Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 082

Story Info
Grid saves Orion from Furies, takes her to Goddess Athena.
4.5k words
4.43
11.5k
00

Part 82 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
794 Followers

Orion held his breath as he knew that at any minute his entire naked and exposed body would be stung to death by the thousands of angry bees that swarmed over his suffering flesh. So far he had remained relatively unharmed as he tried desperately to remain completely still, but he knew that it was only a matter of time before the bees would attack and sting him to death. It was a nearly impossible task to remain quiet and calm as every inch of his body wanted to flinch away as the teasing feathery legs of the angry insects wandered over the surface of his skin. The sweat that began seeping out of his pores added to his suffering as it seemed only to attract more torment as each bee eagerly lapped up the salty nectar.

He could see and hear nothing as he was completely enveloped inside the moving living mass entombing his body and the complete sensory deprivation only served to torture him further. Mindless and unrelenting in their task, he felt a seemingly infinite number of tiny tongues lap at his body for food, the sensations sending him into madness. When his balls began to sweat, and the bees responded, it took all of Orion's power of self-control not to erupt in a twitching shrieking fit. Watching their toy being tickled and teased by their pets, the Furies erupted in a cacophony of evil laughter, his terror and pain stoking their own arousal.

Tisiphone lay back in ecstatic bliss as she coaxed out yet another freezing orgasm from her withered and bony pussy, squealing in joy as she excreted an ice blob onto the ground. Flapping her wings furiously as her body convulsed in pleasure, she sat up and watched her two sisters equally enraptured in their own acts of self love, all watching the suffering Orion as they frigged themselves silly. "Sisters!" she cried out, breaking their erotic rhythm. "I say we have our pets give our boy toy a real treat now! Imagine the delicious and sexy screams of pain and suffering he will cry when our babies being to plunge their stingers into all those delicious and dangly exposed man-bits of his!" she cackled as she strode over to inspect the writhing mass of bee covered Orion. The other two Furies giggled and salivated at the prospect and watched as their older sister approached their hanging prey with growing malicious glee.

As she walked towards him, Tisiphone felt her foot hit a bag on the ground and knock something loose. All eyes watched as a tiny silver cube rolled out of Orion's bag and onto a sharp black rock sticking out of the swampy muddy earth. As Tisiphone lifted the shiny object up in her hand, her eyes grew wide as she gurgled out a shrill squawk in delight.

"What is it? What is it?" her two sisters shrieked as they arose to investigate. There in Tisiphone's hand was the puzzle that had been conjured by Hecate and it was an amazing sight. Thousands of tiny interlocking loops all fit together in a perfect knot and it would take someone with infinite patience to be able to unhook the loops and solve the puzzle. As one loop was removed, two others grew tighter, so that the more progress that was made the more difficult the puzzle became. For the single minded and easily distracted Furies it was an irresistible discovery and unbeknownst to Orion, he was saved from a certain swarming stinging death by its sudden appearance. Now as he continued to struggle to remain still in his cocoon of writhing angry bees, at his feet squatted the three furies, all struggling to solve the impossible puzzle.

Outside the clearing, Grid was coming to the end of the long tunnel of sharp thorns, following the low buzzing sound to the source. Being an incredibly clever girl, she rightly assumed that the sound would lead her to Orion and now that she entered the opening of the thicket into the clearing, the vision before her eyes confirmed her theory.

The sight was horrific and her own body shuddered in terror as her pupils grew wide and white at the scene. There was Orion, or what looked like it might be Orion, dangling in mid-air by his ankles. No longer resembling a man, he hung completely rigid as a mass of squirming live bees crawled over every inch of his body, looking more like a hive than a human. As her mind raced to think of a way to rescue him, she blanched when she saw the naked Furies desperately trying to solve the puzzle at his feet. Stark white and completely nude, their diseased and moldering bodies almost caused her to retch as they were truly a monstrous vision. She smiled however as she saw that they were completely engaged with the puzzle from Hecate and she had a brief feeling of relief as she realized at least she would not have to battle them to rescue Orion.

Beside the furies, who now were intensely arguing over how best to solve the puzzle, she saw a giant pile of sleeping snakes. These serpents just moments earlier had formed the furies dress and the sight of them gave Grid a brilliant idea. Reaching into her hip-sack, she pulled out a small flute and smiled. "Well, I hope this works as I haven't practiced in quite a while!" she thought to herself as she pressed her lips to the reed and began to play.

