Apollo Country Club Ch. 05

Story Info
Archie & Beau being intimate in Beau's bedroom
3k words
4.54
6.4k
00

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 5

Long Night at Beau's Place

*** Beau stays true to his promise to Archie for the evening and lets him play out the little devil in his bedroom. ***

As I made my way to my bedroom, Archie already had the candles lit. The room was not too bright or dim. He had the bed covers flipped back to the edge of the bed leaving the white sheets seen with a few towels in the center. What a sight he was laying on his side in his birthday suit with his head on his hand waiting for me to come in.

I was still holding a towel to myself trying to dry off and he told me to toss it to the side and patted his hand on the bed for me to be next to him.

"What has come over you tonight, Archie?"

"I do not know. But tonight, you are mine to do as I please. There will be no more questions from you, young man. I know you will stay true to your promise."

"Yes. I am true to my promise."

"Good. You shall refer to me as your master tonight."

"Umm..."

"Are you not going to greet your master?"

"Umm..."

"Do I need to give you a good spanking?"

"No. Welcome to my bedroom, Master."

"Your bedroom?"

"I mean your bedroom, Sir."

"I want you to answer me honestly tonight. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Now lay down so I can cuff you in place. Who knew you had all these toys hidden under your bed?"

"They were gifts, Sir."

"Gifts?

I am sure to give you many wet gifts tonight that I know you will like very much. Your head against the pillow. There you go. You look as helpless as Dayton. Remember I had told you that I rather show you what I did to him."

"Yes, Master."

"Who ever gave you all these gifts must like you in these rings too."

"Aaahh... Mmm..."

"I want them held tightly in place so you will not have any relief until I allow it. So many condoms, so little time. This one goes on this slender tool. Now this tool goes in a little spot."

"Ooooooohh... Mmmm..."

"I will make you beg more than you ever had in your life, little boy."

"I... I..."

"Say it. You are a little boy."

"Ummm..."

"Think of yourself as in your early 20's again. Then think of someone twice your age or around my age coming up to you and offering you a good time at his place. Not only will he take care of you well, but show you how to be a man and take things like a man. His intention is to show the boy how to please a man if he wants to earn the title of being a man."

"But I am not a little boy."

"You are a little boy in his 20's who needs a master to train him well. Now say it. You are little boy who needs a master."

"I... Ummm..."

"Perhaps this will change your mind. Open your mouth, boy."

He then stuffed his softness into my mouth and held my head in place with both of his hands.

"I know boys such as you like to be filled. Go ahead and savor it. Savor it well, boy."

He kept pushing against me and made me savor him till he was stiff. The sight of his hardness made me semi-hard. He was able to see that and had his mouth wrapped around it making me moan.

"Mmmm... Mmm... Ooooohh... Aaaahhh..."

He was going at it till I was stiff for a good few minutes. Then he had his hand on my stiffness and his thumb was playing with the tip again driving me wild.

"Mmmm... Oooooohhh... Mmmm... Mmmm... Aaaahhh..."

He would continue to do this as he slid the tool in and out of me. Did not know my friend can be this cruel to me in bed. I was aching for relief. He was wanting me at a breaking point. The little devil is good at what he does. As he continued doing that making me moan for his pleasure, he then told me to admit that I am a little boy.

"Say it, boy. What are you?"

"Mmm... Oooohh... Mmm... I... Oooohh... I am..."

"Say it!"

"Aaaaahhh... Mmm... I am a little boy. Mmmm..."

"What else?"

"I... I am a little boy... Mmmm... Ooooohh... who needs a master. Mmm..."

"Good boy. You want relief boy?"

"Yes. Mmm..."

"Yes, what?"

"Mmmm... Yes, Master. Mmmm..."

He then left the tool inside me, took his hand off my aching stiffness and filled my mouth with his manly piece.

"Your boyhood is stiff the way it should be, but for now, you should relax it for your sake. I will see to it you get relief. Ha ha ha ha."

He gave me a grin and kept my mouth filled. After a few minutes, he was stiff as can be again and then told me to take in every drop of his juices. I did as he told me to.

"Oooooohhh... Aaaaaaahhhh... Oooohh... Mmmm... Little boy knows how to savor a manhood well. Good boy. I had told you that you will get relief. Are you not going to thank your master for his relief?"

"Thank you, Master for your relief."

"Good boy. Lets check back on that boyhood of yours. Oh look, it is not fully stiff yet. It needs a little help. Tell me that your boyhood wants to be fully attentive for me, boy."

"I... I..."

"Say it, boy! Say your boyhood wants to be at full attention for his master."

"My boyhood wants to be at full attention for you, Master."

"Good boy."

He then had his mouth wrapped around my limp and vulnerable piece that he has reduced to a boyhood. I was stiff for him in very little time which he was quite pleased with. Then he would move to the side to have my mouth filled again as he kept playing with my hardness.

"Oooooohh... Yes. Good boy. Mmm... Ooooohh... You like me to tear you back door up, do you not, boy?"

