Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 083

Story Info
Ganymede starts slavery, Zeus sends Demetrius for Europa.
4.8k words
4.25
11.8k
0

Part 83 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers

Ganymede tossed and turned as the warm rays of dawn streamed through his slave quarters in the palace of the Graces. All through the rest of the world the days grew shorter and colder, but around the Grace's Palace on Olympus it remained perpetually summer which was good for Ganymede as the Goddesses decided to keep him naked for the duration. Ever since Pan's party a few weeks earlier, and his disastrous stripping leading to his term of six months of slavery to Euphrosyne, Ganymede had remained not only perpetually naked but also constantly hard.

Euphrosyne, beautiful though she may be, is a notoriously poor winner and beneath her gorgeous exterior lies a surprisingly cruel and malicious streak. This nature is tempered however as it is always tinted with humor. She loved a good joke and nothing got her juices flowing more than inflicting some good natured and well deserved humiliation on one of the countless horny Gods of Olympus. Her constant battles with Apollo served to ramp her natural prankster instincts, and it was Ganymede's misfortune that he had to serve as her temporary target.

She certainly bore no personal ill-will towards Ganymede, and actually quite liked him, but for his "crime" of designing the over exposed theme for Pan's party she decided he should pay. Her own sense of justice demanded that he remain as nude and humiliated as possible since that was no doubt was meant to happen to her at the party. She expected such boorish behavior from Pan and Dionysus, but for an intelligent and more sophisticated God like Ganymede she expected better. When she won him in the contest by employing her teasing spells onto his helpless cock, she originally thought she might give him some relief once they got back to the palace but his perpetual moaning, quivering and constant begging gave her such a charge she decided to delay popping him off for a little bit. Sadly for Ganymede, the addition of the leather leash around his cock and balls prevented any release by his own hand, and as each day went by, he resigned himself to a long, naked and incredibly horny service to her for the next six months.

Still sleeping fitfully as his package was tormented even in his dreams, he was awoken by Euphrosyne's bell. Hearing the familiar ring, Ganymede's eyes popped open and with a deep sigh, he sat up and mentally prepared himself for another long day. Looking down at his poor aching balls bulging and throbbing like overripe plums in late summer, his bare feet hit the floor as he scurried out into the gardens.

The main hall of the palace was across the gardens, and as Ganymede discovered early on, Euphrosyne was a very demanding "owner". For thousands of years he had served Hera and Zeus and realized that being in their service was like a luxurious vacation compared to working for Euphrosyne. As he scurried towards her suite, his cock bobbed comically as he steeled himself for his daily rituals.

Entering her bedroom, he smiled as he saw the beautiful Goddess lounging nude on her bed with her bell still dangling from her fingers.

"Deciding to sleep in today?" she quipped as she pointed her long lovely toes at his face. "It is probably just as well as you certainly will have your work cut out for you today. My sisters and I are having a get together with the Muses this afternoon and we all want to look our best so you will be quite busy on preparing each of us. You of course know how competitive and shallow all we Goddesses are." she winked.

"No Glorious Goddess of Mirth, whose very being lights the dark night of winter with her glorious and radiant" he automatically rambled. His cock twitched as he heard about the Muses since so far his embarrassing nudity had been limited only to the inhabitants of the Grace's palace and although humiliating, it was bearable. With the prospect of being exposed to not only the beautiful Graces but also the gorgeous Muses, his face flushed.

Interrupting Ganymede's rambling, Euphrosyne sat up in bed and pulled her leg up to her chest. "You are always such a sweet talker!" Running her hand down the back of her thigh, she sighed. "I feel as furry as Pan today! I think you will have to shave me this morning after my bath." Gulping Ganymede nodded, and shuddered as he looked down to see the delectable toes of the Goddess stretch out and grip his throbbing cockhead. "I hope your hands don't shake when you use the razor!" she laughed. Standing now, she strode over to Ganymede and ran her hands over his tight marbled ass.

Lust radiated off of his body in powerful waves and she luxuriated in his boiling unspent desire. She knew she was driving him crazy, as his nude cock betrayed his feelings, but standing so close to his hot throbbing body stoked her own desire as well when she saw him begin to sweat. Nude as he was, as her firm full breasts pushed into chest, his desire caused her own to rise. Ganymede was well known for his self control but even he had his limit, and the close proximity of this beauty caused him to breach it. Shaking uncontrollably as she kneaded his ass, his tormented and leashed cock smacking helplessly against the delicious curve of her stomach, he broke down and croaked out a pitiful begging prayer. "Please Euphrosyne, PLEASE!!!"

