. "So my clever, clever man, this is truly outstanding. Once war comes, the cities and Kingdoms of Greece will be helpless to resist whatever monsters or magic creatures the Egyptians might throw at us and this "God-Ballista" will go a long way in providing the home front a full defense in depth."

Poseidon nodded his head as Hephaestus talked, his eyes darting over the black wrought iron gears in grinning admiration at their fine craftsmanship. Hephaestus joined the Sea God in his admiration and walked over to the machine running his large red hands over the smooth metal sides, studying each of the intricate gears and pulleys operating the trigger. "Truly amazing!" he exclaimed again, causing Archimedes to blush with even more pride.

Poseidon called out as he inspected the machine. "Corinth and Sparta are definitely going to need one of these, as well as Athens, Thebes, Delphi, Smyrna, Byzantium..." he droned on listing city after city that would need a God Ballista for defense. Hephaestus listened and began to drop his own list of city names, making sure that every kingdom or major town would have at least one device for protection. As the two Gods each counted off more and more cities, Archimedes heart sank lower and lower. It had taken two weeks to construct this device, and if he were to manufacture all of the machines for the cities they were now listing it would be decades before he would finish. The stirring of little Archimedes now grew worse as his freedom appeared to drift away out into the Ether, farther and farther away from his grasp. Looking down at the floor of the carriage of the ballista while the two Gods spoke to one another, he took his head in his hands and just shook it back and forth, growing more despondent and depressed as each new city was ticked off the list.

Hephaestus noticed the growing despair in his human guest and climbed aboard placing his large hand onto his shoulder. "What is wrong Archimedes? Don't you realize, we both LOVE your machine and are quite proud of your creation. No need to be depressed, you will be amply rewarded for your efforts."

His brain churning, Archimedes thought fast before he spoke. "Lord Divinity, I am just very worried. You see, the time required to produce this device was quite long, as I am a mere mortal. I want to hurry and finish these ballistae for you so I can work on your side project for the punishment of Demetrius, I mean, he who shall not be named. But honestly, I cannot possibly produce the hundreds of devices you need with just these two frail and pitiful mortal hands."

At the mention of Demetrius's name, Poseidon's ears perked up, but he remained silent. Hephaestus grinned as he recognized the plight of the mortal Archimedes and realized that he was indeed correct, no human on earth could possibly produce so many devices so quickly without divine help. Laughing, Hephaestus patted Archimedes on the shoulder and spoke. "Good point my boy genius, Good point. Now, I am not an unreasonable God, and I definitely hear the pleas and prayers of my devotees. I know you can't make all of the stock we need ALONE, so, I am going to give you some help." Taking him by the arm, God and Man descended from the Ballista onto the front "lawn" (which was simply large smooth stones) of his palace.

Clapping his hands, both Gods and Archimedes turned and looked as a golden mist began to seep out of the rocky ground. Growing larger and beginning to glow, the mist began to separate and thicken. First the fog formed into two sections, then four, then eight, doubling every minute until two hundred individual glowing globs of cloudy shapes swirled and pulsed before their eyes. Slowly the shapes began to stop undulating and started to take human form, and as they did Archimedes felt his cock stir even more. A breast was formed and then the curve of a soft stomach, alerting the now throbbing mortal genius that he was going to be provided with some very lovely assistants to help in his labors. Continuing to coagulate into humanoid images, more delectable parts appeared; a large thick pair of hips here, a matching pair of long smooth golden legs there, finally stopping when two hundred stunning and solid gold stark naked women stood before them.

Poseidon too was quite impressed with the army of female automatons standing at attention and he felt his own testicles begin to rumble as he winked and gave a thumbs up to Hephaestus. The Fire God, looking at the now completely erect and throbbing Archimedes standing slack jawed and amazed, snapped his fingers. "Feeling less anxious about your task now Archimedes?"

Unable to speak as he saw the beauties now open their eyes as they took to life, he only could nod and grin. Leaning down to the throbbing human beside him, Hephaestus whispered into his ear. "And consider this my horny little worker, I am putting this army of automatons completely at your disposal. They will do ANYTHING you ask, and that does mean ANYTHING!"

Archimedes closing his eyes tightly now wished more than anything that he was free from his cage. As two of the Golden Automatons came forward to meet their new master, he was shocked and pleasantly surprised by feel of their metal gold hands on his flesh. They both were surprisingly warm and soft to the touch, and looking into their faces, their eyes appeared almost human. Hephaestus had done well, as each one was as beautiful and shapely as the most desirable Nymph or Goddess on Olympus. Obviously years as Aphrodite's husband, even if she cheated relentlessly on him, had given him ample opportunity to study female perfection up close, and his centuries of observation was manifested perfectly in his golden creations.

As two other Automatons came forward and embraced Archimedes, they all began to stroke his chest and legs, showering his neck and face with a swarm of warm golden kisses. Now throbbing intensely, his cock cage swung back and forth before the curious gold servants who watched it bob with intense curiosity.

As one Automaton massaged Archimedes left ass cheek, he winced as he felt her fingers begin to insert into his asshole and shockingly expand and vibrate. Hitting his prostate gland perfectly he began to drool both from his mouth and his dick simultaneously. At the same time, the Automaton in front of him dropped to her knees, and lifted his imprisoned penis into her warm mouth. Groaning uncontrollably, Archimedes was amazed as her malleable metal tongue was able to melt and liquefy, gushing through the bars of his cage and slowly encircling his shaft in its gelatinous state. Pulsing now, he slowly was milked by the Automaton behind him while his cock felt more sensation than it had in months, not enough for full orgasm, but certainly enough to drain his excess seed out of his balls and relieve some pressure. Groaning and swaying Archimedes babbled in pleasurable grunts while Hephaestus laughed and looked towards Poseidon. "Looks like Archimedes approves of my Golden Helpmates!"

Both Gods now turned and began to walk back to the Palace, leaving Archimedes quivering under a huge dome of writhing golden automatons, each trying to elicit approval from their new master. Archimedes was in total bliss, his mouth busily licking the golden clit now seated on his face as his whole body was worshipped and stroked by hundreds of metal hands.

Back inside now, Poseidon could no longer hold back and finally asked the question. "So Hephaestus, about this Demetrius, what exactly do you have Archimedes building for him, and where is he by the way?"

His eyes briefly flashing in anger, Hephaestus answered. "Oh, trust me Uncle, when I get my hands on that fucker his fate won't be so pleasant as old Archimedes here! That boy genius has shown me his plans and trust me, it will be DELICIOUS!!!! He is going to pay for his indiscretion with Aphrodite, trust me, he is going pay with his ASS!" Pausing as they walked, Hephaestus continued. "Now as to where that little deviant is, I have NO idea! I sent by bronze servant Talos off to find him a while ago, and he is good at finding out where he HAS been, but he seems to always get there after Demetrius has already left. That boy is always on the move and if he would just stay put for a while, or if I could know where he was going to be in advance, I would be able to direct Talos pick him up."

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers