Apples

Story Info
They can be fun to grow.
3.4k words
4.49
47.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,696 Followers

The only reason Dan planted the trees was because he was too lazy to mow the darn grass.

His wife Kathy had insisted that they plant the entire front section between the road and the house with that Kentucky Bluegrass.

Before it was a combination or big rocks and weeds, some berry vines that were just plain a genuine pain in the ass.

Even so, it was only a couple of times each year with his dead serious weed whacker, chop the things up all the way to the ground and then when the rains let up, set the works on fire, encouraged with a bit of gasoline and diesel fuel.

That was working just fine until Kathy bought that damned book written by the Al Gore fellow.

"Honey, we just can't be burning, it puts Carbon Dioxide into the air and contributes to global warming.

It was 28 degrees out at the time, Dan had on his heavy coat and the neat red and black wool cap Kathy had knitted to cover his fast balding head.

"Babe, burning is a natural trade off, all we are doing is releasing what is stored in the old plants and then the new ones grow and suck it all back up, it's nature!" He told her.

Hell, it was worth a try.

"That stuff you pour on there is fossil fuel!" She said flatly, her arms across her chest.

Damn book! No way in hell did Kathy even know what fossil fuel was until she read the goddamn thing.

"Carbon Dioxide is a requirement for life!" He tried again.

All that did was get him THAT look.

Six thousand dollars worth of truckloads of topsoil later, right after the bulldozer and plow had turned the entire acre in front to a ripped up barren mess, the huge sacks of seed arrived.

Four grand more for the damned bulldozer and the guys standing there holding their shovels down.

Kathy had carefully picked up all of the boulders, moved them over to a nice little row all the way down the paved driveway.

It almost worked out perfectly, except for the two truckloads of decorative rock he had to buy.

The truth was that Dan did think that looked nice.

Finally carefully groomed and shaped, the grass began to grow. Kathy seemed to be out there all day every day, if a weed dared to stick it's head up she was on top of it.

Man did that Kentucky Bluegrass crap grow!

The first few times Dan used the old push mower to cut the grass, that got old real quick.

"I need to buy a big riding lawnmower, he told her, thinking of the neat one he had seen down at the local appliance outlet. 5 speeds forward, 42" cut, it was green and pretty and even had headlights.

"Don't they make a battery powered one?" Kathy asked him.

"Well, yea, but this one is on sale at $995.00 and the battery powered one is like three times....."

Dan saw the look on her face and sighed. The next day the delivery truck rolled in, the big yellow machine came with a charger and all of the hookups.

No headlights, which pissed Dan off but there was nothing he could do. Once Kathy made up her mind there was no changing it at all as he had learned to his dismay over the years.

That began the misery of every other weekend, out to the shed, get out the overly heavy machine, mow nearly half a day when he could be down fishing at the lake.

The idea of getting around 20 gallons of grass killer popped into his head as he mowed, but he knew what the results would be. Hell, he almost went without dinner for a week when Kathy had found one of his cigarette butts carelessly put out on the ground behind the shed after he had hid there to have one.

The only nice part of the machine was it was quiet, unless she looked out, she had no idea if he was mowing or stopped.

Two long years of that, then one day the little booklet arrived in the mail. It had every kind of plant and tree a person could think of.

The minute Dan saw the photo of the orchard, with almost no grass growing under the leafy trees, the idea hit him.

"Fast growing!" The ad read.

Talking Kathy into it was easy, he mentioned all of the nice fruit production, and the fact that the nice healthy trees would soak up so much Carbon Dioxide they would end up carbon neutral.

"Just think, honey! Our family, carbon neutral, why, we might even be gaining." He cast a sidelong glance to see her reaction.

It worked, well, that and a nice trip to the beach, some sweet lovemaking, hell, he even took her to a fancy dinner and some dancing and did his very best to pretend he was dancing.

Kathy loved to go dancing.

The big truck arrived just a couple of weeks later, ugly little stick looking things with big bundles around the root ball.

Dan hadn't thought about that part.

By the time he got the third hole dug and the things stuck in the ground, he was back inside on the phone calling a landscaper.

Five thousand dollars later, the trees were in. Dan set up an automatic timed watering device, sat back to wait.

Man did they grow! It seemed that the soil was perfect, the southern exposure of their front yard was perfect, too. All of the trees were spaced so the mower would fit in between easily, the little circle of ground cover stopped anything from growing in close to the trunks. He did find out that those ground cover pads raised hell with the mower, he was more careful after he got the thing back from the shop.

By the third year after planting they actually had Apples, Kathy made a few pies and Dan ate a few off the trees. Dan carefully hung suet blocks in each tree to attract the meat eating birds, and he also sprayed them down, making darn sure that Kathy was off shopping when he did. He hid the extra bug spray in the shed behind his tool box, Kathy never went near that.

When the young trees that were now a good 8 feet tall leafed out in the Spring, they did exactly what Dan had thought they would.

The grass found it a bit problematic to compete, now a half hour on the mower and he was all done.

A little bit of grass killer here and there made the rest of the mowing easy, he hid that out in the shed behind the tool box, too.

That was about the time that the new couple moved in next door. Jack Harrison was about his age, his wife Sandy was a pretty little blond. They had a young daughter named Sylvia, for some reason the nickname Syl stuck on her. She was obviously going to be the spitting image of Jack's wife. Same blond hair, even some of the same mannerisms.

Sandy liked to sunbathe, and she wore an on the small side bikini out in their yard. That was fun, she lay there all slicked up with suntan lotion, the top of the outfit rolled down to where the top half of her nipples showed sometimes.

Dan liked that, she was a fine looking woman but there was never any hint at all of anything going on except she wasn't the least bit bashful.

Kathy caught him looking out the upstairs window one day, he might have been able to deny everything except he had his 40 power field glasses in his hands at the time.

She acted all fussed up about that, but then Kathy took to working around the house wearing just one of his T-shirts and she got pretty good at keeping him distracted.

Often the daughter would be out in the yard playing, and Jack didn't seem to be concerned at all with the way his wife looked when she was sunning herself.

Dan spent a lot of time carefully pruning his trees when Sandy was catching some rays. Kathy never even noticed that he could see, although she did enjoy it when he came back inside in the mood.

They all got to be good friends, chatting over the fence. They even had some back yard cookouts. Kathy floored him one day when she tugged off her outer clothes and plastered herself with lotion. Then she lay back and rolled her top down to the top of her nipples, just like Sandy.

Jack grinned at him. Hell, Kathy looked pretty good, she could hold her own. Her boobs were half again bigger than Sandy's, Dan noticed Jack checking her out several times.

For some reason that made Dan feel good, he was proud of his wife, and the way she kept herself in great shape.

Jack even liked to go down and fish off the dock with Dan, sometimes they actually caught a fish or two.

The trees kept right on growing. By the time Dan turned sixty some dozen years later, they were a good 15 feet tall and sturdy. He now was sharing Apples with people all over the neighborhood. There was a dozen different kinds, too.

Then one day he was out checking his crop, he looked over and here came Sylvia. He blinked a couple of times, she had been off to college and he only had seen her a couple of times in the last few years. The skinny little kid had vanished somewhere in there, what he saw coming was probably the most beautiful young woman he had ever seen.

She looked every bit as good as her Mother had looked years earlier, in fact, her Mother still looked downright fine to Dan.

Sylvia had on a halter top that exposed the top half of her breasts, and what looked like a cutoff denim skirt because the hem of it was ragged. Her body was brown from obvious time spent in the Sun, there was not a blemish that he could see on her anywhere.

"Hi, Dan! Mom wants to know if we can get some Apples, she wants to make some pies."

"Sure Syl, help yourself." Dan was a bit flustered, he didn't think much about sex anymore, although he and Kathy still managed a couple of times per month. Even getting older, they both enjoyed those times and Kathy tended to be energetic about it.

Suddenly he was thinking about sex, good lord Syl looked hot!

"Do you have a ladder? Mom wants those big red ones, they make the best pies." Dan looked over at the half dozen Red Delicious trees. Those always got picked first, and the trees had gotten so tall the best Apples were up there a good 10 to 12 feet. The one tree for some reason was larger, with two big limbs one above the other. Dan had worried about that one, it was heavily overloaded with big red fruits on the upper branch, but it appeared to be holding up the weight.

"Yes, I do, but...." There was no way in hell that Dan could go up any ladder, his tree climbing days had ended over a half dozen years before when he had climbed up there the last time. Kathy had found him perched on a limb, hanging on, unable to go up, down, or sideways.

Kathy had ran into the house and called rescue to come and get him down. He had one leg over the upper limb and was hanging on for dear life. His arms had failed him when he tried to pull himself up, and having swung one leg up there, not he couldn't see the next limb down to stand on it.

By then his arms were completely exhausted from hanging on, so they used a lift bucket to get him free, then stretched him out on the ground as Kathy knelt down beside him. She knew that heavy exertion caused his arms to ache, so she started rubbing his arms and shoulders.

The young men had managed to get him back to Earth unharmed, then stood around munching his Apples and grinning at them. It took him a few moments to realize that Kathy had looked out the window and spotted him, then hurried out in just her housecoat. She hadn't grabbed the belt, it was just hanging there held loosely by one hand.

The way she had knelt down had allowed the housecoat to gap open, she was very much on display.

Even at just over fifty, Kathy had managed to stay looking good, and in her concern over Dan's situation she had forgotten her own.

The young men had gotten several pretty good looks at her naked titties and he was fairly sure they now knew she shaved herself completely.

She had blushed bright red and yanked the housecoat snugly around herself when she realized.

Dan started to laugh, then Kathy managed a smirk and a fake poke at him, that caused her to accidentally flash the men a second time. She quickly yanked it back closed and stood up.

When they got back to the house, Dan was fussed up for some reason, the men peeking at her had excited him. He got a nice solid boner going, probably the best one he had managed in years.

He teased Kathy about being a flasher and got her to giggling, as it turned out she really wasn't too upset about that situation at all. In fact, she confided in him that it had turned her on, knowing several of the young men had gotten erections peeking at her.

