Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 081

Story Info
Poseidon has teasing threesome, Ares & Aphrodite found.
4k words
4.35
13.6k
2
0

Part 81 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

"He looks so peaceful doesn't he?" Amphrite giggled as Pethio stretched her husband Poseidon's left ankle to reach the far bed post. Taking the glowing ring from her hand, she stretched it out straight and slipped his limb inside pulling the ring around his ankle tight. Once inside, it snapped shut, entrapping the God quite snug and effectively.

"For now he does! I can't wait to see the look on his face when he wakes up!" Pethio laughed as the two gorgeous Goddesses sat back on the mattress and surveyed their work. There on the bed of his undersea palace was Poseidon, erect and throbbing and still deeply asleep. The elixir they had spiked his wine with had acted quite quickly and he had passed out mere seconds after drinking it. Completely naked, he still had the same big grin on his face he had minutes earlier when he thought he was about to finally enjoy a delightful threesome. In his drugged state he was quite easy to move and Pethio and Amphrite were able to tightly bind him extremely wide and spread-eagle to the bed with little exertion. His wrists were bound over his head by one glowing ring and his legs were spread extremely far apart to the foot posts by two others. Spread as wide as he was, every inch of Poseidon's handsome and rippled body was laid bare for the two beauties to torment however they may wish and Pethio licked her lips at her captive. Completely exposed and helpless, his cock continued to throb and quiver in the deep water of the palace, his large juicy balls hanging low and completely exposed. Turning to Amphrite, Pethio held up the last of the bolts in her hand and spun it on her forefinger. "I will let YOU do the honors my dear! These bonds now belong to you, and only YOU can remove them." Pethio winked as she spun.

As Amphrite watched the spinning bolt on Pethio's finger, an evil grin formed on her mouth. She too licked her lips as she felt her pussy gush as she took it from her hand. Here in her sole and absolute possession was the key to her satisfaction, and to make it even better, the key to Poseidon's punishment. As she looked down at the circle glowing in her palm, both Goddesses looked at Poseidon bound helplessly asleep on the bed and began to giggle uncontrollably. Still laughing, Amphrite crawled on top of her husband and slowly began to lick and kiss his balls, enjoying the low moans and sighs emitting from his unconscious mouth by her efforts. Licking slowly up his shaft and over his cockhead, she expertly milked and sucked him closer and closer to release, grasping his balls tightly as she monitored his impending orgasm. Right as she felt him begin to contract and stiffen in preparation for a spectacular cumblast, she stopped. Lifting his painfully hard cock up and away from his body, she snapped the ring right around the base of his testicles and after making a loop out of the end she tied the base of his cock tightly and let the loop cinch up into a nice snug prison..

The sudden warm jolt on his balls and penis woke the God and as Pethio predicted and anticipated, the look on his face was truly priceless. His smiling mouth wide open in an anticipatory moan of suddenly denied pleasure, his eyes grew wide as he looked down the bed at his new radically changed circumstances. There sitting at each of his bare and bound feet were the gorgeous Pethio and his equally beautiful wife Amphrite. Both were gloriously naked and looking back at him with a slightly unnerving and hungry glare that caused him to audibly gulp. Looking at his cock however, his smile turned to a frown as he saw the tight glowing ring cutting into his flesh, trapping his sperm and release tightly away in his suffering and bulging balls.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!" He screamed as he began to attempt to sit up. Both Goddesses screamed in hysterics when suddenly he reached the end of his short tether and came to the horrifying realization that he was bound and totally helpless as he was yanked back down onto the bed. For a solid five minutes the God hurled an amazing torrent of curses and invectives as he strained pitifully against the lightning bolts of Zeus. Increasingly hilarious in his struggles, the laughter of the Goddesses only enraged him more and caused him to double his efforts but it was no use, he was totally powerless to escape. No power on earth could force the bolts open as only the "owner" of the rings had that power, and that owner, to Poseidon's downfall, was now his wife.

As he continued to curse, strain and struggle, Pethio smirked as she ran her gorgeous slim foot up his bound leg. Reaching his balls, she playfully began running circles over his balls and up his twitching shaft. Once his cockhead was reached, she gripped his glans with her toes and grinned. This action seemed to instantly cause an attitude of compliance in Poseidon, and he quickly grew silent. Taking her big toe, she teasingly began circling his sticky slit in a tortuously slow and relentless assault, a tiny bead of pre-cum wetting her flesh. The tiny whimper coming from Poseidon's throat made Pethio grow hot and moist as she continued to stroke him with her toes.

"Good boy! It really is best that you not speak now." she winked as Poseidon struggled to maintain his composure under her sinister footjob. "You really are such a fool Poseidon! Here you have one of the most beautiful Goddesses on Olympus wanting nothing more than to have her own husband worship her delicious pussy, and YOU are such a moron you deny her!!!"

Poseidon said nothing, but now grew worried as Pethio continued. "Well, I hope you are a fast learner, because she OWNS YOUR ASS NOW!!! Those bolts around your wrists, ankles and, most concerning for you I am sure, your COCK AND BALLS, came from the great God Zeus himself. Nothing you can ever do can release them. Only the owner can take them off, and sadly for you, that owner is your lovely wife Amphrite!!!" Looking at the Goddess as she teased her husband, Pethio stroked her own nipples as this whole scene had made her incredibly hot. Leaning in close to her, Pethio stroked Amphrite's face as she kissed her way down her neck and lingered over her breasts, licking and teasing each nipple with her hot tongue as she was fast overcome with her own arousal.

Poseidon could not look away as he watched his wife be seduced by the beautiful Pethio right before his desperate gaze. As Pethio grew more aroused by Amphrite, she removed her foot from Poseidon's cock that he comically now pumped impotently into the air. The evening had not gone at all as he had planned, and he moaned in frustration as he watched on in erotic fascination as the two Goddesses began kissing and licking each other's body in a frenzied blur of female flesh. Now with both Goddesses laying on his exposed stomach, Pethio licked the spread inner thigh of Amphrite and turned to look back at the desperate Poseidon.

"Your wife is really quite delicious! But I am sure you will learn that soon enough." she laughed as she turned back to dive into Amphrite's glistening crotch. For a solid hour, the two Goddesses locked themselves in 69 on top of the body of the desperate God, as they teased and licked each other into a frenzy, their mouths exploring each others nether regions with a shocking intensity. With several orgasms down for each of them, the two beauties lay back on Poseidon's bare and exposed body like a couch, exhausted and spent by their exertions. Pethio, lounging on his lower stomach laughed as she felt the helpless hard cock of the God flop harmlessly against her left ass cheek.

"Amphrite, I think we got your husband all worked up?" she giggled as she flicked her hair back to indicate the sad penile ballet playing out behind her.

Clambering over the perfect ass of Pethio to investigate, Amphrite now sat at the foot of the bed and gripped Poseidon's tormented Prima Donna with her toes. "Oooooh, poor baby!" she cooed as she lovingly ran her toes up and down his shaft. "Does Daddy want to release his load now?". Poseidon said nothing but could not help whimpering lowly as she slowly and relentlessly stroked him with her beautiful feet. "Well, husband. Tonight I am feeling generous." she smirked as she winked back at Pethio. "If you please us both with that tongue of yours, that same tongue you have denied me for so long, we will take off your cock loop and give you a nice unfettered lick from the both of us. Does that sound good to you?"

Poseidon eagerly nodded, desperate to explode his spooge all over the room as soon as he could get free of his prison. As he nodded, he humped the air again causing his hard cock to resume harmlessly smacking against the ass cheek of Pethio. Bemused by his harmless love slaps, she looked back at Amphrite and winked again. Smirking, Amphrite stopped teasing his cock with her feet and climbed up onto his chest to look down into his desperate face. "And to show that I am not a total heartless bitch, while you service us, I will give you some entertainment!" she sniggered as she snapped her finger. Both Poseidon and Pethio looked on in astonishment as her dresser door suddenly opened and the horn of Keto floated out. Laughing hysterically, Pethio covered her mouth with both of her hands while Poseidon looked on in horror. Instantly recognizing the object, he knew exactly what glorious release or torments it could bring.

"Girl! You are bad!" Pethio kidded as all watched the horn wriggle and spin through the water before finally hovering right over the hard throbbing rod of Poseidon.

"Horn of Keto, Tease and STROKE!" Amphrite commanded. Guided by the words of the Goddess the horn lightly touched the head of Poseidon's cock and began to shake, the tip just barely making contact with his tortured flesh. Rotating over the surface, the horn found the one spot on his body that kept him hardest and as it lingered right on the underside of his penis the moans of Poseidon grew even louder. The motion slowed as he got close to cumming and began to speed up if he began to grow even slightly limp.

"Now, if you try anything FUNNY Poseidon, my horn here can retaliate quite quickly!" she glowered as she snapped her fingers again. Stopping suddenly, the horn flew up off of his cock and began to burrow in-between his legs halting right on the opening of his asshole. The length and circumference of the horn was prodigious and to a virgin unexplored hole like Poseidon's, it would no doubt be very painful if it suddenly decided to plunge and thrust inside. "I wouldn't want to open you up like a ripe peach dear Husband, so, make sure you are on your best behavior!!!" she snapped. Smiling, she recognized the look of terror on his face as a sign of compliance.

Straddling his face, she sighed as she lowered her dripping pussy onto his open mouth. For his part, he did everything he could to try and please her as his mouth tasted her pussy for the first time. Gushing over face, he felt her warm sticky nectar coat his nose as his ears scoured the room for signs of her approval. If she moaned at something he did, he did it more. If she was silent, he moved on to something else. Never before had he concentrated on a task more readily, motivated both by fear of the horn of keto and a desperate desire to finally obtain sweet release from his golden prison. After twenty minutes, he felt his wife's nails dig into his neck as she quivered on his face, her head thrown back as she screamed in blissful orgasmic explosion. As she slipped off of his face, Pethio climbed up on his chest. Looking down into his sticky glistening mouth, she grabbed both of his ears. "My turn next SLAVE!!!"

For the rest of the night, the scene was repeated, with each Goddess taking turns riding his tongue. Amphrite was quite pleased as it appeared that her husband was a quick study and seemed to have a natural talent for muff diving. Her grin turned to a frown when she thought of all of the hundreds of years she had gobbled his meat, not once having her own fields tended, but that was all in the past. Watching Pethio shriek as another orgasm was teased out of her womb by her husband, she smiled as she saw he was as hard as ever with the bonds still tightly wrapped around him and the horn of Keto keeping his interest as rigid and desperate as ever.

Finally dawn broke and the sea began to glow light pink as the warm rays of the morning sun lit the dark waters. Pethio could take no more and rolled off of Poseidon's tireless tongue and lay her head on his chest. "Amphrite" she said "The night has been fantastic, but I really must go home. I have my own husband to tend to, and, I will be frank, all of this pussy eating has me wanting to give old Mercury a well earned treat."

"Understood! But before you go, I think Poseidon has earned his own treat don't you think?" Amphrite asked.

"ABSOLUTELY!!!! He is a natural. So, I had 12, how about you?"

"The same"

Turning to her husband, Amphrite smiled. "So, are you ready for your treat Husband?" Poseidon could not speak but smiled very widely as he nodded vigorously. Twirling her fingers in the air, he groaned as he felt the ring widen and release off of his cock and balls. He was FREE and he closed his eyes as he prepared for his ultimate fantasy to come true. It had been quite a kinky and difficult night, but now as he saw his wife and the gorgeous Pethio bending over his dick, he felt maybe the torture and teasing had been worth it. Opening their mouths they both began to kiss at the base of his shaft and slowly run their tongues up his rod and over his cock head, swirling their tongues together off the tip. It was sweet torture but he relaxed, wanting to savor and enjoy every moment of his final release. Suddenly, almost as soon as it began, they stopped as they simultaneously yelled out "And TWELVE!!!!" before Amphrite winked at him and dangled the glowing loop in her hand.

Poseidon's heart sank as he heard the words of his wife as his eyes pleaded silently for her to continue. "We said we would lick you if you serviced us, but we didn't say how MANY licks you would get. My price is one orgasm for me, one lick for you, so next time you might want to bank your earnings before you spend them all at once." Groaning in disbelief and frustration, he once again thrashed violently against his bonds as the two Goddesses laughed at his struggles.

As Poseidon screamed in frustration, far away on the banks of the Seine, the last druid beauty suddenly collapsed on top of the relentless oral worship of Apollo. His cock at full mast, the God sat up and surveyed the scene of carnage around him.

It was a terrible sight. Dead bodies littered every square inch of ground, all naked and all with a countenance of complete rapture frozen on their cold dead faces. Shaking his head clear, Apollo looked down at his own cock which was slowly deflating. He ached as both his face, dick and balls had been worked over vigorously for weeks. Remembering his quest, he looked towards the island and saw that the pink cloud was rapidly dissipating. Waving his hand over his body, Apollo clothed himself and returned to his normal God-size. Walking into the mist, he laughed at the sight of his old friend Ares, sitting naked in the river so that the waters could soothe his aching body.

