Apparently She Meant It Pt. 01

Story Info
A Mistress tests her sub.
2k words
4.4
33k
25

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains themes of male submission and chastity. Don't like that...don't read it. Constructive criticism welcome.

*****

"I read your story," the note said. "I was having trouble sleeping, and thought I'd amuse myself."

Feeling the warmth creep up my neck and the familiar stirring her emails always created, I took a deep breath and read on.

"I found it very entertaining to read about you squirming and aching in your cage for me. So amusing I let my fingers do some walking. Perhaps I should continue making you squirm and write about it."

If she only knew how much she made me squirm. Well, she usually did, but I wished she was here to enjoy it in person. Instead I was visiting with my parents after breakfast and planning the day.

Telling myself to stay calm I felt my cock spring to life filling the steel cage she kept me locked in. Attempting to be discreet I shifted awkwardly. Shifting again, I realized as I shifted a third time I no longer was being discreet.

Giving a fake yawn and stretching I took my phone and coffee cup to the kitchen. Continuing to read didn't help.

"I know they will be there for the next 24 hours so you don't have to worry about it until then. I'm thinking your next punishment will have to be another theme you can write about for me. I'll let you know."

Did I mention she was funny? Of course I would worry, and of course she meant me to.

My wife and Mistress was out of town, and I had been without an orgasm for 29 days now. Two weeks ago she took the key with her leaving me caged to insure I would still be "eager" when she returned. It was working. What started out as a one week trip had turned into two, and I had never waited this long. Not for an orgasm, and not for a respite from the cage.

I had managed to earn three demerits since she left. One she had made me pay back by cleaning the windows wearing nothing but my cage cuffs and collar. It was the story of that experience she had been reading. Thinking about her finding my frustration and embarrassment arousing enough to pleasure herself to did not reduce how "eager" I was, or make me inclined not to worry.

Beautiful and very smart, my wife had struggled with the idea of chastity play at first. She liked the idea of me pampering her, and enjoyed seeing me aroused but struggled to understand how erotic I found it to be denied. Over time though she had seen how excited I got as the days of chastity piled up. Plus she saw how strong my orgasms were when I was given the chance.

She also found being pampered every bit as nice as she had imagined and began to enjoy the game more and more. Never pushing the issue, she let me dig my own hole deeper and deeper.

Having a vivid imagination and having read a lot of stories about D/s and chastity I couldn't seem to help myself. As my chastity stints became longer I didn't just get hornier. I also got more submissive and more eager to please her.

The more I thought about sex and her potential to control me, the more suggestions I offered on ways to torment and control me. I also kept offering new tasks and chores she could have me do to make the game more fun for her. From the safety of my fantasies I found so many things erotic.

Now it was a beautiful summer day, the sun was out and highs would be in the low 80's. All day long I would be seeing women dressed in shorts, skirts, and other summer wear. I would be constantly reminded of sex, and my cage would be spending the day mocking my attempts to get hard.

As if that wasn't enough every attempted erection would help remind me "not to worry" about what my next punishment would be. And of course I wouldn't be thinking about my wife masturbating while reading about me desperately frustrated and embarrassed.

With no real option except to face the music, I took a last swig of coffee and put my phone away. I was taking my parents to a museum, and then to a minor league baseball game. I was not about to tell them I couldn't do it because I had asked my wife to keep my cock locked in a cage.

The day provided just what I had expected. Lots of long tanned legs, bare shoulders and braless bouncing, and more than a few bare bellies were on display. Still I had a really nice time with my parents. I just spent a lot of time trying not to get aroused, trying not to show that I was aroused, and fighting the urge to adjust myself.

Another long restless night followed as the cage woke me every two hours or so. As my parents walked out the door, I was already filling the steel bars wondering about my next penalty.

Knowing she had enjoyed my frustration before, I sent her a quick note to let her know she should be very pleased. Telling her how embarrassing it had been trying to disguise the tent in my shorts, I told her the email had done an excellent job of making me very aware of being a caged toy.

Not getting an immediate response I was just getting relaxed when a message came in.

"Excellent! I was hoping to make you squirm, and I like the idea of you being embarrassed and needing to hide your arousal."

Instant response. My cage started to fill, my heart rate shot up. As I continued to read it only got worse.