The men had taken their sweet time leaving, picking Apples and chatting. Dan figured they would still be there watching Kathy but their buzzer went off and they got called away to something else.

That day popped right into his head after looking at Sylvia standing there, he wasn't sure why.

"I can get up there, I want to get out on that limb right there." She pointed at one section of the tree that was really quite abundant with fruit.

"OK." Dan went over to the shed and got his extension ladder. He set it up against the tree, but the ground was uneven, it didn't feel solid.

"I better hold it for you." He told her.

"OK."

Then she started up the ladder. Dan got a good grip, he didn't want her to fall. He looked up to see how she was doing.

It hit him that all she had on under the denim skirt was a thin looking pair of panties. They barely covered her crotch, and had some frilly lace on each side. Her fanny was the same brown color as the rest of her, it was bare.

He tried to not look, after all, Sylvia was his neighbor's daughter, but there was just no way he could not look. Each careful step she took upwards caused her legs to open, then as she got both feet on the next ladder rung, she would lift the other leg.

Dan felt himself getting an erection, and he had no way to tuck it away out of sight because he had both hands on the ladder.

Sylvia reached the main limb and stepped off the ladder. She picked the first few that were in reach, carefully dropped them down to him. Then she looked upwards.

"I need to get out on that limb, do you think it will hold me?" She pointed at the exact same limb that Dan had found himself stuck on several years back.

"I am sure it will, I have been on that one years ago and I am way heavier than you are." Dan was still looking up Sylvia's denim skirt, lord was that a sexy view!

She grabbed hold of the limb, swung her right leg up and over the branch. Now she had one foot on the lower limb, her leg over the branch. Dan had not been able to even reach it that way when he had tried. She bent her knee to hold herself there as she adjusted her grip. The hem of her skirt pulled completely tight, she just could not get all the way up there. She reached down and tugged the hem up to give her some slack, slid her leg solidly into place.

Sylvia was very limber, there was no way in the world any human being could spread their legs any further. Dan could see the edge of her pussy lips on one side, it had slid out of the thin crotch of her pantie. There was a sparse bit of blond hair showing.

She glanced down at Dan. By now he had beads of sweat on his brow, and his face was flushed bright red. It took her just a moment to realize, then she grinned at him.

"I'm sorry, Danny. I didn't think."

"I...uhhh..." Dan quickly looked away.

"Oh, well." Sylvia just giggled, and went back to struggling to get up on the limb. She finally managed it, sitting straddling the limb. Then she reached down with both hands and scooted forward a few feet until she could reach the next bunch. The bottom of her skirt was now clear up to her waist.

It popped into his head that she just might scratch her fanny if she wasn't careful.

"Here, you catch while I drop them down, they won't get bruised that way." She began to pick Apples and drop them to him, Dan caught them and set them gently on the ground.

In short order there was a very big pile of them, some of them were so large he could reach barely halfway around them.

"OK, I am coming down now." Sylvia began to scoot herself backwards on the limb, with her bare legs waving in space. It was amazing that she could keep her balance easily.

"Here we go again!" She giggled, looking down at Dan. He blushed again but knew now she wasn't upset with him looking at her. She grabbed the branch she was on with both hands, managed to roll back over and hang there, stretching out her left leg, feeling for the lower limb.

Once again she was spread completely. But scooting across the limb like that had shifted the crotch of her panty. She was completely exposed, Dan could see her clitoris poking out, the multicolor of her lips looked shiny and damp. They appeared to be very fat and engorged.

It hit him that she was excited to be exposing herself like that.

She hung like that for several seconds as Dan gazed up at her, then she let out another soft giggle. Dan barely managed to keep from dribbling into in his jeans at that.

She finally located the lower limb, slid her leg over and stood up on it. Then she stepped sideways to the ladder, turned and came down it with her back to him. Dan was treated to the same peek a boo with each step, except this time she opened and closed, her hip movements were exaggerated.

Once on the ground, she looked at him with a sly smile. Dan's face was bright red, his cock was just about to burst out of his pants.

"I didn't really mean to get you all fussed up." She smiled at him, reached out and slipping her fingertips inside the buttons on his shirt. The feeling was like streaks of fire against Dan's bare skin.

Then she stepped back and looked down.

"Wow!" She giggled again.

"Did I cause that?"

"Uhhh..." was all Dan could manage.

"Well, I best get these apples over to Mom. I will bring over one of her pies for you guys."

Dan stood there barely under control, he had just gotten a long and detailed look at her slightly hairy pussy and she didn't seem to mind one bit.

Sylvia stopped and turned back to him with a huge grin.

"Tell Kathy she owes me a thank you!" She winked at him.

Dan just nodded, it took him a second to understand that.

"Say, can I come back and get some more Apples in a day or so? I will make you a cobbler to thank you if you help me again."

"Uhh...sure, Syl!" Dan broke out in a grin. He was going to be looking forward to that. He watched as Sylvia walked away, her hips twitching.

Then he headed for his house at a trot.

magmaman
magmaman
2,696 Followers