Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,110 Followers

The front door swung open and Bruce walked in, dropping his gear down at the threshold and slamming the door closed behind him. Amy paid him no mind as she concentrated on her task of cooking up a steak for him with a side of veggies. A moment later, she heard him get into the shower. She knew that she had another ten minutes or so before he came out as this was his daily routine.

The steak was nearly done by the time he got out. He then surprised her when he came over to her in the kitchen and nuzzled up behind her, snaking his hands around to grope her tits. She let out a squeak of shock as she wasn't expecting him to still be naked but recovered quickly enough to keep the steak from burning. Knowing the penalty for stopping her work, especially his meal, Amy finished cooking while he pawed at her. Only once she took the steak off the stove to put on the plate did Bruce make his move.

He nudged her feet open with his foot as far as they'd go in the manacles and chains. He then placed his hand on her neck and pushed her forward. Amy gripped the side of the counter for balance and hung her head down, waiting for him to enter her. Bruce didn't keep her waiting as he brought his already hard cock up to her pussy and drove it in. Amy gasped and rose onto the balls of her feet as she was speared before settling back down. Bruce kept one hand on her neck and used his other hand to spank her ass while he fucked her in long, even strokes. As he was panting with pleasure with each thrust into her tightness, Amy whimpered her own pleasure at feeling his cock inside of her. Part of her wished that Faye had been more receptive of men as she imagined making out with her while two men fucked them both. It was a good mental image for her that made her passion swell within her.

Unfortunately, Bruce hit his peak fast and he was soon blowing his load deep up inside of her. She let out a mew of dismay as she was getting close. It was the closest thing that she could do to communicate her feelings to him without even speaking. Bruce thrust his hips into her bottom a couple more times as he finished up before withdrawing. Amy even tried to keep him inside of her as he pulled away. "Ah, ah, ah, my pet. I know that you're wanting to get off. Relax, you'll get off tonight. I promise." He twisted her head and kissed her hard before walking to the table. Amy sighed, her face and chest flushed from the pleasure, as she picked up his meal and carried it to the table behind him.

Bruce ate and when he was finished, he fed Amy by hand. Once she'd shook her head and indicated that she didn't want any more, he stood up, got a key, and unlocked her chains. These were quickly replaced by handcuffs to cuff her hands behind her back. Then he got a jeweled butt plug and fucked her mouth with it to lube it up before bending her all the way over to insert it into her ass. Amy wiggled uncomfortably as her ass got used to it while he got a leash to attach to her collar. "Let's go," he said, "we're going out tonight."

*

"Cameron!" Luther exclaimed when the lumberjack came up to the bar with his white-haired slave in tow. "Good to see you. And I see that you got a slave finally. Good on ya!"

"Thanks, Luth." Cameron said. "I'll have the usual, please."

"Coming right up." Luther got Cameron an Omaha Dark. Such brews were rare from the former Hab city as shipments were scarce lately. "Enjoy it while ya can, I don't have many left."

"Omaha living up to the label name of going dark again?"

"Fucking Lincoln Scouts cut us off again. No telling when we'll be able to reestablish the line." Luther bemoaned. "But enough about me. Did you get this one at the big auction last week?"

"Surprised you don't remember her. I bought her right after you got your redhead." Cameron pointed out.

"That's right," Luther snapped his fingers in recognition. "This bitch was crying out for mine. I think that they were married or some shit."

They both looked at Amy, who'd been keeping her eyes downcast the entire time. She blushed when she felt their gaze upon them. Cameron nudged her shoulder. "Well, what about it?" he asked. "Were you married to the redhead that was sold before you?"

"Y-yes... Master." Amy said, feeling sorrow well up in her belly. "She is my wife."

"Oh this is too good." Luther said. "I can't wait to get home to tell her now."

"Hell man, you should fuck hard right here and THEN tell your slave when you get home." Cameron said. "Just give me one of your barmaids to have in the meantime."

"Yeah, no problem," Luther agreed as one of the independent Raiders came up to the bar to order. "One sec." he told Cameron with an upraised finger. "What can I do for ya, Douglas?"

"I'm back in town for a week," the Raider known as Douglas said. "Need a room and a stiff drink."

"I can get ya a girl as well." Luther said.

"Yeah, sure, why not?" Douglas nodded as he laid his tabs down on the bar. Luther scooped them up

"We got this one right here that still needs breaking in," Cameron offered, indicating Amy. Amy lowered her head even more as the men discussed pimping her out.

"Eh, not bad," Douglas agreed, "but I'm looking for someone with a bit more meat on their bones. Your little white-haired here has nice tits, but I'm looking for someone a bit thicker this time around."

"YO! RONNI!" Luther called out across the cacophony of the dimly lit bar. "GET YER ASS OVER HERE!" A short, chubby, but still curvy brunette in a collar came over with her serving tray. "Put that down," Luther ordered her, "and take Mister Douglas here to room three. You're his for the night."

"Yes, Master." Ronni said meekly, offering her hand to Douglas.

"Much obliged," Douglas said as he walked off with Ronni.

"Now that he's taken care of, I can have a quickie." Luther said with a wolfish grin.

"Who the fuck was that anyway?" Cameron asked, jerking his thumb over his shoulder in the direction Douglas and Ronni went.

"Some independent operator from out west," Luther said, flagging down one of his other barmaid slaves as they passed by. "Beyond that, who knows? I don't ask so long as he's got the tabs to pay. Now this petite little strawberry blonde is Jamie and she'll take good care of you. I'll even let you have a VIP lounge if you want it."

"Screw that," Cameron snorted. "I want to watch you fuck my slave over the side of the bar here." He pointed at Jamie. "You, on your knees in front of me." He ordered her, scooting the barstool back to let her in between him and the bar. Jamie moved into position and started sucking on his cock the moment it was out of his pants.

"Over here, blondie," Luther ordered Amy with a snap of his fingers. Amy walked around the side of the bar. Luther immediately bent her over right in front of Cameron and kicked her legs apart. A moment later, Amy grunted with discomfort as Luther shoved his black cock deep up inside her. Luther grabbed her hair to make her arch her back so that her full breasts were in good view for her master.

"You do have a way with the ladies," Cameron said, reaching out to fondle Amy's tits while Jamie's mouth worked on his cock beneath the bar.

*

Something was up, Faye surmised, when Luther came home that evening in a good mood. She'd finished tidying up the place and getting all of his stuff sorted and put away when he came in humming to himself. Without breaking stride, he grabbed Faye by the hair and pulled her to the bedroom. "OW!" Faye cried out despite herself. "Master!" she protested. "You're hurting me!"

Luther didn't say anything. He took her shackles off and then pushed her back onto the bed. He then stripped in front of her and she could see his monster of a cock was already standing on end for her. "Oh shit..." she muttered as he mounted her on the bed. He drove his cock deep into her, making her cry out in discomfort as she was speared.

His big muscular hand then clamped down onto her throat and squeezed a bit. "Get those hands of yours on your pussy, bitch. Come on, you should know the drill by now. Your wife was at least with the program at the bar."

Amy? Faye wondered even as she did as she was commanded out of fear that Luther would choke the life out of her. Even so, she looked up at her Master in bewilderment and confusion. Luther gave her a savage smile even as he proceeded to fuck her. "That's right, freckles. My lumberjack buddy, Cameron, owns her and gave me a turn with her tonight. I had her bent over my bar screaming her white-haired little head off while her Master played with those nice big titties of hers." To emphasize the point, her reached down and cruelly squeezed one of Faye's breasts to the point of being painful. "I made the bitch cum twice on my cock before I was done with her."

Noooo... Faye whined in her mind as she closed her eyes and tried not to picture her wife being manhandled by two men. Even as Luther forced her to get off while he was fucking her, she couldn't get the image out of her head.

***

CHAPTER 56: Rebellion and Capture

It took Faye a few nights of sneaking out when Luther was asleep to find where Amy was at. The first night out she was getting the lay of the land. The second night she located where the lumber crews lived at. The third she went from house to house looking in windows until she narrowed it down. The fourth and fifth nights she watched as Cameron fucked her wife. Faye wasn't sure what disgusted her more; the fact that Cameron was fucking Amy or that Amy seemed to be enjoying a cock inside of her. She knew that Amy was bi but they'd never acted on it before. Then again, Amy was also a sub and she was following her 'Master's' orders as well as Faye's own orders to stay alive no matter what. "I'll get ya outta there, babe," Faye whispered.

On night six she'd contacted Amy, who looked at her as if she were insane. "Faye!" Amy whispered thought the window that Faye had got her attention at. "What are you doing here? Do you have any idea what your Master will do to you?"

"Can't be any worse that what he's already done to me." Faye whispered back. I'll be back tomorrow. Be ready to come out here with me when Cameron falls asleep.

"Wait, what?" Amy asked. But Faye was already gone.

*

The next night, Amy snuck out when Faye came for her. They went around the back of the small house and were in each other's arms, kissing the other passionately, until Amy finally broke it off. "I've missed you so much," she said, burying her face into Faye's shoulder and weeping with relief. "But you're going to get us caught!"

"I don't care, I just want to be here with you." Faye said, kissing the top of her head and smoothing out Amy's hair. She pulled Amy into a lover's embrace, their lips meeting and soon their tongues intertwining with one another. Faye ran her hands up and down Amy's bare back, humming with more pleasure and contentment than she had in a while. Then she nudged Amy back onto the grass to settle between her thighs, wasting no time in rubbing her slit down against her wife's. Beneath her, Amy moaned as Faye made out with her while fucking her.

With the threat of being caught looming over them, Faye screwed Amy with utmost efficiency. She placed her hands up onto Amy's breasts, to pinch her nipples just enough. Amy mewed underneath of her as her passion built and then finally capped into an earth-shattering orgasm that was so intense that Faye had to clamp her hand over Amy's mouth.

"Oh my god... that felt good..." Amy cooed once she came down from her bliss. "It's been far too long."

"You haven't gotten off with your owner yet?"

"Cameron?" Amy asked, surprised at the question. Then she half-shrugged. "Maybe."

"You're a terrible liar, hun."

"Well, it's not as good as sleeping with you." She paused when she heard Cameron shift on the bed inside. "I should get back in there. Lord know what will happen to us if we're caught." She stood and looked wistfully at Faye. "I wish I could've got you off too."

"Go," Faye urged her, standing up and giving her a loving kiss. "I'll take care of myself tonight and you can get me tomorrow. Okay?"

"Tomorrow night? Are you insane?"

"Yes, you make me that way. Now shoo and I'll meet you right here again tomorrow." Faye kissed her again and then tore off for her own house before Luther missed her and she went against her better judgement to try and escape. She snorted at that thought. Escape. It'd take a miracle for them to get out of here. But still... anywhere would be better than here. It would take some time and she'd heard rumors of it happening before.

All she had to do was start planning.

*

It took a week and a half and in retrospect, in Faye's mind, it was probably inevitable. She'd been so anxious in seeing Amy that she slipped out early to be with her while Luther was at the bar.

Since Cameron lived on the outskirts of the town, it was no problem to find a cozy little space under a bridge that went over an old, dried up stream. It was there, while Amy was eating Faye out, that Luther and Cameron found them at. Both girls shrieked in shock as they were dragged out from underneath the small bridge.

"You don't get to fuck anyone I don't tell you to fuck!" Luther thundered as he pinned Faye face-down on the ground as he spanked her ass. "You thought you were being so clever, didn't you? I knew you were sneaking out three days ago. All I had to do was wait, you ungrateful cunt!"

Cameron, in the meantime, was admonishing Amy while she was draped over one knee while he knelt. "I'm disappointed in you," he was telling her as he spanked her hard while making her watch Faye get punished. "I thought that you liked it with me. I thought that you had given up finding your wife. That just hurts to find you out here like this."

Luther paused and looked over at Cameron. "You know, I think I got a solution to this." He said amid Cameron's questioning look. "Get the leashes. We'll take them over to the bar."

***

CHAPTER 57: Punishment at the Bar

"You wanna get off with your little bitch?" Luther growled as he led both Faye and Amy at a fast pace into the bar by a leash. Cameron was right behind them, expressing his own displeasure to Amy. "Then you're gonna get off with her." Luther said as he motioned for his staff to raise the lights on the center stage a bit and kill the music while he took the girls up there. "Gentlemen!" he called out in a loud voice. "I got a treat for you all tonight! These two bitches here wanna fuck so we're gonna let them. They just need you all to goad them on. Throw yer tabs at them to make them move! Pay the staff to play with them if you want; 10 tabs for toys. 10 tabs for ten swats with a flogger or paddle. 20 tabs if you want to feel them up. 30 tabs if you want a BJ from them. But no matter what, we need them to keep moving!" He forced Faye down onto her hands and knees first, locking her wrists in place by attaching two D-Rings in the floor to her cuffs. Then he latched her leash to a third D-Ring in between them.

He then took out two large double ended dildos from his backpack. One he shoved up into Faye's pussy as far in as it'd go, making her cry out in pain as he jammed it into her. Then the other one he shoved into her ass. Faye screamed in pain and continued to cry from how much that hurt. Once they were hanging limp out of both orifices, he made Amy kneel on all fours with her butt back up against Faye's ass. Then he took the free end of both dildos and shoved them in just as hard as he did with Faye so that they both were double penetrated ass-to-ass and pussy-to-pussy. Amy was sobbing hard from the pain.

"Let's get this party started!" Luther declared, motioning for the lights again. It went dark and the strobe lights and disco lights resumed as the music came back up. "Start fucking, you lezzies!" Luther ordered them, bending over to swat them both on the ass to get them moving. Still crying, both girls began to move back toward each other and pull away. They'd had sex in a similar fashion before but never with two dildos at once. It took them a couple of tries as well as a few more swats from Luther, until they got a decent but slow rhythm going.

Almost immediately, they were getting pelted by tabs being thrown at them. The tiny pieces of aluminum pelted their skin all over; their breasts, their thighs, their buttocks, their arms, their faces, and so on. They hurt when they hit so naturally both girls squirmed out of the way that just served to twist, turn, and contort the two dildos inside of them. One person came up with a pair of nipple clamps attached to a chain that he put onto Faye's left nipple, threaded it down through the center D-Ring, and then brought it up to connect to her right nipple. Now every time that Faye pulled up to avoid a tab being thrown her way, her nipples were painfully pulled downward.

Behind her, someone was flogging Amy's breasts. She cried with every swat and tried to move away but was held fast by her restraints. That shoved the dildos into Faye so hard that she had no choice but to rock forward while enduring the hail of pop can tabs being hurled at her. Every so often one would come up and force a blowjob from one of them. Whenever it was Faye's turn she wound up openly glaring up at her tormentor. What was worse was that during one of the forced blowjobs, she wound up orgasming so hard that she wondered what was wrong with her.

*

People left as the night dragged on and as they got bored with watching Faye and Amy go at it. After they'd pretty much done all that they could they moved on to other pursuits. By the time the bar was emptying out, Faye and Amy were just slowly rocking back and forth against each other to keep the dildos moving. Amy collapsed first from exhaustion, falling onto the lit stage in a drooling, quivering mess. Faye's mind was numb from the amount of pain and multiple forced orgasms she had to endure and she too collapsed onto the stage. Her whole body was sore and aching. Her pussy and ass felt like they were on fire from the constant friction of the dildos that were still protruding from them. She didn't even have the strength to cry anymore. All she could do was lay there and moan in dismay and discomfort. Luther was apparently done with them entertaining the guests as he made no effort to come up to the stage to get them back onto their hands and knees. At some point, Cameron came in, picked up Amy, and carried her off home.

Then she heard Luther's voice as he was talking with someone. "I am sorry that you missed the party earlier, Douglas," he was saying. Faye managed to flick her eyes up to see a raider with jet black hair wearing some kind of mirrored shades over his eyes. "All my other girls are rented for the night but I can make it up to you by letting you fuck my personal wench here for the night after the generous number of tabs you prepaid for your room earlier this week." He glanced down at her. "She might look a bit broken right now but believe me, the ungrateful bitch needs it."

"No Master... Please... No..." Faye managed to croak out. "I-I'm sore... I'm sorry..."

"Get her outta my sight, please," Luther rolled his eyes at Douglas as he handed Faye's leash over to him. "She does nothing but whine and disobey."

"You could always sell her." Douglas pointed out.

"Yeah," Luther seemed to consider it. "But I think I might have a good thing going on here." He said, noting the pile of tabs on the stage that one of his assistance was sweeping up. "We could make this a regular event."

"Well, keep it in mind." Douglas said, heading for the back rooms. "I got no problem taking a bitch with me on the road if nothing more to pack equipment and be a good fuck hole!" he laughed. "Come on, girl," he said, yanking on Faye's leash to get her moving. Faye moaned with dismay but fell into step behind him, legs aching with every step.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,110 Followers
123456...8