Appel du Loup Ch. 02

Story Info
Matt makes Haleigh his, in body and soul.
2k words
4.47
22.6k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drifted in and out of consciousness repeatedly. The first time I blearily could see that I was in the back of a limo with a warm arm around me and a huge arm across my shoulders before I went back under. The second time I felt myself being carried and started to struggle before a voice made of satin soothed me and I drifted back to sleep yet again. The darkness was like a protective blanket, a shield against the horrors of the outside.

Finally, I managed to fight my way back awake, shaking the bleariness out of my eyes as I took in my surroundings. I stretched languidly in bed and relished the feeling of silk sheets against my skin. All of a sudden I didn't need to fight off sleep anymore, because I didn't own silk sheets. Sitting up suddenly, I took in the room around me. Maroon curtains with cream threading covered what seemed to be huge windows on one side of the bedroom. Across from me were mahogany double doors with swirling designs covering them and gold french handles. The bed was the same wood as the doors, with a maroon canopy and gold edging. The sheets and comforter were the same color as the canopy. The headboard had a design of two wolves howling to a moon above them, surround by a forest. A single door was in the far corner, and another one was on the wall just inside of the bathroom.

The wall to my left had glass doors leading to what looked like the bathroom. Just as I started to really panic, I heard male voices outside the door. Oh, God, Eric.

That did it. I slipped out of the rich bed, not failing to notice that I wore a shirt far too big for my build and a pair of oversized sweats. I quietly walked across the thick carpet to the curtains, pulling them aside to reveal a balcony. I smiled in triumph as I quickly, but quietly, pulled aside the curtains and opened the door. Just as I began to take a step outside, I felt something wrap around my waist as I was yanked back into the room.

I screamed in surprise and fought wildly, kicking out and biting at my tormentor. Soon I felt myself pulled against a broad chest and muscular arms wrap around me, restraining me. With another scream tears ran down my cheeks.

"Please," I begged. "Don't hurt me, please! I'll give you anything you want."

I felt the man behind me shushing in my ear, trying to calm me. I slowly stopped my struggles, and instead of crying I whimpered softly as my captor whispered soothingly in my ear. I sank to my knees and he followed me down, rocking me back and forth as I slowly composed myself.

"Easy, sweet," he murmured. I shuddered when I felt his 5 o'clock shadow rub against my cheek. "I'm going to let go of you now, but you have to promise to not scream or run. Understand?" I nodded slowly and took deep, calming breaths as he unwrapped his arms from around me. I slowly turned to face him, then gasped at the familiar face.

Matt. It was Matt Prange himself. My shock must have shown on my face, because he got that roguish smirk again and brushed a hand across my cheek. I narrowed my eyes as I fought the urge to lean into the caress. Suddenly, my stomach growled loudly and I cringed with embarrassment. Matt laughed at the sound and stood abruptly, startling me. He offered me his hand with a humored smile on his face.

"Come on Haleigh, I'll get you some food and we'll talk," he said. I shook my head and scooted away on my ass until I hit the wall with my back. That didn't make Matt very happy. His eyes narrowed and his lip curled slightly. The black tank top he was wearing showed that the muscles in his arms were tensed. Instead of fear, though, I oddly felt indignant about the way he was looking at me like I was a meal.

"Problem?" I asked with venom in my voice. After what had happened last night, I was sick of being afraid. I was sick of being the victim. Though, I wasn't stupid enough to not recognize the threat. When I stood up, I pressed as far against the wall as I could.

Matt stalked forward and placed each hand on either side of my head, then leaned forward. HIs forehead almost touched mine as his hazel eyes looked into my blue ones. I could smell him with each breath I took, and the way his broad chest tapered down to his narrow hips practically made me drool through my anger. He had dog tags on and tucked under his shirt. He smelled like the forest and a little bit of cologne...and all male. I was suddenly aware that I didn't have on any panties on under my sweats. Matt took a deep breath through the nose and a small look of amusement cut though the anger on his face.

"You'll do perfectly," he purred, and then I was airborne. I landed with an audible 'Oof' on the bed and before I could sit up Matt was on top of me. He pinned my hands to the bed beside my head when I tried to shove him off and chuckled. His canines looked sharp again like they did the other night, and his eyes had gold flecks in them. When my mouth opened to scream he quickly covered it with his own, replacing my scream with a moan. When he broke the kiss, we were both panting.

"Of course, I can't have someone who hasn't submitted to me join. Especially not you," he whispered in my ear.

"What...what do you mean?" I asked breathlessly. Matt was kissing and nipping his was down my neck as I tried my hardest to ignore the increasing heat between my thighs. Matt took another deep breath through his nose and moaned, nuzzling my neck.

"You are mine, Haleigh. You always were and will always be mine," he said. "And now, I'm going to make you mine. In body," he licked up my neck and I moaned at the flash of desire that coursed through my body like fire. "And soul." He released my wrists and ran his hands boldly over my body, squeezing my ass through the sweats and sucking on my earlobe. The words and questions on my lips vanished and I arched my back, pressing my breasts against his body. It felt like I was being sucked in to his trap, and I wanted to go down the rabbit hole.

Matt brazenly slipped his hands under my borrowed shirt, which I would have bet my life was his, and massaged my breasts. I grew frustrated with the restricting cloth and he seemed to notice. Within a second, the shirt was ripped from my body and his mouth was sucking on one of my nipples. I gasped and tangled my fingers in his hair. He pinched and rolled my other nipple with one hand while the other squeezed my ass. He soon showed my other breast the same treatment and I moaned his name.

I clawed at his tank top and wrapped my legs around him. He broke away from me and peeled off the shirt, revealing his washboard abs and broad shoulders. To put it simply, I went nuts. I leapt forward and wrapped myself around the man who had been in every one of my wet dreams since I had been seventeen. Matt laid me on the bed and kissed me viciously.

"See?" he said triumphantly, ripping my pants away from my body. "You are meant to be mine."

"Yes, Matt, I'm yours," I said breathlessly. He growled in response and stepped back, slipping his pants and boxers off. At the sight of him, my eyes widened and I blinked in surprise. I mean, I wasn't completely inexperienced with men, but I was still a virgin at the ripe age of twenty. Matt crawled up on the bed and pushed me onto my back gently. He rested on his forearms over me and looked into my eyes.

"Are you alright, love? You seem to be a little caucus about me. Are you a virgin?" he asked teasingly, kissing the tip of my nose. I carefully wrapped my hand around his member and estimated about eight and a half inches. With wide eyes I looked at Matt and my breathing started to pick up. If he even fit, it would hurt. A lot.

Matt hushed my rising panic and kissed me passionately. He rubbed my belly in soothing circles with his calloused hands.

"Relax, love. I'll make sure it feels wonderful," he murmured in my ear. His hand trailed from my belly to the juncture between my legs and I closed my eyes when he slipped a finger inside of my tight sheath. He slowly fucked me with it before adding a second finger. Soon, I was humping his hand and moaning as I neared release. When I looked at him, I saw bright gold eyes and his canines looked extremely sharp. However I wasn't afraid. I welcomed it. I loved this strange, mysterious part of Matt and it turned me on immensely.

Right as I neared my climax, Matt slipped his fingers away. I cried out in frustration and he settled himself over me, wrapping his fingers in mine.

"This will hurt Haleigh," he ground out as he pressed the head of his cock against the entrance to my pussy. "I can't stop now." I nodded and wrapped my legs around his waist. He smiled and stroked my blonde curls before guiding himself inside of me inch by inch.

To be honest, it hurt like hell. He was only about three inches in before he hit my hymen. I closed my eyes tightly and braced myself for what I knew was going to happen. With a hard thrust, Matt slammed his hips into mine and tore right through the fragile barrier. I screamed into his shoulder and he didn't move a muscle as I slowly adjusted to him inside of me. It felt like I was about to explode, I was so full. Matt's pubic bone was rested against mine and as the pain faded I ground against him slightly.

With a feral growl, Matt pulled out slightly and slowly began to slide in and out of my tight pussy. Every move sent waves of pleasure and it felt like being split in two with his harder thrusts. I was soon meeting his thrusts and he sat up. He flipped me onto my stomach and before I could move away he had grabbed ahold of my hips and I felt him licking my pussy from behind, sucking on my clit and fucking me with two fingers. It was heaven. When I felt him stop, I moaned my disapproval and he chuckled.

Then, he started fucking me from behind. The position was brutal and I had to spread my legs wider to accommodate him. Soon he was slamming into my quickly and I was climbing toward climax yet again. I kept begging him not to stop and he reached forward to massage my breasts with one and and rub my clit with the other. Just as my orgasm ripped through me, I felt Matt sink those incredibly sharp teeth into the skin where my shoulder met my neck. The pain only added to the pleasure and I screamed his name as blood dripped onto the sheets under me.

Matt practically roared when he came only seconds later, slamming his hips into mine for the final time as his cock expanded then exploded inside of me. I was so sensitive I could feel every vein, every twitch and every splash of come inside of me. Without pulling out, Matt laid beside me and spooned me against him as he pet my hair. We both fell asleep exhausted and I couldn't think about anything but the man who now had me.