Smiling in victory, she kissed the end of his nose and pulled away. "Goddesses don't service SLAVES!" she giggled as she gripped his cock and led him towards her bath. Walking behind her like a wounded puppy, as the large marble doors swung open Ganymede sighed. Already in the water and delightfully naked were four of Euphrosyne's beautiful nymphs who winked and laughed as the throbbing God was drug inside by his "handle".

"See Ganymede, I am a GOOD Mistress! I have provided you ample help with your task of bathing and shaving me."

Entering the water with her, he winced as he felt the warm scented waters cup and caress his hyper-sensitive balls. The Nymphs, delighted that a GOD had joined them in their service, quickly swam over to him and prepared to relieve some of his suffering. Right as the silky lips of Smyrna prepared to envelop his member, Euphrosyne laughed and kicked through the water.

"Now, Now, leave poor Ganymede alone! We need to make sure he is in top form, so don't add to his troubles. He is leashed for the duration of his service so it is best to leave him, and his beautiful cock, ALONE!" As the words left her lips the nymphs all groaned in disappointment, with Ganymede adding his own pitiful whimper to their protests. "Now, Bathe me!" she commanded as she ran the sole of her left foot up his chest.

Cupping her silky curvy calf in his hand, Ganymede lifted her leg up out of the water and with his free hand held out, conjured a sponge to materialize into his open palm. Nodding his head now, a large amphora of scented sandalwood oil also appeared and tipped to begin pouring it's warm, slick and sensual contents over the Goddess's foot and leg. Purring loudly, Euphrosyne wiggled her toes in delight as the velvety elixir painted her body. "Oh yes! Having a GOD like you as a slave is such a delicious treat. It is no wonder that Zeus and Hera are so protective of their property." Ganymede said nothing but smiled as his strong hands rubbed and massaged her legs with the slick oil, her toes dangling deliciously in front of his face as he kneaded her inner thigh. Finally, his cock telescoping up through the suds, he could stand no more and lovingly took her big toe into his mouth and began sucking and kissing with abandon.

Euphrosyne instantly gushed at this gesture and felt her nipples grow hard as she felt the desperate and obviously highly charged tongue of Ganymede run over her toes. She had been teasing him so relentlessly, the waves of arousal he radiated were intoxicating and her pussy grew very hot and wet as she watched him work. Slowly removing her toe from his mouth, the look of sadness on his face as it was removed made her giggle, but as she spread her legs wide and gripped his ears with her hands his eyes sparkled.

"Ganymede, I think you should put that divine tongue of yours to work on a much more worthy target of your affections!"

Spreading wide and gripping the sides of the tub with her toes, Ganymede did not have to be told twice as he dove into her lap with a furious enthusiasm. Lifting her astonishing ass out of the water with his shaking hands, he held her beautiful pussy in front of his face like a starving man would salivate over a succulent leg of lamb. His mouth watering, his cock straining and throbbing, all of his senses were honed in on this delightful task before him. Taking his time he began running tiny kisses down from her ankle, stopping at her pubic bone to lick and caress her inner thigh, enjoying the obvious arousal he was building in her body.

"Ooooooo, Ganymede, you are such a tease!!!!!" she snickered as his hot tongue danced over her throbbing sex alternating between sucking and licking, he slowly but relentlessly brought her nectar to a rolling boil. He was a master and over the next hour he teased her to a countless stream of toe curling orgasms. His tongue flitting over her throbbing clit rapidly and then agonizingly slowly, it was obvious to Euphrosyne that being serviced by Ganymede was a treat she would never forget. As she squealed in rapture one last time, she gently had to pull his eager face away from her body. "Ganymede baby, I really cannot take any more of your fantastic loving."

Pulling his head up out of the water, the Goddess giggled as her own juices dripped off of his face and commingled with the sandalwood infused bathwater. His eyes half closed and mouth wide open, it was obvious that Ganymede was desperate for relief, but dared not ask. As Euphrosyne slowly extended her foot towards him and into the water when she gripped his glans, he grew hopeful. That hope was dashed quickly by the next words to leave her lovely lips. "Time for my shave slave!" she giggled as her toes squeezed his slit closed and lifted her heel to his chest. Sighing in disappointment, Ganymede conjured another amphora of sweet oils and began to lather up the long luscious legs of the Goddess in preparation for her shave.

