Apologies

Story Info
Sometimes a Daddy needs a softer touch.
2.3k words
4.62
34.5k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DASTONE
DASTONE
508 Followers

Note: This is in the BDSM section because it involves a DD/lg relationship. However this is not a story with rough sex and punishment. This story shows the depth of these types of relationships and hopefully will give a glimpse into a softer side of D/s lifestyles.

*****

I sighed heavily as I looked at my phone, her text plainly displaying her angry and accusing tone. I hated fighting with her, yet it seemed like that's all we did lately. Looking at the mountain of files and folders next to the phone I knew what the problem was. I had been so busy the past few weeks that I barely had time to kiss her goodbye in the morning and often she was already asleep before I returned home in the evening.

I had watched over the last few days as both of our attitudes and moods sunk lower and lower until now we were bickering and arguing like kids over a coveted toy. She was so desperate for my time and attention that she started acting like a huge brat, giving me crap over every little thing and being very sarcastic and rude whenever we talked. The worst part is that she always knew exactly what to say to make me angry, which buttons to push to get a reaction out of me.

I was tired of being angry with her, tired of the fighting and bickering. And I was tired of being an inattentive Daddy, even if I wasn't meaning to be. Still staring at her last text I resolved then and there to be a better Daddy for her, to make the time, to remind her exactly why she agreed to be mine in the first place.

Picking up the phone I chose to ignore her latest snide comment and sent, "I'll be home for dinner tonight baby girl. Would you mind putting something together for us?" As soon as I pressed send my desk phone began ringing and I spent the next forty-five minutes arguing with a client about their account and one of the projects I was working on for them. By the time I got him calmed down and was able to hang up I had 3 new texts from her.

The first made me smile, yet broke my heart as I could see how excited she was for me to actually come home to her on time for once.

"OH Daddy that would be wonderful!! I'll make anything you want. What are you hungry for?"

The next two messages were less and less excited.

"Daddy I'm going to go to the store to pick up some things for Dinner. Please tell me what you want so I can make it for you?"

"Daddy! I'm at the store and ready to check out! What do you want for dinner?!"

Shaking my head I punched out another text to her. "I'm sorry baby," I said, "A client called and I had to take care of some things. What did you decide to make?" I didn't dare put my phone down this time so that I could actually continue a conversation with her. Seconds later my phone buzzed in my hand.

"I didn't. I'm going out with friends. Why don't you pick up a pizza for you and your precious client?"

Growling under my breath I fought to keep my cool. "Baby girl... I want you to have dinner with me tonight. If you are not up to making it I will be happy to bring something home. Now what would you like?" Again I held onto the phone and thirty seconds later had my answer.

"Do what you want Alex. We both know you'll be late anyway. I'm going to lay out by the pool and won't have my phone with me. I guess I'm not allowed to go out so I'll see you when you get home."

I came back to that fifth word time and time again, shocked that she would use my name. She had only called me Alex a handful of times since she became baby girl and I became Daddy soon after we started dating. Each time was when she really wanted to push my buttons, when she was extraordinarily upset. She knew I hated when she used that name with me, even more than when I used her name if she was in trouble. I hadn't even thought of what to say, head buzzing with frustration when another text popped up. I opened it and read, 'If I'm awake that is... which I doubt."

Cursing under my breath I shoved my phone into my back, packed up my computer and some extra files and punched the button for my secretary. "Donna?" I barked. "I have to leave for the day. Move or cancel all my appointments."

"But Mr. Stone; " Donna said quickly, "You have that new client coming in."

"CANCEL!" I said sharply, then released the button and strode across my office, yanking the door open and hurried through it, my head full of thoughts of punishing my little brat for her attitude. I knew that's what she wanted, why she did it. Well now she'll get exactly what she asked for.

The drive home was a blur as I sped down the highway towards our home, debating on if I should turn her ass red with my belt or my bare hand, whether I should tie her down and leave her there until she was ready to behave. In spite of myself I felt my cock begin to grow in my slacks. Every time she started acting this way, purposefully challenging my authority or doing things she knew would earn her a punishment, it was a huge turn on. I knew she wanted me to punish her and I couldn't help but be aroused by it.

By the time I pulled into the drive way my erection was raging in my pants, adding a furious lust to the frustration and anger I was already feeling. My bag was left by the front door as I made my way to the back of the house, already sliding my belt through the loops on my pants. As I reached the glass sliding door I saw her bikini clad body on one of the lounge chairs but the pool, exactly where I expected her to be.

Just as I reached for the sliding door I realized something was not right. She wasn't laying out, sunglasses on, soaking in the sun's rays without a care in the world like I had anticipated. She was sitting up, her knees drawn up to her chest and her head resting on them as she stared out towards the mountains. I'd never seen her looking so sad and upset.

Immediately all of my anger was gone, every ounce of frustration disappeared as I looked at the most important thing in my life. I loved this girl. I knew it, and I thought that she knew it. But from the look on her face, I wasn't so sure any more. I saw tears running down her cheeks and felt my heart break even more. Slowly I opened the door, determined to make this right, to make her believe once again that she was mine, and that I was hers, and that I loved her more than anything.

When the door opened she looked up in surprise, hurriedly wiping away her tears, needlessly embarrassed for me to see her crying. Her eyes filled with fear as she saw the belt still in my hand, already expecting the whipping of her life. But then the fear left, replaced by confusion as the belt fell to the ground and I walked towards her. Kneeling down I cupped her cheek and wiped one of her tears away with my thumb.

"Oh baby girl," I said softly, my voice thick with emotion. "I'm so sorry." Fresh tears splashed against my hand as she closed her eyes, her body quivering slightly. She gasped as I picked her up, her small body fitting perfectly as always in my arms as her arms wrapped around my neck. Turning I began to carry her inside.

"Daddy," She said through her tears. "I'm sorry I used your name. I'm sorry that I got so.."

"Shhhh baby," I soothed her. "Don't even worry about it. Just let Daddy make things right."

I carried her inside and slowly up the stairs. Entering the bathroom, I set her on the counter and began to run her a warm bath. Adding her favorite strawberry bubbles, I let the tub fill then lifted her from the counter and set her in the warm water. Baby girl gave a sigh as she lay back in the relaxing warmth. I left her there for a moment but soon returned, having shed my clothes. I stepped into the tub behind her and slid down with me legs on either side.

Before she lay back against me I untied her bikini top and slowly removed it, dropping the wet material over the side of the cast iron. Her bottoms soon followed and she lay back against my chest her head turning to nuzzle against me. My hands encircled her and I gave her a squeeze, along with a soft kiss on her forehead. She sighed again and whispered, "Daddy."

Slowly I washed her body, and then her hair, gently and lovingly lathering her up before rinsing it all away. More than once I felt myself growing hard against her back as I washed her delicious body, and more than once I received a moan of pleasure as I gently ministered to her most sensitive areas. Finally, I rose from behind her and climbed from the tub, drying off slightly before grabbing her towel and helping her out of the water.

Once she was dry I led baby girl to the bedroom and lay her on the bed, then reached for her lotion that she kept next to it. Her eyes closed as I began to massage the moisturizing cream into her body, starting with her hands and arms. My erection returned more and more with every moan of pleasure that escaped her lips while I continued my ministrations. Soon my hands found their way to her ample chest, her breasts more than filling my hands as I began to rub lotion into them. My thumbs passed over her ultra-sensitive nipples and her back arched as she moaned loudly.

My insistent cock could be denied no longer as I climbed between her legs, looking down at her beautiful face. Softly I kissed her as I lowered my hips to hers. She rose to meet me, her pussy hot and wet against my shaft as she writhed against me. Slowly I penetrated her, watching her eyes roll back as the thickness of my cock stretched her tight pussy open. I slowly entered her, my length disappearing inch by inch into her welcoming sheath. Finally, I hit bottom and her eyes opened with another moan.

"Daddy you feel so deep!" she said, her hands reaching for my sides, holding me inside her. With agonizing slowness, I pulled out to the tip then slid just as slowly back into her, feeling her squeeze every ridge of my cock. Again and again I slowly entered her, staring into her eyes as we moved together, reminding each other of the love that we shared.

I knew when she became needier, her hands gripping my hips tighter as she tried to pull me harder inside her. I increased the power of my thrusts, getting deeper and deeper, but still pulling out as slowly as I could bear. A throaty moan began to greet me with each thrust, bottoming out in her pussy again and again. Her moans grew louder and louder as I thrust harder and harder, her legs coming up to wrap around my waist. I fought the urge to thrust harder, to pound her little pussy like I knew we both wanted. My powerful thrusts did increase, but I held my pace, slowly pulling out to the tip before slamming forward and impaling her anew on my thick shaft.

Each pound of my body against hers sent her eyes rolling to the back of her head, each gasp of breath seemed to obtain lees and less oxygen as I drove it from her again and again. I could feel her nipples against my chest, hard little nubs digging into me as she writhed against me. Higher and higher I drove her until her moans got longer and deeper. Leaning down I sucked on her earlobe and said, "Cum for me baby girl... Cum for Daddy.

She came, her arms and legs clenching around me, her pussy clamping down on my shaft.

"Daddy," she whimpered as she came, my cock still thrusting down into her, more aftershocks being sent off by each thrust of my thick member.

She came again before I was done, at least one more powerful wave washing over her, making her moan and gasp for breath. Finally, my cock began to swell within her, threatening to deliver its thick load of my cum,

"Please Daddy," she whispered, recognizing the signs of my impending orgasm. "Please give me your cum Daddy. Make me your good girl again. Please give it to me Daddy."

With a groan, my body responded to her pleas, my cock pulsing as rope after rope of cum splashed against her inner walls. I collapsed into her as I came, my body pressing down against hers, my cock still pulsing in her belly. I lay there as my breathing returned to normal, softly whispering in her ear, telling her how much I love her, how lucky I am to have her, how grateful I am that she's mine, and how I would never let her forget again that she is the most important thing in my entire life. We drifted off to sleep, joined together and wrapped in each other's arms where we both belonged.

DASTONE
DASTONE
508 Followers