Ares looked like shit. His hair matted and his body covered in numerous bite marks and scratches, he appeared to have been involved in a vicious battle with Hydra rather than a century long fuck-fest with the Goddess of Love. Hours earlier both he and Aphrodite had emerged from the erotic loop they were caught in when the last of the Druid beauties had succumbed to Apollo's golden tongue. Having been caught in a perpetual sex loop for over a century, both he and Aphrodite were quite sore when they regained consciousness still unaware of exactly how long they had been on that Island. As Ares looked up and saw his old friend, he painfully grinned, moaning lightly as the cold waters of the Seine soothed his spent and tortured balls.

"Holy Lords of Chaos Apollo, what on earth are you doing here?" he called out from the river, cupping his nudity with his hand as he was startled by being discovered.

"You are in a world of shit Ares!!!! Everyone has been looking for you for years and Zeus is FURIOUS!!!!" Apollo responded to his friend.

"YEARS?" Ares barked back in disbelief.

"Yes, YEARS!!!!" Apollo responded and then proceeded to fill in the hapless oversexed God of war of what he had missed during his tryst. Ares looked astonished when he realized that he and Aphrodite had been trapped so long in their love making Odyssey, but he had to admit it explained the terrible pain in his balls. Now that the cloud was completely dissolved, the piles of dead Druid lovelies on the shore explained a lot and he jabbed Apollo admiringly in the shoulder as he explained how he had "fucked them free" from the accidental curse. When the impending war with the Egyptians was described, Ares instantly perked up and stood erect in the river, magically donning his finest armor in preparation for battle.

"OK Apollo, obviously we need to leave right away. You know, the only thing I like more than fucking right?" Ares asked, his mind now completely clear and his blood flowing rapidly and boiling hot in his veins. Apollo shrugged as Ares continued. "Killing!!!" he yelled, unsheathing his sword, they both launched into the air for the flight back to Olympus.

As they soared into the heavens, Apollo asked "Ares, where is Aphrodite by the way?" Ares just shrugged in return.

"Who the fuck knows? When I came to, all I knew was my balls felt like they had been chewed on by Cereberus and that crazy bitch was gone! Let me tell you Apollo, she may be the most beautiful and sexy Goddess on Olympus, but she is a quite demanding lay!!!" Laughing as they chatted the two Gods disappeared into a large white cloud in the east and quickly made their way back to Olympus.

As they left, Aphrodite emerged from the forest and returned to the Island wobbling unsteadily on her noodle-like legs. Swaying gingerly as she walked as she was still recovering from her "ordeal" so she was forced to take very small and deliberate steps, everything hurting from her long lovemaking session with Ares. Despite her century long sexual activity she still looked as lovely as ever.

When the spell was finally broken by Apollo, as her mind cleared she was not sad to have Ares stop his lovemaking and fall asleep. Despite having a torrid and sexually explosive relationship, she was oddly not satisfied when they actually consummated their affair, preferring the build up and anticipation far better than the actual act. Ares sexy body and bad boy ways definitely got her juices flowing, but he was spectacularly bad in bed as he never really attended to her needs properly. All aggression and boasting, he mostly was just all "in and out" and despite her pussy being incredibly sore by his multi-year thrusts, she still was surprisingly horny as he had not quite scratched her itch. Returning to the island from her walk, she was not sad to see him gone.

Happy to be alone, Aphrodite sank her gorgeous naked body into the cool waters of the Seine and sighed. The autumn chilled waters felt heavenly over her body which steamed as the river rippled over her glowing golden skin. Being caught in a mult-century erotic fuckfest loop takes a toll on one's body, even a God's, and the cold waters began to strengthen her tired limbs.

Running her hand up her thigh as she soaked, Aphrodite purred. "Mmmmmmmmm, that feels so good!" she moaned as her pussy was cleansed by the rapids. The Island, despite the late autumnal season, still appeared as if in the throes of summer as flowers literally bloomed over every square inch. Her juices and Ares seed had coated this place for years and infused their passions into the land itself so that even to modern day, Paris is still known as the city of love. As she bathed in the river, cupping her breasts in her hand with thick sudsy ointments she conjured, her Goddess senses went on alert.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers
12