Back in Zeus's war room, Pan, Hephaestus, Dionysus and Esclepius looked at each other worriedly as the king of the God's anger grew and grew. The imminent war with the Egyptians was constantly plaguing Zeus's thoughts and he alone among the Gods appeared to take it seriously. Each morning he had a standing meeting of his war council but today it was very lightly attended. Poseidon was absent as he was still bound, now weeks later, to his bed as his writhing and beautiful wife Amphrite's pussy ground relentlessly onto his mouth. Mercury also was pre-occupied as he too was tied down naked and spread-eagled onto his own bed as his equally stunning wife Pethio bucked and shrieked while plunging her dripping happy pussy onto his trapped, ringed and never hardening cock. Zeus's fury grew as the minutes ticked by, when suddenly the large doors to his war room swung open.

"Well well well! It is about fucking time you got back!" he shouted as Ares and Apollo entered the room, fresh from their trip from France. "I see Coco-Cock finally drug your sorry ass back to reality. I thought you were the God of War Ares, or perhaps we should rename you the God of Spooge!"

Ares was embarrassed. Having been caught in the erotic loop with Aphrodite for over a hundred years, he had missed much of what had happened in the world but Apollo filled him in on the details on their trip back. Biting his tongue, Ares flinched at Zeus's harsh words, but remained silent. For the next several hours Zeus meticulously reviewed war plans and defenses but seemed to only grow angrier as the day progressed. Ares, desperate to reingratiate himself with the king of the Gods stepped forward.

"Zeus, if you don't mind me asking. Exactly WHY are you so positive that the Egyptians are going to attack so soon? We have had frosty relations with them before, surely one bad dinner party can't be THAT significant?"

As dim as he was blunt, Ares could not have known the nerve he struck but as the full fury of Zeus erupted it became horrifyingly clear. His body turning red as he burst into flames, the King of the Gods immediately expanded to an enormous size, dwarfing the other cowering Gods in the room as he howled.

"IF YOU WERE NOT SUCH A FUCK-HEAD WITH YOUR FACE SHOVED UP APHRODITE'S COOCH YOU WOULD NOT QUESTION ME!! Does your voice cause the sun to rise in the east? Does the eagle fly at YOUR command? Do the seas ebb and flow because of YOUR will? NO!!!! I AM THE KING OF THE GODS AND IT IS I ALONE WHO KNOWS WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE!" he bellowed as Ares shook at his feet.

Zeus knew what others did not. He knew that the child he sired by Sekhmet was growing each day in her belly and once born the unstoppable fury of Ammon-Ra would be unleashed and war would be inevitable. Exasperated by his hapless war council, he stormed out into the gardens in a rage, accidentally destroying one of the walls as he left. Now alone, all of the Gods shook in fear as the outburst of Zeus was not a pretty sight to witness. Dionysus, always the peace maker tried to ease the tension with a joke.

"Nicely done Ares. Maybe you and Coco-Cock can go set a basket full of puppies on fire for an encore."

This seemed to cut the unbearable tension in the room and everyone laughed, well, everyone but Apollo who seethed at the mention of his hated nickname which was apparently going to be permanent. Grabbing Dionysus by his collar, Apollo lifted him into the air and shook him in rage. "You just wait Di-Di, I have not finished with that bitch Euphrosyne, and when I get through with her TRUST ME, no one will call me Coco-Cock ever again!!! I will make sure to have her naked and humiliated for ALL to see!" Thrown to the ground, the normally good natured Dionysus now seethed himself and Pan had to hold him back as Hephaestus held back Apollo.

Ares, always the one God to say the absolute wrong thing at absolutely the wrong time now decided that perhaps his own twist of humor would diffuse the situation. "Don't worry about that trollop Euphrosyne Apollo, I doubt she is worth the effort. Now, Aphrodite however, THAT is a piece of ass that I am sure would get your cock flowing and make you forget all about her. Trust me, that crazy bitch just rode my face and cock for one hundred years and maybe if I put in a good word for you she might give that coco cock of yours a nice long lick!"

These fateful words acted like a torch onto a pool of gasoline. Hephaestus, the long suffering and constantly cuckolded husband of Aphrodite now erupted and flew into a rage as he charged Ares. It was one thing to have your wife habitually cheat on you and quite another to have your face rubbed in it. This humiliation from Ares was a bridge too far. Despite being the God of War, Ares was no match for the powerful Hephaestus, who head butted the God and knocked him to the floor. Now kneeling on his chest, his powerful fists rained down in a blur as Ares face was pummeled by the furious God of Fire.

