Aphrodite's Kiss Ch. 02-03

Story Info
Phil experiences two threesomes in just a few hours.
3.7k words
4.44
36.3k
30
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers

Chapter 2

Walking out of the room at last, with plenty of calories already burned by the spontaneous sex act, I took Madeira by the hand and made it plain that she was with me, maid uniform and all. This naturally got some strange looks from several guests en route to the breakfast buffet, but neither Madeira nor I cared right at this point. We were very happy to hold hands and show public affection as we reached our intended goal: the buffet table. Having paid ahead of time, I was more than happy to help Madeira fill her plate with as much breakfast food as she might prefer, though I noted a strong inclination toward fruit (nothing wrong with that).

"Too much meat will add more protein and muscle than I wish, Master. I'm trying to add more fat and less muscle to help my womanly figure, if you will," Madeira explained, knowing that I must be curious about her diet.

"Ah, okay, then. Makes sense, I suppose. Anyway, here we go. Let's sit here together and see how long it takes them to fire you for being on the clock and in uniform, and yet slacking off," I chuckled as I took her hand again and we sat down to eat, both of us famished as could be.

We barely got seated when I heard a cough, and yes, it was Madeira's immediate supervisor, Lewis Dawes, who had a distinctly impatient look on his face. Lewis wasn't exactly physically prepossessing and I got the impression that he bullied Madeira in order to make himself feel tougher or stronger or manlier or whatever. I wasn't sure what his exact issues were, but I knew that I wasn't going to stand for it, not even a little bit. This would end, here and now, and I didn't just mean Madeira's employment with the hotel.

"Excuse me, but Madeira needs to get back on the clock if she hopes to save her job," Lewis insisted, making me smirk.

"And what if she doesn't? You got two choices here. One, you can accept her resignation from here and treat her voluntarily as a guest, part of my party, if you will, or else I will have to teach you some respect and take over your life completely. Oh, either way, you're going to stop bullying the maids. Period," I stood up to the man, even as Madeira giggled and kissed me repeatedly on the cheek to thank me for sticking up for her.

"Okay, then ... you're fired, Madeira. Collect your things, you fucking tra... , " Lewis started to call Madeira a very derogatory slur, but I stopped him with a kiss straight to the lips, eager to see what it would resemble when I took command of another guy.

I saw the change on Lewis's face and in his eyes as he became my bitch for all practical purposes, utterly under my thumb and my spell, as it were. He was absolutely in shock, especially as I could sense that he had been very repressed and worked hard to convince himself that he was a perfect specimen of machismo, despite all evidence to the contrary. He was a very embittered male virgin, who had reached the age of thirty-four without any girlfriends who had gone further than first or second base tops. He desired many people of both sexes, but he never had the courage to try it with the women, let alone to open up about his true sexuality and explore it with men. That was all about to change and so was his attitude, as he was my thrall now, just like my sweet Madeira.

"Lewis, go underneath Madeira's skirt, yank down her panties, spread her cheeks, and start rimming her sweet ass. Trust me, it's to die for, boy," I deliberately called him "boy" to assert my new power and authority over him.

I loved the way that Lewis gulped as he complied, lifting Madeira's skirt just enough to lower her undies, part her butt-cheeks, and apply his tongue to the crack of her bottom. I could see Madeira shiver as she still tried to eat with her boss licking her booty, who to his own surprise soon greedily enjoyed himself at eating her fine derriere for breakfast. She squirmed, shuddered, shifted uncomfortably in her seat, and soon really needed relief in the form of a serious lay. She ached to be fucked and there was no way out of that without giving it to her right then.

"Lewis, stand up and feed your dick to Madeira, let her suck it while I bugger her. I want to fuck that tight, sweet ass of hers and you need to experience a good blowjob for a change, but most of all, she needs to be spit-roasted at last. Come on, man. Let's get you some action, too? You won't bully her anymore. Instead, you'll service her, just as you'll service me and anyone else that I decide," I commanded Lewis, who got past his initial surprise and enjoyed the first blowjob that he ever got on this Earth.

