Aphrodite's Shell Ch. 05

Story Info
Sex-wrestlers come in, and reality goes out the window.
13.6k words
4.4
41.7k
23

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,623 Followers

Story till now: Marky was invited by his girlfriend Lolita Kwon, and her mother Dominique Kwon, on an erotic cruise ship along with his mother and sister. Marky goes along only to protect his naive girlfriend from her ex-boyfriend, Marcus Black, who has stated his intent to fuck her brains out and win her back through sexual dominance. Marcus is being aided by his current girlfriend Sophia Underland, the most evil bitch to have ever lived.

#####

Marky Day: a loser twenty year old college freshmen with low self-esteem despite somewhat good looks and an athletic build. Caucasian, skinny, brown hair.

Samantha Day: Marky's very experienced mother. Large breasts, wide hips, long curly brown hair, typical milf.

Sadie Day: Marky's popular tomboy sister, twenty-five years old. tall and long legged, large breasts, short brown bobbed hair

Lolita Kwon: Marky's cute, spunky, and loveable Korean-American girlfriend. Nineteen years old. Tan skin, large dark eyes, and short black hair with long bangs.

Dominique Kwon: Lolita's dangerous, Amazonian mother. Possibly a former gangster. Long black hair, cold eyes, many scars, and tattoos of dragons and naked women on her arms.

Marcus Black: Marky's estranged childhood friend, Lolita's ex-boyfriend, and current varsity quarterback. Twenty-two year old African-American.

Sophia Underland: Marcus's current girlfriend and incredibly wealthy heiress, rumored to be sadistic and evil beyond imagining. Twenty-one years old. Long silver hair, ivory skin, and orgasmic body.

Doctor Dick: The cruise liner's doctor, a man in his late 40s. He doesn't fuck girls, he destroys them.

Lifeguard Rick: Dick's son. Rapes women by the busload. Most of them thank him afterward.

Beverly Wolf: The ship's chief lifeguard. She has a complicated relationship with Rick. Tall, blonde, athletic, big tits, and smart.

Nurse Nixxy: the world's sluttiest nurse. Blue hair, blue tattoos, and giant fake tits.

Nurse Nancy: Nixxy's best friend, a gullible and stupid bimbo. Short blonde hair, giant fake tits.

#####

I finally found the suite my family was staying towards the front of the ship, and my jaw hit the floor when I saw it. The room was fucking huge, larger than I would ever expect a room on a cruise ship to be. I had been expecting a closet, just large enough for the five of us to sleep on, with a bathroom no bigger than a toilet, but I was looking into a three room suite.

The main room was like a living room, with couches and large windows. There was a stripper's pole in the middle of the room, which reminded me that I was a cruise for sex-maniacs. The room to the right was open. I looked in to see a large bedroom with a giant heart-shaped bed. Ms. Kwon (my girlfriend's Amazonian mother) was sitting on the bed with her legs spread wide open. She was moaning orgasmically as all the strong muscles on her shredded stomach rippled.

My mother was kneeling in front of the bed, her round ass wiggling in the air, her mouth sucking noisily on Ms. Kwon's vagina. I was still horny, even after raping that pink-haired girl in the bathroom fifteen minutes ago (see previous chapter), and the sight of my mother's puffy cunt and big, bronze ass made me hard again.

"Hey bucko, looks like you finally found the place."

I turned around to see my sister, Sadie, standing in the doorway to what looked like a nice bathroom. She was stark naked, not that she ever wore much clothing. She walked over to me on her long, slender legs, smiling at me with her evil, sexy smile.

"How are you little nuts feeling? I didn't pop them did I?"

"No. They're fine. Bitch." My balls didn't hurt at all anymore, even though she had almost destroyed them in the parking lot this morning, but I was very aware of them as my cock got even harder. I hated getting boners from looking at me sister. It just made her arrogant. "Where's Loli?"

"Right here sweetie?" My beautiful, cute, sexy girlfriend Lolita Kwon emerged from the bathroom also, right behind my sister. She was also stark naked. Her tan skin glistened with a little bit of sweat, and her short black hair was disheveled. She had that happy look on her face she got after having an orgasm. "Damn, Mark. You sister knows how to suck a clit."

"You . . . you had sex with my sister?" My cock felt like it was going to pop, but I was still angry. Sadie was throwing me an evil look as she licked her lips with her longue tongue.

"I hope that's okay," Loli said, rubbing her firm breasts. "I mean, you know I already had sex with those Australian boys, and I've wanted to have some lesbian action for a while now. Your sister and I were showering together and . . . well . . . one thing led to another."

"One thing led to another?" I asked, on the verge of tears.

"Yeah," Sadie grinned. "It started like this." She grabbed my shorter girlfriend by the hair, leaned in, and kissed her. Their tongues slapped against each other and Loli moaned as Sadie's hand glided over her vaginal mound. Her sparkling black eyes rolled back in pleasure, but my sister's evil green eyes never left me.

Spurt. Spurt.

I didn't realize I was cumming until I saw the first rope of semen launching from my five inch cock. It flew an impressive distance and hit Loli's bellybutton. It felt amazing, but I hated how I had no control over it.

"Mark!" Loli yelled. "What the hell! Didn't I jack you off like half an hour ago? I need to go clean this off." She turned around and reentered the bathroom, slamming the door behind.

My sister giggled as she licked her lips. "Smooth move, Captain Cool. I bet she's just dripping for you to fuck her now."

I wanted to punch my sister in the face by my mother and Ms. Kwon came out of the bedroom. Suddenly I was in a room full of naked, sexually magnificent women, and I was pretty sure they all hated me.

"Where have you been, retard?" My mother asked.

"In the hospital," I said through gritted teeth. "Sadie nearly crushed my testicles."

My mother snorted, and Ms. Kwon smiled coyly. "I have to go get ready," Ms. Kwon said. "My match is in less than an hour. Thanks for the great head." She gave my mother a slap on the ass and headed for the front door, grabbing a heavy gym back on the way. "Make sure you're there. I'll be looking for you in the stands." And then she left.

"What was all that about?" I asked my hypocritical mother. "You keep saying how much you hate lesbians, and you were just eating Ms. Kwon's pussy out like you were starving for it."

My mother marched up to me angrily, until her giant breasts were staring at me in the face. "I do hate dykes. What's the point of having a cunt if don't get it stuffed with a fat cock? But I hate niggers too, and that doesn't stop me from bringing one home every weekend to fuck my brains out. Sex is sex."

"But—"

"And besides, the only reason we got to come on this cruise is because that ugly-bully-dyke-chink-bitch beat the shit out of another ugly-bully-dyke-chink-or-beaner-bitch in one of those Sex-Fights, so fuck-yeah I'm going to eat her cunt if she wants me to. I'd lick her asshole in a school-girl uniform if that's what gets her off, and you will too if you know what's smart for you."

"But—"

SMACK!!!

I didn't she my mother's foot until it had already kicked my balls into my hipbone. One last strand of semen shot out, pushed by the pain, and landed across her tan, muscular leg. I gasped in pain and fell to the floor, clutching my balls.

The door to the bathroom opened back up, and my cute, sexy, perfect girlfriend came out wearing a sexy new outfit. She was wearing a ripped t-shirt that barely covered her small, firm tits, which showed off a great amount of under-cleavage. Other than that she was wearing a microscopic yellow thong, leather boots, and leather gloves. Her shoulder-length hair was tied into a knot on the back of her head, but her bangs still covered half of her face. Sexy, cute, tough, beautiful.

"Sweetie, what are you doing on the floor?"

"No-nothing," I grunted through the pain.

"Well get up. My mom is fighting a Sex-Fight match soon, and I want to go root for her. Aaaannnd, I'm sure the sexiest people on the boat will all be there. It's going to be fucking awesome." Loli skipped to the door, her bubble butt bouncing with every step. It was perfectly framed by her tiny yellow thong. "C'mon sweetie. I don't want to miss a second."

"Co-coming."

#####

The crowd gathered around the sex-fight ring was pretty wild by the time we got there. It wasn't as large as the crowd of revelers around the pools yesterday, but it was substantial enough to number in the hundreds. Sex-Fights were one of the most popular erotic sports in the world, but it was still incredibly violent, and that meant it only appealed to certain kinds of people. I did like Sex-Fights, it was hot as hell to watch two Amazons rolling around in the ring, or to watch some hung stud having his way with a little lady, but sometimes it scared me.

The bleachers were thick with spectators, but not all of them were just watching. Half of them were fucking while they watched the sexy combatants rip each other apart in the ring. Women were bouncing in the laps of their macho lovers as losers were bounced off the mat in the ring. Strong studs wrestled down their slutty girlfriends as fighters wrestled on the stage. The ring was stained with blood, the bleachers were dripping with cum. They were all dressed in a similar manner to Loli, wearing ripped clothing and leather gloves, or even leather straps and revealing leotards. Sex-Fight Fans liked to dress as if they were sex-fighters themselves. A girl dressed like a comic-book dominatrix giggled at me. The only thing I was wearing was my tight black thong, and I realized I must have looked like a total wimp compared to my girlfriend.

