Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 091

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing her screams, Demetrius knew the time had come for him to ramp up his worship. Sliding back off of the table, he knelt on the floor and opened her legs, her throbbing cunt displayed perfectly to him at eye level. Taking his tongue and barely touching her flesh, he started licking right at the bottom of her moist hot pussy and glacially began to snake a trail up her womanhood. Teasing and licking with every skill in his arsenal, he felt her whole body shake and writhe under his hands, her nails digging into his neck, her stomach undulating and fluttering as he grew closer to her clit. Once he reached it, throbbing full and ripe like a blackberry in July, he wrapped his tongue around its smooth hot surface and began tickling it with the tip. Instantly the Princess released a deluge of her hot honey in a violent spasm straight into his face, her throat uttering unintelligible growls of complete and total pleasure. She was having the first orgasm of her life and as a first, there would be none better.

At that very moment, in the palace of Amon Ra, the very pregnant Sekhmet was having breakfast along with her new husband, the Ibis headed God Thoth. Having her high priestess offer her own pleasure on the altar of her own temple, the sensations running through the body of Sethoset now mirrored themselves on the Goddess. Feeling the powerful tongue of some unseen suitor teasing her pussy, the lion headed Goddess roared and growled as she was startled by the unexpected pleasant sensations running over her divine pussy.

"What is it dear? Are you OK?" Thoth asked as Amon Ra and the rest of the court looked on curiously. Everyone in the palace eagerly awaited the birth of her child, and her sudden outburst caused every divine ear to turn in both concern but also hope that the child was finally arriving. Overwhelmed by the sensations on her body, Sekhmet could not speak, but as her growls turned into shrieks she suddenly stood up and grabbed her breasts, her mouth opening in desperation as she circled her hips. Shrieking once again, a deluge came from her womb and splashed on the floor.

Amon Ra, seeing his daughter in such a state, and then looking down at the puddle on the floor smiled. "Oh Great Gods of Chaos, the time has come!!!!! Her water has broken!!! Slaves!!!!! Prepare the birthing chamber!"

For the rest of the day and well into the night Demetrius slowly teased and licked hundreds of toe curling spasms out of the Princess. Working his charms expertly, he created a perfect loop of unending pleasure, slowing down when she grew too hot, and speeding up when her passions cooled. After a few hours he had manipulated her into a perfect state of one continuous long screaming orgasm as her rational mind melted into goo under his tongue. Her body dripping in sweat, her body shaking and shivering as he licked away, her pleasure was unending and without break all day and through the night. Only able to bark and pant, she was reduced to a complete animalistic state as she occasionally sat up and bit Demetrius on the neck or scratched desperately at his back. As she groaned and gushed she both wished he would cease his attentions so she could rest but also hoped that the Tsunami of joy erupting from her vagina would never end.

As the hours ticked by, the servants never left the room, as they were hypnotized by the display. Overwhelmed by the sights and smells of such raucous erotic joy being played out right before them, they milked the equally aroused Europa as they watched Demetrius service their Princess. Barely able to keep their hands off of their own pussies, bucket after bucket of sweet hot milk was coaxed from Europa's full ripe udders. Beyond just the delight of seeing the rippled ass of Demetrius and the flexing muscular back of this man slaving away between the thighs of Sethoset, the thick heavy perfume of lust hung like a fog in the room and broke their will to resist. Finally, unable to restrain themselves, first one and then the rest of the women approached the kneeling busy Demetrius and ran their hands and mouths lovingly over his back and ass as he licked and sucked on into the night.

As yet another orgasmic spasm roared through her body, Sethoset shot up and grabbed Demetrius's glazed face and pulled it off of her body and lifted it up, kissing him deeply as she tasted her own nectar hanging thick on his lips. "Take me!!!! FILL ME UP WITH YOUR COCK!!! I can stand no more!!!! Fulfill your destiny and empty your seed into me!"

Demetrius sadly smiled and nodded wishing more than anything that he could fully comply, but knowing of course he could not. He did know however that this was now the time to prepare for his escape, and the desperate pleas of the Princess gave him an idea. Feeling his balls lovingly licked from behind by the servants he shook as he was desperate to feel her warm inviting sheathe around his hard steel sword.