There was several moments that I feared that Madeira might bite Lewis's cock off, she was so excited from getting sodomized in public in our booth at the breakfast buffet. I wasn't worried, however, about being caught, as if I had to, I could always kiss everyone attending, staff and guests alike. I wasn't sure that I wanted to do that, but I could in a pinch. It was nice to know that I had options, in any case.

"So, Lewis, how does it feel, to have your first ever blowjob?" I chuckled as I realized that my power increasingly gave me inside knowledge ... for instance, I could sense that Madeira was going to cum on the seat at this rate if we kept it up.

"Oh ... fuck meee! It's gooooddd! I wondered, longed for it, dreamed of it ... oh, God damn, it's good, even with a tra... , " Lewis started to say, but Madeira scraped him just enough with her teeth to make her point.

"Yeah, I wouldn't be talking that way about her, especially with your dick in her mouth. You're kinda at her mercy right now," I observed with a chuckle.

It worked, because Lewis got the message and didn't say anything even remotely vicious about Madeira or her transition while she sucked him off. The teeth made her point, but they also ironically excited me ... and her. They also seemed to turn even Lewis on, not to mention several bystanders, as they watched us get it on together. Knowing that this didn't happen every day in a hotel dining area, more than a few watched and involuntarily (or perhaps not involuntarily) stroked themselves in front of us all.

Being watched more than excited us all, as Madeira's tight ass turned me on yet again. She had a really great way to clench her butt muscles on my cock, intensifying the act as she pushed back at me with her hips and sought to drain my jizz from my balls into her sweet booty. Most people gawked and they didn't definitely try to interfere. As for hotel management, I got the impression that most of them realized that it would soon be over, but would drum up more business than it would cost them, anyway. As for Lewis, he was sure to be a legend in his workplace henceforth, though at the price of his freedom. He was now my slut as surely as Madeira was, after all, and he would toe the line as surely as she did.

It was too much for Lewis, in fact, and he gasped as he spurted rope after rope of his cum down Madeira's throat. She was certainly thirsty enough to drink it all, too, not griping in the least, just splattering her own spunk onto the seat of our side of the booth. I now came deep in her tight, slippery ass, filling it with my own jizz, which leaked down her thighs as she also spilled her load. It drizzled her legs and the seat, of course, like icing on a cinnamon roll, and I got a devilish idea right then.

"Lewis, lick up all of my cum, hers, and your own that is out of place. Clean it all up with your lips and tongue. Then get back to work, of course. We can continue your sexual education later, starting with your lunch hour. Be at this neighborhood diner for your lunch and prepare to have your eyes further opened. Trust me. You won't be a virgin at the end of tonight, provided that you follow all of my commands. You'll still be my bitch, but it will grow on you. Oh, and keep Madeira's panties, but go to the men's room, toss your own underwear, and wear this lacy thong, slut boi. I prefer to keep my sweet Madeira commando, anyway, at least for now. You will work in men's clothes, but girlie undies, what do you think of that?" I chuckled as I gave this instruction, knowing full well how Lewis felt about it ... both embarrassment, humiliation, and arousal.

"Come on, honey. Let's finish your breakfast and mine, and then head out for a nice little trip to the mall. I have some fabulous new clothes to buy the new lady in my life, don't you agree? We have to have you looking your best, have every eye on you, make you the mystery babe on my arm, the one that all of the others burn to fuck. I want eyes growing into saucers. I want jaws dropping and bulges sporting. I want to be the envy of every last one of my former classmates at the reunion, after all," I encouraged Madeira, who had a visible lump in her throat from what I just told her.

Yes, I really was going to pamper her and be her Sugar Daddy for one day, if nothing else. She was my girl now and if I wished to pamper her, that was between her and me. Every master reacted differently to different situations.

Chapter 3

The first place that we went to was actually a big name department store for a new blouse and skirt for Madeira, as I had decided to keep her mostly in those rather than pants for now. I would also keep her commando a lot, so as to have her sweet, tight ass ready to be fucked on a regular basis, and I didn't just mean by me. After all, if I was to bed plenty of women, I had to make sure that my dear slut Madeira was satisfied, too. I wanted to do justice to the former maid, who was now my constant companion, I had already decided that as well.