Loli was screaming her head off as she sat next to me, jumping up down, cheering as we watched, shaking her perfect ass. A blonde woman behind us complained that Loli was blocking her view. They started to argue and the blonde woman took off her shirt, revealing pierced nipples, saying she was going to kick Loli's ass. The woman went down hard when Loli punched her right in the nose, and then went right back to cheering. As the unconscious bimbo fell into my lap my unbelievably hard boner hit he in the face again. I pushed her off me and went back to watching the match.

I recognized two of the women fighting in the ring, they were the nurses who had treated by busted testicles, the ones fucking Doctor Dick. Nurse Nixxy and Nurse Nancy. They were both total bombshells. Big, giant fake tits and round hips on long, long legs. Nixxy had long, spiky blue hair, and Nancy had short blonde hair. They were fighting a handicap match against a single man, an incredibly ripped black man in a red thong. The board says his name was Midnight.

No doubt Midnight thought it would be easy (and fun) to beat the piss out of these two slutty bimbos. Rules were that the winner of a Sex-Fight got to do whatever they wanted to the loser. Absolutely whatever they wanted. My dick got harder as I imagined myself down in that ring, before defeating the two nurses with my imaginary martial-art skills. After that they would be my sexual property, and my dick would own their big tits, big asses, and dirty, dripping pussies.

Midnight probably expected that, but that's not what he got.

Nixxy and Nancy were ripping him apart. They jumped around the ring with acrobatic precision, performing cartwheels and summersaults like ninjas. They were so fast I could barely see them, which was amazing considering how heavy their tits must have been. They were each wearing deadly high-heeled shoes, which they used to cut Midnight's muscular chest open. Their knees and elbows cracked his ribs and skull. As he fell to his knees, Nancy wrapped her long legs around his neck, supporting her body by grabbing onto the ropes, choking the breath from him. Nixxy took the opportunity to kick his substantially large cock around, causing it to flap around like a dead snake. Finally she ended it, stomping on his cock, causing a loud SNAP to echo from the ring.

The crowd went fucking wild, especially the girls.

"Alright!" Loli yelled, rubbing her hand over her pussy. "Girl-Fucking-Power! Break his cock!"

Nixxy and Nancy could have used Midnight for whatever purpose they wanted then, but they seemed more interested in fucking each other. Besides, his broken cock wouldn't be much use to them anyway. Nixxy and Nancy kissed, running their hands eagerly over each other's curvy bodies. Nixxy bent down, biting down on Nancy's yellow plastic thong, ripping it off in one motion. Nixxy's blue lips dove into Nancy's golden cunt with a furry, causing the less intelligent bimbo to scream in pleasure as her first orgasm hit her. Loli began moaning along with her, masturbating like a maniac. One of her leather-clad hands slapped wetly against her hairless pussy, while her other was firmly attached to my rock-hard pecker.

Nancy squirted when she came, and her juice ran down Nixxy's chin and tits, dripping on to Midnight's unconscious face. Then Nixxy got ready for her turn. She ripped off her neon blue thong and bent over, sticking her dripping cunt up into the air as she rested her tits on Midnight's bleeding chest.

Nancy was handed something by one of the naked ring-girls. It was a large yellow strap-on dildo. She clipped it on and then got into place behind her lesbian lover. Nancy spat into her hands and stroked her big rubber dick, although from the way Nixxy's cunt was dripping I didn't think any more lube was really needed.

When Nancy penetrated her friend the crowd went into over drive. A large Hispanic man was jerking off behind me, and the sight of Nancy's ass pumping Nixxy's sex-pocket finally made him bust his nut. He lost control of one strand and it hit my shoulder. I wanted to puke but then his sexy wife, a bronzed Latina goddess, licked it off. I almost came when her tongue touched my skin.

The match down below came to an end. Nixxy and Nancy licked each other clean before taking a bow and strutting back to the locker-rooms, where they would probably fuck some more. Midnight's broken body was dragged out of the ring. There was a small medical staff nearby waiting to repair him to full health. With technology the way it was, even a dead man could be brought back to life, provided that he was brought to a healer machine quickly enough.

"Holy shit! Isn't this fucking awesome!" Loli yelled right into my ear. She was so horny that she grinded her breasts against my naked chest. Her nipples were sticking right through her flimsy ripped t-shirt.

"Yeah," I said, not sure if I meant it. "I love Sex-Fights."

"I know! God-fucking-damn! Nothing gets me wetter than seeing a bunch of stacked sluts and beefy studs beating the shit out of each other. It's like, they're having sex, but with their fists, y'know?"

I nodded.

"Good. Because I signed us up for a match."

"WHAT!!!"

"Yeah, there was one open slot after my mom's match. Don't worry, I've been training for months."

"Yeah . . . but . . . I haven't."

"Well I had to sign up the both of us. The only open slot was to fight a pair of Thai twins. Don't worry, they're little girls. We are going to fuck those little bitches up, and afterwards you can do whatever you want to them. Have you ever tasted Thai pussy before?"

"No," but I wanted to.

Loli took a firm grip on my cock and stated pumping it in her first. "Well get ready baby, because I'm going to serve you their tight little asses on a platter."

I couldn't believe it. I was going to be in a Sex-Fight. I was terrified, but also excited. The idea that I was going to fight two complete strangers, two girls, in front of a thousand people, while wearing nothing more than a thong was so intimidating it made me feel sick, but the reward was worth it. I would get Loli aroused, she would respect me, and I'd get to fuck two new Asian girls. I had to do it.

The smile was wiped from my when a new figure entered the ring. It was a tall woman, with long silver hair, and she was naked except for a pattern of glistening diamonds that had been plastered directly to her skin. She shimmered and sparkled like a goddess of sex, and her stunning presence caused silence to spread throughout the stadium. The only sound left was the noise caused by Loli's hand as she jacked my little cock.

It was Sophia Underland, Marcus Black's current mistress. She was holding a microphone.

"Greetings ladies and gentlemen, sluts and studs," her sexy voice rang throughout the small stadium. "For those of you too underprivlegged to know who I am, let me introduce myself. I am Sophia Underland, and my father owns this cruise line. As hostess for tonight's festivities, I'd like to introduce the sex-fighters for the next match.

"Omigod," Loli gasped as she fiddled my dick. "Is that Marcus's new girlfriend? Holy-fucking-ass-shit, she is . . . she is a goddess."

I couldn't believe it, but it looked like my cute girlfriend was drooling over Marcus's new catch. I knew Loli was bisexual, but she was practically drooling over Sophia. This didn't seem right, especially since I knew Sophia and Marcus were plotting to rape Loli, just like he had the pink-haired girl in the bathroom earlier today. This rich bitch had never even met Loli, but she hated her, and here was Loli having lesbian fantasies about that very bitch.

Sophia continued. "In this corner, we have a very special contender. Winner of the last championship my father hosted, for which she one five free tickets to this very cruise, weighing in at 180 pounds, five foot and ten inches, the Asian Sensation, the Korean Killer, the Yakuza Queen . . . Dominique Kwon!!!"

The crowd exploded into applause as Loli's mother came out of the locker-room, wearing nothing but a loose fitting black kimino. As she got near the ring the kimono slipped off of her body as if by magic, revealing her Amazonian body and erotic tattoos. The only thing she was wearing was some wraps aound her fists and feet. She walked into the ring like she owned it and raised her fist into the air. I knew that Mr. Kwon was a celebrity amongst Sex-Fight enthusiasts, but I had no idea just how popular she was.

Sophia was smiling evilly, and that bothered me. She was smiling like she did when she had been rubbing her pussy against the face of the pink-haired girl. "Now, I had trouble finding a suitable opponent for this champion, so I had to have one specially imported. As some of you may know, genetic modification has become quite advanced this last decade, which has made scientific advancements such as our ship's drug-girls possible (see previous chapters), but this promising science has not been ignored by the military either. So, without further ado, I present to you a creature formally known as Private Mindy Tower, twisted by years of unethical, insane, evil science, coming in at 500 pounds, eight feet and two inches, . . . The Minotaur!!!"

From the other locker-rooms emerged a creature that I could barely believe was human. It was over eight feet tall of rippling, disgusting muscle that bulged with monstrous strength. It must have been a human female once, since her name was Mindy Towers at some point, but now the only thing female about it was its strangely lovely face and two enormous breasts, which were topped by six inch brown nipples. But the creature was not a woman, because between its thick legs swung the largest cock I had ever imagined. It must have been two feet long, flaccid, and its deformed helmet was pierced with a giant golden ring. The creature had several piercings actually. One in its cock, one in each gigantic nipple, and one big ring in its feminine nose.

It stepped into the ring and snorted like a bull. I was amazed that Ms. Kwon didn't run away. She stood her ground but looked a little less confident than she had a moment ago.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,623 Followers