Apocalypse Slaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She never got an answer as Mistress reached her peak shortly thereafter, shuddering in the arms of her husband while Carla continued lapping at her clit. "Okay! That's enough! Stop!" She shrieked when her nub became overly sensitive from getting off. Carla retracted her tongue and lay there awaiting further instructions. Master and Mistress ignored her, continuing to make out before they finally stood and straightened up their clothes. "Come, slave," Master told her, beckoning her to her feet. "You're now coming to bed with us and tomorrow your real work begins."

*

Carla awoke the next morning alongside of Master when he got up at first light. Last night she'd been released from her chains save for the metal collar around her neck and had slept curled up against Master's right side while Mistress slept on his left. Despite her bodily needs and urgings, she remained in bed until either she was given instructions or Master and Mistress would leave... whichever came first. Mistress was already out of bed and was coming out of the bathroom totally naked save for her hair done up in a towel for drying. "Your turn, honey!" she called in a sing-song voice as she moved to the dresser.

"Thanks," Master grumbled as he rolled out of bed, just as naked as Mistress and Carla was. "Come on, you." He then said to Carla. Carla slid out of bed, following him to the bathroom where she stood by patiently as he relieved himself in the toilet before getting into the still running shower. "Take care of your business then get in her with me."

Carla quickly complied, feeling the relief of her body as she used the facilities before getting in the shower. The shower was one of those stone walk in things with a glass door. It was nice and spacious inside and Carla couldn't help but wonder if this was like this before the fall of society when the Flare hit or if it had been renovated sometime afterwards. The hot spray of water on her body felt good as she couldn't even remember the last time she'd bathed. It was back before the last time her settlement had been raided, that was for certain.

Master grabbed her by the back of the neck and plastered her up against the side wall. "Put your arms up and grab those poles up there. Then spread your legs." He ordered. Carla found the small poles in question that protruded from the wall and gripped them. By the time she spread her legs it was as if she'd been spread-eagled against the wall. Master then pressed a soapy sponge up against her back and proceeded to scrub her down. "Turn around." He then said. Carla did so, re-gripping the poles in the process so that her body was totally open and available to him. "Good," Master said as he scrubbed the front of her body, "You learn quickly."

That's because the more you think I'm broken already the more you'll let your guard down, moron... Carla thought ruefully as she was cleaned up. Once he was done, he dropped the sponge and started to finger her. Carla closed her eyes and gasped, shocked by the suddenness of the transition from cleaning to sex. Her nipples stiffened in response and Master locked his lips around one of them in order to suck hard on it.

He pulled back, making Carla whimper in dismay. Master smiled at her. "All in good time. We need to take care of these curls," he said, twirling one finger in the golden wisps that covered her mound. He grabbed his shaving cream and pumped a good amount into his hand that he then spread generously over her pubis and between her legs. Then he grabbed his razor and, with some deft strokes, shaved her until she was as bare as the day she was born.

But he didn't stop there. Master took painstakingly care in making sure that she was hairless from the neck down by shaving under her arms and ensuring that any and all excess hair on her legs were properly shaved too. It was this process that made Carla a bit self-conscious as she'd never given much thought to keeping her legs or pubis smooth. Hair from her waist down grew at a slow rate, and was thin and fine to begin with, so it was never a problem with any of the lovers she'd taken willingly.

"There we go," Master declared, putting the shaving items away and taking a half step back to admire his work. Carla, in keeping her eyes downcast as she'd been ordered to, noticed his raging hard-on. Sure enough, Master stepped back up to her and reached down to grab her legs at the knees. Carla kept a firm hold on the poles as Master lifted her legs up, aimed his cock, and plunged right into her.

"AH!" Carla cried out as she was roughly impaled by his hardness. Her mouth stayed open in a wordless scream after that as he pinned her between his body and the wall of the shower and proceeded to fuck her nice and hard. Her breasts were smashed against his hard chest and he grinded up against her.

"Yeah, that's much better, isn't it, Peaches?" Master seemed to sneer into her ear. "I should've done this to you weeks ago!" Carla just whimpered in reply which seemed to make him mad. "Thank me, bitch, thank me for cleaning you up and grooming you properly."

"T-Thank you, Master," Carla ground out between now clenched teeth. Another couple of thrusts into her and he was blowing his load up into her pussy. When he gave out one final shudder of pleasure, he unceremoniously dropped her onto the floor of the shower.

She moved to stand back up and he pushed her back down. "When either myself of my wife are not having you do anything you will kneel at our feet until given further instruction." He said as he grabbed the shower sponge and started cleaning himself off. Carla flicked an angry glare up at him and then returned her eyes to the 'proper' downcast position. She felt his cum seeping out of her and then briefly wondered if she'd be able to get her hands on some RadRoot somewhere.

Master finished his shower, toweled himself off, and then threw the towel at her. "Dry off and then follow me," he said as he quickly got dressed for the day. Carla did as instructed and then stood again to walk behind him. He pushed her back down to the floor. "On all fours like the pet you are." He said harshly.

Carla followed him down the stairs, finding them difficult to navigate while crawling. She knelt by his chair as he ate breakfast and talked about his plans for the day. "I'll be gone over the weekend," he said. "At least you'll have Peaches here to keep you company now."

"Where are you going this time?" Mistress asked with a pout, now in a cream colored summer dress. "I hate it when you're gone for days on end."

"Kansas City," he said. "We got a line on some new guns being manufactured down there and so we want to be able to control them. If the people making them sell to our competitors it could be very bad for us. You understand; this is for the good of our people."

Yeah... raiding, killing, maiming, torturing, and enslaving is really fucking endearing you to everyone... 'Master'... Carla thought ruefully. But a whole weekend with just her and Mistress? Carla flicked her eyes over at her; Mistress was most definitely a home body. She was a trophy wife, albeit a cruel one.

Master and Mistress kissed as Master went out the door. Mistress smiled insincerely down at Carla. "Hm, what should we do for fun today, bitch?" she asked rhetorically. Carla, who'd remained kneeling at Master's heels the entire time, said nothing. Mistress came over and shrugged out of her dress, letting it pool to the floor at her feet. "Maybe sometime in the dungeon will do you some good? Come along."

Carla wondered what Mistress was up to but quickly got the idea when they got down into the basement. The Dungeon, as she called it, was a BDSM lover's wet dream; racks, various sexual torture devices, ropes, leather straps, you name it. Mistress continued talking. "How fortunate for me that my beloved husband got you. I've heard him talk about you and now I get to punish you for being such a Trollip by waving your ass around so that he'd fuck you whenever he was at your settlement. Karma is a bitch, eh?" she gloated as she led Carla over to a large wooden bar that was mounted crossways between two support beams.

Seeing the leather cuffs that had been mounted on the cross beam as well as the eyehooks on the floor, Carla could see what Mistress had in mind. She also knew that she'd have no better time than now to act. Mistress gestured to the bondage beam. "Get into position, slave, so that I can properly punish you for flaunting yourself in front of my husband."

Carla crawled over, getting to her feet right in front of where she was to be strapped to. But instead of submissively getting into position as ordered, her hands shot out lightning fast and grabbed Mistress by the upper arm and the hair. Wasting no time in order to allow Mistress to recover, Carla had the brunette spun around, back to the beam. Carla leaned into Mistress, ignoring the shrieks of terror, and kept her in place while strapping her wrists down. Then Carla knelt down and grabbed the leather cuffs on the floor to secure Mistress in place.

She found the ball gag that was intended for her with ease. Carla forced it into Mistress' mouth, all the while Mistress screaming and shaking her head no in denial, and strapped it firmly into place. Carla then grabbed Mistress by the chin, forcing eye contact with her. "Your husband..." Carla growled out, "forced himself onto me every time he came to my settlement... him and all of his friends." Carla looked her up and down. Mistress was now quivering in fear. "Would you like to see how it went?" Carla also found the bottle of oil and double-ended dildo that probably was going to be intended for her as well.

What the hell, why not? Carla reasoned to herself. After all, if 'Master' comes back I can cover and just say that this was what 'Mistress' wanted. Carla poured the oil into her hands and rubbed it all up and down her own body until she was covered from head to toe in it. Then she took more and did the same to Mistress, taking great pleasure in watching the conflict of emotions rage across her face. Once Mistress was similarly covered in oil, Carla took the double ended dildo, inserting half of it up into her own pussy. Then she guided the other half up to Mistress' waiting opening.

"Is this what you wanted, Mistress?" Carla asked innocently, but in a way that conveyed a lot of sarcasm. She jerked her hips once, shoving the dildo deep up into Mistress' waiting body. Mistress squealed and jerked as she was roughly impaled. "Is this what you wanted to do to me?" Carla asked again, another hard thrust of her hips punctuating the question. Carla grabbed Mistress' hair and looked her dead in the eye. "Tell me," another hard thrust. "Tell me with your eyes," thrust. "Tell me how sorry you are with your eyes, you slut." Carla growled at her, repeating the same words back to Mistress that she'd used on Carla the night before.

Mistress was in tears as she was fucked hard by Carla. Carla pressed her body to Mistress', rubbing their bellies, breasts, and cheeks together. Carla, getting all hot and bothered from being back in the driver's seat with another woman, ground her body constantly up against Mistress, fucking her harder and faster until Carla's body exploded into a most magnificent climax. Once Carla was done shuddering in passion up against Mistress, Carla gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek. "Don't worry," Carla whispered to Mistress, "Your husband will be back in a couple of days. I'm sure he'll find you before dehydration sets in."

Screaming now in protest as Carla pulled away Mistress cried and begged from behind her gag to be let go. Carla ignored her, leaving the dildo hanging from Mistress' pussy and instead headed back up the stairs to get whatever she could in order to get away.

After all, why the hell should she care what happens to Mistress? It's not like they've ever shown any kind of care towards her or her family when she lived as a settler.

***

CHAPTER 5: Escape

It took Carla only a day to find out where Dawn was at. She found the advantage of dressing up like the locals, especially in dressing up like her now former owners, in that she fit into the town more. Those who did not know her just assumed that she was part of the gang and those that did know her saw her dressed in Raider leathers and colors and assumed she was one of them.

The only person that did take a keen interest in her was the one she tagged as Leader. "I thought that you got bought by Judge," he'd said one day as the two shared lunch.

"I convinced him the error of his ways, surrounded him, tied up his wife, and escaped in the confusion," Carla said nonchalantly as she took a bite of a wrap that she'd purchased using her former owner's tabs that she'd found after ransacking the house. Leader barked out a laugh. The two talked more while they ate and then Carla let him have her for an after lunch quickie (that was more for his benefit than hers) before he went out for another raid. There were promises of hooking back up with her when he got back but Carla had no intention of sticking around.

After she was dressed once again, she went to the estate-like home of the man who'd purchased Dawn. She was outside in the harsh sun, totally naked save for an oversized gardening hat and a pair of gloves, down on her hands and knees pulling up weeds from the lawn. Carla walked boldly up to the single guard under the covered porch. The guard glanced up at her from where he sat back in a patio chair, clearly bored from watching Dawn and the other slave girls out in the lawn. "I need to talk to your master," Carla said without preamble. Is he in? He's supposed to have a package for my boss."

"Won't be back 'til Monday," the guard grumbled. "Left me in charge of the merchandise 'til he gets back from Kansas City." He nodded to the slaves. "Fuckin' sucks too since he won't let me touch them outside of keeping them in line."

"Well that's fucking cruel of him," Carla commented in agreement, making a show to take a look at the slaves. "What does he expect you to do in the meantime? Use your hand? It's not like you can leave them to go into town and get some."

Guard let out a bark of laughter. "Ain't that the truth?" He looked Carla up and down appreciatively. "But then again you're here," he added in a suggestive manner.

Carla gave him a playful, yet pointed look. "I should get back to my boss to report that your boss isn't here, which you'd think that he would've known that to begin with." She gave a dramatic sigh, "Oh how I wish they'd tell us underlings these things."

"Didn't you say that you had a meeting though? Surely you have a few minutes to examine another... package."

Carla's mouth twitched in the hint of a smile. "I guess that would be based on the size of the package," she replied, reaching down to grope him before waltzing through the front door as if she owned the place.

Guard bellowed out to the slaves to keep working while he followed Carla inside. Carla found a nice, plush couch to drape herself over one arm of, unbuckling her belt and dropping her trousers in the process to show off her ass to him. Guard was already shucking off his leather harness, shirt, holsters, and undoing his pants to whip his growing cock out. "Mmm," Carla said with a slight raise of her eyebrows. "It is an impressive package that you have there."

"Don't you know it?" Guard said, positioning himself behind her, grabbing her hair to pull her back and to arch her back, and driving into her moist pussy. Carla's breathing hitched at the sudden penetration. He was indeed large but not the largest she'd ever had. Nonetheless she made a show of letting him think that he was the largest.

"Oh yes, give me your big cock," She moaned as he rammed into her repeatedly. "That's it, just like that baby. Make me feel it. Take it all out on me." Carla even went so far as to squeeze his cock with her pussy every so often. "Oh yes, oh yes, make me cum!"

"Yeah, bitch, take it all."

"Oh yeah, give it to me. Oh! Oh! OHHHHHHH!" Carla squealed as she clamped down hard onto his cock, faking the orgasm. She'd done it enough times with Raiders to make it pretty damn convincing. It did the trick as he let out a satisfying roar just before his hot cum flooded her insides. Carla gyrated back against time, still squeezing his cock, still faking her own ecstasy as he spent himself into her. He let out one last shutter before collapsing down onto her.

"Not just yet big boy," Carla cooed at him, taking him under the arm and guiding him around so that he could fall limp onto the couch.

"Damn that was good. Do you have to leave so soon?"

Carla smiled as she hitched up her pants and then fished out a RadRoot pill to down. "I might be able to come back later, just for you," she knelt down and gripped his cock, "and him."

"Yeah..." Guard mumbled as his eyes fluttered, mind drifting off to rapidly approaching sleep.

Ugh... Men... they're all the same... Carla mused as she got up and strode back to the end of the couch where his discarded things were along with a cushion pillow had fallen to the floor. Before Guard could have a chance to get up, Carla grabbed the pillow, grabbed his pipe pistol, placing both against his head. There was a slight "Wha-?" from Guard before Carla pulled the trigger, the shot being muffled by the pillow. Guard jerked and fell limp on the couch. She left the pillow on his head, not wanting to see the aftermath. Instead, she gathered up his holster and strapped it onto her hip. You get them off and they go right to sleep. One shot wonders, the whole lot of them.

Walking over to the door, Carla opened it up and called out to the slaves. "Come in, girls!" she shouted. A minute later they were lined up in the hallway all standing with their hands folded in front of them and their heads downcast submissively. Carla walked over to Dawn and took the hat off of her. "Hiya sweetie, did you miss me?"

"CARLA!" Dawn exclaimed, hands flying to her mouth in disbelief. Her eyes darted around to find Guard, finding his dead body on the couch. "Oh my God! You killed him?" That got the other four slave girls looking up with uncertainty in their eyes.

"You killed us!" One of them, a cute little blonde cried out.

"Master will hang us for sure when he gets back!" another one, a mousy brunette with pert little tits gasped in horror.

"Well then I guess that we all need to be getting out of here then, won't we?" Carla mused with a smirk. "Dawn; you get some clothes on and pack provisions for the six of us. You're going to be my partner in this. You four," she indicated to the others, "find a guide chain, some shoes, and some shackles and chain yourselves up in a coffle line. I'm going to lead you right out of the front gate like I'm trading you to somewhere else."

"Will that work?" A girl with dark red head and bright blue eyes at the end of the line asked.

Carla shrugged. "Beats me. I'm making this up as I go and it's the only thing that I got right now. Besides, by the time your master, and mine, gets back, we'll be days away from here. Now move!" she shouted, spurring them into action. Minutes later they were gathered back at the front door ready to go. Carla went up and down the line to make sure every single one of them looked the part.

All of them had on simple walking shoes in which they'd make the journey out and their gardening sun hats to keep the harsh rays of light off of them. Other than that, and the shackles around their necks and wrists, they were completely naked still. "Keep your heads down and your mouths shut or else I swear that I will kill you!" Carla hissed at them. "You follow my orders and we're all out of here in the free and clear." She paused next to the redhead long enough to bend her over slightly and give the girl a spanking hard enough to get the smile off of her face and tears to her eyes. "I fucking mean it! You screw this up for Dawn and me and I will put a round through your head!"

1...34567...14