Orion still could hear nothing, and the furies were oblivious to all but the puzzle, but the snakes immediately awakened at the sweet melody played by Grid. Swaying to the music, they raised their heads and began to slither towards the nordic beauty who gingerly entered the clearing. Orion was truly a lucky man as most women (and men for that matter) would have fled this terrible scene, but his savior had viking blood running through her veins and she stiffened her spine as she prepared to approach the swarming mass. Followed by a hundred snakes, each looked up at the lovely flutist leading them with a hypnotic adoring gaze. Their eyes wide and black, their mouths fully open with forked tongues flitting in the air, the snakes were pulled relentlessly forward by the enchanting tunes tweeted out by Grid.

Walking around Orion, she continued to play and the snakes responded to her musical commands. Crawling up his body the snakes began to swallow mounds of bees as they slithered all over his dangling flesh. The bees oddly did not react to this reptilian attack, and slowly over the next two hours, Orion's covering of bees was replaced by a cloak of snakes, now all bulging as their stomachs nearly burst from their huge insect feast engorging their bellies. Now licked clean of his insect tormentors, Grid changed the tune on her flute and the serpents began to drop off of his body, quickly slithering away into the thorny thicket as they hit the ground. Now free from both bee and snake, Grid removed the flute from her mouth and looked at Orion who had long since passed out from pain and terror. His whole body was covered in hundreds of stingers that continued to pump their poisonous venom into his body as he dangled lifelessly from the branch overhead.

Removing her sword from its sheath, in one swooping slash she cut him down from the overhanging branch and took his full weight onto her back. Beautiful and strong, she quickly carried him out of the clearing and back into the tunnel of thorns. Amazingly, the furies remained so fixated on the puzzle they never witnessed the rescue nor made any effort to stop it, having completely degenerated into a rolling war amongst themselves about what puzzle piece went where. Once outside the tunnel and back on the slope of Mount Erebos, Grid lay the suffering and twitching naked body of Orion onto the earth where Pegasus trotted over and licked his face in joy.

"You are one lucky fucker Orion! Good thing for you I came back now isn't it?" she forcefully laughed through her tears as she stroked his unconscious face.

She could not help but frown however as she looked more closely at his tortured body. Still pussy gushingly handsome with his six pack abs and deep cut muscular chest, she grimaced as she saw the hundreds of stingers that still remained lodged in his flesh. Red and swollen, the fury infused poison had long since knocked Orion out as the pain was unbearable. She winced most when she saw the three stingers throbbing right on the tip of his cock and the twelve more pumping into his balls. Gently squeezing the stingers with her fingers, she pulled each one out over the next several hours and pressed her lips to his flesh to suck out the poison. As the venom touched her tongue it burned and stung and her eyes grew moist with tears at the thought of the terrible ordeal this must be for Orion. She grew panicked as she felt his flesh grow cold and begin to shiver despite removing the stingers. The Fury's poison he had been injected with was too much for him and he was now clearly dying.

Tears streaming down her face, she turned to the equally worried and upset Pegasus. "We must take him to Athens right away! Orion is dying, but hopefully the wise Goddess Athena will be able to save him."

Pawing desperately at the dirt, as soon as Grid had thrown Orion's limp and cold body over her back and climbed aboard she launched into the air. Flying at supersonic speed, she rocketed towards Athens as now it was a race with the icy hand of death. During the journey, Orion remained asleep but occasionally twitched or moaned in pain as the venom continued to burn and torture his body. Grid slowly stroked his hair as she tried to comfort him on the trip, her heart sinking as the fear of losing him suddenly became a real possibility.

Villagers throughout northern Greece woke suddenly from their slumbers and looked at the sky in panic as Pegasus created hundreds of sonic booms on the rapid journey south. Her nostrils flared open wide, she flew faster than ever, desperate to save her master as she knew she was in a race with death itself. Finally, the great metropolis of Athens was sighted and she began her descent onto the Acropolis that towered over the sleeping city. There at the summit was the great white marble temple to Athena, and as the wisest of all of the Gods, if Orion could be saved by anyone it would be her.

