Appreciate Good Teachers

Story Info
A husband shares his wife to give her a relaxing night.
5.4k words
4.47
69.6k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rio_
rio_
15 Followers

This is my first story - hope you all like it...

My wife Mia came home from a long day of work. Actually, since it was Friday, this ended a rather difficult week for her. As a teacher, she deals with quite a bit from the children, their parents and some of the administration. Appreciate the good teachers of the world - they deserve it. Anyway, I cooked her dinner while she had a glass of wine and rested on the couch for a little bit. After eating, which also included two more glasses of Shiraz, she announced that she was going to go take a long, hot shower. I told her that when she was done, she should come down and I'd rub some moisturizer body cream into her legs, feet and arms. It was winter and she often gets dry skin. She thought that sounded like a good idea.

About ten minutes after she went up to the bathroom, there was a knock at the door. I went and saw it was my good friend Garrett; he lives in the same town and stops by from time to time. He said that there was a hockey game on and wondered if I wanted to watch it. I grabbed a few beers and we went into the living room and turned the game on. We talked for a bit about some new players on our favorite team, but after a while we grew silent and focused on the game. As we both play hockey, we often watch games quietly on a somewhat cerebral level and analyze plays as they happen.

Mia finished her shower and came downstairs and I heard her walk into the kitchen. I had actually forgotten about what I had said until she turned into the living room, another glass of wine in hand, talking about her week.

"And then do you know what her mother said to me about her...," she suddenly stopped and realized Garrett was there. We both looked at her; she was wearing one of my button down shirts with clearly no bra underneath. Her lean legs, still shiny from the water in the shower, were bare as she had no pants on. She is 27 years old, stands approximately 5' 4" and her athletic little body weighs just over 100 pounds. Her perky 34B breasts gave a nice shape to the blue flannel she had on and her hair, still slightly damp, hung past her shoulders.

"Oh my god. I'm so embarrassed," she said as she started backing up to the kitchen.

"No, this is my fault," Garrett said as he began to get up. "I'll go."

"No, actually it's mine," I started. "Don't leave."

Mia liked Garrett, he was a good friend to us both. "Yeah, don't leave. I'll just go and throw some more clothes on." With that she turned really quickly and I saw a flash of her white panties. She had on a pair of the cute shorts style underwear that I liked.

"Wait," I began. Even though I knew the answer I asked "Mia, do you have underwear on?"

"Um, yeah. Why?" she responded.

"Well, then it's ok. It's just Garrett and then it is no big deal," I replied.

"Yeah, and I even saw you in a bikini during the summer," Garrett said with a laugh. Mia just turned back towards us and gave him a goofy and sarcastic look for his comment.

"Come on, sit down with us and watch the game. I'll give you a backrub too." With that, Mia just shrugged her shoulders and sat on the couch with us. My shirt she had on was long enough that it covered her abdomen. The flannel itself actually ran halfway to her knees. She sat on the couch between Garrett and I with her back towards me and her feet pointed towards him. In order to keep the shirt on her correctly she kept her knees together and pulled down on it occasionally. Throughout the next 15 minutes she gave us details of the troubles she had been dealing with while sipping more on her wine. I gently massaged her back, kneading out knots in her shoulders. Garrett got up and got us each another beer. When he returned, Mia placed her feet on him.

"Is that ok?" Mia said.

"Oh, that's fine," he answered. Then he asked, "Do you want me to rub your feet?"

"Oh that would feel so good. I've been standing a lot lately," she stated.

With that, both Garrett and I continued to de-stress Mia from her tough week. I began to rub her head a little. She responded by closing her eyes and saying that the two of us were giving her treatment fit for a queen. I looked down at Garrett; he was still watching the game but would occasionally look at Mia's feet and legs all the way up until her shirt. With her legs tightly together he really couldn't see anything. His point was right though - he did see her in a bikini that revealed far more than what she was wearing now.

Mia took another long sip of her wine and I moved my hands to her neck, something she loved to have rubbed. Often when we are fooling around, I'll put my hands all over her body; but when I touch her neck it really gets her hot. After doing this for a few minutes I could actually see through her shirt that her nipples were getting hard. I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but I suddenly had an odd idea. Mia had been through a lot - her job was a great deal of work and she got little appreciation from anyone outside of the children in her class. We are a strong couple, we love each other greatly and I thought about how the last few months had been draining for her. She was in a bit of a rut, she was both physically and emotionally drained. She talked from time to time about giving all of herself to the kids and how every action she makes only causes more work. I thought for a few moments about how something 'different' may re-energize her. I wasn't sure how 'different' I was prepared for, but I decided a little push of some boundaries for her could be exciting.

"Hey Garrett," I called out, "next to the couch is some body lotion. Can you rub that into Mia's legs for her?"

He paused for a second and then said, "Sure." I felt Mia squirm a little like she was trying to turn to look at me. She never opened her eyes, though.

I continued to rub her neck gently as I watched Garrett massage the lotion into her feet. He appeared a little reluctant at first to start moving above her ankles, but slowly worked his way up her lower legs. As Mia was leaning up against me, I could tell by the change in her breathing that having two men rubbing her body was having an effect. Garrett moved on to her calves and worked his hands over the curves of her legs. As he approached her knees, she let her left foot fall to the side and opened her legs a little. I actually watched as his eyes traced the lines of her thighs up to her underwear, where only a thin piece of material was separating her most intimate parts from his view. What a great view it was too!

