Apollo Country Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Two friends have more fun in the lounge with the staff.
1.9k words
4.43
9.4k
00

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Note ~ For anyone who has not read the previous chapters, this private club only has staff members in their 20's and above and club members above the age of 21. **

~ Second Round in the Lounge ~

*** Archie and Beau have their second round in the lounge and then taken to a private room for more fun with the young staff. ***

On our way back to the lounge, Archie whispers to me that I am deserving of a fine dinner tonight. Perhaps he has built up a good appetite from all this work out. I know that my appetite has built up, but I have dessert on my mind more than the main course.

"Welcome back, gentlemen. Would you like another glass of wine Mr. Alden, Mr. Poynter?"

"Yes, I would. Thank you, Colby. How about you Archie?"

"Yes, that would be nice. Thank you, Colby."

I could see that my friend has his eye on Dayton. A fine one he is. Skinny, yet not too much. Slightly chiseled with firm back cheeks. Then there is his manhood that is slender and sticks straight up. I know my friend well enough. He prefers the ones in bed to be less thick than him. As for length, it can not be longer than his either. It would have to stop at nine inches.

Dessert is definitely on my mind. I could not wait to take his thick manhood in my back door. We pair well together. Both of us have the same length except mine is about 80% the thickness of his. How much I love that his is full all the way around. A nice tube that deserves much attention. I better call for one of the lads to come over here before I get too stiff.

"Lenny and Kinsey, grab your equipment and come over here."

They came back with the rings ready for me to tighten them in the right places. Then I would push those tools into their back door and click everything into place with the belt. They look delightful with nothing on than the rings and belt.

"Kinsey, lay on the floor this way so you can be in between Lenny's legs."

I put a cushion down in between my legs on the floor for Kinsey to rest his head on. Then I had Lenny kneel to have his sack of jewels in Kinsey's mouth.

"Savor me, boy. Savor me well."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

"Well Archie, are you going to call Dayton over to savor you or would you rather he do something else?"

Archie was caught off guard and blushed a little. Then he calls for Dayton to come over with the rings and tool as well. I can tell he had more in mind for Dayton. It will definitely be a pleasure to watch what he will do to the young lad.

"Ooooohhh... Mmm... Oooohh... Where shall I relieve myself?"

I had Lenny back up so that I could get out of my seat. Then had him on his hands and knees as I quickly put on a condom. As much as I wanted to tease his back side with the tool, I was quick to remove it and thrusted myself into his tight spot.

"AAHHH!! Mmm... Ooooh... Thank you, Sir. Ooohh..."

I would tease him with my hardness and told Kinsey to fill Lenny's mouth. Then I look over to see Archie pounding Dayton a few times before he had him buck.

"Relieve, Lenny. Show me what you can do while savoring Kinsey."

I held onto Lenny's stiffness tightly as he moved his cheeks up and down. Archie let out a loud moan and stood in place in Dayton. Shortly after, I did the same. A few seconds later, I rub my thumb on the tip of Lenny's slender piece that I was still holding onto. I was rubbing while my manhood was still in him.

"Mmmm... Mmmm... Mmmm..."

"Fill his mouth, Kinsey."

I had Kinsey occupy his mouth so that he could not say anything. The moaning told me his tip was very sensitive at this point. He seems ready to burst if he could.

"You want relief, Lenny?"

"Mmm... Mmmm..."

I gave him a hard push every few seconds.

"Mmm... Mmm..."

This made me very excited. Enough to relieve myself soon. But I was not going to let Lenny have that much special treatment. I did allow myself to stiffen enough to go into Kinsey and had him trade places with Lenny.

I was as tough on these two as Archie was on Dayton. Dayton was rocking his hips to relieve Archie for the second time. He was as stiff as he could be with Archie's hand on his manhood. I did not let Lenny get any relief yet. Kinsey was getting the same treatment trying to relieve me as I held his stiffness.

"Ooooohh... AAAAAAAAHHHH!! Oooohh... Mmmm... Stay still so I can rub your tip."

"Mmmm... Mmm... Mmmm..."

"Let me loosen you up, Lenny. Now relieve yourself on Kinsey's face."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

"Stay still, Kinsey."

I continue to rub the tip of his stiffness as Lenny let out a white load onto Kinsey's face. Then I had Lenny go clean himself up.

"You want relief, boy?"

"Yes, Sir. I want relief very badly, Sir. Oooohh... Mmm..."

I continue rubbing his tip making him moan and squirm a bit. Then had him go over to Dayton. I loosen his belt and ring.

"Relieve yourself on his face."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

"Archie, are you going to stay in there for a third round or are you going to let this young lad have his relief?"

"On your knees, Kinsey. Ooohh... Mmm... Now to loosen your ring. Relieve yourself in Kinsey's mouth."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

"You know what to do, Kinsey."

"Mmm... Mmmm..."

"I wish there was a private room here."

"There are several. We will go to one of them after these fellows clean themselves up. Dayton and Kinsey, I want you two back quickly."

"Yes, Sir."

"Yes, Sir."

"I know you want to do a lot more to Dayton, you little devil."

"You always know me well, Beau."

"I try. We are not old friends for nothing."

After Dayton and Kinsey came back with their short robes on, we were walking down a striped hall and into a bedroom. The walls were painted with Roman and Greek gods all around. There was even a room next to it that allowed us to clean ourselves up.

"This is quite a room. It looks very cozy with the thick bed covers, pillows and long, leather bench. If only my room looks this nice."

"There is more to this room, my friend. The walls are thick so that there is plenty of privacy. If you remove the duvet and go to the sides, you will see that there are cuffs and straps. In those night stands are some toys too."

His eyes lit up seeing all the toys. We stood there in our robes looking all around. Then he looks to me waiting for me to suggest something.

"What would you like to do to Dayton?"

"Umm... I..."

"Stop being nervous. Dayton is here to please you. Both of you, robes off."

"Yes, Sir."

"Yes, Sir."

"I will let you have the bed. The bench will do perfectly for me. Although I may try the wall this time around."

I slide one side of the wall open to reveal some cuffs and toys. There was a board there that allows Kinsey to lay down in place for me to fasten him before pushing the board up against the wall. I had all the rings fastened tight on his package.

"Do not stand there looking helpless, old chap. Do something with Dayton. In the private rooms, you are allowed to kiss their jewels and any where else you desire. This is where you can do anything to them to make them beg for relief."

"I can keep them stiff as long as I want?"

"Yes. They are for your pleasure. Now have your fun with Dayton."

I then turned to Kinsey and played with his back door with the tool going up and down making him moan.

"I want your legs up higher. Loosen this and bring your knees up. Then fasten in place. Now you look very similar to a frog on his back, but much more handsome."

"Oooooohh... Mmm... Oooohh... Mmm..."

I would play with his nipples to make him moan even more. Then I would lower the board to fill his mouth with my manhood.

"I know you enjoy this, boy. Oooohhh... Mmm..."

Before I was ready to relieve myself, I had the board back down to where Kinsey laid flat. Then I took the tool out of his back door and squirt my juices around the rim. After that, I would try to push some of it in with the tool and left the tool all the way in.

"You like that, boy?"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir. Mmm..."

"Now to make sure you stay rock hard."

"Mmm... Oooohh... Mmmm..."

I kiss his semi-hard manhood relentlessly making him moan in agony.

"Is there a problem, Kinsey?"

"Mmm... No, Sir. Ooooohh... Mmm..."

"I would kiss him and slide the tool back and forth until he could not stand it any longer."

"Mercy, Sir. Mercy. Aaaahhh... Mmmm... Mercy. Mmmm..."

Then I lick his tip in a circular motion driving him wild.

"Aaaaahhh... Mmm... Oooohh..."

"You know that you have to earn your relief."

"Mmm... Yes, Sir. Mmm..."

I tap on his tip slowly and quickly back and forth making him moan some more.

"Oooohh... Mmmmm... Sir. Oooohh... Mmm..."

I push the board up so he would be up against the wall again and had him low enough to take in my manhood as I stood in place.

"Make me stiff and I will give you the privilege of letting myself ride you. Hold onto that tool."

As soon as I was stiff enough, the tool slid out of him.

"What is this?"

"Forgive me, Sir. It is hard to hold on when I am so wet inside."

"Well then I will have to give you something thicker to hold onto."

I had him laying on his back again thrusted myself into his tight spot.

"Aaaaahhh... Mmm... Oooooh... Sir. Mmmm..."

I was thrusting him till I had enough and stuck the tool back inside him. Then I put a condom on his stiffness and have his manhood in my back door. I remove the condom and bounced on him with joy until I let out all my juices onto his face. Then I would take the rings off, put a new condom on and sat back in place to let him push for his relief.

"Aaaaaaahhhh!!! Oooohh... Mmm... Oooohh... Thank you, Sir. Mmm... Thank you. Mmmm..."

As I slowly got up and went to clean myself up with Kinsey, I could hear Dayton moaning in agony wanting relief. My friend is as relentless as I am. I must ask what he did to young Dayton since I was too occupied with Kinsey.

"You need to finish him off, Archie. We should be having dinner soon. A few hours here has definitely made me hungry for some hearty food."

"Oooohh... I will be done soon. Mmm... Ooohh..."

How I love the sound of him moaning all night long. Maybe I will have that happen tonight. Dinner should be quick tonight. I am in the mood for a good cut of beef with a rich, mushroom sauce. The thought of dessert will run across my mind the whole time as it is now.