At least for now, Madeira would follow me everywhere and do my bidding on the spot. She seemed to like the idea so far at least, but then she was under the influence of Aphrodite's Kiss (or should I say Mom's). My sweet little Filipina seemed to crave my company more by the second. The more I read her mind, the more I realized that she was absolutely devoted and loyal to me, though not particularly faithful, if you get that distinction.

"Well, well, it seems that someone needs the petite section. God, I wish that I had your figure, honey! I can't get that to save my life. What's your secret?" a very familiar voice broke through, and then I heard a scream, "Philip Larusso? As I live and breathe! She's with you? Holy smokes! Heather Jenkins, class of '98 and who might you be?"

A plumper than I recalled Heather Larsen, oops, sorry Jenkins, my former classmate was still very much a babe in her buxom way. She had a wedding band on her left hand, but I could tell that she thought that I was the bee's knees. She had that something in her voice which seemed to show that the old flame burned brighter than I thought.

"The very same, dear Heather. In the flesh. Married now, I see? This is Madeira, my new lover," I pointed her out to one of my high school sweethearts, whom I had dated for all of six weeks in the summer after graduation.

"Yeah, married now, for what it's worth. I'm afraid that I had to settle a bit in the romance department. Ray's not bad, but he's just, well ... he's a guy that I kept at arm's length for a while and thought that I was wrong to do so. Now I'm wondering if my instincts were right after all, I'm not sure. It's hard to explain, but we can discuss it later at the reunion. By the way, please don't tell anyone there that I'm working retail. It's a long way down from living off the family trust, don't you think? A lot of my old classmates would shun me or patronize me when learning that I'm now a cashier," Heather blushed now, truly embarrassed about how her life had gone.

Heather's body language gave away that she was very into me, from twirling her curly hair as she spoke to Madeira and me. This ranged from the way that she kept finding excuses to lean over and expose more of her bosom through her low-cut blouse to me as she helped us locate tops for Madeira ... to the ways that she kept brushing her skin against mine. Naturally, everything that she found was very much on the racy side, pushing the envelope as much as possible, but this proved to be exactly what Madeira wanted and I certainly enjoyed the results. If my ex-girlfriend wanted to make my current subbie plaything as irresistible and sultry as possible, it was all good to me.

"What precisely happened to your trust fund, Heather?" I was curious as we finally settled on a few blouses that Madeira tried on which fit her A cup size.

"I got cut off for marrying Ray. I'm starting to wonder if he was really worth it or not. We still don't have children, and frankly, I don't see how or when we ever will. Ray and I ... well, how do I put this delicately ... we still haven't technically consummated our marriage. He has never penetrated me with his ... cock. In fact, Ray's still a virgin, strictly speaking, after more than a decade of marriage to him. It's not my doing, trust me. I'm not into that scene. I would love to be fucked and good, penetrated, if you will, but Ray just ... won't go there, not with his dick. He won't hump me at all. I've been faithful as much as I can, but it's actually worse than I let on.

"Otherwise, he's a wonderful husband. Attentive, loving, caring, spoils me rotten, does his best, within his limited means, to provide for me. Hugs, cuddles, you get the idea. But he doesn't even want a blowjob. He won't put his dick in any part of me. His tongue, his fingers, sure. Just not his prick. The only part of him that can give me children. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy the sex that he does give me for sure. Oral, oral, lots of oral! He even rims me really good. Plenty of finger play, too. Ass play as well.

"But he just won't fuck me and I now realize that he never will. He's content to eat me out and then jerk off afterward. Or let me give him handjobs, but that's as far as it goes. He won't even titty-fuck me, and these are nice tits, aren't they?" Heather griped, going more into detail than she initially planned in this public place, but then she seemed to be more at ease speaking to Madeira and me than to others.

"So, what you need, then, is this," I told Heather, grabbing her to plant a hungry kiss on her sweet mouth.

Instantly, I could see the way that Heather changed, just as Madeira did. As the power inside me grew and my ability to manage it as well, I was now able to read her mind just as I read Madeira's and Lewis's. I could feel both her panic and her excitement as she realized that she now craved me and wished to please me in all things. She now knew that she was under my control and would have no choice but to obey. This, naturally, freed Heather to relax and enjoy her new life under my spell, enthralled completely to me.