Climbing back up onto the altar, he leaned down and kissed her fully again, his hands kneading and teasing her breasts as his cock smacked against her inner thigh. Feeling his hardness on her, she could not speak as she looked up at him with her large brown watery eyes and begged. When he lifted her legs up onto his shoulders and lightly kissed her ankle, she sighed. Slowly inching forward, Demetrius entered her, pacing himself as he felt his cock ravenously gobbled up by her wet sopping hot cave.

Patiently, Demetrius began to slowly rock back and forth, feeling his rod stroke and tease her pussy as he filled every millimeter of her completely. She was incredibly tight, and as he rolled his own hips, he made sure every internal inch of her box was experiencing his throbbing flesh. As she screamed in rapturous joy, he reached down with one hand and teased her left nipple while with his other he ran his thumb in a delicate circles over her clitoris which she ground hard into his pelvis. His mouth also was busy as he kissed and licked his way up the sole of her right foot and teased her fleshy toes with his hot tongue.

This was too much for Sethoset as the combination of sensations over all of her erogenous zones at once caused her to temporarily black out. Drifting back and forth in consciousness her continuous orgasm continued to rise, crest and crash before rising again. Demetrius too was suffering in erotic torment as the combination of the feel of the beautiful Princess's pussy on his locked cock and the delightful sight of her lusty body displayed before him made him pray for his own release, although he knew it would not be answered. Adding to his own torment were the tickling kisses of the servants on his swinging balls and the feel of their hands and lips licking, kissing and scratching every inch of his body as he plowed away.

His eyes closed in his own desperate bliss, Demetrius was startled when suddenly he was deluged with an enormous vessel of hot fresh milk over his head. The sudden baptism by the servants was shocking and as the milk boiled and foamed over his body, the erotic energy of his curse fused into the freshly aroused milk of Europa and began to transform the silky liquid. Running in rivulets down his body, the milk grew thicker and slower and as it finally dripped off of his chest, forming into a gelatinous milk pudding as it glopped onto the vibrating stomach of Sethoset. Being harvested so soon from the full udders of Europa, the milk pulsed with lusty power and had magical qualities her stored milk did not enjoy.

Feeling the warm pulsing pudding hit her flesh, the Princess hollered in absolute delirious bliss, the gel exponentially supercharging her senses and feeling like the lips of her lover on her body. Seeing this reaction, Demetrius giggled. This was his ticket, and once again he offered a prayer of thanks to Aphrodite as he pumped away. Her "curse" had provided the path for his freedom, and dipping his hands into the puddle in her navel, he swirled the warm mass onto her left nipple and saw the reaction it caused.

Barking and spitting, a stream of unintelligible growls and snarls erupted from Sethoset's mouth as her pleasure was exponentially magnified by the feeling of the milk teasing her own breasts. Behind him, seeing the reaction of their Priestess and Princess to the milk, the servants began violently grabbing globs of the gel off of Demetrius's body and spreading it onto their own. As each servant dipped her fingers into the puddles and smeared it all over their own desperate, naked and panting bodies, they shrieked and dropped to the floor, dry humping the air and curling their toes as their own orgasms exploded from their loins. One by one each fell to the marble and screamed before growing silent as they were teased and licked into the oblivion of Eros by the substance. Looking back over his shoulder, Demetrius smiled wide as he saw all four now passed out and yet still shuddering as the gel continued to worship their bodies. Looking down between his own legs, he shook as the gel teased him and as he plunged back into Sethoset she was filled to the brim with the teasing globular mass.

Now passed out cold on the altar; groaning, shaking and twitching, Sethoset continued to spasm as Demetrius slowly pulled his cock from her warm wet pussy. He felt dizzy and slightly drunk as his own body was teased by the substance, but now that he was the only one left awake and he knew the time to escape had come. Seeing a full bucket of milk at the base of the altar, he grimaced as he squatted over it and slowly lowered his painfully erect cock and throbbing blue balls into the pail. Instantly bubbling and boiling as his flesh broke the surface, the milk turned into an almost solid mass as it absorbed his erotic energy, made so much more potent by this recent teasing on his aching cock. Holding the bucket up now, it was heavy and full, and with an evil grin on his face Demetrius dug out a huge handful of the pudding.

