Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 075

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Apollo had only been a bit more observant before he rushed into the clearing he would have taken some basic precautions. As Aphrodite and Ares coupled frantically on the Island in the middle of the Seine, the mixing of her divine powers of lust with his of war had created a vortex of emanations coming off of their immortal bodies that had devastating consequences for any unfortunate humans in the vicinity. For over a hundred years the two divinities had fucked themselves senseless on their secluded island, blissfully unaware of the havoc their lustful activities were creating outside their erotic cloud.

Druids living in the area first stumbled on the Pink cloud and assuming (correctly) that it was a divine sign, set up altars to worship the new God manifesting in their midst. It quickly became apparent that proximity to the cloud caused men and women to truly lose their minds, becoming overwhelmed by insatiable desire from Aphrodite and mindless aggression from Ares. The mixture of these two emotions, supercharged as they were by the Gods, was toxic and any humans in the area literally fucked themselves to death once they were under the spell. Ironically the unintentional human sacrifices piling up on the shore only spurred Ares and Aphrodite on as the death and blood served to perpetually arouse them further. The entire area on the Seine had turned into a self-feeding loop of lust and aggression with no break in sight.

Over the decades, a ritual was created to control and harness this supernatural phenomenon. The most beautiful Celtic women from each of the tribes was sent to live on the left bank of the Seine, all chosen for their beauty and sexual skills. As a sacrifice to their new "God" captured enemy soldiers from battle were sacrificed by marching them to their death into the crowd of lust crazed women. Not surprisingly, the POWs at first thought that their "punishment" of being sent into an encampment of beautiful naked Celtic beauties was no punishment at all, but once they had been violently stripped and relentlessly milked for days and weeks without rest, their scrotums withered from being painfully emptied repeatedly they realized they were doomed. Their minds shot from the perpetual erotic assault, all eventually expired as their hearts literally exploded in their chests from overexertion.

Now Apollo was in the midst of this unruly crowd and by the end of the day he was the only man left alive in the clearing. Being divine he could not be killed of course, but as he was the only remaining "victim" left and a long line of three hundred super-aroused Celts stood around the God writhing under the machinations of the three beauties on his body, the sexual ordeal was just beginning for him. As Helios drove Apollo's chariot over the horizon into the west, he realized his boss was not returning that day and put away the horses for the night. As it would turn out, it would be a long wait for Apollo's return as he was caught in a delicious self-sustaining erotic trap.

Writhing under one blue painted nymph after another, Apollo's now human mind was confused clouded, only focusing on the pussy either on his face or riding his bound cock at the moment. There was no yesterday or tomorrow, only now, and his NOW was caught in a loop of eternal raging pussy fever. Licking and sucking like mad, his human face perpetually coated by endless dousing of female juices, his cock aching as one honey cave after another mounted and rode him, Apollo was nothing more than a throbbing pit of need and desire as his seed backed up in his balls. After a week, one of the women relentlessly riding him eventually gasped as her heart gave out, ten thousand orgasms being too much for her body to take, she collapsed and died. Without any ceremony or regret, the remaining women tossed her lifeless body onto the pile of smiling dead men and continued their lusty battle on Apollo's incredible body. She was the first of the Druid women to die from exhaustion but would not be the last and as she expired, a slight reduction in the force of lust that fed the area was felt causing Aphrodite's mind to slightly clear. This was the first crack in the wall of arousal that had raged on the Seine for centuries.

Back on Olympus, Pan was giddy with excitement. Tonight was the night of his annual party and as he surveyed his grounds and palace he could not be more pleased. Ganymede had worked for weeks to make to prepare everything perfectly and had performed beyond his wildest expectations. Pan knew that this night would be talked about for decades as everything was staged precisely for a non-stop orgy of delights for all of his divine guests.

Pan's palace was unlike the other Gods as it was built entirely out of roughhewn logs and hard gray sharp granite. Still incredibly huge, it was impressive in its rustic grandeur. Inside the enormous entrance hall visitors would be greeted by dazzling warm wooden beams reaching a hundred feet high and covered in lush green ivy. Living trees spread their branches throughout the room, their autumnal glory casting the entire hall in a tapestry of rich oranges and fiery reds.

Stepping off the landing of his long wooden staircase, Pan looked down at his appearance and grinned. Barely clad in a small loincloth of green ivy, his prodigious cock and balls swung free between his legs as they were teased by the velvety leaves of his garment. His muscular and heavily furred chest was completely exposed and the God had to admit he looked quite good. Pausing to stare into a mirror for the full effect of his costume, he smiled even wider. The masks that Ganymede had created were pure genius and were so comfortable he had entirely forgotten he was wearing his. Carved of solid oak, it fit his face perfectly and camoflauged his appearance entirely. Each bump and curve of his face fit into the smooth insides of the mask but the outward surface was the most interesting.

Blank in expression, it had been sanded smooth and stained red and Ganymede had made only two kinds, male and female. Looking at his reflection in the mirror, he realized that he was completely and truly anonymous as the carved visage had no distinguishing features, serving to act as a vessel for the viewer to project whatever emotions they had onto its wooden surface. Comfortable to wear, and not restrictive or hot, he was glad to know that he and his guests would quite easily be able to wear their disguises all night. He hoped that by hiding their identities under their masks their more base and lustful natures would emerge.

The long banquet table in the main dining room sagged with delicacies from all over the earth, from oysters from the sunny Mediterranean to pumpkin cakes from the south of Gaul, huge dishes of caviar from the lands of the north and enormous overflowing platters of Oranges from Spain. Giant bubbling fountains of wine were placed literally everywhere, the sweet pungent smell of the fermented grapes perfuming everything in sight. The whole appearance of the surroundings screamed abundance and excess, the two themes he most wanted to convey for the festivities.

Grinning, he saw that all of his servants were quite busy as the room was a beehive of activity. Looking around at the frantic preparations his eyes settled onto the completely bare ass of one of his more delightful female nymphs, slaving away as she lifted an enormous wooden platter of fresh roasted lamb onto the table. Hera's command that all of his servants also be clad in natural garb was a command he was more than happy to obey. Bending over the table, her small loincloth of ivy swung loose and displayed all of her considerable female charms to his ravenous eyes. Adding to his growing lust was the sight of her full breasts swinging delightfully free as they were barely covered by her matching tiny green leafy bra. Stepping up behind her, he felt his cock vibrate under his own leafy garment as he grew close to her delightful body. Bending over her back he lightly kissed her on the nape of her neck and startled her as his erect cock smacked into her right ass cheek. Spinning around the servant dropped the platter and yelped as she felt his hot tongue meet her flesh. "Lord Pan, forgive me, but you startled me!" she apologized as she squatted down to retrieve the dish.

Feeling his mask, Pan laughed. "How did you recognize me dear? I thought for sure that this mask had my identity well hidden."

Smirking, she looked down his body and stared at his hooved feet and goat legs. "Well Domino, if you don't mind me saying but, you haven't disguised EVERYTHING!"

Laughing, Pan felt his leg and realized she was right, this was a dead giveaway. Holding his hands up into the air, his hooves formed into feet and his haunches melted into human looking thighs and shins. Looking back at his servant he shrugged. "Better?"

"Much better Lord, much better! I would never know it was you now."

Cupping her chin with his hand, he brought her mouth to his and kissed her, filling the servant with glee to be so favored by the God. As their lips parted, Pan asked "Have you seen Ganymede? I have some final questions to ask him about tonight's festivities." The now blushing and aroused servant directed him to the garden where Ganymede was making final preparations. As he pinched her ass and walked out the side door she sighed as she watched his ass, similarly bare to hers, in its ivy costume, delightfully flex as he walked away.

Once outside, Pan literally gasped as the sight was truly breathtaking. Every God had extensive gardens and Pan was no exception, but most were very formalized affairs. Tightly trimmed rows of boxwoods with multiple geometric and complex designs of flowerbeds laid out meticulously on paths cut through well-manicured lawns were the standard for most God's grounds. Pan's however was different. As a rustic nature God, he liked things natural and nothing appeared in his gardens that looked planned by man or God.

Towering trees, reaching dizzying heights of three hundred feet covered everything in sight. In the heat of the summer, their leafy canopy created a delightful cool retreat from the Merciless Mediterranean sun but at night it was extremely dark. Now that it was Autumn, a constant shower of red and gold leaves flitted down gently onto the mossy soft ground and gathered into hundreds of soft beds on the spongy ground. Now these beautiful sights had been greatly enhanced by the sheer genius of Ganymede's design and vision.

Hanging from the branches of the trees were thousands of glowing pumpkins, each carved in the likeness of one of the Gods and each lit by a candle inside. Tied together by long garlands of grapevines, the entire garden was illuminated in a warm orange glow. Large forsythia bushes in full bloom were scattered throughout the grounds creating nooks and crannies perfect for surreptitious couplings away from prying eyes. To enhance the erotic possibilities, the piles of fallen leaves had been raked in big fluffy piles that invited the guests to lay down. Silk pillows of matching golds, reds and oranges were added so that any horizontal liaison would be made quite comfortable on the makeshift soft leafy beds.

As Pan looked at his gardens the distinct sound of female giggling tickled his ears. Walking towards the sound, he reached a large clearing in his forest. The sight that greeted his eyes caused him to instantly laugh uncontrollably. There in the very center of the clearing had been placed an enormous crystal tub, fifty feet long and enthroned on a stone pedestal that raised it up from the forest floor. Inside the tub, covered in red wine, were fifty Dryads (wood nymphs) and from their frenzy it was quite obvious that they not only were enjoying themselves, but they were already quite drunk.

Watching from the side of the clearing, Pan could do nothing but stare in open mouth wonder at this sight. The Dryads were gorgeous and totally naked and could easily be observed writhing in their clear crystal bath from all sides. His eyes could not help but stare as breasts would appear through the dark wine pressed against the crystal side of the tub, or a gorgeous ass peeked over the side. Occasionally a curved foot would emerge from the top of the tub or a flash of a curvy nude hip was exposed as the owner dove and swam playfully with the other nymphs in the vintage. Cavorting playfully in the giant vat of wine, he watched as three of his scantily ivy clad Nymphs struggled up a makeshift staircase of cut logs and dumped in another enormous fifty gallon amphora of wine into the crystal tub. As the deep red wine poured into the vat the Dryads swam desperately forward to shower themselves in the fresh wine.

Looking through the clearing it was amazingly busy as ivy clad Nymphs and Satyrs all hurried back and forth in a frenzy of activity. In the middle of this hive of swarming servants stood Ganymede, barking directions, inspecting amphora, testing food. To Pan's great amusement he was already clad in the outfit that Euphrosyne had designed especially for him, and Pan smirked as he viewed him in his embarrassing outfit.

Euphrosyne had not been generous. His costume was made entirely of yellow Oak leaves and the tiniest of strings held them in place. One large leaf barely covered his ass and three leaves covered his crotch, barely long enough to cover his penis and balls and tied with a thin vine between his legs to the back. Ganymede had gasped when he was given his uniform for the night but reluctantly put it on, knowing that he would be forced to submit to the bet. His stomach churned as he realized that any erection on his part would no doubt shred his loincloth to dust, so his willpower would have to be very strong tonight. Despite his near nudity, he was not yet distracted as he constantly was directing, inspecting and instructing the multiple Satyrs and Nymphs of Pan. As he turned around to sample the latest delicacies cooked up in the main palace Ganymede spotted Pan already in costume and intensely watching his work.

Walking over to the Rustic God, brilliantly disguised in his mask, Ganymede bowed.

"Oh Lord Pan, King of the Shepherds, Lord of the mountain glen, Ruler of the rustic dale, Your wisdom and generosity floweth like".

Pan grinned through his mask and slapped Ganymede hard on his shoulder. "This is going to be EPIC man, just EPIC!!!! I am blown away by everything you have set up. GOOD JOB Ganymede, GOOD JOB!"

Ganymede grew silent, but smiled appreciatively at the compliment. Pan, unable to restrain himself looked him up and down and laughed. "Man you must have pissed off Euphrosyne BAD as she didn't leave you much material to hide your schlong man! Great Mother GAIA, if I was wearing something so skimpy and fragile, little Pan would have shredded it into oblivion within thirty seconds."

Blushing now, Ganymede tried to direct the conversation elsewhere, his near nudity only slightly less embarrassing than he feared his total nudity was going to be. Noticing Pan's eyes continuously drawn to the splashing playful nymphs, he spoke.

"Lord Pan, I see you like my "additive" to the punch!"

"Very much Ganymede, very much!" Pan replied delightedly. "But, not to question your plans here, I had assumed you would have broken out the last of the special vintage from Di-Di, as that seems to get the ladies juices flowing quite quickly."