"Heather, honey, as you might have guessed by now ... you're mine now. I own you. Don't even try to deny it. You're my plaything, just like Madeira here and just like Lewis, her former boss. So, here's what you're going to do. You're going to bend over in the dressing room, drop your pants, and let me fuck that sweet pussy of yours once again, after two decades apart. I'm going to keep fucking you as often and as long as I wish. Madeira here is gonna rim you, aren't you, babe?" I instructed the two ladies, as they sure enough got busy and made my entry into Heather's sweet, tight (very tight after what turned out to be eleven years of neglect) honeypot so much easier ... she was very wet, which helped, too.

"Oh, fuck it, damn it ... oh, fuck, yes!" Heather's eyes seemed to go back into her skull as I rammed her good and hard from behind ... and Madeira licked her ass like nobody's business.

"You like?" I teased Heather as I pounded her slippery cunt and gave her the kind of rough, hard sex that she entirely missed from when we dated before ... I wasn't the gentlest lover back then, either.

"Oh, God, I've missed this far too much. I tried it tender, but this is what I need ... rough, hard, nasty sex! I need this so fucking much! Taaakkkkeee meeee!" Heather begged me for more, as my strokes went deeper, longer, and harder inside that fantastic twat of hers ... so juicy now after the long dry spell that just ended.

I lasted as long as I could, but the extreme nature of the public encounter, with the risk of being caught and everything, plus the raw sexuality of having Madeira eat my old flame's ass while I pronged her pussy got to me, too. Heather creamed herself first and then again, back to back releases that drove her wild with their intensity and made it impossible to hold out for long. I shivered for a second as I felt her sweet, slick slit engulfed me with her juices, and then I spurted out one rope after another of my seed into her eager snatch. I pulled out and found Madeira lapping away at the outside of the twat, though she left enough inside the hole to do the job if she needed knocking up.

"Come on, let's get cleaned up, find some skirts for Madeira, maybe some underwear, and pay for it. You, my dear Heather, are to report to the reunion ... and I'll have a surprise for you, trust me. You'll also toss out any birth control that you have, if you still keep them. I want to make damn sure that I breed you, baby. Well, me, or Lewis or your hubby or else Madeira. If that last is even possible anymore, I should add. You're gonna be a mama, make no mistake of that. Yes, you heard me right. You'll have Ray's joystick in you before you know it. Make sure to ride him hard for those years of no actual intercourse, of course.

"Oh, hell, just clock out once Madeira's business here 's done. You won't need this job anymore. I'm your lover, benefactor, provider, etc. Sugar Daddy, if you will. We're lovers now, you and I, but you're also Madeira's lover as she is mine, so get used to that. This is for keeps, too. This is very permanent, honey. Get used to bending over a lot in the future. You'll be intimate with me, her, your husband, and Lewis Dawes, her old boss, who will soon be working for me as well. Probably as my valet or something like that. We'll all be involved with each other. Sound good?" I teased Heather, knowing that she had no say in the matter, anyway.

"Oh, fucking God, yes! I can't wait to be finally intimate with Ray, but to serve you again is even better, and to be rich again will be very nice. Now, how about some skirts, dear? We have got to get some that emphasize your booty, because that's definitely your best feature. By the way, do I get to buy some nice clothes here, too?" Heather gave me a very cute pout as she flirted with and fondled Madeira, and the two ladies certainly knew how to be bratty now.

"Of course, but let's get Madeira settled first, and then you, and then we'll help you both get some new panties, bras, and lingerie, among other items. I don't just mean articles of clothing, either. I have half a mind to go to the adult novelty shop and grab some products there, too. However, I have a date at a certain diner with Lewis Dawes, which I intend to keep. You are both coming with me, of course. It's high time that I got him laid at last, and what better way than through adultery? If he's gonna wait that long, he shouldn't have a mediocre entry into the world of sexual activity. He should have a very memorable one instead. After that, who knows? We have much daylight to burn here. Come on, let's get you ladies ready for tonight and all that entails," I ordered the girls, both of them peppered me with kisses now.

Thank you, Mom, I thought. You certainly knew how to shower me with affection, didn't you?

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers