Appeasing the Beast

Story Info
A tribe matriarch undergoes a yearly ceremony.
3.3k words
4.58
51.6k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,307 Followers

Cerisse climbed onto her horse. Behind her were the two honor guards. With the traditional robes on, and her hair down in waves of black, the tribe matriarch was ready for the ceremony.

The members of the tribe lined up along the main thoroughfare of the village. Mothers held babies and fathers hoisted children on their shoulders, cheering for their leader. When they returned home they would spend some time in prayer, supporting their matriarch from afar.

The outskirts of the village turned into dirt roads, and from there turned into jungle. It took the three of them a few hours to ride to their destination. Cerisse slid off her horse just before the ceremonial clearing, a guard coming over to take its reins. She glanced up to the sky, seeing the sun begin its nightly dip.

"You may leave me now," she said to her guards. They nodded, turning to leave. They would return to the village, but come back at the morning.

She listened as they rode off, until she could no longer hear the hoof beats. The dying sun warmed her as she disrobed, her nakedness glistening with the anointing oils.

The ceremonial clearing was a little further on, so she walked. When she reached the clearing, she sat cross-legged and began her prayers. She prayed to her predecessors, the matriarchs who had come before her. Even though she had already done this numerous times, and had come to enjoy it, she still said those prayers, asking for support and guidance. As she said her prayers, the sun set and the sky darkened.

When she heard a steady rustling of trees and branches, followed by a soft thumping on the ground, she knew the time had come.

The first few times she had done the ceremony, Cerisse had been too nervous to do anything but let him take the lead. Now that she had done the ceremony many times, she was confident enough to stand, turn around, and greet him.

So she watched as he clomped into the clearing. This ancient creature walked on four legs and was almost as tall at the shoulders as Cerisse standing up. Dark blue fur covered him, spiky and rough. Although he never talked, only expressing himself with grunts and huffs, whenever she looked into those yellow eyes she sensed an venerable intelligence. This was no normal animal, no relative to the loyal dog or dutiful horse. This was a creature born at the beginning of the earth, born from myth, full of some ancient magic.

The beast recognized her, snorting as he approached. Cerisse lowered herself to her knees, and when the beast reached her she ran a hand along his head.

"Greetings," she said. His tongue came out, to lick at her. She knelt, staying still, as he began to bathe her with his tongue, cleaning her. The smooth tongue ran along her shoulder, down over her breasts, and when it reached her belly, she shifted. Cerisse moved slowly, turning to go on her hands and knees. He moved along with her, Cerisse shivering as the tongue reached her genitals, slathering along her folds.

The beast continued bathing her, his tongue moving up through her folds, over her backside, up over her back. When he was satisfied with her cleanliness, he began to circle her. She stayed there on her hands and knees, waiting for him.

He huffed while circling her, sometimes coming closer, Cerisse watching out of the corner of her eyes. She could see his cock rising. He kept circling, until he was back behind her. Cerisse peeked over her shoulder and locked eyes with the beast. An ancient intelligence gleamed in those eyes, and Cerisse became aware once again of her place in the tribe's history, as one of many matriarchs that had submitted to this creature. She was only one in a long line of many.

Still waiting, Cerisse slid a hand down to stroke her slit. She was wet, ready for him, but he would take his time as always, perhaps enjoying the view of a female before him. When she hung her head, peering behind her, she could see his cock, hanging down. His broad feet shuffled as he finally began to move forward. Cerisse was stock-still as he moved over her, his furred stomach inches from her back. She could see feet above and on either side of her head, his breath blowing her hair up off her face. When she turned her head, the beast was staring at her.

He moved again, and she could feel his cock poking at her. She took a deep breath, waiting.

The beast pressed forward, and with a wet pop slid inside her. The matriarch groaned, already feeling her lips stretch around just the head. Even with the anointing oils and the intense preparation that came before the ceremony, it was always a struggle at first. The beast was patient; he stayed like that, the head just inside her wetness.

She practiced the breathing techniques her mother had taught her. They were similar to the ones practiced by woman in childbirth, intended to keep one as calm and relaxed as possible. The beast sensed her nervousness as always, and leaned down to lick at her upper back. The physical gesture was meant to be a signal of intimacy, of the beast recognizing her sacrifice and graciously accepting it. While this was important for the village, it was also important for the beast, for soothing his lustfulness, his burning animalistic rages that had for so long terrorized the village.

It had been Maresika, that legendary matriarch, who had first discovered how to tame the beast. For ages before Maresika's time, he would come out of hibernation for some time and wreak havoc, eating livestock, destroying farmland, killing many a brave hunter. No amount of warriors thrown at him could land a killing blow. Even when wounded, he would escape, and come back the next year healed and just as strong. One year, during Maresika's time as matriarch, she had been out hunting him, when he cornered her. Instead of charging with her spear, she had been struck with an idea, an alternative to violence.

So the matriarch had undressed, and as he watched, suddenly curious, she had gotten down on her hands and knees. The beast had understood the gesture, and had eagerly mounted her. When the beast had finished with her, he had slunk back to his lair. When he awoke the following year, Maresika mated with him again, and from then on the ceremony became a necessary part of life for the matriarch.

Cerisse pushed back, the head sliding in just a bit more. A rumbling came from deep inside the beast's chest, as he felt more of her slick heat around his cock. He slowly pushed, Cerisse squeaking at the feeling, more of his cock being fed into her. By now the thick head was inside her, but much more was left. He pushed again, grunting softly.

Another push had her seeing stars. Her pussy was stretched wide, the thickest part of the shaft yet to come. The beast snuffled at her ear, wiggling his hips, thick cock moving her slightly from side to side. She moaned, fists clenching, dirt collecting in her grip.

Again he was patient. Cerisse peeked underneath herself; she could see the long, large expanse of cock waiting to enter her. At the base were two heavy testicles, containing a year's worth of seed. The matriarch shivered, imagining the feeling of all that inside her.

He pressed forward, forcing her pussy to accept more cock. Cerisse groaned, her hand darting up quickly. She caressed her lips, stretched around that shaft; she could feel his cock pulsing through her skin, could feel it begin to move as the beast budged further inside her. Her hand moved to the shaft, closing around it. He grunted, enjoying that sensation, her hand tiny compared to its massiveness. He licked at her upper back again, the matriarch shuddering under the attention. She idly stroked his cock, her hand bumping into her channel. He pushed again, Cerisse groaning, feeling the stiff flesh slide through her grip. As more slipped inside her, she took her hand off, using it again to keep herself up, keep herself ready for the rest of the beast.

Kneeling there on the jungle floor, she was all too aware of her own soreness and arousal. Her cunt was very wet, as it should be to take up such a challenge. Her body was warm, her flesh slick with sweat. At the same time, her muscles ached already. Her arms trembled from the exertion of holding herself up on hands and knees.

His cock slid deeper, her cunt now broken in again, unable to resist the assault anymore. She lost her voice for a moment as her wetness was made to further submit. Before she could react, he began to pump his hips, thrusting slowly but intently, working in a circular motion to get deeper inside the matriarch.

Her silence broke as she cried out, her pussy clutching desperately. The beast licked at her, soothing her. The pain was intense, at first, as always, but her body was aflame, aroused by the ancient power of this creature. She was overcome, pushing back, her lips swallowing more and more of the cock until his testicles were smashed against her channel, now trickling her orgasmic juices as she came, her heat impaled on his shaft.

The night air was filled with the matriarch's cries. Her hand flew up to her lower stomach, where if she pressed down she could feel his thickness stuffing her. Every move she made, even just breathing, made her nerves tingle. She hung her head, feeling the cool grass tickle her forehead. This was where she had to give herself over completely, become a sheath for this archaic being to fill and use. It was necessary for the matriarch to accept this submission; whereas some of them had refused to submit mentally and emotionally, only doing so physically, Cerisse knew that he appreciated it more if there was total surrender.

"Please," she moaned, beginning to screw herself back on his cock, "fuck me."

He snorted, and complied, starting to pump his thickness inside her. Every move backwards pulled her pussy with it, as she was clinging tightly to his cock. She groaned, shivering, as he fucked her, taking her sacrifice and her body.

Cerisse stayed on hands and knees, despite each thrust pushing her slightly forward. As she shivered, groaning, the wind caressed her heated skin, goosebumps popping up all over her. The beast snarled, tossing his head above her; the thrusts intensified, her cunt being opened up and stretched out.

Her body was trembling, his eager efforts driving her pleasure further higher, each strike making her grunt. Her cunt was trickling juices, a wet thwack sounding each time he would drive into her. She felt the beast lick at her back again, the soothing closeness helping her focus, helping her begin to move again, begin to push back.

"Fuck me," she groaned again, the beast growling in answer. He began to fuck her harder, hammering steadily into her. She could feel her climax coming closer; it would be the first of the night, but just as always, not the only.

He seemed to sense the proximity of her orgasm, as he growled again, licking at her. His thrusts made her body bounce around, her flesh tremble. She bit back a cry, but knew when her orgasm hit, she would not be able to stay silent.

She was right. The jungle was filled with her cries of passion, the sparks of white-hot pleasure bursting through her. As her cunt flooded around the thickness, her arms gave way. Before she could hit the ground, the beast had brought one limb up, catching her. His coarse fur was rough against her bare breasts, but she appreciated the gesture. Even with her moaning wildly, he kept fucking her.

Her body settled, recovered from the orgasm, the beast briefly slowing as if to help her catch her breath. She nuzzled herself against him, the softer fur on his stomach brushing against her back. He growled, moving his hips again, still holding her in his grasp. After a few minutes, he let go; she yelped, falling forward, but managed to quickly put out her hands and catch herself. As the beast continued to fuck her, she started to move her hips again, bouncing back against the eager thrusting.

Cerisse managed a peek up to the sky. It was still dark. Usually the beast would take his time; the ceremony would not be complete until the morning. She had plenty of time left, but was already sore. And the beast, as attentive as he could be, was not focused on her body's wellbeing. So Cerisse steeled herself; he had settled into a steady rhythm, and she again took up her breathing exercises. In the years she had been doing the ceremony, it had never gotten past soreness, brought about by his girth and enthusiastic mating.

The beast fucked her, the growling near her ear a low, steady sound. If she focused, she could hear the squelching of their juices mixing, of her pussy taking the constant pounding.

Their mating continued through the night. The rhythm of the fucking would change from time to time. At one point, the beast pressed hard into her, the matriarch momentarily forgetting the breathing technique. The feeling of cock plugging her quim, and fur scratching lightly at her flushed skin, made her cum. She groaned, writhing underneath him.

At another point, the beast began to move slowly. Cerisse groaned at the feeling, at the slowness of his veined shaft dragging against her channel. He would pull back, until the head of his cock was keeping her lips apart, and then push, making her whimper as she was made to accept again the entirety of his cock. When he bottomed out, heavy testicles pressing against her slit, she came, her nerves afire, pussy quivering.

Cerisse kept returning to the breathing exercises. She would occasionally peek up towards the sky, trying to guess how much time was left.

When the sun began to rise, he had just changed rhythm again. He had been going slowly, torturing her with a leisurely pace, but just as the first splash of light appeared, he began to fuck her. The beast growled, the speed picking up until he was furiously pounding at her entrance. She cried out, wincing; her cunt was sore, her muscles aching, but she knew the ceremony was nearly over.

He licked at her; sweat dotted her body, the smell of their combined juices wafting through the air. The cool night air gave way to the warm caress of the rising sun.

Through the soreness, her body was tingling again. She could feel the orgasm building, and began to move again, marshalling her remaining strength to help him find release. Her hips bounced back at the wild thrusting, her moans urging on the beast.

"Fuck me," she groaned. Hot breath tickled her face as he rutted into her wetness. She felt him lean down, and trembled, knowing what would happen when he found release.

The beast kept up the onslaught; the pace was furious, and with every thrust, his bloated testicles smacked into her abused cunt. The matriarch cried out, grinding back desperately. His fur rippled against her, the low rumbling in his throat a sign of an impending climax. She knew he was close, so she wanted to spur him on, to do what she could to help him reach an end. Cerisse reached underneath herself, and found his testicles; she shivered as her hand was brought along with the thrusts, brushing against her slit. The heavy orbs pulsed in her hand as she squeezed them, the beast grunting at the feeling, fucking harder. His drool landed on her shoulder, and she peeked up to see his yellow eyes glazed with lust.

The rumble in his throat became louder. Cerisse groaned, knowing he was on the edge.

"Fuck me," she whined. "Fuck me!"

He roared, hilting inside her. She felt his testicles throb, and as the load rushed up the shaft, the beast bit down on her shoulder. Cerisse cried out, fangs piercing her skin, feeling the spark of pain, but also feeling her quim stretch even more as the beast ground against her entrance.

When the head of his cock erupted, sending a blast of seed into her womb, the matriarch screamed into the morning air, and as he kept cumming, the massive, year-long load flooding her pussy, she kept screaming. The feeling was wonderful, as always, that soothing heat, that sticky seed that filled her, the beast growling as he sucked at her shoulder. Cerisse writhed, her throat hoarse as she kept screaming, her womb being forced to accommodate a sea of cum. She came multiple times, from the heat and pressure building up deep inside her.

The beast kept still on top of her, buried in her cunt, as he continued to breed her. She whimpered, her belly stretching as her womb expanded. The immense prick thoroughly plugged up her channel, so the seed had but one place to go, further inside her. It was uncomfortable, but it happened every year, so a matriarch would learn how to handle the situation.

Her body tingled, her pussy sore, her womb filled to the brim with cum. The beast still came, still sucking at her shoulder, rumbling in his throat.

By the time he finished, depositing the last dregs of pent-up seed inside her, the sun was high in the sky, the jungle awake with the sounds of nature. Of course, most of the wildlife avoided the couple, save for a few birds overhead or bugs underfoot.

The beast growled, letting go of her shoulder. The matriarch fought the urge to peek, and immediately he began to lick at the wound, dousing the torn skin with his saliva. In seconds, the wound began to close, helped by the mysterious, magical properties of his saliva. He ground against her one last time, making her moan, before drawing his prick out of her depths.

Cerisse groaned, putting a hand on her stomach, to feel that cock leave her. Her stomach bulged from all of the seed occupying her womb, but as the cock began to withdraw, the seed began to flow out, following it. Her cunt was sore, and the thickness pulling out made her wince and moan. Soon the head was all that was left, a flood of cum behind it. With a grunt, the beast pulled the head out, and she watched through her legs as a cascade of cum leaked from her gaping lips. The air caressed her tender slit, making her shiver; due to her quim being splayed open, the breeze reached its way into her channel, tickling her violated insides. He huffed in satisfaction, again licking at her wound. Cerisse nuzzled back exhaustedly, feeling his fur ripple against her skin. A peek to the ground between her legs showed a sea of seed soaking into the soil, and still more semen was streaming from her slit. When her hand returned to her belly, it was still a bit swollen, recovering from being stretched out.

The beast gave one last lick to her wound, before moving to her side, cock softening. He poked against her stomach with his nose, and she gingerly went up to her knees, stroking his fur in response. In his eyes was the same intelligence as before, but satiated and grateful. She nodded, and he turned, beginning to lope away towards his lair. Cerisse watched him go, and when he disappeared from sight, she slumped on her knees, feeling exhaustion creep into her body. The grass became her pillow as she lay back. As her eyes began to close, her sore body shutting down for some well-earned rest, she heard hoof beats nearby, her guards coming to take her home. The ceremony was complete, the village safe for another year.

majicman21
majicman21
1,307 Followers