Grid was visibly shaking and weeping as she held Orion's darkening face in her hands on the journey. Growing colder by the second, death was obviously very near and she could feel his life slowly drain away as they descended and the venom continued to ravage through his veins. Delirious in his tormented state, he could only groan unintelligibly as he shook in fits of pain and growing chill.

The city was quiet and dark as it was still the middle of the night and Grid prayed that despite the late hour they could find their way inside the holy place. Landing on the ceremonial wide plaza of the Acropolis, Grid struggled to load Orion on her back as she began to walk towards the temple entrance. Normally this area in the day would be teeming with people, from hordes of devout worshippers making their way to the sanctuary to the hundreds of merchants selling doves, lambs or other items required for the sacrifice to the Goddess. At this hour however, only one person was awake and that was a single guard lounging on the front steps.

Eyeing Grid warily as she approached, he licked his lips when she came into focus. Despite being the dead of night, there was a full late Autumn moon hanging low in the sky and the Nordic beauty's considerable assets were fully illuminated by the cool silvery lunar glow. Seeing her long blonde hair and gorgeous curves, all barely covered by her barbaric furs, along with her struggles with the naked man on her back, he knew she must be truly desperate to try and enter the temple at this hour. Unsheathing his sword and standing up, he grinned to himself as he prepared to yet again take full advantage of a late night worshipper in desperate circumstances. Being a night guard at the temple was a very boring job normally, but, it did have occasional delightful benefits which a dick like him was more than happy to exploit. Feeling his cock stir as he imagined the "price" he was going to extract from his new victim for access, he cried out "Halt!" as soon as her foot hit the bottom stair.

Grid lay Orion down on the bottom step and looked up towards the voice. "Oh merciful Gods, I am so glad someone is here!" she joyously exclaimed. She was very worried that at this hour she would not gain access to the temple and Orion would die before morning. "Sir, I need your help. I must enter the temple immediately and sacrifice to Athena! A man's life is at stake!"

Sauntering slowly down the steps, the lone guard's smile grew even wider as he saw her up close. She was truly beautiful, and even better for him, absolutely desperate. Her considerable tits were barely contained in a tiny fur bra and he already began to imagine how they were going to look as they bounced in his face as she rode him. "Not so fast Miss!" he shot back. "The temple is closed at this hour and you will have to come back tomorrow, ... unless?"

Her face had fallen in despair when she heard him say the temple was closed but her hopes rose with the addition of the word unless. "Unless what?" she asked "Do you need money? I have money. I really need to get in now, my friend is dying. Please sir, whatever you can do, PLEASE, PLEASE I am BEGGING YOU!!!"

"BINGO!!!" the guard thought as he now walked up close to Grid and wrapped his hand around her exposed midriff. "You are a real stunner you are!" he sighed "I am sure we can work out an arrangement."

Grid said nothing, but knew exactly what he wanted and winked at him in her most seductive style. It took all of energy not to unsheathe her own sword and run this pig through, but as she looked down and saw the key to the enormous bronze door swinging from his belt, she decided that justice could wait.

"Well STUD!" she whispered in his ear. "Why don't we go inside and take care of business then. Help me with my friend and I am sure we can come to a suitable arrangement." As she spoke she ran her right hand up his toga and teased his stiffening nipples through the thin cotton. Now erect and throbbing, he reached around her back and ran his hands down her ass before starting to lean down to kiss her. She leaned back now and stopped him, winking as she pointed to the door and saying "INSIDE!" .

Grinning lustily to himself, the guard grabbed the legs of Orion and he and Grid carried him up the steps and into the temple. She was a feisty one he thought, and from her manner, seemed quite eager to provide him ample horizontal entertainment this night. Oh how he was going to savor feeling those full viking lips gobbling his knob. Watching her full cleavage exposed as she held Orion under the arms, his imagination painted a new scene in his mind of those glorious breasts being coated with his seed as he pumped her face full of his hot steaming load. Yes, he was quite pleased with himself as he planned on fully savoring this conquest. Locking the temple door behind him, he turned and watched her perfect heart shaped ass as she bent over the lifeless form of her companion. Walking up behind her, he roughly grabbed both of her ass cheeks and hissed into her ear. "Time to pay up Bitch!" .