Once Hephaestus let Apollo loose his war with Dionysus resumed. Pan, now letting Di-Di free to defend himself looked back in horror at the pandemonium that engulfed the hall. To his left, Hephaestus was reducing Ares face to a bloody pulp while to his right Apollo dangled Dionysus in the air by his neck. Physical attacks now were enhanced by supernatural ones as Ares conjured a column of fire to blast his attacker in the face. Dionysus too called upon his powers as one of the large marble statues of Hera now lifted off of its base and cracked down on the back of Apollo's neck shearing the head of the Goddess off in the process. Fire, explosions and the sound of shattering glass now echoed through the halls of the palace as the melee intensified.

Hera, alone in her room looked up as she heard the obvious sound of destruction coming from the far side of her palace. Furious, she quickly dressed and stormed down the hall towards the din, wishing that her servant Ganymede were still here to help and wondering if this was the beginning of the long awaited attack from the Egyptians. Hearing the noise grow louder as she approached, she burst into the room in a rage, her face white with shock at the scene. One entire wall was completely destroyed with the outside garden completely visible through the ruins. Shattered marble and glass littered the floor along with scorched curtains and burned tiles, but enraging her most was the sight of a bronze statue of her broken in two and being used as a hammer by Apollo as he pummeled Dionysus.

"WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!" she shrieked as her words shook the building. "FIGHTING, IN THE WAR ROOM!!!! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!! NOW, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!"

Hera was not a Goddess to cross lightly as her powers were almost equal to those of her husband Zeus. Scattering like cockroaches, all of the angry Gods scurried out of the ruined war room through the hole created by Zeus, cursing and muttering as they left. Pan, helping the injured Dionysus as he limped into the garden tried to break the tension. "Well, THAT went well!"

Laughing he patted Pan on the back. "You know what we need?" Dionysus asked the shrugging Pan. "I think we all could use a drink, and perhaps a little Maenad therapy as an added bonus. Let's go find Zeus as I think he would benefit as well."

Pan, always up for both drinking and the delightful charms of the insatiable Maenads grinned and nodded his eager ascent as his mouth salivated and his dick erected at the idea. FInding Zeus alone in the garden tossing thunderbolts against a boulder as target practice, Dionysus's suggestion was warmly welcomed by the angry king of the Gods. Within seconds all three were in flight towards Thebes with Zeus's rage deflating with each mile flown.

Off the coast of Thebes, Demetrius grinned as the copious warm juices of Carya flowed over his tongue. Having successfully escaped Babylon, the trip across the eastern Mediterranean towards Greece was largely uneventful. Carya tried her best to offer Demetrius relief to his locked balls, but sadly that window had closed. No longer infected by the nectar, she no longer had the power to release him, but despite this disappointment, he gladly spent most nights happily prone between her thighs. Her lustful appetites were as strong as ever so she certainly appreciated his oral efforts at her pleasure wishing she could reciprocate. As she lifted her long delicious legs into the air as he successfully coaxed yet another orgasm from her insatiable pussy, she spied the coastline of Thebes on the horizon and smiled.

Gently removing his face from her lap, she turned it towards the horizon. "Demetrius, we made it!" she cried out as the steep cliffs of Thebes grew larger in their view. Standing up, he licked his lips of her delicious juices and steered his ship successfully into a small cove. The sight of Thebes was a relief, but it also filled him with bittersweet regret. He had so hoped that the beautiful Carya would have been able to at least temporarily relieve the perpetual aching in his bright blue balls, and now that they were back in Greece, he knew she would return to Dionysus.

Dionysus was an open minded God but Demetrius knew he would probably not share his beautiful girlfriend with him now, so the opportunity for release was over. Locked and desperate he would have to remain until he was able to obtain the last of his quest items. Carya dressed and giggled at Demetrius who of course had to remain naked. Grabbing his cock with her left hand while stroking him, she whispered into his ear. "I sure am going to miss THIS!"

Climbing up the cliff, both panted hard when they finally reached the summit. Instantly both Carya and Demetrius dropped to their knees in awe at the astonishing sight before their stunned eyes. There on the summit were Dionysus, Pan and the mighty Zeus, glowing in all of their full divine glory and all thoroughly enjoying the enthusiastic attentions of the Maenads. Pan had his head thrown back in a loud groan as two beauties licked up and down his furry shaft. Dionysus lounged on a moss covered log as he drank deeply from a large goblet of wine while one of the Maenads ran her bare feet over his chest and playfully grabbed for his drink. In the middle of the clearing on the altar was Zeus, throughly engaged with his head fully buried in a short curvy dark haired beauties lap. The curvy Maenad shrieked and clawed desperately at his neck while enjoying his divine attentions. As Dionysus passed his goblet to his beautiful companion, he spied the two visitors standing dumbfounded on the perimeter of the clearing.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers
12