Appointment by Card Only Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How would you like to live in a luxurious palace in a warm climate, nothing to do each day but swim in your own pool and be doted upon by maids ensuring your comfort?' Poppy did not know just what to say, but she had a good idea how her evenings and nights would be spent under such circumstances; the thought of being a sexual slave frightened her, but her cock stiffened as her submissive mind indulged in a fantasy similar to that which kept the cock below her hard with desire.

I ...Sir... Master...' Emir laughed and pressed a finger to her sweet red lips to silence her, knowing she could not be expected to give a serious answer to such a life changing question; it would be forced upon her anyway if he offered the right price to her Mistress, and just hearing her voice was all he really wanted.

Her ever so slightly husky tone was sweetly feminine, doing nothing to cool his ardour; the delicate cock and balls were all that betrayed any form of masculinity, and he would have them ringed with the mark of his ownership. The neck of her scrotum would be ringed with a jewelled clasp from which a golden chain would follow the soft pink seam up to a similarly jewelled anal plug. Another golden chain would lead from the front up to a golden ring fixed tightly behind the flange of her pretty pink bell-end; the shaft of her little cock would be sheathed from scrotum to the ring in a bound leather tube. She would know his ownership of her at all times this way, and the remnants of her masculinity would be displayed sweetly. His cock bulged as he thought how jealous his friends would be when the delicious creature was paraded for their visual pleasure only; only he would fuck her.

Emir's erotic visualisation was put on hold as a knock at the door announced the return of Ruth and one of the maids; he stole another soft kiss on her cheek and deftly fondled her soft arse as she dismounted his lap and was led away by the maid. Ruth's face bore a contented smugness as she watched the man's eyes transfixed on the slender sissy as she was walked out. Poppy was relieved when told she could return to her room, though the experience had left her strangely excited. She had felt like an exhibit, which had left her a little scared, but she could not deny the submissive thrill it had given her. Ruth smiled at Emir as his eyes lifted on the beautiful vision having disappeared.

'Well, what did you think? I told you she was special.' Emir sighed as they rejoined the party of suited businessmen, each one eager to see more of what the house had to offer.

'I must have her, I will make her queen of my collection... I will pay any price you ask.' The dominant woman smiled softly, his appetite for soft obedient young ladies and sissies was insatiable and she was anxious to keep him sweet, but she would make sure this particular sissy was comfortable amongst men and fully trained before seeing her go. She also had other plans for her which involved her earning her keep by entertaining others during that training, though she would not allow her to be penetrated.

'As you have seen, she is very tender and needs some training before I can let her go. I will make sure she is kept intact for you, and we can discuss a price later.'

12