Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 086

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irritated as she was interrupted, especially since she had three kings and one queen and was getting ready to draw her last card, she turned back. "Tell him I am occupied!!!!" she snapped.

Grimacing and not wanting to bring down the wrath of the Goddess on her head, she gulped as she continued. "I told him that, but he was most insistent. He says it is of the utmost importance and he is on a mission from the great Zeus himself."

Rolling her eyes, she snapped back. "Fine, bring him in. I can't speak privately now, but he can say what he has to say out here in front of everyone."

Bowing, the Nymph returned to the front door, and after explaining this to Dionysus, she led the reluctant God out onto the patio. Dionysus had wanted to ask for his favor privately as he knew that he certainly could not ask for it publicly. As he stepped into the flowery garden, still warm with the artificial summer in place, he smiled. There before him were the three graces and the nine muses all playing cards and all looking as lovely as ever. Ganymede was hidden from his view under the table, but seeing the unmistakable signs of poker being played, his mind began to turn. Only Dionysus loved gambling as much as Euphrosyne and he considered himself quite the card shark.

"Hmmmm," he thought to himself. "Perhaps there is ANOTHER way I can get those panties, and one that might turn out to make for one hell of an erotic afternoon."

12