"Mmmmm... Ooohh... I... I..."

"I know you want me to go in there with my hefty piece and make a man out of you. You want me in there, yes?"

"Yes. Mmm... Yes, Master. I want you in my back door."

"Say you want my manhood to make a man out of you."

"Mmm... I want Master's manhood to make a man out of me."

"Say your back door is always open to your master."

"Mmm... My back door... Mmm... is always... Mmmm... open to you Master. Mmmm..."

"You want me to tear you up, boy?"

"Yes, Master. Tear me up as you see fit. Mmmm... Oooohh..."

He then got in between my legs, put on a condom, slid that tool in and out a few times before taking it out and then positioned his tip and then in a single thrust, he went all the way in making me scream.

"AAAAHHHH!! Mmm... Mmmm..."

He continues to hold onto my stiffness as he pushed against me. It felt so good down there and yet so painful where his hand was at. I could see he was enjoying himself very much.

"You want relief, boy?"

"Yes, Master. Mmmm... Yes. Mmmm..."

Shortly after, he relieved himself in me. He would hold tightly onto my hard piece and play with the tip to make me moan.

"Oooooohhh... Aaaaahhh... Mmm... Such a tight place. I will open that up tonight. Wide open. Mmmm... Are you not going to thank me for my relief, boy?"

"Thank you for your... Mmm... relief, Master. Mmm..."

"Do not make me repeat that again, boy."

"Mmm... Yes, Master. Mmm..."

After a minute of playing with me, he put a condom on me, loosened the rings and sat on my aching stiffness.

"Ooooohh... Mmm... Relieve yourself, boy."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

I would push up as best I could in my position until I was relieved. He sat there feeling good and let me catch my breath for a few minutes before he would motion around and ride me for a few minutes before removing the condom, cleaned me off with a wet towel and then put the rings back in place again.

"Open up, boy. Such a warm and inviting mouth. Mmm... Oooohh... Do this a few more minutes and you will earn the right to be on your hands and knees. I know you like that. Is that right, boy?"

"Yes, Master. Mmm..."

"Oooohh... Mmm... I will make you whimper like a poor little boy that you are. Mmm..."

When he was ready, he would untie my ankles, uncuff my wrists and had me on my hands and knees. Then he would cuff my wrists in place again and tie my ankles.

"Feel free to scream into the pillow like a little boy would do when he can not handle something manly."

He would play with my back door a bit pulling the tool in and out as he kept stroking me till I was stiff as can be. Then he would go under me and ran his tongue all over my tip.

"Oooooooohh... Mmm... Ooooohh..."

"Does a little boy like his master's affection?"

"Mmm... Yes, Master. Mmm... Thank you, Master."

"Look at how attentive you are for your master."

"Oooooohh... Ooooohhh... Mmmm..."

"Beg for your master's manhood to be in your back door."

"Mmm... I beg you to be in my back door, Master. Mmmm..."

"You want in your back door, boy?"

"Mmm... I beg for your manhood to fill my back door, Master. Please. Mmmm..."

"Keep begging until I find it convincing."

As I was moaning and begging, he kept on running his tongue around my tip. I was almost senseless.

"You are a whimpering, little boy who needs a good pounding. I will claim you back door fully the way you like it. Boys such as you want a good manhood to own that tight spot of theirs. Is that right, boy?"

"Mmmm... Yes, Master. Mmm... Ooooohh... Mmm..."

"Who owns this little boyhood that is so attentive?"

"Mmm... You do, Master. Mmmm... You own this little boyhood that is always attentive for you. Mmmm... Aaaahh... Mmmm..."

"You are a weak, whimpering, little boy indeed."

I do not think that Dayton got the same treatment I am getting at the moment. My friend is really breaking me down. I almost want to cry out mercy, but I will not. Shortly after, he got behind me and made a quick thrust that had me screaming into the pillow.

"AAAAAAHHH!! Mmmm..."

"The little boy screams. He can not handle all this manhood it seems."

"Mmm... Oooohh... Mmm..."

"Can you handle all this manhood, boy?"

"Yes, Master. Mmm... I can handle all the manhood. Mmm..."

"We will se about that. Relieve me."

He had his hands on my hips to let my stiffness go limp as I moved my hips at a steady pace to his liking. I was eager to relieve him. There is this sense of joy every time he is relieved. I like seeing him relieved and even more so if it is done by me. Not sure why I do, but I take pride in the fact that I can relieve him.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!! Oooooohh... Mmmmmm... Ooooohh..."

"Thank you, Master. Thank you for your relief. Mmmm..."

"Good boy. Now to make you feel good."

I was thinking finally he would loosen the rings to let me have some relief. Instead what he did was stiffen me up again to rub the tip making me moan and whimper for relief.

"Ooooooohh... Mmmmm... Aaaahhh... Mmmm..."

"I know you are enjoying that. Is that right, boy?"

"Mmmm... Yes, Master. I am enjoying that. Mmmm... Ooooohh..."

"Relax yourself, boy."

Once I was relaxed enough, he loosened the rings and told me to stay still. I was not in as much pain, but felt cheated of having relief.

"Do I not treat you well, boy?"

"You do, Master. Mmmm..."

"Good. Slowly move up and down. I will see to it you earn my relief one at a time. You like that, do you not?"

"Yes, Master. Yes. Mmmm..."

Even though part of me was resistant and would not want to do this every time I am with him or anyone else for that matter, there was also a part of me that did enjoy this. It excites me to be able to relieve him again and again. Tonight, he is making sure I do.

He deprives me of my relief to make sure I do my part well. It makes me want to fight him for depriving me of the mind numbing moment, but I knew that he would deprive me even more. I am certainly not in position to do anything to him.

I did not want to tell him this nor would I be allowed to say much tonight. It seems as if he has been deprived of a bit over the years and I some how gave him an outlet. At least I am able to help out an old friend in need.

"Faster, boy. Faster. Mmmm... Oooohh... Relieve me like you mean it. Mmmm..."

After he relieved himself, I would thank him again. Then he would grab my stiffness again making it more excited and rubbed the tip while holding my jewels tightly. The rings were not on tight, but he was not allowing me any relief yet. I would moan to his delight again for a few minutes before stopping.

"You like all this manhood stuffed in your tight and needy spot, boy?"

"Yes, Master. Mmm... Thank you, Master. Oooohh..."

"I think it is time to test how well you can handle my manhood. Do not think you can handle all this manliness. You would be whimpering and screaming into that pillow. Can you handle all this hard attention, boy?"

"Yes, Master. I can handle your hard attention. Mmm..."

"Are you able to handle my manhood like a man?"

"Mmm... Yes, Master. I can handle it. Mmm..."

"Let see how well you can handle this without whimpering or moaning."

I can feel him getting thicker and thicker. This is going to be rough. He told me to keep my cheeks up and still.

"AAAAAAHHH!!! AAAAAHHHH!! Mmm..."

"The little boy can not handle all this manly thrusting?"

I would try to hold back any sound I can other than heavy breathing. He was thrusting me at different speeds and still managed to not pull out fully. He made me count each time he thrusts in too. How difficult this was to do when my mind was going blank from all the intensity.

By the time I had got to 100, I could not hold it back any longer. I had to scream into the pillow.

"AAAAAHHHH!! Mmmm..."

"Sounds like a little boy could not handle all this manliness. Go ahead and admit you can not handle this, boy."

"Mmm... No. I can handle this. Mmm... I can handle this, Master. Mmm..."

"Stay still while I thrust for my relief since I do not think you have the stamina of a man to relieve me well."

"AAAAAHHH!! AAAAAHHHHH!! AAAAHHH!! Mmmm... AAAAAHHH!! Mmm..."

"Ooooohh... Ooooohhh... AAAAAAAAHHHH!! Mmmm..."

"Thank you, Master for your relief. Mmmm..."

As he stayed inside me catching his breathe, he would remove the rings and stroke me till I was good and ready to relieve myself. He made me relieve onto my body. It felt very good to finally have relief.

"What do you say, boy?"

"Thank you, Master for letting me have relief. Mmm..."

"You like to wet yourself, I see. We need to do something about that."

He gave me a sly smile, released me and then went into the bathroom to clean himself up. I did the same soon after and we both went into heavy slumber.

The next morning, we had got up late. I wake up to see him laying next to me looking so peaceful. After coming out of the bathroom, I was in nothing more than a bath robe. As I stood there thinking of what we did, he woke up and smiled at me.

"Good morning, Archie."

"Good morning, Beau."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes. How about you?"

"Yes. I was in heavy slumber and a little sore."

He told me to sit on the bed and wait for him as he freshened up a little. What a sight it was to see him walking away naked and then coming back the same way. He gave me the rings to tighten on him and allowed me to push that tool up his tight spot any way I liked. Then he got on his knees and kissed my deprived softness until it was stiff. He would get on his hands and knees after that to let me thrust into him if I so choose.

"My turn to make you sore."

"Yes. Do as you desire. I will take it. Relieve yourself as much as you like, Beau. I want your manhood to start off very happy today. It has been a very nice weekend with you, old chap. I have enjoyed every minute of it and we still have a whole day."

"I will spend a good hour or two in your tight place before we go any where. No mash for you to start your first meal of the day, but there is definitely a banger to take in."

"Ooooohh... Mmmm... It is the best banger I ever had. Mmm..."

After our little session to even the score on his sensitive spot, we then went to another bistro and dined for about two hours before going to the market. I always go to the market on the weekend except this time, my best friend is with me. This would be a nice theme if we did this every weekend. It would be nice if he lives closer. Maybe I will do some research on that.

By evening, after having dinner together, we would go our separate ways. He had a whole work week ahead of him and so did I. But I also had to find that friend of mine too. There is someone I hope is available to be Archie's assistant. I know what he wants after talking to him and hope that there will be someone that can meet his requirements fully.