Apollo Country Club Ch. 04

Story Info
Archie & Beau have dinner and dessert at Beau's place.
2.9k words
4.39
7.6k
00

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 4

Dinner and Dessert

*** Archie and Beau have dinner before going to Beau's place for dessert. ***

On our way to the restaurant a few blocks away from the bistro we were at earlier for lunch, I could not keep my eye off of Archie. He was always well dressed wearing bespoke shirts, suit and shoes. This makes him more admirable. Someone who knows how to dress well and owns a business. We have similarities, but he is always a little more detailed than I am.

He would stay quiet looking out the window. I was trying to focus on other matters than dessert or I will not make it into the restaurant without a bulge from my trousers.

"Driver, please take us to the Criterion on Piccadilly."

"Yes, Sir."

"You will love this place, Archie. I have been there a few times. It is a magnificent place."

"What do you have in mind to eat tonight?"

"I was thinking a beef dish. They make great food and I am open to their specials. If there is not something to catch my fancy, I will go with the tried and true steak."

"Steak sounds good. It would go nicer with a mushroom wine sauce."

"Yes, I was thinking of that too. Maybe have some Bavarian Blue on my bread with a glass of Bordeaux."

"Here you are, gentlemen."

"Thank you, driver. Here is a handful of shillings."

"Thank you kindly, Sir. Thank you. You gentlemen have a good evening."

"You are welcome. Come on, Archie. I hope you like this place as much as I do."

"I am sure that I will. You sure have a lot of pocket change on you."

"The drivers are hired by the estate and usually live near by. This one has been driving me most often, but I never got a chance to tip him. There was usually someone else with me so I could not make much conversation. Due to that, I had kept a little distance."

"Pretty generous of you tonight. He is a driver, not the owner of the car. I am sure he can use the extra coins."

"Welcome, gentlemen! A table for two?"

"Yes. Is Mr. Collins in tonight?"

"Yes, he is. Your name, Sir?"

"Beaumont Ashdown-Poynter. Just tell him Beau Poynter is here."

"Yes, Sir. I will be right back."

"Who is this Mr. Collins?"

"He is one of the managers. I have told him that one day, I will introduce my friend and vendor to him since he fancies my clothing and loves the fabric."

A few minutes later, Mr. Collins came to greet us and then showed us to our table. He was quite delighted to meet Archie and wanted to make sure he gets the best service. Before we were able to look at the menu, he would put in an order for the first course and offered us an aperitif on the house.

"This is a charming place. Sadly, I do not visit such places often enough to enjoy the fine food an ambiance. It is a bit difficult with the long hours in the office and relationships not working out."

"Why do you not hire an assistant?"

"I am not sure about that. It is a trust issue."

"Let me find you someone."

"You do not have to go through all the trouble."

"Let me do this for you. I think there is someone that will be a good fit."

"If you insist. You are always thoughtful."

"What are friends for?"

"Mmmm... This is a good drink. Are you ready to order?"

"Hmm... I almost want to have dessert first. The Atholl Brose catches my attention."

"Oh, that does sound delightful. I will have tonight's daily special."

"I will have the chef's steak with his secret sauce."

Soon after we had put in our order, the waiter had brought out some oyster puffs, cucumber filled with a salmon mousse and clams baked with cheese that had a nice golden brown crust. Archie was quite delighted with the assortment. It made me happy that the night was going well so far.

We had a small salad with a house vinaigrette before our main course and Mr. Collins had offered a cheese plate assortment to compliment our meal. He seems to impress Archie very well. Hopefully a good friend of mine can help me with finding him an assistant.

By the time we were at the end of our meal, Archie had asked if I still want dessert.

"Yes, I am very much in the mood for dessert. I rather have it my place with you."

Archie felt there was more to this, but went along with it. We bid farewell to Mr. Collins after thanking him for a wonderful evening and will see him soon. Then we made ourselves out of the crowd to wave for a cab.

"Here we are, Archie. My home is your home. What would you like to drink?"

"How about a brandy on the rocks?"

"A single or a double?"

"A single, please."

"Cutting back a bit tonight?"

"I will take it a little at a time. What is for dessert?"

"Let me check."

"You have a cozy place, old chap."

"Thank you. Are you comfortable?"

"Yes, I am. Thank you for your hospitality."

"You are quite formal tonight."

"Am I?

It has been quite a day for me. Nothing I had expected. Words escape me."

"As long as you are happy then I am too. You are in luck tonight. I have an apple galette and a rum pudding that I am warming up in the oven."

"That sounds delightful. Will you be joining me out there or shall I go in the kitchen?"

"I rather you be comfortable. If I leave the kitchen, I will lose track of the desserts."

"How long have we known one another?

Since when did it matter where we were as long as we are together enjoying the companionship?"

"That is true. But tonight I want you to be extra comfortable and feeling great."

"I am coming in. You have something up your sleeves tonight, Beau."

I look innocently at him playing coy. Oh how well he looks with the white, crisp shirt on that is accented with a double blue, striped tie.

"Come sit down."

"I will stand here by the stove to keep my eye on the desserts. Did you enjoy your time at the club today?"

"Need you ask?

Did you not hear what I did to Dayton?"

"I did hear, but was too occupied with Kinsey in that private room. What did you do to Dayton in bed?"

"First I had him tied down by the wrists and ankles. Then tied the rings in place of his soft package and slid in the seven inch tool into his tightness leaving an inch out. His head was propped up on the pillow so that I can easily fill his mouth with my softness. The vibration of his moaning felt wonderful. Mmm..."

"Oooh. Go on."

"When I was stiff enough, I would tease his nipples with the tip of my firm torpedo before licking them. He was moaning even more. I can hear him now."

"Oooohh..."

"I then pull the tool in and out of him slowly without removing it from his sensitive spot. He was moaning and stiff as can be. How delightful it was to see him at full attention. I could not help myself from wrapping my mouth around all that attention and tease the tip with my tongue."

"Mmm..."

"He was moaning so much that I had to fill his mouth some more. As his mouth was occupied, I would reach down to hold his stiffness tightly and play with his tip. He was moaning even more. I could tell he was wanting relief."

"Oh yes."

"When I was ready to unload myself, I would tease him with the thought of giving him my juices. But instead I had pulled out in time to spray around his back door. I would pull the tool out to get some of those juices into him and then kept him filled and ran my tongue all over his slender piece aching for relief."

"Oooohh..."

"After a few minutes of teasing him and kissing his nipples, I would fill his mouth again telling him that he needs to earn my relief. How I love hard working, young men."

"Indeed you do."

"The desserts should be ready now."

"Hmm?"

"The desserts in the oven."

"Oh yes. Can you help me with that?"

"Gladly."

As I gave Archie the plates and forks to take out to the living room, I would follow behind with the desserts trying to contain my bulge hoping he does not notice it. Once we sat down, I had asked him to continue the story.

"You had made these desserts yourself?"

"Yes. I was wanting to make something simple, yet delicious."

"They smell wonderful."

"Thank you. Please continue the story."

He was loosening his tie to remove it as he continued on and then unbutton his shirt half way. Afterwards, he stopped in the story again and knelt down in between my legs and unzipped me.

"Let me take care of that bulge for you, Beau."

I was slightly blushing and caught off guard thinking he would not notice. He gently took out my semi-hard bulge and quickly had his mouth all over it. Oh how good it felt to be in his warm, wet, loving mouth.

"Mmmm... Ooooohh... Mmm... Ooooh... Archie... Archie... Oooohh..."

Once I was hard enough, I did not know what to do. He was ready to take in my juices, but I did not want to do that. I was in the mood to fill his back door, but I did not do that either. Instead I ran to the kitchen and unloaded into the trash bin.

He had waited for me to come back out to see his lovely piece hanging out of his trousers. I could not help to get on my knees and lick him till he was at full attention.

"Such a waste that you did not unload all your juices into me. Oooohh... Mmm..."

"Tell me the rest of the story, Archie."

"I rather show you what I did."

He gave me a sly smile, stripped himself as fast as he could and then me. Sat down and made me lick him some more till he was stiff again and then reached over in his pocket for a condom.

"Turn around and sit on me, Beau. I know you want to be filled with all this hardness."

I turn around and slowly sat down till his manliness was in me all the way. It was very thick and filling. He could feel my bulge from that alone and kept his hand on my piece and made me stiff again.

"Ooooh... I am as stiff as can be, Beau. Mmm... I want relief. Oooohh..."

"Relieve inside me, please. Let it all out. Mmm..."

"But you are not relieved yet."

"It is okay. I want you to be relieved. Let it out. Mmm..."

Archie had me get up a little to bend over so he would have a better position of pounding me hard as he held tightly onto my vulnerable hardness.

"Oooooohh... Mmm... Oooohh... Mmmm... Ooooh Beau... Oooohh... You want me to be relieved, yes?"

"Mmm... Yes. Mmmm... Oooohh... Yes. Oooohhh... Yeees... Mmm..."

"You want my relief?"

"Yes. Yes. Mmm... Mmm..."

"I do not want you to be relieved until I give the word. Is that understood?"

"Yes. Mmm... Ooooohhh... Yes."

He would stop pounding me and had one hand holding my jewels tightly and the other hand holding me my stiffness too. Then he would rub his thumb on my tip making me moan.

"Ooooohhh... Archie... Ooooohhh... Mmm... Oooohh... Nooo... Mmm... Nooo..."

"You do not like that?"

"I want relief. Mmm... Relief. Oooohh..."

"No no no. Not yet."

He gave me a good push to make me moan some more. Then continued to play with my tip making me whimper helplessly.

"Aahhh... Mmmm... Oooohh... Archie... Mmm... You are a devil. Mmm..."

After saying that, he gave me a good push again to keep me from talking.

"Mmm... Oooohh..."

"Keep talking and see what happens, old chap. You know well enough I can keep you in this position for a while."

"Ooooohh... Mmm..."

He continues to be the little devil that he is making me moan and whimper till he was fully satisfied and then relieved himself in me before having me sit back down on him. I still felt his hardness in me. Then he told me to keep my hands to the side and not touch myself. His hands still had a firm grip on me keeping me where he wanted.

I was aching for relief and he was relishing the moment of having all this power over me. He usually has not been this way in the past. Not on this level. Some how I could not help to give into his more dominant side. I want to resist, but then there was a part of me that let him have his way. What ever he had in mind to do to me, it may be painful in the process, but I know in his heart that he would not hurt my feelings.

"You whimper just like a little boy that you are."

"Ooooohhh... Mmmm.. Aaaahhh... Mmm..."

"Such a helpless little boy needing a man to fill him up well. Is that right?"

"I am not a helpless little boy. Mmm..."

"It sounds to me that you are."

Then he gave me a good push. A few seconds later another push. Made me moan and then he would play with my tip some more.

"The words that come out of you are lies. You do sound helpless. The fact you are sitting on a man's lap would say you are a little boy needing some guidance. I will do that shortly. For now, I will see to it that you stay as quiet as can be. No talking, boy."

"Aaaahhh... Mmm... Oooooohh..."

I know that all my moaning was music to his ears. He was enjoying every second of it taunting me. My night of having him for dessert is not going the way I had planned. It was to be me to have control of him tonight, not the other way around.

"I want you to promise me one thing tonight, Beau. Tonight, I am the one in control. What ever I say, you do it. No questions asked. If you do not agree then I will keep you in this state till you break down even more. Do not answer yet until I say so. Think about it."

I was ready to answer him, but knew not to. As he let time pass by so slowly, he would continue playing with my tip making me moan to his ears' delight.

"Aaaaahh... Mmmm... Oooohhh... Mmmm... Ooooohh..."

"I want you to think hard about this, Beau. Think carefully before you answer. Lets find out how tough you are tonight, old chap."

"Mmmm... Oooohh... Mmm... Aaaahhh... Mmmm... Ooooohhh..."

"If only I had more hands to play with your nipples too. I know how sensitive they are. Think how nice it is to have my mouth all over your set of berries. Berries of a little boy who needs guidance."

He would lick the sides and tip of my ear with his tongue and continue to play with my wet tip. I was waiting for him to ask me the question so I can answer him. I was ready to yell out the answer. After another minute of playing with me by looking at the clock on the wall that felt much much longer than that, he finally asked me the question to get a reply.

"Now Beau, are you going to obey my every word tonight fully or would you like to sit like this all night?"

"Mmm... Oooohh..."

"I am waiting for an answer."

"I... I... Mmmm... I will obey your every word tonight. Mmm..."

"Good. Once you are relieved, you will obey my every word tonight."

He removed his hands from me and told me to relieve myself. I was quick to have my hand on my aching piece of stiffness and let out a huge load onto myself as I stayed seated on him.

"Look at you. All wet. Little boys wet themselves often enough. You are not any different. Let me help you clean that off."

He leans over to the table to grab a napkin and wiped the juices off of me. Then he had me stand back up bent over to pound me hard.

"Ooooohhh... AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! Mmmm... It feels very good to relieve myself inside your tight, needy spot."

I feel so much more vulnerable tonight than I ever had before. Do not know what has come over Archie. He is making me feel like a little boy who is weak and helpless. I think to myself how I would feel if I was half my age and an older gentleman came to me and did this. I was too occupied exploring the world in my 20's to really think about this back then. I had heard of the other fellows having these older gentlemen go up to them, taking care of them and all that, but never gave much thought of it happening to me.

After Archie came out of the bathroom, he told me to clean up and meet him in his bedroom. I was quick to do that knowing I had made a promise to him tonight. Neither did I want to know what happens if I am defiant towards him. I have a feeling that this will be a long night.