Appliance Desires

Story Info
I give you a hot shower then use a vacuum to dry you off.
2.2k words
4.35
17.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take you into my bathroom and undress you to give you a hot bath; a really hot bath; almost too hot. Just as hot as you can tolerate. A hot bath relaxes your muscles, stimulates your skin and opens your pores.

I use a lamb's wool sponge and organic, peppermint soap. The organic oil in the soap is a good moisturizer. The lamb's wool makes the soap get really sudsy like the suds machine that you see at the car wash. The peppermint oil in the soap smells really good and invigorating but it also tingles the skin, especially on certain parts of the body. It feels really good. I use the stuff every day. Tonight, I share it with you.

When I have made sure that you are good and clean, I drain the bathtub and stand you under the shower. I have to make sure the clingy soap suds are rinsed off, really well. You have just been sitting in water that is 100ºF. The water from the shower will be warm but, comparatively, much cooler than the water you were just in. I might as well be rinsing you with ice water.

My shower has a detachable head with a long hose. I take it down and turn it on. You jump at the cool sensation of the water. Your nipples get hard in a second. In a few moments, your body adjusts to the temperature and I continue rinsing you off. I turn the knob on the shower nozzle and switch it to a pulsating massage. I make sure every part of you has been well rinsed. I tease you between the legs. The pulsating water makes your legs shake so much I have to pull away before you fall down.

I help you get out of the shower and lay you down on the hard tile floor. We are in my master bathroom suite with plenty of space to lie down. You are dripping wet and the water pools on the tile. Your body still trembles from the water torture you just had. You close your eyes and relax. You expect me to towel you off but the look in my eye says I have something else in mind.

There is a port on the wall, down on the baseboard. It is the connection for the central vacuum system. I hook up the hose and turn it on. It doesn't make much noise but you can still hear the motor running and air rushing up the pipe. I have a specially designed attachment for my vacuum hose. It's made of shiny metal but the attachment has a soft rubber rim that won't hurt any body part it touches. I use this vacuum to suck all the water off your body. I make sure I get you completely dry, front and back. I make sure to pay special attention to the hard to reach places.

The vacuum makes slurping sounds as it sucks the water off your body. The rushing air tickles! I press the end of the hose close to your skin. It makes ticklish vibrating sensations as it sucks against your skin. The rubber end of the attachment keeps you from getting hurt.

I press the hose against your breast. The whirring of the motor gets louder as your ample bosom gets sucked in. The rushing air tingles your nipples, and makes them stand up, rock hard. I trace a path down your abdomen. Your stomach muscles instinctively tighten. The little bit of water pooling in your belly button disappears up the hose.

I prop your feet up on the floor and spread your knees apart to make it easier for me to dry the last part of you with my vacuum cleaner. You are simultaneously aroused and frightened by the thought of a household appliance getting near your private parts but the confidence in my movements tells you that I know what I am doing. I move the hose closer and closer to home base. You close your eyes and wince. Your legs tremble with suspense.

I tease my appliance, slowly, up the inside of your thigh. The rush of cold air against your mound tells you the moment is near. You hear the pitch of the motor rise and fall as the hose repeatedly slurps your lips into its mouth. You can't believe how good it feels. You part your knees and spread your legs. I take a few moments to suck up the water that has puddled on the floor under your bum. The hose makes a farting sound as it vibrates the flesh of your butt cheeks.

I trace the end of my hose along the cleft between your folds. I use the fingers of my free hand to spread your lips apart, exposing your clitoris to the hungry, metal mouth. A fast slurping sound and a shock of pleasure races up your spine as it takes its first bite. Your reflexes cause your whole body to spasm. I pull it away. A few seconds later, it bites again. Another spasm races through you. Two, three and four more times, I jolt your body with my hose. You squeal with delight each time. Finally, I press it there and hold it for a good long time. You feel your clit becoming engorged.

I tip the chrome plated attachment to let the air rush in. A vortex of air swirls around your swollen love button. It buzzes and squeals against the flaps of your flesh. I twist and turn the tool between your legs, adjusting the air flow for maximum effect.

You feel a tingling sensation between your legs. The spinning tornado of air makes your clitoris vibrate back and forth, sending you into space. You can't help but moan and cry out in pleasure as the vacuum repeatedly sucks orgasms out of your body.

It takes a while to recover from your experience. You lay there, staring up at the ceiling, partly smiling but partly laughing at the idea that a vacuum cleaner could make you feel so good.

I help you get up from the floor and finish drying you with a warm towel. I dry your hair with a warm blowdryer. Your warm smile shows that you want to feel the warm air all over your body. It feels hot against your sensitive nipples. I make sure your hair and your body are completely dry before leading you, still naked, out of the bathroom and down the hallway.

I lead you to the guest bedroom. Your eyes widen when you see the fur bedspread. It is red fox fur. It is very soft. You feel excited to sleep, naked, in a fur bed for the first time. The lure of soft fur draws you closer like a giant magnet. Your fingers tingle as they glide through the soft fur. You giggle with pleasure as you sink into my soft, fur bed.

I go to the bureau across the room and retrieve my fur massage mittens. You watch with eager anticipation as I put them on. Your mind runs wild with thoughts of those mittens sliding all over your naked body. No obligations. I just want you to feel fur on your body. You will enjoy it like nothing you've ever felt before. You will feel like you are in Heaven when I massage your boobs with soft fur.

Fur touches down on your shoulder. Your body jumps at the sudden burst of pleasure. I slide the fur along your collar bones and up the sides of your neck. You make quiet sighing sounds as it moves slowly over the rest of your body, short circuiting your pleasure centers as it goes. The fur teases your nipples and swirls around your breasts. It feels even better than you imagined. Tension drains out of your muscles as I ply your beautiful body with soft, sensuous pleasure. It takes me just an hour to reduce you to a gelatinous pool of contented goo.

You lay on my bed, with your eyes closed, relaxing in furry tranquility. You have nearly drifted off to sleep. Then, you feel something soft touching you down there. Your legs instinctively spread apart, allowing my fur to give you a long, slow massage to your most intimate place. You cry out in pleasure as you reach the crescendo. You lay back and relax and enjoy the afterglow of your first "furgasm."

You hear the sound of an electric motor advancing toward you. I am holding a rotating ball of fluffy, white rabbit fur on the end of a long handle. It looks like a modified "Hitachi Magic Wand." It started out as a Magic Wand but I have taken a few liberties with it that I think you'll enjoy.

It still vibrates, just the same as usual, but I have also installed a motor in the end that makes the ball of fur rotate at any speed. It is completely adjustable. Best of all, I have a small control box on the end of a cord. It has a dial that adjusts the speed from very slow, almost imperceptibly slow, to "warp speed."

I give you a choice. You can have the control box or the magic wand.

You choose the control. I get to use the magic wand any way I want.

The vibrating wand advances on you. It teases its way along your inner thigh but bypasses town and takes a long, slow tour of the outskirts. Your stomach contracts as it buzzes over the plains and circles the mountains before zigzagging its way home again. You fiddle with the control and start the fur ball turning, slowly at first, gradually speeding up as it gets nearer. You have played with vibrators but you've never felt anything like a spinning "furbrator" before! You writhe and moan as spinning, vibrating fur does things that you could never imagine. You turn the dial. The fur spins faster. You turn the dial again. It goes faster, still.

You scream with delight. You keep turning the dial but it is hard against its stop. It won't go any faster. I press the wand against you, moving it back and forth, over your quivering mound. Your body convulses with pleasure. The motor whines under the stress. A faint smell of electrical smoke mixes with the scent of your juices and fills the room.

By the end of the night, you have burned out the motor in my magic wand. The spinning, buzzing, vibrating wand of fur has blown a fuse. It doesn't work any more. That's all right. I got my money's worth out of it. I can make another one if I want. It's time for me to tuck you into your bed. I pull back the top layer of covers to reveal a sumptuous nest of soft fur. The bed and the pillows are also made of fur! You smile with anticipation. You are about to spend an entire night with your naked body completely ensconced in fur. You quickly try to jump into bed but I stop you. It feels much better if you let it envelop you S-L-O-W-L-Y. When you are all tucked in, I softly massage your boobs with fur until you fall, gently, asleep. With an angelic smile on your face, you drift off to a peaceful, furry night's rest. I turn out the lights and close the door behind me as I leave.

Sleeping naked in a fur bed causes you to have nice dreams. Soft, furry, sexy dreams; the kind of dreams you never want to wake up from. When you reluctantly wake in the morning, you have an insatiable urge to enjoy yourself in my fur bed. It tickles as you roll around in a heavenly cloud of fur. You pleasure yourself nine or ten times over the span of an hour. Fur has that effect on women.

You finally get out of bed at 10:30 a.m. It doesn't matter because today is Sunday. You can't find your clothes because I put them in the laundry while you were enjoying yourself in my fur bed. The only thing for you to wear is a long, floor-length chinchilla robe that I left hanging on the bedpost for you. Your fingers sink in to the fur when you pick it up. You stroke it with your hand, admiring its deep, rich softness. Your body shivers as you slide it on. The fur slowly swallows your body, whole. You tie the sash around your waist and pull the hood up, over your head. Your body is surrounded by fur. It caresses your smooth skin as you move. Every step you take brings new pleasures as fur brushes your legs and your curvaceous backside.

You walk slowly to the kitchen. I smile as your fur robed figure appears through the doorway. I have already made coffee and bagels. You offer to make breakfast but I don't let you. I cook breakfast.

As we talk at the breakfast table, you ask me if I can repair the magic wand we broke last night. I say, unfortunately, that I cannot repair it.

That's okay. The one we played with last night was just a prototype. The device goes into production, next week. They've already tooled up the factory. The first ones should be ready by next Wednesday.

You'll get the first one that rolls off the assembly line!