Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 096

Story Info
Apollo's revenge on Grace's backfires spectacularly.
7.1k words
4.32
13.3k
0

Part 96 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers

Back in the cave of Montserrat, every eye was focused on Apollo, dazed and dripping in the middle of the pool. His head throbbing and his mind temporarily blank from the hit it took on the bottom of the pond, as his eyes focused on his surroundings he gulped. Reaching back to his shoulder, he gulped even harder as he realized his bow and quiver of arrows were gone. Outnumbered twelve to one by the Muses and Graces, he knew he would have to think fast to be able to talk his way out of this situation. As his mind struggled to come up with an excuse for his sudden spectacular appearance, and despite the distracting but lovely view of the naked beauties swimming around him, his eyes darted wildly around the cave as he tried to discover what happened to his weapons.

Clio erupted in laughter as she smacked Euphrosyne on her ass, her face still glazed from the thorough muff diving she had just finished administering.

"Euphrosyne Girl, this is JUST what the doctor ordered! Nothing like adding some sausage to a clambake to spice the party up!!!"

Hearing this the Muses and Graces all erupted and swarmed all over Apollo. Having marinated for hours in the sweet sensual waters, the sight of the most handsome God on Olympus (even if he was an arrogant prick) had the same reaction a lit match has when dropped in gasoline. Apollo, still smarting from his fall, and completely outnumbered, was helpless to resist as his wet toga, sandals and loincloth were all quickly stripped from his body and thrown onto the shore. As he was denuded of his clothes, his rage melted as the waters began to work their charms on him as well.

Laughing as she and Clio swam over to join in, Euphrosyne eyed him up and down as she licked her lips. Turning to the Muse as they swam, she laughed.

"It really is such a shame that Apollo is such a dick. With that body any Goddess on Olympus would part her legs easily for him, if he just could learn not to be such a jerk."

Clio nodded in agreement and within seconds they were in front of the now naked God. The waters where he stood were shallow, only coming up to his mid-thigh, and from the glazed look on his face, and his obvious throbbing erection, he too had now fully succumbed to the delights of Euphrosyne's secret cave.

Thalia and Aglagea stood behind him and continuously ran their hands up and down his chest as they simultaneously squeezed his firm tight ass cheeks and bit his earlobes. Calliope and the other Muses were also quite busy, with two nibbling up his shaft while others bit and licked his thigh, nipples and hip. There was no part of Apollo now not being bit, sucked or stroked, and as his mind continued to melt under the sensual waters and powerful aphrodisiacal aromas, he could not help but moan out long groaning grunts of pleasure. His eyes half closed and glassy, he tried to focus on Euphrosyne and Clio now standing in front of this scene and looking quite amused at his predicament.

Euphrosyne was even more gorgeous than Apollo remembered, and as he looked her naked body up and down he dripped more than water into the pool. Grinning as she placed her left hand onto her wide womanly hip, she smugly smiled.

"So Coco-Cock, I guess you just can't get enough of me can you?" she laughed. Leaning in closely to him, her full voluptuous lips only inches from his mouth she breathily added. "I must be QUITE compelling for you to follow me all the way to THIS remote spot!"

Apollo's mind was a raging battle of conflicting emotions. Deep in his psyche, part of him still cried out for vengeance, but he could feel that dark recess of his soul grow smaller and weaker as the waters (and the glorious vision of Euphrosyne, her sister and friends) worked their charms. Continuously stroked and teased by the other Goddesses, Apollo's eyes were locked on the warm brown pupils of Euphrosyne, and as he stared into them he could feel his rage and hatred for her melt away entirely. His cock aching and balls throbbing he finally could stand no more and he reached out for her. The curvy form of Euphrosyne was irresistible and with his biceps rippling he roughly grabbed her hips and pulled her gorgeous body to smash up against his, his hands squeezing her mythic ass in his strong fingers. Kissing her deeply, he whispered into her ear. "I want you bad Euphrosyne!"

Feeling his marble hard cock smash into her stomach she giggled. "I certainly can see THAT!" Gently pushing him back, he wobbled as his knees now were like jello. As she saw him standing there, so hard, so handsome, so fucking aroused, she shook her head.

"Such a shame! Why can't the package ever match the contents!!!" Giggling, she whetted her index finger and seductively ran it in a circle over his purple cock head, straining and quivering inches from her.

"You still have a LOT to learn about women Apollo. You have violated the first rule of making love to a woman, a rule that applies to humans, nymphs and Goddesses alike!"

His body aching for her, his eyes still half closed he asked "What rule?"

Laughter coming from the pool, the other girls all chimed in unison. "ALWAYS LICK BEFORE YOU STICK BOY!!!"

Clio, amused by the obvious love-hate attraction between Euphrosyne and Apollo spoke up.

"Euphrosyne, I think we have an opportunity here."

"Opportunity?" she asked, her eyebrow raised quizzically.

"Yes, a MAJOR opportunity. And even better, JUST in time for the HOLIDAYS!"

"Well, go on!" Euphrosyne implored her as now her curiosity properly stoked.

"Well, you Graces, just like us the Muses, were created on earth primarily to inspire growth and to release and direct the creative juices that flow on the planet. Poets, Bards, Musicians and Artists from time immemorial have looked to us for the spark to ignite their creative endeavors. No marble statue would have ever been carved nor beautiful mural ever been painted to decorate either the noblest palace in Athens or lowliest hovel in Germany without you and your two sisters inspiring the artist. Similarly, No history would have been scribbled, nor song melodically sung nor dance sweatily performed without we Muses being around to guide them in their work."

As she spoke, the Muses and Graces all nodded and beamed in pride at her words. Every sentence and syllable of which she preached they knew was absolutely true. As beautiful and intelligent as they all were, it was THEY who were the divinities which fed the fountain from which all learning and creativity sprung. Grinning as her warm words washed over them, Clio continued.

"Here before us girls, looking as delicious as possible, is the hottest God on Olympus, the Divinity and King of all eye candy." Grinning seductively, she walked through the water to Apollo and when she was next to him, ran her foot up his thigh as she raked her nails over his hard as nails nipples. "Yes, quite delicious and tasty candy!"

Mouthing silently, she reached down his stomach and counted out his abs as her hand descended his stomach. "Six, Seven, Eight!!! See, perfect in almost every way." Now holding her fingers under his navel, Apollo's cock smacked up to meet her as he was beyond hard now.

As he was manhandled, Apollo swayed in the water as he was now completely under the spell of the waters. Feeling Clio inspect him like a piece of meat only making him hornier. More malleable under her hands, he offered no resistance to her intimate and thorough inspection, only standing silently in the pond as she poked and prodded him.

Squatting down into the water, Clio purred as her pussy felt the warm water begin to carress and tease her sex as she came eye to crotch with the God. Holding his cock in her palm she looked at the crowd. "And look here Girls, have you ever seen such magnificence! Not too large and certainly not to small, JUST right." Holding his manhood in her hand, she felt it throb and twitch, hot on her skin. Blowing lightly over the shaft she purred as she continued her investigation. "Yes, I can appreciate art and this is definitely ART. You can count each of those lovely veins pulsing and throbbing, it is hard not to just want to lick it all over."

From the other side of the pond, Calliope her sister called out. "Didn't you get a nice taste at the Graces SUMMER party!"

Laughing, Clio remembered as she now cupped Apollo's balls in her hand and rubbed them back and forth in her palm, thinking of how delicious they had looked in June coated in chocolate. Jangling them in her hands she sighed "Mmmmmm, nice heavy weight, and quite TIGHT. They feel ripe enough to BURST any second, you can actually feel the seed boiling inside. PURE HEAVEN!" Reaching between his legs she snaked her left hand up his ass and over his marble hard double dimpled rear. "NOW this is even BETTER! SO HARD you could break an iron bar on these buns. YES, just think of the possibilities Euphrosyne."

Watching Clio giving Apollo such a close and personal inspection had Euphrosyne dripping. He was so hot, and the dazed and subdued look on his face as he fell under the erotic spell of her cave made him look even hotter. She had always ached for his body, but always teased and tormented ridiculously because of his attitude. In her own mind she too had conflicting emotions, that her stiff nipples and open mouth now obviously telegraphed.

"Now Euphrosyne, don't get too jealous!" Clio joked. "I certainly won't steal your boyfriend away from you!"

"HA!!!! As IF!!" Euphrosyne snapped, not knowing whether to be more insulted by Clio's assertion that she could steal a man from her, or by her insinuation of her having feelings for Apollo.

Clio just smirked back as she lazily ran her fingertips over Apollo's stomach and lightly blew on his cock. Looking her friend squarely in the eyes, she laughed. "You are not fooling ANYONE Euphrosyne. We all know that this game you two have been playing is all just based on mutual lust. Now, no sense denying the obvious. That said, I certainly understand why you would not want him as a "boyfriend boyfriend"."

For once Euphrosyne said nothing but just blushed as Clio had hit the nail right on the head. As Clio continued talking the other Graces and Muses gathered around to watch her slowly stroke Apollo as she spoke.

"Yes Euphrosyne, there is lots of good HARD raw material here to work with. We just need to work on his skills with women. Obviously this is the area where he truly sucks, and NOT the good kind of sucking!" she winked as she continued.

"Now as the Muse of History I more than anyone understand the role of fate in our lives. We Gods and Goddesses may rule the earth, but fate rules us all. The whole sweep of history, from Lord Chaos and Mother Gaia coupling to create the earth to this very moment have all been ruled by fate. And fate does not believe in coincidences or accidents. I believe that Apollo's delivery to this cave at this time was the work of fate and the fact that all of the Muses and your two sisters the other Graces were here was NO ACCIDENT!"

Her words created a stir as the other Goddesses all nodded their head in agreement. Euphrosyne looked on suspiciously, but had to admit, in the thousands of years she had been coming to this cave alone, it did seem odd that TODAY would be the one day that Apollo dropped in. Pointing to Clio she asked sarcastically "Well then, what do you prophesy then great Muse Clio!"

Grinning Clio winked. "Well dear Euphrosyne, here is my oraculation." Closing her eyes, she began to sway in the water, her long dark wet hair slapping against her full round curves as she chanted.

"The days grow short, the winter comes, the Yule log burns at night. All the Men of all the earth feel their spirits growing bright. Our debt to you, dear Euphrosyne, your mirth our constant joy. Our gift this year, beyond all worth, is the present of this BOY! His chest is fine, his ass is tight, his ripples make us weak. If only that lovely mouth of his, never had to open up to speak! His arms are thick, his dick is long, his beauty most divine. It is up to us his teaching Muse, to teach him skills in time. Soon floods will fill your honey cave, not only from his looks. His tongue will learn elaborate skills not found in any book. Who better than we, the daughters of Zeus, to teach him all the ways, proving that even a God is only good if his golden tongue can to play!" Snapping her head back as she left her trance, she smiled as the other Muses and Graces erupted into applause.

Laughing and astonished at her suggestion Euphrosyne blushed. "Clio, that is most generous, I mean, I only bought you an amphora of wine for the Solstice this year. But, I must protest, really. That is very generous, and, well, I must admit I certainly like the idea of maybe having Apollo here transformed into something I could actually "date", but that sounds like a tall order. He is pretty bullheaded and just plain AWFUL with women. I cannot imagine how long it would take to change his basic personality like that and the Solstice is just a few days away."

Now winking back, Clio pointed to the ceiling and all around the cave. "Well, don't we now have ALL of the time in the world in here!"

Back at the Grace's Palace, it had been a beehive of activity all day. Dionysus, his face coated with copious gallons of Nymph nectar, his jaw aching from tremendous overuse spent between hundreds of silky thighs, his right hand swollen and aching from the thousands of personally hand written new invitations he had penned to the revised Solstice Party lay on the patio and slept. He was completely and totally exhausted, and although orally servicing hundreds of Nymphs was a duty he was more than happy to fulfill, doing all of them in one day was a bit of a physical challenge. Still naked from the poker game earlier, he was rudely awakened by a delicate small foot that suddenly covered his mouth.

Giggling as she spoke, the Nymph growled out her most earnest, but transparently fake and forced, "mean" voice. "No napping on the job slave, you have a LOT more work to do today!"

Sighing, Dionysus lightly kissed the delicate fleshy ball of her foot and winked as her stern disguise cracked as his tickling tongue teased out another giggle. "Yes Mistress!" he winked as he sat up and she melted under his seductive gaze. Looking across the patio, although he had only been asleep for no more than twenty minutes, he saw his fellow "captive" Ganymede was as usual insanely busy. As he stared around the Patio and the rest of the Grace's grounds, Dionysus was simply astonished at the rapid and amazing transformation that had taken place.