The look of complete astonishment on his face when this gorgeous blonde suddenly stood and spun around was comic, and Grid almost burst in laughter at his expression. Gulping loudly, the cold steel of his own sword was now pressed under his Toga with the sharp edge of his weapon pressing hard against his dangling balls. Grid was no mousy peasant girl but a full fledged Viking warrior and she effortlessly disarmed him of his sword.

"Who's the bitch NOW!" she laughed as she watched him begin to squirm. "I wonder if THESE would be an appropriate sacrifice to Athena?" she laughed as she swatted his testicles back and forth with the flat side of the blade. "Now, unless you want to be a BIG part of my sacrifice, you will do EXACTLY what I say!"

Sweat pouring off of his face in a flood, the panicked guard nodded. Now carrying Orion over his back, he walked down the empty hall of the temple towards the main sanctuary. Grid walked right behind him with the sword fixed firmly in between his legs, ensuring that he remained properly motivated to help. One false move and he would be gelded, so he made no attempt to escape. As the two enormous bronze doors to the inner sanctuary opened, Grid gasped at the sight.

There in the center of the enormously long white marbled room was a fifty foot statue to the Goddess Athena herself. Carved entirely of ivory and covered in Gold, it was the most beautiful thing Grid had ever seen. The room sparkled in uncountable luxury as two braziers burned continuously on each side of the statue and illuminated the rich contents of the altar and sanctuary. After catching her breath, she instructed her prisoner to lay Orion right at the foot of altar.

"Now, face to the floor and hands behind your back fucker!" she barked as he instantly complied. Not once during their walk had she let the pressure of blade up off of his balls and fear of imminent castration kept the guard highly controllable. Once his hands were behind his back, he was amazed at the speed that this girl was able to effectively hogtie his wrists to his ankles with one hand while never letting up on the threat to his jewels with her other. Now completely helpless, he gulped loudly as he felt his toga cut away from his body, leaving him bound, naked and completely at her mercy.

"I can't have you running off now can I?" she giggled as she ran her bare foot over his exposed ass. Despite being a pig, Grid enjoyed seeing his handsome body exposed. Teasingly running the tip of her sword down his exposed meat, she smiled as she saw him twitch in alarm. "Now, don't go anywhere? I have business with Athena!" she laughed as she turned back to the statue.

Seeing the limp and now completely grey naked body of Orion laying on the altar snapped her back to the task at hand and she fell immediately to her knees. "Oh great and wise Goddess Athena, I beg you! Please, Please use your healing powers on my man Orion!!! I will forever be in your debt and service if you could grant me this prayer." Her eyes blurred with tears as she wept and held Orion's neck in her hands, slowly rocking back and forth.

Suddenly the silence of the temple was broken by a low deep female laugh. Startled, Grid looked up and saw the eyes of the statue now pop open and the ivory surface turn pink as it came to life.

"Oh my clever clever Girl!!!!! Your wish most certainly will be granted!" Athena bellowed as she smiled and looked down at the two humans at her feet. Waving her arm, she pointed at her enormous left toe where a glowing blue mist had formed. As it dissipated, Grid saw that a full chalice of wine had formed on the floor. Looking back up to the Goddess, she looked up at the surprisingly friendly face and silently opened her mouth in confusion.

"Drink it my beauty. Drink down the wine and you will have the power to nurse your handsome friend Orion back to health." Grid did not need to be told twice and quickly took the chalice in both hands and gulped it down in one giant slurp, her whole body growing hot as the sweet red wine passed her lips. She had never tasted wine before, as grapes were unknown in the north, but she had to admit this was far better than the bitter beer she was used to. Quaffing it quickly, she could not help but moan appreciatively as the magical vintage entered her throat.

Dizzy and suddenly unsteady on her feet, she felt lightheaded and giddy. Growing hotter by the second, she could not resist the urge to rip off her furs and expose her glowing torrid and sweat covered body to the cool night air. Her skin steaming, she looked down and saw that from her nipples a steady stream of warm milk was now spraying in a fine mist. Thinking quickly, she pulled the lifeless face of Orion towards her chest and fed her nursing tit into his cold grey lips. Instantly Orion began to stir and with his right hand he reached up and pulled her down tightly to his face, lapping and sucking like a wild man at the feast she was providing him.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
794 Followers
12