Opening the long luscious legs of Sethoset wide, he liberally and totally coated her hot wet sex with the substance, adding another thick coat to both of her breasts for good measure and making sure her deep cave was stuffed to the brim with the teasing gel. As the thick viscous liquid touched her flesh she whimpered and shuddered as more and more orgasms were ripped from her body. Leaning down to her face, he kissed her deeply, and for good measure, walked to the other side of the altar and lifted up her curling shaky foot. Spying her toes perpetually flexing back and forth as evidence of the pleasure surging through her body, he gave each one a long loving lick and decided to coat them as well. Seeing all of the naked servants on the floor equally comatose in the throes of unending pleasure, he made short work of the buckets and coated and filled each one completely. The Princess and all of her servants now would have a long, pleasant and perpetual orgasmic sleep as the gel slowly dissolved over the next seven days. Smiling at his own cleverness, he strolled over and grabbed the leash of Europa and started to lead her out of the temple.

Demetrius stumbled several times as he tried to exit, his head light and intoxicated both by his erotic ordeal and by the teasing gel working over his own body. Completely exhausted, as it had been almost exactly twenty-four hours since he had set foot in the temple, his time here had been quite active. Grinning as he licked his lips and tasted the Princess on his tongue, he willed himself forward despite his horny fatigue and the teasing sensations that continued tickling his cock. Crumpling to the ground and moaning as his legs gave out, he could not help but pitifully and impotently stroke his cock, despite the knowledge that he had no chance of releasing his seed. Europa, her human nature boiling in lust, clopped up behind him and licked his back as he shuddered on the marble floor, her remaining human desires desperate to feel male flesh on her tongue once again. Feeling the long, hot, rough tongue of Europa on his back, he was spurred on, wobbling and wavering unsteadily on his noodly legs as he and Europa finally exited through the great stone front doors.

Dawn was just beginning to break outside and as they both stepped onto the broad plaza. Demetrius raked his brain to try and remember the spell of invisibility but it was no use. The knock on his head on Sethoset's ship and his overwhelming raging horniness kept him in a fog and thus he could remember nothing of the spell. Scurrying down the gold path towards the dock, in the faint purple light of daybreak Demetrius could make out two figures shrouded in the violet mist. Approaching warily, he froze as the first stranger talked.

"Well done Demetrius, WELL DONE, and Right on time too! Now, quickly, move Europa aboard and let's get the fuck out of here." Apollo joked as the shocked Demetrius said nothing but stood slack jawed in complete silence.

"Who, what, wha, who, well" Demetrius stuttered as Apollo finally took pity on him and introduced himself.

"Today is your lucky day Demetrius" Apollo began. "My good friend the Divine Ares here and I have come to rescue you. Now, quickly, get that fat cow on board so we can get out of here. The Princess won't sleep forever and I certainly do not want to attract the attention of Amon Ra or any of the other Egyptian Gods while we are here."

Demetrius again stood silent, but nodded and eagerly complied, his mind racing at this sudden and fortuitous divine intervention. Still in cow form however, Europa scowled at Apollo and Ares as she recognized them both and was quite pissed at being referred to as a fat cow.

Now on board, Apollo ordered the oarswomen to row triple time while others wiped the goo from Demetrius. Now was the most dangerous part of the journey and Apollo knew that time was their enemy. As the giant wooden oars struck the water, the drummers began their relentlessly fast beat and the ship began racing back up the Nile towards the Mediterranean. Exhausted from his labors, Demetrius collapsed onto the deck and fell fast asleep. Now safe, he smiled as he realized the end to his long quest was finally coming into sight. As he lay snoozing on the deck; Ares, Apollo and Europa (still in cow form) stood around him and watched. Holding his hands before his face, Apollo studied Demetrius's body, burning the image into his mind so that once back into his divine form, with his powers restored, he could transform Ares into this disguise.

Europa, her heart swelling with love for her savior, leaned down and licked his chest with her long cow tongue. Looking back up into Apollo's face, her large bovine brown eyes silently begged to be transformed back into human form. Petting her neck, Apollo grinned.

"Patience dear Europa, PATIENCE. During our journey up the Nile, I am going to transform back into my God body, but it will take time. I promise though that once we are out of Egypt, I will change you back to the beautiful woman you once were." Reaching around her body and stroking her full bulging udders with his hand, Ares whispered into her ear.

"Yeah Europa, maybe once you are back to your regular body, you will let us both have a go at these puppies!" . Enraged, Europa swiftly kicked Ares smack dab in the middle of his face, instantly knocking him out. Seeing this, Apollo could not help but laugh, as he ran his hand over her large muscular neck. "Same old Europa I see!"

The trip up the Nile went smoothly and took only a week to complete. Apollo was beneath the decks in his chamber, undergoing the process of transformation, but Ares remained above deck in human form. Still sporting a large black eye from Europa, he spent the days peppering Demetrius with questions about his quest and his time with Aphrodite. Demetrius, unaware of Ares motives, gladly and easily spoke and with great relish described that glorious day with Aphrodite so many years ago. Listening to this human describe how thoroughly he serviced his lover's pussy enraged Ares, but he maintained the illusion of calm and continuously plied Demetrius with more and more wine to loosen his tongue.

As they sailed up the Nile, Sethoset and her servants remained comatose and growling in the temple. The milk took all seven days to evaporate from their bodies and during that time every inch of their flesh was teased and tickled to insanity, orgasms and pleasure flowing from their bodies like a flooding river. No one entered the temple during this week as the sounds of groaning and panting indicated that the Princess was deeply involved in some sort of private ritual to Sekhmet. Finally, on the seventh day, her body covered in copious sweat, her pussy vibrating and sore, satisfied beyond anything she could have ever imagined, Sethoset and her servants awoke.

With exquisite timing, Apollo and Ares ship passed through the port of Mendes and out into the deep blue waters of the Mediterranean right as the Princess awoke. They were safe now, free from the territory of the Egyptians and back into the world of the Greeks. Apollo, emerging from the lower decks strode over to the still human Ares, Demetrius and the cow form of Europa.

Stretching his hands above his head, he sighed. His body once again bathed in a divine golden glow, Apollo was fully restored. "MAN, it is great to be a GOD once again!" Looking at Demetrius he winked. "You poor humans have it rough. I have a newfound respect for the daily bullshit you people have to put up with!" Hearing these words Demetrius smiled and opened his mouth to speak, his voice stuttering with nervousness.

"Great God Apollo, I, well, are you going to help me complete my quest? I mean, I don't want to pry, but that is why Zeus sent you isn't it?"

"Absolutely dear boy" and turning to Ares he winked. "Yes, I have much work to do! And yes, you are correct, your quest is almost over."

Meanwhile at that exact moment, things came to a head in the birthing chamber of the palace of Ammon Ra. Sekhmet, her body also dripping with sweat had suffered and enjoyed the past week. Feeling every sensation on her body that Sethoset felt on hers, the continuous orgasms and lust that surged through her flesh masked the labor pains they had initiated. Now that the sensations were gone, with a huge shrieking growl, she bore down on her womb and began to give birth. Thoth, Amon Ra and his wife Hathor stood around Sekhmet and smiled as the time of the royal birth was at hand.

Punching Thoth in the arm, Amon Ra grinned. "So, dear Thoth, my son-in-law, you are going to be a father! This child of yours has been prophesied from time immemorial. The fruit of your loins will grow to be the most powerful God on earth. To him every head shall bow and every leg shall kneel when in his presence!"

Thoth, his great Ibis head squawking, shook in both delicious excitement and glowing pride. Seeing his beautiful wife growling and straining in her stirrups, when her howls grew deafening, he knew that now the long awaited child had arrived and he and the other Gods in attendance strained to lean forward and see his first born son. The two midwives squatting at the end of the birthing table now received the child who violently and fearlessly wriggled out of his mother Sekhmet. Seeing the child clearly as they cleaned the afterbirth off of his body, the midwives' faces drained white and their blood ran cold as ice.

12