"That brings me to your next punishment. You will make an appointment to get a manicure and a pedicure. You will tell them your wife has ordered you to do this so you can learn to do her nails."

Catching my breath I set the computer down and stood. Pacing nervously, I refilled my coffee and made myself come back.

Sitting down again, I couldn't believe how desperately I was trying to break free of the cage. Reading more didn't help.

"You are to get polish on your toes but not on your fingers and I want you to pay close attention to details. Not only will you need to learn how to do this for me, you will need to write a story about it, and submit the story for publication. I may want something to read later."

I had never had a manicure or a pedicure, and I had problems believing my wife when she told me lots of men did. Not in my world.

I read the final lines of her email and tried to accept my world might be changing. "You have until midnight tomorrow to complete these tasks, or else... Now tell me my naughty slutty slave understands and will obey."

I wanted to write what she wanted, but every time I tried to imagine going into the salon and asking for a mani-pedi I cringed. When I thought about telling a stranger I was there because my wife wanted me to learn to do her nails, my cock shriveled. When I thought about then sitting down in front of her for an hour, I could barely imagine the whispers and giggles that would taunt me.

When I wondered if my Mistress really meant to make me do this my cock surged back to life. Being incredibly conflicted about this, I sent several notes over the next hour. Incredibly aroused by the threat, I was desperately hoping to convince her not to do this. Instead I only managed to further annoy her.

"Of course you would prefer some other punishment. That is why it's called punishment," she finally responded. "And by wasting so much of my time you now have incurred another demerit. Obviously you need to be kept in that cage for a while longer, let's see if another month helps you learn to obey. Now send me the proper response."

Feeling like I was losing my mind my cock was lurching and twitching against the cage. Still unsure if I could make myself do this, her determination was very unsettling. Part of me was literally aching to submit, but part of me was really afraid to do this.

On the list of things I had suggested she might do to torment, embarrass, or control me this was far from the worst. It was however considerably farther than I ever thought she would go. A shudder raced through me as I wondered if she actually intended to use the power I had given her to make me obey.

I knew I didn't want to do this, but my protesting had accomplished nothing except getting me locked up for longer. I still was expected to accept my punishment, and I had earned another punishment besides. If I continued to protest, it was unlikely to get better.

I knew I had a choice to make. We loved each other very much and had talked multiple times about what we were doing. Reassuring each other that our marriage and friendship came first, we really both believed this. One recent discussion though had resulted in a warning. She had told me if I really wanted her to be strict and demanding she could do that, but I should be sure that's what I wanted.

Explaining that I loved her kindness and forgiving nature, believing she might be really strict with me made it more arousing (and therefore easier) to submit. I wanted to be able to beg for permission to come and know that she might well refuse. To know it was her decision and her decision alone. I wanted to know she would punish me if I didn't do what she told me, and not let me slide by. I wanted to know she would keep me caged and locked however long it took to make me comply.

Thinking back to that conversation I realized this was a test. Stupid honesty. I could continue to resist. But it would probably result in me remaining locked up for a very long time, and earn me several more penalties besides. The month she had just added seemed impossibly long already.

Just thinking about remaining caged for another month made me groan with frustrated passion. My wife was a very determined woman, and I had no idea how long she might actually keep me in the cage if I resisted. I also didn't really want to find out.

I also felt sure that if I did eventually submit, I would have to accept any punishments I had earned. Based on this punishment and the last one, I really didn't want to keep earning more.

My other option was to say I refused to play and the game would end. This was the agreement we had come to. I accepted her will, or we didn't play. If I wanted to submit, she would enjoy using that desire to get me to pamper and worship her, but I could not pick and choose what I wanted to submit to. If I opted out we were done and would not play again for at least one full year.

Still unsure if I could make myself walk in and tell some stranger I was learning to do my wife's nails, I could feel my cock twitching and surging in its cage as I realized we had reached a turning point. It seemed she might be willing to force me to truly submit to her will rather than letting me lead the game, and I found this almost overpoweringly erotic.

"Your naughty slave understands and will obey Mistress."

"As you should. Wear your tightest jeans a tucked in t-shirt and sandals. I will look forward to reading about how much my little slut squirms for me. In fact I may not wait, my fingers are dancing already."

(to be continued)