Aphrodite's Revenge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the next week Kaia received little sleep. The constant arrogance and inadequate sex from selfish men left Kaia with a feeling of harsh contempt for Athenians. If not for her wand she would have gone mad from her arousal. By now the other hetaerae absolutely hated her. Kaia’s fee more then doubled; she now charging as much as three hundred drachma for an evening and a hundred just to fuck someone to unconsciousness.

After two weeks, Kaia had made thousands and bought a nice villa in the city. Kaia had been in Athens a short time and had already become one of most influential women in the city, which was ironic considering the place of women here was little more then slavery. Business for the other hetaerae had dwindled considerably. They were still sought by those who could never hope to afford Kaia but the most influential saved their gold for Kaia. Two hetaerae broke into Kaia’s villa, intent on redistributing her wealth among the other unfortunate hetaerae. It all ended when they found Kaia’s wand and tried it out. They both died from the orgasm the wand gave them. During her time in Athens Kaia had gleaned quite a bit of information on the cities political situation with help from Medaethus and her own covert interrogations of her clients. It was obvious every one feared Demos. He was the wealthiest man in Athens with his fingers in every aspect of political dealing. He had already served his term as a councilman and judge but his influence did not end with his term. In fact, it became stronger. No single man dared challenge him and anyone leading a group against him would almost certainly meet their end in assassination or banishment. Athens belonged to Demos and nobody had the courage or ability to take it from him.

After three weeks in the city Kaia had the most influential men within her power. She was incredibly discrete about it; delicately stroking their egos, offering them discounts for her services or waiving the fee completely. Love seemed to be an emotion rarely expressed by Athenians allowing Kaia to exploit it mercilessly. She felt sorry for their wives; forbidden to leave the house, never loved or appreciated. Rather they were expected to run the man’s house and raise his children with the knowledge that their husbands enjoyed the company of prostitutes and hetaerae more than that of their wives. Kaia felt some remorse knowing that she was a contributing factor to their miserable situation but she couldn’t help that right now, she had a job to do.

The next day there was noticeable change in everybody’s manner. Kaia soon discovered why; Demos had returned and was planning a three day banquet to celebrate his homecoming just before the cities next governing session.

‘Now it begins,’ thought Kaia.

12