Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 092

Story Info
Thor attempts to take Aphrodite by force lives to regret it!
5.4k words
4.16
13k
1

Part 92 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
792 Followers

Dionysus could feel his face burn red, both in anger but also humiliation as he continued to stare in disbelief at the cards on the table. Things had certainly not turned out the way he had hoped, and looking around the patio at the gloating smirks on the Goddess's faces told him that any appeals for mercy were unlikely to be fruitful. His cock struggling to break free of his loincloth, Euphrosyne, her eyes flashing in the glory of her victory continued to run her toes up and down his crotch as she spun the cockleash on her forefinger.

"Come on Di-Di, we don't have all day! We won you fair and square so it is time to bring out the goods!"

Gulping hard again, he slowly and reluctantly raised his hands to his neck and began to untie his toga. He still could not believe his bad luck and wondered aloud how he could have possibly lost with four kings! As he reluctantly began to untie his toga, Clio and the other muses stood up and quickly walked over to his end of the table. Her voice dripping with venomous sarcasm, Clio spoke.

"You are taking WAY too long at getting naked SLAVEBOY! We won your nudity and we will now collect our reward, since obviously you are just stalling now!" Lifted roughly out of his seat, Dionysus suddenly felt many feminine hands begin running all over his body as he was quickly stripped of his toga, shoes and tunic, leaving only his tiny bulging loincloth standing between him and complete nude humiliation.

Clio was painfully beautiful as were all of the other Muses and Graces, and Dionysus, certainly not shy by any stretch of the imagination, found himself incredibly hard as he stood nearly naked in the middle of the crowd of semi-clad beauties. It was one thing to be nude in front of other naked women and quite another to be put on display in front of a semi-angry clothed female crowd. Despite his embarrassment however, the excitement of the situation only made his horniness grow.

Adding to his humiliation and arousal was the fact that now every Nymph in the Grace's palace had gathered on the Patio to watch his humiliating unveiling and all of their giggling and tittering at his exposure further aroused him. His arms held firmly behind his back, Dionysus closed his eyes and struggled to maintain his composure as his penis continued to have a mind of its own, throbbing and twitching beneath the tiny and painfully inadequate fabric of his leather underwear. It was a hopeless struggle, as his ass, chest, inner thigh and nipples were all now continuously teased, kissed and stroked by the victorious Goddesses. They all knew exactly what they were doing as the feel of their hands and lips on his bare flesh were having the desired effect on his crotch, which was quite obvious to all in attendance as he was tenting his pouch out at a straight right angle.

"My My Di-Di, you are quite a delicious sight!" Calliope called out to the obvious amusement of the crowd as she watched her sister teasing his quivering muscular stomach and watching his pouch dance under her manipulations. Groaning under their teasing assault, Dionysus thought for sure that within seconds his covering would explode as he heard the fabric strain under the pressure of his tremendous growing erection. Clio, her eyes flashing with malicious glee, turned back to look at Euphrosyne who was still seated at the table and looking on in serene glorious bliss as the others held Dionysus immobile.

"Euphrosyne, I think YOU should have the honors of taking his BIG prize!" she winked as she ran her nails up and down his loincloth and playfully watched it snap up to his stomach. . Standing up from her chair, Euphrosyne sauntered casually over to Dionysus, her eyes locked onto his with a smoldering lusty haze which only added to his erotic torments. Sitting down on the edge of the table, she lifted both of her feet up to his mouth and with her big toes pulled his lips up into a forced smile.

"Don't be so sad Di-Di, being our slave will certainly be pleasant enough duty if you play your cards right! If you don't believe me, just ask Ganymede."

Opening his eyes Dionysus looked down and saw his friend kneeling naked beside Clio, his lips locked on the back of her calf as he worshipped her soft flesh with wild abandon. Looking back into the smokey eyes of Euphrosyne, he felt his will crack as he fell under her spell. He had known her for centuries of course, and always had lusted after her body (as most of the other male deities had as well). Now looking at her eyes staring with such triumph into his face he felt an arousal and excitement build in his body that he had never experienced before. In a weird way, part of him was now glad he had lost as he desired nothing more than to have the honor of worshipping this Goddess in front of him.

Removing her toes from his mouth, she ran her feet down his chest and stomach and gripped both drawstrings of his loincloth with her delicious dripping toes. With one quick movement she pulled the knots loose and the leather pouch dropped to the floor, Dionysus's cock rocketing upwards as it sprung free. Laughing in delight, the other Goddesses increased their assault on his body as they began kissing and scratching his ass, back and neck wildly as the wine God stood wobbly on his weakening knees. Leaning forward and putting her feet back onto the ground, Euphrosyne firmly gripped his balls with her hands as the other Goddesses continued to hold Dionysus's arms behind his back. Winking to the others she turned to glower into Dionysus's face again.

"You are such a naughty, naughty boy! Your kind actually NEED punishment, and punishment is exactly what you shall receive."

Going along with her mocking tone, and growing more and more aroused by the sound of her strict words and the feel of her soft palm cupping his aching balls, Dionysus nodded and smiled seductively as he stared back at her. As she looked into his smirking face, the devil may care twinkle in his eyes staring back into hers, Euphrosyne grew suddenly angry.

She always had liked Dionysus and they had flirted back and forth for centuries. Despite their amiable history though, her anger was justified as he, even more than the other Gods, was such a complete pig in his dealings with women. Dionysus was an equal opportunity dog not caring whether the female in question was human, nymph or divine Goddess. His latest scheme to strip she and her sisters was just more evidence of his incorrigible player ways. Having overheard from the always gossiping Nymphs in her employ of the recent return of his girlfriend Carya from Babylon, the fact that not one week had gone by before he was engaged in yet another plot to dip his wick elsewhere, filled her with growing righteous female indignation.

The lusty and usually lovable roguish twinkle in his eyes coupled with the typical naughty frat boy smirk on his face caused something in Euphrosyne to snap as his normal rakish naughty charm only acted to piss her off now. Someone needed to teach these wayward Gods to show their women some respect, and as she gripped his balls harder in her hand, Euphrosyne decided that she was just the Goddess to do it. Her lessons would begin with him and they would begin now.

Realizing that her powers were equal to his, Euphrosyne decided subtly was the best course for now. Seeing Dionysus grimace under her firm grip on his testicles, she released them and began slowly and teasingly running her long nails up and down his throbbing shaft. Thinking that he was going to be the recipient of a truly divine handjob, and being horny beyond reason, the wine God appreciatively moaned and humped the air. Mistaking her sudden harsh tone to be part of some kind of "game", and always being up for some kinky extracurricular activities, Dionysus mockingly spoke back to her in "character". . "Oh Glorious Goddess Euphrosyne, your swinish slave stands defeated before you! Please bestowest thy divine gifts upon your lowly servant's cock."

Hearing his sarcastic words she realized that being the pervy bastard he was, he thought this all a giant joke. Grinning to herself, she spoke back in "character" and struggled to restrain her own laughter at her cleverness.

"Fine slave, Fine. If you wish to have my charms, and since I won your ass, you must take the oath!"

Nodding quickly, Dionysus could not help but thrust his hips forward, desperate to get more friction on his suffering cock as she was keeping him extremely hard, but not stroking him vigorously enough to get him off. The feel of all of the other Goddesses stroking and teasing the rest of his body as he throbbed only adding to his horny haze.

Continuing, Euphrosyne said "Repeat after me. Oh great and glorious God of Chaos and Mother Gaia, I Dionysus do bequeath to Euphrosyne the use of my body totally for the duration of my punishment and payment of my debt. This is my sacred oath and I shall not break it!" As she spoke, she increased the speed and grip on his dick, and Dionysus was panting, sweating and groaning as he hovered right on the edge of a huge eruption. Being so desperate to cum and being so tantalizingly close to the erotic prize of relief made him very compliant. Dionysus, not the most introspective of the Gods, eagerly spoke the words back without thinking of the consequences. Closing his eyes in bliss, as he finished repeating the oath, he prepared to spew his seed into the warm silky palm of Euphrosyne. His legs tensing, and his breathing growing shallow, the giant flood of his sperm began flowing upwards in his cock and he opened his mouth in a growly moan as he got ready to erupt.

Suddenly Euphrosyne let loose of his dick and laughed, enjoying immensely the sight of his veiny purple member bobbing and throbbing impotently in mid-air. She had successfully edged him right to brink of no return, but no further. Now gripping his testicles in her suddenly freed hands, her tone grew far harsher and significantly more serious.

"You horny little boys really are such pitiful slaves to these dangly bits between your legs, but now you will be a slave to ME! You will learn control and respect boy, and your lessons are going to begin NOW!"

His eyes popping open, he desperately looked into Euphrosyne's eyes with silent begging pleas for her to continue her strokes. The cold stare he received back in return caused his stomach to flutter and his balls to shake. With her sharp nails digging into his sensitive testicles he yelped as he felt his blood run cold as she continued to talk.

"You are such a fool my horny little cousin! These belong to ME now as you just took the sacred oath!" As she talked, laughter and squeals of delight erupted on the patio as the other Goddesses and Nymphs realized the significance of what had just happened. By taking the oath, Dionysus was truly fucked for the duration of his debt to Euphrosyne. She now had carte blanche to do whatever she wanted to him and he was powerless, despite his God powers, to do anything to prevent it. Reaching back onto the table, the beautiful Grace lifted up the cock leash and firmly tied it around the erect and desperate penis of her new property.

Sitting back up on the table she laughed as she inspected her handiwork. "There we go! Pretty as a present and all tied up safely and put away for the duration." Dionysus said nothing, his brain still reeling from the realization of his horrible mistake as well as his desperate need to release his seed. Now locked away, his hope for release evaporated as she addressed the crowd of delighted Nymphs and laughing Muses and Graces.

"Ladies, our work here now is just beginning. For the duration we have TWO Godslaves to serve us, but this one in particular needs severe correction. He is a Pig. A lovable pig, but a pig just the same, and it is up to US to cure him of his piggish ways. For the duration of his service, his cock is OFF LIMITS. He shall NOT release his seed, not even a single drop. You may tease and taunt it all you want, but one of his punishments is going to be the infernal gnawing and unquenchable frustration building up in his balls as a constant reminder of his new status. He needs to learn respect and we are just the correct teachers for the lesson."

Still hoping this was all just a bad joke, when Dionysus looked around the patio at the snarling evil grins on every female face, he gulped. Euphrosyne now turned towards the table and hiked her gown up over her velvety curvaceous hips, exposing her delicious and astonishing ass to his lust famished eyes. "You may kiss your Goddess now!" she laughed as she leaned forwards and thrust her glorious globes into his face.

His head foggy and balls already aching, Dionysus closed his eyes and leaned forward, puckering his lips into a full round kiss, planting one wet peck on each of her beautiful cheeks. As she felt his shockingly hot lips touch her ass, Euphrosyne cooed. Reaching back to stroke his hair, she giggled. "So Di-Di, is my ass as beautiful as your girlfriend Carya's? Poor girl, brought all the way from Babylon, giving up her home and parents just to be with you. And YOU being the pervy horny fucker you are couldn't even keep your dick in your toga for one week!"

"Pig! Scum! Dick!" came the angry cries from the crowd of women. Hearing their fury, and remaining lip locked on the sweet globes of Euphrosyne, Dionysus began to sweat. This was NOT a joke! Realizing that he would not be able to release his balls for almost a year caused his cock to weep pre-cum onto the stone floor of the patio as the combination of desperation and excitement made him even hornier.

Pulling away from his mouth so dutifully worshipping her glorious ass, Euphrosyne lowered her gown back down and stood in front of the crowd. "Now, since we own Di-Di now, I will be taking over the plans for the farewell party for Persephone. Di-Di here will write out the NEW invitations that will be sent out this afternoon and he will personally order his nymphs to turn over his entire stock of special vintage wine to stock our bar." Hearing these words Dionysus grimaced, and started to open his mouth in protest. When Euphrosyne sharply tugged on his leash, tightening the leather grip on his testicles his lips snapped shut obediently. "Did you want to say something Di-DI?" she giggled as he reluctantly shook his head no.

Continuing, Euphrosyne said "And as an added bonus, since the winter solstice is always the time of giving, I am going to give all you nymphs a BIG gift. My sisters and the Muses are going to go away for the rest of the day to plan out the details of the party, but while we are gone we are going to give you the rest of the day off. While we are out, you ALL have full use of our two slaves to do with as you please."

The sound of the hundred plus nymphs roaring their approval was deafening and the throbbing thunder of their applause matched perfectly the throbbing veins in the meat dangling between both Dionysus and Ganymede's legs. Clio laughing along with the rest of the crowd, walked up to Euphrosyne and quietly whispered into her ear.

"You naughty naughty minx, what exactly are you planning?"

Turning to Clio, Euphrosyne winked. "You shall see! I want just we Graces and Muses to know about my plans since, as you know, these Nymphs have loose lips and hear EVERYTHING we say. Since we can't talk here we will have to find some privacy. I do have a perfect spot where we can enjoy some complete seclusion and NO ONE will spy on us." . Raising her eyebrow Clio responded. "I am VERY intrigued! You played Di-Di perfectly, so whatever you are planning I am sure it will be EPIC and you know we Muses are all in!"

"Oh yes, it will be TRULY epic!" Euphrosyne whispered back as she motioned to her sisters and the other Graces to get ready to leave. Turning back to the Nymphs, now swarming in a mass of writhing female flesh all over Ganymede and Dionysus, she laughed.

"Now remember, you can do whatever you want but I don't want him to lose ONE SINGLE DROP of seed!" Pointing at Dionysus, kneeling now on the ground as every inch of his body was covered by the probing teasing hands and mouths of the insatiable nymphs, she smiled. "And You Di-Di have an assignment. The invitations are to be to ALL Goddesses and Nymphs on Olympus, but NO Gods or Satyrs. This is to be a girl's night out ONLY! Understand?"

His eyes half closed as he shook, his cock stroked and sucked by three beauties on the ground, he moaned and nodded his assent. Seeing him nod, she winked at the other Goddesses and all instantly launched into the air, all of them following Euphrosyne as none knew where she was headed.

Rocketing up into the crisp early afternoon air, as they started to fly off of Olympus the air grew much colder as Winter was fast approaching. Euphrosyne smiled as she pointed west towards her secret private sanctuary, her sisters and the muses close behind her. As they departed, the sight of Dionysus being held down on the ground while a delighted nymph prepared to mount his face caused her to laugh. The shriek of pleasure emitting from the nymph hundreds of feet below, as his talented tongue instantly got her off, caused her to laugh. Turning back to the other Goddesses following her she shouted. "Lucky girl eh?"

On the other end of Europe, Aphrodite was not so lucky. It had been weeks since she had been discovered by Thor on the banks of the Seine and despite his rugged Viking good looks, and his being a God, he was the most clumsy inadequate lover she had ever had. He however was completely under her spell, her beauty and the taste of her pussy keeping him completely enthralled and desperately hard. Aphrodite was the most gorgeous creature Thor had ever seen and every fiber in his being wished nothing more than driving his hard Norse cock deep into her hot wet Greek cave. Being in her territory however, his powers were less than hers, so he tried as best he could to please her.

"Ow! No biting moron!" Aphrodite screeched as he continued to attack her pussy like a wolf devouring a lamb. Thor was truly a terrible lover and as the weeks passed with him naked and throbbing between her thighs, desperate to lick her to orgasm, she was fast losing hope of ever finding satisfaction. She had tried to teach him, but some mooks are unteachable. Running her hands through his thick red hair, the Goddess gently guided his mouth over her body in an attempt to help guide him in the ways to please her, but now she was fast coming to the conclusion he was also unteachable. As he accidentally nipped her inner thigh with his teeth again for the thousandth time, and his bristly red beard scraped up against her sore sex, she reached the end of her patience. Raising her leg up, she planted the heel of her foot firmly onto his shoulder and kicked him off.

"ENOUGH!!!! You are the worst fuck EVER!" she screamed as the shocked Thor fell back naked and drooling as he landed on his bare ass at her feet. He was so hard, harder and more desperate than he had ever been in his life and he wanted her bad. Looking at the gorgeous vision in front of him, and still tasting her nectar on his lips, he was thunderstruck. Being a God, he had never been denied any woman in his life EVER and the experience of rejection was both jolting and confusing. Seeing the scowl on her face and the flash of red in her eyes, he began to crawl back towards her when he was suddenly stopped by her foot in his face.

"OH NO! NO more!!! You are far too crude and inexperienced to be allowed anywhere NEAR my holy pussy ever again." Pausing as she pulled her long sexy legs up to her chest she continued. "JEESH! I really feel sorry for the women of the north now if this is the kind of shit they have to put up with on a regular basis. I have had giant sea slugs service me better than that pitiful excuse of lovemaking you just made me endure!"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
792 Followers
12