"Sire, I certainly would have but, you only have one amphora left and I had a thought. Knowing that you want to spice things up a bit tonight, I took the liberty of inviting the Dryads, but not just any Dryads, I invited only a select group. These nymphs are all exceptionally charged up and extremely hard to release if you get my drift. The arousal they are building up by their unsatiated desire is incredible!"

"OH?" Pan asked. He certainly was not sad to see the addition of the Dryads, but they are a notoriously shy bunch, rarely seen in such large groups he was very curious about their attendance. Famously beautiful they are also incredibly dangerous as their sexual appetites are legendary and completely insatiable. Many a poor shepherd boy, having accidentally wandered into their sacred groves has found himself stripped and milked to death by their soft silky palms and warm velvety tongues. "I was going to ask how you got them to attend Ganymede as they are definitely a big addition. I have never seen so many together at once so this is a real treat."

"Well Sire" Ganymede answered "I took the liberty of enticing them a bit with a bribe. You see, I did break out that last Amphora, but I gave it to them."

"WHAT!" Pan screamed, horrified and pissed that his precious stock had been spent on the Dryads. He had hoped to have it served at the party to his guests and hopefully get everyone's juices flowing. Now the last of the "good stuff" was gone, and given how difficult it was for Di-Di to make it, he would never have anything that good ever again. Shaking with anger, he glowered at Ganymede.

Holding his hand up, Ganymede serenely and calmly explained. "Trust me Pan, there is a method to my madness." Clapping his hands several Satyrs stepped forward with large bushels of fruit; apples, pears, grapes, oranges, lemons, plums, peaches and various other fruits from all over the Greek world. A true cornucopia of the harvest was represented by the luscious bounty brought forth. Groups of the Satyrs, all similarly clad in loincloths of ivy that barely covering their goat penises, stepped forward and struggled as they dumped the heavy containers into the vat of writhing Dryads. As the fruit entered the mix, the nymphs got even more agitated as they began tossing the fruit at each other, playfully attacking one another with bunches of grapes and cut slices of oranges. As they played, they also became increasing aroused and eventually one by one began pairing off. Soon, the stew was a mass of legs and breasts wriggling in the soup of wine and fruit, every Dryad seemingly locked in a desperate position of 69 with another as they tried hopelessly to release their raging arousal.

The Satyrs, having just loaded in the fruit were all spellbound by the sight and all stood around the edge of the pool gaping and throbbing. Desperate howls of Dryad arousal were echoing through the forest, and even Pan, still pissed at having his Amphora used without his permission, was swept away by the display. As the writhing amped up in frenzy, the fruited wine inside the vat began to be pushed out a hose into a small fountain into a showering display. The juices and arousal of the Dryads added to the mixture and caused the red wine to foam with their nectar. Finally after a few minutes, Ganymede snapped his finger and a beautiful half naked nymph stepped forward with a large goblet of wine. Pointing at Pan, she knelt down and presented it to the God.

Lifting it to his lips, Pan drank deeply and immediately it was obvious that Ganymede's plan worked. The evidence was clearly illustrated as the Ivy loincloth he was wearing instantly tented out as his cock rapidly erected to full strength. Pan was amazed as the sweet liquor washed down his throat and was even more delicious and enticing as the famed vintage Di-Di had. Guzzling down the contents rapidly, he handed the empty goblet back to the nameless Nymph and directed her to get him another one.

"GANYMEDE! You are a Genius I should never have doubted you! This is even better than what I had planned. Great Mother Gaia and Lord Chaos I have a boner that could split stone right now! What is the secret?"

Ganymede beamed in pride and explained. Months earlier on a trip to Spain for Zeus, he had imbibed in a delicious local drink called Sangria. Discovering that the best way to use old cheap red wine and make it better was to create a stew of brandy and fruit and mix them into the crappy wine to allow the contents to marinate in their fruity delicious juices. The Spaniards were quite creative with this innovative drink and Ganymede was most impressed, as Sangria was surprisingly delicious. Always on the lookout to save money and effort, he wanted to replace the vintage used for the state dinner with the Egyptians but knew that it was impossible. He had been single-mindedly focused on coming up with a substitute and the discovery of "Sangria" gave him an idea for a possible fix.