Apologize?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to respond to him, using the words he had told her to say, "Yes. Oh, yes. More, Woody. More."

Woody held her breast in his mouth while he slipped his hands under her back, his cheeks moved in and out, as he suckled, relaxed, and suckled again, his movements keeping pace with her increased breathing. Woody rolled over, taking Patsy with him until she was lying on him, his thigh between her legs. Her head thrown back and turning from side to side, she was unaware of anything but how his mouth was making her feel. He smelled her sex. He felt her heat on his leg, the crotch of her panties was wet and warm against him. She pressed herself against his leg and she moved, feeling the intensity, and stimulating herself on his thigh, unaware she was doing so. He heard the words he had taught her to say, telling him she liked what he was doing, and he heard her wordless pleading, a soft low moan of pleasure.

He moved his hands back to her breasts, pushed against her until she was sitting up, with her hands braced on his chest. He teased her nipples with his thumb, watching her face to see how much stimulation she wanted. When he pressed and rolled her nipple between his thumb and finger, she curled her shoulders forward letting him know it was too much. When he rubbed across her nipple with his thumb, she sat up straighter, her shoulders went back, and she asked for more.

Patsy was panting, her mouth open, and her head hanging down. Suddenly, she was still, her eyes opened wide, and her hands grasped at him, as she shuddered and trembled through a small climax. Then she fell forward onto his chest, panting and sweaty from her exertions. He held her, telling her, "Easy Honey, easy." His hands went up and down her back, soothing her, stroking her, caressing her.

He listened to her whimper, not sure, if she was confused, embarrassed, or afraid. Woody repeated his words of encouragement. "Its okay, Honey. It's okay."

"Woody?" she finally asked.

"Hm-m-m?" he answered lazily, as he allowed her to slide off him. He pushed against her shoulder until she was on her back, so he could taste her breasts again.

"That...I never did that... I mean, without.... I didn't know I could. I mean, like that."

"Good," his voice rumbled against her stomach. With one hand, Woody reached down and lowered her panties. She lifted her hips for him to push the panties farther down. Patsy raised her knees and used her feet to take them all the way off.

"That tickles," she complained when he put his tongue in her belly button as he moved between her legs.

"Good," he chuckled and did it again while he pushed against her inner thighs to move her legs farther apart.

Patsy tried to sit up, but fell back on the bed when he blew his hot breath through the now short hair at the top of her mound.

"Oh-h-h," she released a long low groan and put her hands on the sides of his face when his pointed tongue swept between the lips of her pussy.

"Let me do this for you," Woody said, lowering his head again despite her hands pressing against his cheeks.

"But that's..." Patsy tried to say.

"Delicious," he told her. Woody licked her again, a long slow sweep of his flattened tongue across her lips, and a gentle glide to the fleshy part of her mound.

One of her hands went down to cover herself. Woody's tongue brushed up her hand, barely able to get between her fingers. "Let me taste you, Honey. I enjoy this."

She moved her hand up to give him some access. When he swept his tongue all the way up, between the lips, and between her fingers, she removed her hand.

"Oh." She sounded surprised when he moved his pointed tongue between the lips and brushed across her clit. He felt her thighs tremble. She begged, "Don't, Woody. Wait."

He moved up to her mouth and kissed her gently, his tongue wet with her juice. She opened her eyes and her tongue came out to lick the moisture off her lips. "Woody," she said in surprise when she sampled the taste of herself he left on her mouth.

"I want to make love to you, honey. Just relax and let me do this."

"But you shouldn't want to...to do that," she objects. "It's not clean."

"Oh Honey, it's wonderful. I trimmed it neatly. You washed it. It is part of your beauty. You taste so sweet. If you don't like it, I'll stop. I promise."

She whispered, afraid to voice something she does not know. "Does it mean I have to...?"

"It just means I want to do this for you. That's all it means. I want to give you some pleasure."

"But, what am I supposed to do?" she asks.

Finally understanding that she felt she should be participating, Woody told her, "Lie down and relax. This is my gift. I want to show you how much I enjoy what you are willing to share with me. And I want you to tell me how much you like it."

As if it was his first time to taste the treasures of a woman, Woody took his time. In fact, it may be the first time he found so much to delight him, in the body of a woman. He enjoyed her slender graceful movements. Her pelvis, wide and flat, was not tiny, round or compact. There was substance to her full breasts. Her shoulders were just the right width and her narrow waist, above her hipbones, seemed a natural place for his hands to hold her.

He placed his hands under Patsy's knees and lifted them. As he began to explore her, she relaxed her knees and allowed them to fall to the side, opening herself further for him. He moved slowly, allowing her to feel what he was doing. He enjoyed sucking first one lip, and then the other, into his mouth, running his tongue under the lip, feeling the soft warm tissues. Patsy breathed in deeply when he formed him tongue into a hard stiff point and ran it up and down between the soft lips, gently moving through the inner lips.

Patsy took a deep breath, moved her hands to rest on his head, threaded her fingers through his hair, and said his name softly, "Woody," making it sound like a term of endearment. She moaned, her voice going up a note and then down, as if she was slowly sliding down a gentle slope of pleasure.

He moved her legs over his shoulders and pushed his fingers under her, lifting her to his mouth. He placed his thumbs on the swelling outer lips, pushed up and then to the sides, opening her lips, and exposing her glistening clit. His lips nuzzled her, going around in an ever-tightening circle until he pressed his mouth against her and pushed his tongue inside her pussy. He tasted and sucked in the salty sweet flavor of her juices, feeling the heat as it collected and her tissues as they filled with her blood, increasing her arousal.

Patsy moaned something about a tingle when Woody moved his mouth up to rest his flat tongue against her clit. She gasped when he moved his tongue slowly brushing her now hardened nodule. When he slid a finger inside her, she pushed her hips toward him. Perhaps she remembered sitting on her bathroom sink when he did much the same. But she was not nearly so aroused that morning.

Patsy's breathing increased until she was panting, telling him "Oh," each time she exhaled. She lifted her hips when he curled his finger inside her, as if he was reaching to tickle the inside of her belly button.

Woody continued moving his tongue across her clit, flicking and stimulating her faster and harder, repeatedly curling and relaxing his finger inside her, until Patsy exploded. Woody's mouth filled with her salty fluids. What he couldn't hold ran down his chin. Her hips beat against the bed beneath her, her thighs clamped around his head, and she lifted her shoulders off the bed. Her muscles gripped his finger, at the same time throbbed, and twitched, as she moaned with the intensity of her climax. Her movements were mindless, her cries were natural, a release of the ecstasy she was experiencing.

As Patsy's thighs began to relax, Woody resumed his assault on the small, hardened collection of nerves. He moved his tongue across the sensitive bud despite Patsy's efforts to push his forehead away from her. And then she was holding his head against herself as his finger moved inside her. He sucked her clit into his mouth and rubbed his tongue across it, swirled his tongue around it, and lightly scraped his teeth across the top.

"Oh yes. Oh, yes. Oh yes," she chanted as she rolled her head from side to side. Her voice went higher and louder until she erupted like a geyser for the second time. Hot fluids burst from her in splatters and jets. She groaned and lifted her lower back off the mattress while raising her legs straight up, and then bouncing her hips on the bed. The pounding of her hips were hard thrashing bounces, her whole body moved with the tempo of her climatic muscle contractions.

Woody eased his way upward until he was above her. He held her down, swept his erection through her moisture, and slowly eased the head of his cock inside her. Her muscles contracted and pulled him a little further inside herself.

She put her hand between her legs and clasped his hardness. "Easy honey, easy," he told her. She moved her hands back up to his shoulders, trying to pull him nearer, and then took his face in her hands, urging him closer for a kiss. He leaned forward and kissed her hard. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and sucked her tongue into his. He spread some of her moisture on her face and down her neck, nipping at the soft skin.

Woody rocked his hips back and pushed forward, letting her feel his cock going into her. He rested a moment and then did it again, watching her face as a small smile spread her lips. He pulled back then pushed a little farther into her and saw her nod, her eyes open in surprise.

"More?" she whispered, still unsure of herself. But her body knew. Her hips moved toward him, pulled back, and moved again, each time he went a little deeper until he was fully sheathed inside her. He was still for a moment, to allow her body to mold itself around him. Patsy shuddered and relaxed her shoulders.

Slowly, he pulled back and pushed against her. Her face showed surprise, and delight, when he was all the way inside her. He pulled back and pushed against her, and then did it a few more times until her movements begin to mirror his. Woody delighted in the satin smoothness of her, the slickness as he moved in and out of her. He watched her beautiful face beneath him as she smiled when he pushed his cock fully inside her and his balls slapped against her.

As their dance of pleasure continued, Woody braced his arms, held himself above her, and allowed her to move. She ran her warm hands up and down his sides, lifted her shoulders to place her hands on his hips, pressed against him, and lifted her own hips to meet his as he moved into her.

He pulled back and tried to keep his strokes shallow, but could not resist full deep movements into her, knowing he was hitting against her cervix. Aware she may be sore tomorrow, he occupied his mind, planning to treat her to a long soak in a bathtub of warm water. He wanted this wonderful time with her to last. He did not want it to end too soon.

Patsy's thighs trembled, her eyes closed, and her head tilted back as her chin pointed upward. She was almost there, at the top of the mountain. She arched her back, shuddered, and tried to hold him still as the hollow feeling at the base of his cock spread. And then unable to be gentle, he slammed into her, repeatedly, groaning with the effort, perspiration beading his back and chest, dripping from his chin. Pounding against her cervix, earned him a grunt from her each time his balls slapped against her. Her hands gripped his shoulders, braced against him while she lifted her hips trying to force him deeper into her.

He watched her as a dark red blush went from her breasts, up her neck, and across her cheeks. Her face was beautiful, and then almost ugly with the intensity of her approaching climax, and once again beautiful and serene, moments before the depth of her pleasure overtook her.

Woody clenched his jaws, as his body grew rigid with hard thrusts into her. He curved his back as his cock expanded inside her, pounded against her and suddenly, his sperm rippled up his cock and spurted into her like a fountain, the heat causing her to shatter around him. He held her down as she thrashed and bumped against him. No longer able to maintain the even pace, he lurched against her and his head jerked back with each spurt of his cum. He growled an animal sound that gurgled through him and burst into the air, while Patsy opened her mouth and added her own expression of complete abandon to the pleasure of the moment. She throbbed around him, pulled every ounce from him, and held him inside her heat.

Lowering his body, Woody rested his forehead on the bed beside her head. Panting, he drew in great gulps of air, and heard Patsy doing the same. He felt her heart pounding against him as her hands move up and down his back.

He nuzzled her neck, enjoying the salty taste of her exertions and kissed her mouth once, hard and demanding. Her muscles released him and his softening cock slid out of her. It was a separation he did not want, an almost painful end to what was so wonderful, but never lasted long enough. He rolled to the side, turned her, and pulled her into his arms. Patsy trembled as he held her and felt the mini after-shocks, which caused her to twitch.

It was a few long minutes before the roaring inside Woody's head slowed to a dull thud as his blood flow slowed to a normal pace. As her heavy breathing subsided, Patsy's hands brushed along his forearms wrapped around her, beneath her breasts.

"Woody?" Patsy finally said, so quietly he was not really sure he heard her.

"Hm-m-m?" he answered as he nuzzled her neck, taking delight when she tilted her head to give him more access to her.

"I...I was afraid," she admitted. "But, well, I'm not afraid anymore."

"Good, maybe there is something to say about being with an older man. Do you think?"

"But," she started to answer, stopped for a moment, and then said, "Woody, you're not old."

"I know, honey. I'm just glad you know it too. Your shirt is over here on the floor. Why don't you go get me that cup of coffee now?"

* * * *

Edited by Tony (Thank you, Sweetie)

Thanks for reading this work. Please vote to indicate how much you enjoyed it, and leave comments or feedback if you can spare the time. Your votes and feedback are the only way I will know how much you enjoyed my effort, and furnish the only means to improve my writing.

Thanks again,

2Xwidderwoman