Apocalypse Quickie

Story Info
She follows his hints, and they get freaky in the woods.
1.4k words
3.74
10k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go, go, go!"

We were all running in the same direction... Pop, pop, pop! and we were all firing behind us. There was a steady moaning and an occasional grunting humming through the air accompanied by the sound of spraying of bullets. "I'm out!" someone called. Through the corner of my eye I saw someone throw him another gun. Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop! "Let's move!" said a low, but very booming voice, definitely Antoine. The edge of the field was coming up fast, and before I knew it, I was weaving through the trees. The jarring of guns settled within a short amount of time. The rotters were trailing far behind at this point, but we all kept running until the humming was no longer ringing in the distance.

Everyone was out of breath, hunched over, and had their hands on their knees. "That's right, boys!" exclaimed Hassan. "Damn, how many a' those sons-a-bitches we take down?!"

"It doesn't matter, there will always be one lurching around the corner. Our daylight is draining. We can either squeeze in a couple more miles before nightfall, or we start setting up camp," said Antoine. "We need to make our decision now."

God damn, Antoine turned me on. A ball of sweat dibbled down the side of his face. His muscles were pulsating. Just looking at him was making me nip hard. I was wearing a tight T-shirt and a sports bra, so my rock hard nipples were embarrassingly obvious. Antoine's eyes would catch an occasional glimpse of my plump breasts, and I could tell he had to forcefully look away each time.

"With the trees overhead, we don't have as much daylight as we think," remarked Brett.

"I say we keep moving to make up for Derek's set back today," Hassan chimed in, mockingly.

"Hey! We all fuck up, you asshole! I didn't mean to and you know it," Derek recoiled.

"What's done is done!" Antoine yelled over both of them. "I said we need to make our decision now. Let's vote. All in favor to keep moving, raise your hand."

Only Hassan and his brother raised their hands.

"I guess that answers itself. We camp here. Let's get to it."

Everyone began their duties. Firewood was collected, and eventually a fire was made. Some went to search for a stream to preserve the water we already had on hand. Hassan's brother shot three squirrels and skinned them. By night fall, everyone had gathered around the fire, which was roasting the fresh squirrels. A few people were munching on nuts and dried berries. Small talk was made. Derek were missing from the scene- he was the first on watch. Watchers stayed close to the camp, but far enough away to catch any rotters before they became a problem.

I saw Antoine sitting across from me at the fire. He was chowing down on some of that squirrel and a can of beans. We made eye contact at one point, but our gazes averted quickly. I could see his bulge, and it turned me on immediately. Many times I've wondered how it felt to be penetrated by his massive cock. I could just imagine gripping his thick girth in my hands.

When the fire was dimming, and people were heading to bed, Derek approached Antoine for the switch. Mine and Antoine's gaze found each other once more, this time longer, and he did not break his stare until I averted my eyes. He walked away, and about 30 seconds later, I followed him.

After trekking a small distance, I heard him whistle a sharp, but quiet whistle. "Antoine?" I whispered.

He came up behind me. "I was hoping you'd follow," he said in a low tone, very smoothly. I turned around. He was shirtless. I got instantly wet. He was much larger than me, as I was only 5'3" and slim, and he 6'1 and muscular. "You know I've had my eye on you the whole night?"

His hands clenched around my arms, and it sent a waterfall gushing between my legs. His hands made it down to my waist. He picked me up and set me on the ground. His weight shadowing over top of me made me restless for his dick. I heard him start unbuckling his belt, and then I began to take off my shirt. He grabbed at my pants and pulled them down. I saw his erect, massive self standing in front of me. He grabbed my breasts and kissed me passionately. My little, tight pussy longed for him. I was a sopping mess down there. He began to roll my nipples in his fingers, and I let out a soft moan. He positioned himself, and I felt the head of his penis kissing my clit. He rubbed his tip in a circular motion around my clit, and my legs twitched. He stuck a finger in my moist, tight vagina to check if I was ready for him. As his finger entered me, I clamped up around him. I let out a soft runt as he slid his finger from my grip. I was more than ready for him.

He positioned his head, then shoved himself inside of me, and I thrusted forward to meet him. I felt his body against mine, and the feeling of skin on skin was more than pleasurable. His forceful thrusts inside me made me moan, and I begged for him to rub my clit. He pulled out, then sat back. He held my legs open, then he bent down to eat me. He flicked his tongue fast on my clit, and I moaned long. My back arched, but he held me down. His tongue slipped into my pussy and penetrated me several times. His tongue made its way to my clit again and licked it in a circular motion, closing in on my clit.

He sat up, then sat back, and pulled me toward him. I mounted him, pushed him to the ground with my hands on his chest, elbows locked. I started riding his dick fast, and I was afraid the people at camp might hear the clapping of my ass on his thighs. His thick dick was hitting that sweet spot with each motion. He could feel me tightening up, so he grabbed my waist and slammed me down harder and faster each time. My boobs were bouncing up and down rapidly, and my nipples were as hard as rocks. The contractions began and they were so tight that they were squeezing his dick out of me. , but his hands on my waist kept me secure. He started pumping me even faster. I was moaning hard. "Oh fuck me, Antoine, fuck me, baby!" I squirted all over him.

He stopped. I got up, laid on my side, and he lifted my leg into the air. His hand was forceful. I could feel my lower back on his warm abdomen. I was dripping wet and my little pussy was throbbing. I wanted to feel his penetration even though I just came. He grabbed his dick and positioned it on the opening to my vagina. Him being barely inside of me caused me to throw myself onto him. That turned him on, and he started to fuck the shit out of me. His powerful body around mine turned me on, and I started rubbing myself. His thrusts became faster, and he was staying inside of me for longer. It almost felt like he was vibrating inside of me. I loved the feeling of his fleshy stalk rubbing the inside walls of me. He was getting my sweet spot again and I began to tighten up. He started pumping even faster. I clamped around his shaft and I felt his head penetrate me deeply. My contractions came out of nowhere, and they were wild and violent. With one last thrust, he held his dick inside of me and emptied his entire load. He slowly pumped inside of me, and I felt his cum dribble out of me. I turned around and pushed him onto his back. I strattled him, then I put his still hard dick inside of me until he went soft. I pulled him out of me and rubbed my cunt slowly on him. I felt my hard nipples drag across his tight chest. I was still wet, so he started slowly finger fucking me from behind.