Already nearing night, the palace looked even more spectacular than normal. In keeping with the Solstice theme, and the transition from fall to winter, everything was bedecked in greens and reds. Sniffing the air, the warm clean pungent aroma of fresh pine inundated everything as countless bowers of green garland hung everywhere. Suspended from each window and door of the palace were large Magnolia leaves, interspersed with oranges and lemons and curled into wreathes that instantly brought a smile to Dionysus's face as he saw them. Intertwining with the Magnolia were thousands of holly branches, their bright red berries centered perfectly in the middle of their dark green leaves and all screaming of the future promise of abundant life in the midst of the stark wintry landscape.

Looking back across the patio, he smiled wider as he saw Ganymede struggling with a long string of pearls upon which were strung thousands of gems of all sizes and colors. Clear diamonds mixed with red rubies and purple amethysts as every color of the rainbow were represented. Gazing down to the feet of the naked and sweating Ganymede, Dionysus saw that there were literally miles of this astonishing gem rope curled up in a pile, and he was frantically screwing in the last few gems into the pearl string.

As Dionysus continued to watch on in amazement, Ganymede suddenly held out his arms as he walked into the center of the Patio. At his feet a small greenish glow began to slowly form on the marble floor. Looking like a green blob of goo at first, over the next minute it rapidly grew, doubling in size every few seconds as it began to take shape. As it reached for the sky the amorphous shapeless mass eventually transformed into a fully grown perfectly proportioned pine tree, its long velvety branches dripping its feathery needles from its countless curving branches, its top reaching straight and tall into the darkening sky. Finally, after reaching at least one hundred feet in height, Ganymede pulled the rope up off of the floor and began swinging it over his head in a lasso. Swirling and cutting through the air, once the rope reached a dizzying speed, he let loose and the pearl chain fell and wrapped perfectly onto each branch, cascading all the way down the enormous tree in perfectly formed rings.

Placing his hands on his hips, it was obvious that Ganymede was pleased with his work as he scanned the tree for any bare spots. The sight was overwhelmingly beautiful as the tall green tree glittered in innumerable colorful gems that hung from every branch. Reaching down to his side, he then pulled up a small piece of wire that he had wrestled into a perfect circle.

Calling out, Dionysus yelled. "So Ganymede, I see that once again you have outdone yourself! Do you need any help?"

Looking up, Ganymede smiled as he saw Dionysus was awake. Wresting his face into a smirk, he replied "Welcome to the land of the living Lord Dionysus, he of the glorious grape, who's delicious beverage inspires the works of the Gods!"

Shaking his head, Dionysus stood up and walked over. "No need for all that formality Ganymede, since I am a lowly "slave" now just like you!" he laughed.

.

Laughing back Ganymede patted Dionysus's arm. "Well, in the future, both of us should probably pause before making a bet with the beautiful Euphrosyne!"

"TRUER WORDS WERE NEVER SPOKEN!" Dionysus nodded back. Winking now he added "But I have to say, if we had to be someone's "slave", I think we could have done worse than having the beautiful Graces as owners." To which Ganymede nodded in agreement.

"So Lord Dionysus, You asked if you could help and you can. Conjure up some some grapes for the tree will you. I still think it needs more decorations and I am trying to get these gem ornaments finished before the Girls get back."

"Glad to help!" Dionysus replied and pointing to the ground instantly huge bounties of full ripe grapes formed at their feet. Looking over at Ganymede now, he saw the cup bearer God standing over five amphoras brimming with jewels and gold and all separated by color. In the first were white pearls, the second red rubies, the third pure gold, the forth silver and finally the fifth deep purple amethyst. Under each amphora the God had set a small fire burning and as Dionysus looked inside he saw the jewels and metals all had melted into a swirling lustrous mass in each pot, bubbling and glowing as it heated over the fire. As Ganymede dipped the wire ring inside the glowing porridge of melted pearls, and began to blow, the wine God laughed at the cleverness of his idea as it now became revealed.

As Ganymede blew into the wire a huge bubble formed from the mixture. Over the next hour, perfect large globes of Gold, Silver, Pearl, Ruby and Amethyst were all formed by the God's wire and Dionysus assisted by taking each one and hanging it on the tree. As they worked, every nymph in the palace gathered to watch the tree be decorated, each astonished at such a pure thing of shocking beauty being formed in their midst. As a final decoration Dionysus liberally sprinkled full ripe bunches of grapes from the branches, and as they both stood back and looked at the finished product, each God smiled in satisfaction.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers