Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But how can you get away with enslaving people in the United States?" Emily demanded. She was rewarded with a slap across the face to shut her up from Mistress followed by a series of stinging spanks across her ass from Master. She wept in pain and fell back into step behind them as Mistress held back, leaning into her to hiss in her ear.

"The Humanity Protection Act of 2075, that's what, you ungrateful bitch," she said in a hard tone. "It states that any fertile woman of breeding age may be taken, purchased, and owned for the sole purpose of propagating the human race since we are, now, an endangered species. So get used to it! Your old life is over and you're going to help us bring in new life. Do you not get what an honor this is? Do you not get that many women nowadays are infertile because our sun's UV rays are cooking our eggs? Then there's all the RadRoot out there that people suck down like mad! You're going to have a life of luxury being pampered and having sex and all you can do is bitch, moan, and complain that you're our slave now? My God! Talk about gratitude!"

"I-I-I'm sorry... M-M-Mistress!" Emily blubbered, sobbing from the pain of being slapped and spanked. "I didn't know! I don't even know what year it is!"

"The year is 2121. I swear, they need to do better orientation with these slaves when they take them out of cryo," Master sighed again with an exaggerated eye roll. Emily didn't bother telling him what happened when she was pulled out of her pod as they probably wouldn't believe her and if they did, they'd probably just spank her again. He gave Emily a sympathetic look as she hung her head and allowed herself to be properly led by the leash now. "There are rules, of course, as to how we can treat slaves. It's not like the barbaric days of old when someone could just up and torture and/or execute a slave for no good reason. They must be treated well, fed, maintained, given proper health care, et cetera..."

They led her to a limo where a chauffeur waited for them. He opened the back and allowed the three of them in before closing the door behind them and hurrying back to the driver's seat. The Limo lurched forward and pulled into traffic at once. Master and Mistress sat in the plush, couch-like back seat while directing Emily to kneel on the spacious fur rug floor of the limo in front of them. "Well," Mistress said, suddenly chipper again while patting Master's lap as he started undoing his pants. "No time like the present to get started and we have quite the drive ahead of us," she added. "Up, dear."

Swallowing hard at her new lot in life, Emily managed to get to her feet despite the Limo moving. Beyond the tinted windows, the lights of D.C. zipped by while she concentrated on getting into Master's lap without being too clumsy about it. Mistress was already stroking Master's cock, getting it harder than it already was, while Master guided Emily into position. Once she was properly straddling him with his hardness positioned right at her opening, Master guided her down. His cock slid easily inside of her due to the combination of the sheen of oil still covering her body and her own wetness from getting off at the auction. "AHhhhhh!" Emily breathed as her pussy stretched to accommodate him.

"Damn... she's fucking tight..." Master grunted as Emily settled onto his lap, "and simply beautiful. I can't wait to break this one in," he mused. Then he snaked his arms around her body with one hand going up behind her neck to pull her close and the other going down to grip her ass. He squeezed her butt, making her squeal and move against his body, while he pulled her head in to kiss her deeply.

"Mmmmmm..." Emily moaned as she melted into the kiss and pressed her breasts up against Master. A part of her mind wanted to know what was wrong with her. After all, shouldn't she be feeling regret and remorse at her boyfriend being killed? If she was to be totally honest with herself, his loss wasn't all that devastating to her since her parents pretty much paired her off with him in hopes that she'd be saved from earth's impending doom. He kept her cooped up inside their mansion, never letting her out nor letting her see her own family. Losing her own parents had been hard, true, but she'd mourned being away from them as she was locked in her gilded cage by her boyfriend. Within a month, she'd come to terms with it in that once whatever that space wave that was coming for them hit, they'd be gone and if they were lucky they'd never know what hit them.

As Master's cock moved inside of her, she felt an odd sense of calm and serenity fall over her. It was weird since in the few minutes that she'd known Master and Mistress, they made no secret of what she was going to be used for; breeding. She'd bear them a child to be their heir. Maybe more. It was, really, more honesty than she'd got from her boyfriend's parents who made her out to be just a mere trophy wife with no real freedom. In the back of her mind, she simply figured that she traded one owner for another one.

That thought seemed to make things a whole lot easier for her. She started returning Master's kisses, clenching her pussy down around his cock every time she gyrated her hips forward, and willingly press herself into his body. Frankly, he was a far more attentive lover than her boyfriend had been with his compliment and his caresses. Even now, Master's hands were coming around to fondle her breasts, brush her nipples with his thumbs, and even pinch them now that she was actively kissing and fucking him. Her boyfriend had been all about his own pleasure while Master seemed interested in her pleasure, even if it was on a token level. She remembered reading somewhere that orgasms helped with taking a man's seed into a woman's body so maybe that would be why Master was interested in making her body respond to him.

It honestly can't be worse than how I was living before... Emily thought as her body moved against his of its own accord now. It was oddly liberating. Her pussy fluttered as she felt her passion rise again. She gyrated her hips into his faster. Through their locked lips, she whimpered her need to get off again.

"In a moment, my pet," Master whispered to her between kisses as he interpreted her movement and sounds. "I'm almost there. Not until I come inside of you." It took him a few more minutes but then she felt his cock swell inside of her. Emily was holding off as much as she could to the point that she was turning red in the face. Already her breasts were feeling heavy and flushed. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds as they dragged up and down against his suit top as she fucked him, the tiny electrodes of pleasure shooting from the tips of her breasts each time. She only wished that her hands were not restrained behind her back in the cuffs so that she could hold him close.

"Yessssss..." Master then hissed, his hands gripping the flesh of her hips as his cock suddenly spurt forth his seed deep into her belly. "Oh God Yes!"

The moment she felt his warm cum flood inside of her, Emily lost it. With her thrown back and her mouth in an open, soundless scream of ecstasy, her body shuddered while her pussy clamped down onto Master's cock as it throbbed deep inside of her. It seemed to pump his seed into her endlessly. Her body welcomed it as it squeezed and released his cock to get every last drop out of it. "Ooooohhhhhhhh," Emily moaned after coming down off of the initial peak of the climax, laying her head down on Master's shoulder as the erotic tingles of the aftershocks rippled through her body.

Master looked over at his wife and smiled as he held his new slave in his arms. "I think that we made a good purchase with this one, my dear."

"That remains to be seen." Mistress remarked.

***

CHAPTER 67 Mistress' Turn.

Emily's eyes fluttered back open to look at Mistress. She was puzzled by her cold, aloof tone until she saw that Mistress had her dress hiked up and her legs open as she played with herself. Emily had been so wrapped up in fucking Master that she forgot that Mistress was there watching them. Mistress beckoned Emily over. "Come here and kneel between my knees, dear."

"Hold on," Master said, "do you got the plug over there?"

"Oh! Almost forgot." Mistress rummaged through her purse and came up with a pair of black thong panties that had an oddly shaped dildo in its crotch. "Here it is!

"Put your ankles together, Emily," Master directed her. "Without lifting off of me." Emily looked behind her and arranged her ankles as Master told her. Carefully, without moving his cock from Emily too much, Master took the thong and slid it up her legs to her knees. "Stand." He told her. Emily stepped back, his cock sliding out of her. As she did, Master slid the thong all the way up and over her hips, spearing her with the strange dildo that looked like a weird thimble. It slid into her and seemed to mold to the inside of her pussy as Master placed his hand right on her mound to jostle it into the correct position within her.

She let out a squeak as she felt the thing shift so that the cupped head of the dildo fit right over her cervix. Alarmed, she looked at Master with a questioning expression on her face since she didn't dare voice another question. He smiled. "Like we said; you're being bred. My wife cannot have children on her own and you look enough like her when she was in her youth to pass muster. My seed in you will bring forth our child. This..." he tapped the base of the dildo at her crotch, "will keep your cervix capped so that my cum won't dribble out of you. We want to keep you as full as possible so when I'm not fucking you, you'll have this in." Master reached out to the side and Mistress handed him a small rubber bulb with a hose attached to it. He threaded the hose up to a small valve at the base of the plug and pumped it.

"AHHHHH!" Emily gasped as she felt the plug dildo inside of her pussy start to expand, sealing his seed inside of her. Her nipples stiffened back up in response and her toes curled in the carpet of the Limo. Then Master took the hose off and sat back,

"Now, get over here," Mistress told her. Emily knelt on the rug and shuffled over sideways until she was positioned correctly. Mistress spread her knees wide and beckoned Emily forward. "Come now, don't be shy. After all, you must learn to share." When Emily hesitated, Mistress became cross. "What?" She asked. "What's good for the gander isn't good enough for the goose? Well, speak up, child. What's your problem?"

"I... I... I..." Emily wasn't sure what to say as she didn't want to get slapped or spanked again.

"Come now, speak! Just end whatever you're going to say with 'Master' or 'Mistress' depending on who you're talking to and be respectful for it."

"I...I'm sorry M-M-Mistress..." Emily got out. "I just never... I've never been with another woman before Mistress!" she said with obvious fear in her eyes.

"Well, then," Mistress replied with a smirk and a twinkle in her eyes, "this is a treat. It's not often that I get to take a girl's lesbian virginity! Just relax and follow my instructions. I like your respectful tone and that you've obviously learned your lesson from speaking out of turn." She reached out and cupped the back of Emily's head, guiding the younger girl forward.

As her face got closer to Mistress' pussy, Emily could see that mistress was shaved, just like she was. "Put your tongue out and lick," Mistress said. "Up and down. Come on, surely you've had someone eat you out before, yes? Just do what they did that felt good to you."

Mistress put one hand down onto her own pussy to spread her labia. Her pussy opened up like a flower to Emily. Emily reached out with her tongue with a tentative lick to Mistress' clit. Mistress took in a sharp breath and moaned with obvious pleasure. Buoyed by her Mistress' good spirits, Emily lapped at her clit again and again, getting into a good pattern.

"Unhook those cuffs, dear," Mistress said to her husband, who had been stroking his cock while he watched. Master reached behind Emily and did as Mistress asked him. "Emily, scoot closer and put your hands on me." she then directed their slave.

Emily brought her hands around, grateful to be able to move them. Mistress grasped Emily's hands, guiding them up her own thighs, up her sides, and on up to her breasts. "Cup them," Mistress ordered, "Play with my nipples as your Master did with yours."

First Emily squeezed them a bit. They were bigger and firmer than her own. Then Emily gave a tentative tug down on the top of Mistress' dress. Smiling at Emily's initiative, Mistress slipped her arms out of the spaghetti straps to allow her dress to be pulled down to bare her breasts. Emily shifted her hand around so that she could brush her thumbs up and down as Master hand done. "Oh yes, that's good," Mistress purred. "Now get back to licking me. OH! GOD YES!" Mistress said when Emily did as she was told.

Emily's blue eyes flickered to the side. Master had resumed stroking his cock back to life and Emily figured that he'd be taking her again before the night was out. She resumed her full attention back up at Mistress, who was now arching her back into the seat. "OH yes, just like that! Don't stop! Mmmm! YES!" she climaxed hard, shuddering in the seat. Then she had to bat Emily away when Emily didn't stop licking. "Oh! Okay! Stop! That's enough!" She cried out. "Oh dear Lord! That felt good. Yes, you're right, Charles dear, a good purchase. She learns quick!"

Trying not to smile as she didn't know how they'd respond. Nonetheless, she felt herself puff up with pride from the praise. She risked another glance over at Charles. No, I mustn't dare think of him at that. It'll be Master, to me, always. Master was frowning as the Limo took a turn and came to a stop. "We're home," he said, stuffing his cock back into his slacks.

"Time flies..." Mistress pouted as she got her dress back in order. Then she took up Emily's leash. "Come, dear," she ordered her as the chauffer opened the door. Mistress stepped out, thanking him, as Emily followed her out, squirming uncomfortably as she walked as she got used to the plug inside of her pussy that was holding Master's cum inside of her.

It was the largest Mansion Emily had ever seen even if it did look a bit run down on the outside. Her boyfriend's family was destitute in comparison. She looked around to get her bearings and saw that they were now across a river from downtown D.C., as she could see the Monuments and the Capitol Building in the distance, in a really nice, plush, and high dollar part of the city. Or is this Virginia that we're in? I was never good at geography and landmarks. It was of no matter as she was led inside through the massive double doors of what was going to be her home for as long as Master and Mistress deemed her to remain here. So geography mattered little now.

Master caught up and walked alongside of Mistress as they took Emily up the huge grand staircase that dominated the entry hall. They went straight up to the second floor to the Master Suite in the eastern wing to the huge four poster bed in the center of it. Master took the leash from Mistress, unclipping it from the collar and tossing it aside. Then he took Emily by the hand and guided her onto the bed on her back and then quickly disrobed to join her.

First, he unscrewed the dildo's valve and Emily felt the thing shrink inside of her. Master then slid the dildo plug thong off of her hips. "Grab your knees to elevate your pussy. We don't want any cum dripping out, understand?"

"Yes, Master." Emily meekly replied. He smiled and nodded his approval.

Mistress, in the meantime, slipped out of her dress, panties, and high heeled shoes to crawl onto the bed on the other side. Emily looked over at her as the middle-aged redhead scooted closer. Mistress stroked Emily's check lovingly, then leaned in to kiss her. Mistress' lips were soft on her own and Emily soon let her apprehension go as far as having any kind of intimate contact with another woman went. Well, I guess I can be bi if that is what she wants... she decided.

Master placed the thong to the side and then spread Emily's upraised legs apart. Emily turned her attention toward him. "Don't mind me," he said, "I was enjoying the view. By all means, continue." He motioned for them to continue kissing as he sank his cock into Emily. "Damn... still tight."

Emily whimpered and moaned as she felt Master's cock back inside of her while Mistress propped herself up on one elbow so that she'd have a better angle to kiss Emily. This time the kissing was more intense and Emily felt Mistress' hand upon her left breast, gently kneading it while tweaking her nipple occasionally.

Meanwhile, Master was pumping his cock in and out of Emily's pussy, driving in as far as it could go and only pulling out just a little bit. Emily let out little "Mmmph"s each time he plowed into her. "Gloria," he breathed while reaching out for his wife. Mistress knelt up in response, putting her hands on her husband's chest and craning her neck to kiss him. He let Emily's left leg go to grab his wife and pull her in close for a loving, passionate kiss.

Emily watched as Gloria, No... Mistress... she mentally admonished herself, reached down between her and Master to play with his cock as it moved in and out of Emily. Mistress pressed her naked breasts up against Master's bare, muscular chest. She felt a pang of envy as she could see how much they loved each other. "Save some for me?" Mistress asked playfully as she batted her eyelashes at him.

"I'll make it up to you once she's pregnant, babe," he promised as he kissed her again.

It was strangely erotic for Emily to watch them make out even as Master fucked her. Especially when Mistress' hand came up to tweak one of his nipples. Master let out a low groan and jammed his hips so hard into Emily that she let out a grunt from the sheer force of it. His cock exploded inside of her so suddenly that Emily cried out "OH!" in surprise. From her point of view it had to be an intense orgasm for him as stream after stream of cum emptied out into her womb. His balls tightened and twitched as they slapped against her bottom in time with his cock throbbing inside of her pussy.

"MMmmmp," she then moaned as the passion built within her. Master's cock was thundering inside of her as he jammed it deep into her and held it. She was close yet again but all she could do was lay there and whimper her need. Her face reddened was she struggled with the turmoil and the desire to get off once again.

"Don't worry," Mistress smiled down at her, "we want you to have an orgasm since we need to get all of his seed up into you." She kissed her way down Master's torso until she got down to where his loins were joined with Emily's. There, she spread Emily's pussy lips and lapped at her clit.

"Ahhhhh!" Emily cried out the moment Mistress' expert tongue tore across her clit. While Mistress dragged her back and forth across Emily's sensitive nub, Master reached down to fondle Emily's breasts. He rotated his thumbs around her nipples in an outward direction, occasionally giving them a slight pinch.

With both of them giving her attention, Emily felt the orgasm rip through her in no time at all. She shrieked her pleasure while bucking against Master. The moment she started to clamp down on his cock, he looped his hands under her thighs and pulled their hips together as close as they could be. In response, Emily wrapped her legs around Master's waist and locked her ankles behind his back. As her body rocked and trembled while she came, she realized that she did that entirely on a base, even primal, instinct.