As he worked on her knees and massaged them, I took the lotion with one hand as I moved my attention from her neck to her upper chest. Her top two buttons were undone, so this gave me easy access. I stayed around her shoulders and didn't move to her breasts. I kneaded her shoulders and occasionally swept my hands through her hair. As I repeated this over and over, I watched Mia's chest rise and fall.

"Mia, I'm just going to rub some of this into your stomach, ok?" I eventually asked.

She actually moaned quietly and responded by saying, "How are you going to do that?"

"I'll just unbutton the bottom few buttons of your shirt. I'll leave one or two, that way you shirt stays on," I answered. After a quiet moment and another low sound she gave her approval.

I then started working at the bottom of the shirt, undoing buttons one at a time. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that while Garrett was still rubbing her knees, his eyes were locked on what I was doing. The first button was undone, and the shirt opened up to reveal the rest of her shorts style panties. They seemed so tight on her body, and with her legs somewhat apart allowed us both to see the shape of everything there. I then unfastened the next one, which showed her cute belly button and tight abs as the shirt fell to the side. The next one displayed more of her stomach area, and as I undid the fourth one I realized that none of us three were breathing. I left one button done on her shirt, but because of the way she was laying, the bottom curves of her breast were exposed. It was then that I realized how sensual this must have been for her and how intensely hot this was. It was also clear that she was excited, her nipples were rock hard and protruding from what little of the shirt she still had on.

I then slowly worked some of the body lotion into the newly revealed area as Garrett realized he had spent a lot of time on her knees. He himself took the lotion back from me and began moving up her thighs inch by inch.

With Mia still leaning against me, I took my left hand and returned it to her neck while my right hand continued to rub her belly. Over the next few minutes I let my hand wander a bit to one shoulder, across her upper chest and then finally to her breast.

Mia then let out a moan that, for the first time, Garrett heard. I think she actually surprised herself as she opened her eyes and looked at me. Her gaze then worked down her body to Garrett's hands and then up to meet his eyes - which where now fixed on her.

She smiled at him and then cast her vision back at me and said in a low, sexy voice, "You guys are so good. This really does feel wonderful."

Moments after she said that, Garrett's hands began working up her inner thighs. I could tell that he had reached the point where he wasn't sure what to do, but Mia must have sensed this and shifted her bum a little to the side and opened her legs further to him. Seeing this, I moved my other hand up under her shirt to her other breast and began tracing my finger around her nipple. Garrett, still unsure, looked briefly at me. He was a good friend and had been very respectful. Mia clearly liked the massage we were giving with her and I had passed a certain threshold when touching her breasts. I though of her again and how I wanted to give her something to break up the routine she had been stuck in. I gave Garrett a nod and looked down at his trembling hands as he moved them up over her underwear and massaged her pussy. I could see that her panties were soaked. As he kneaded her clitoris through the small piece of fabric, I brought my hands together and undid the last button on her shirt. It came open slightly, revealing about a two inch gap between her breasts. When I moved my hands back to their previous location, the left side of her shirt slid off of her to display one of her beautiful, milky white tits.

Mia let out a purr, and I could feel her waist start to move a little against Garrett's hand. He was working her pretty well, still gentle and slow, but strong and firm - just how she likes it. I then pushed her forward a little and then removed the rest of her shirt from her body. Sitting up by herself and fully topless, she grabbed her wine and finished it. I took the moment to finish my beer and asked her if she wanted another glass.

"Sure", she said as I got up. She laid back on the couch and actually moved her body a little closer to Garrett, who had one hand on her underwear above her clitoris and was massaging her butt with the other one. Standing next to her, I looked at her beautiful chest, both breasts so perfectly round an inviting. She had closed her eyes again and had seemed to slip back into the relaxing moment we were giving her.

"How 'bout you, Garrett, want another one?" I asked.

"Sounds good to me," he responded. I left the room for a moment to catch my breath and to think about how the rest of this should unfold.

When I returned, I walked over to Mia and held her glass of wine out. As she looked at me and reached for it, I pulled it away from her grasp and held it over her stomach. To her surprise, I poured a few drops out - each landing around her belly button to form a little pool.

As she laughed, I mockingly said, "Opps, I spilled some." I then leaned down and started kissing her belly and licked up the wine.

When I was done, Mia slowly spoke, "So what is going on here?" For the first time, despite what was happening, she seemed hesitant and actually covered her chest with her arms.

Garrett, wondering this himself, looked up at me. "Honey, this is just a relaxing, fun night between friends. You have been under a lot of stress for a long time. You are a great wife and a wonderful friend to me. Consider this just, well, a night to relax you. That's all...unless you mind," I responded.

"Ok then. That sounds nice. I guess I don't mind," she lowly purred and looked back at Garrett. I didn't bother to ask if he minded. With that Mia stretched her arms away from her body, revealing her breasts once again. As she did this her back arched, pushing her wonderful tits upwards and her pelvis against Garrett's hand again. He had stopped rubbing her when she spoke; this action began his movements once more. I figured since Mia was almost naked, I'd take off a few clothes myself. Still standing next to the couch, I unbuttoned my own shirt and removed my jeans and sat down behind Mia. She lifted her head and placed it in my lap.

I started gently playing with her hair and massaging her breasts while wondering where exactly this would go. While briefly in the kitchen I determined I would be ok with whatever was to happen, as long as I was a part of it and Mia and her well being was the focus. Aside from that, however, I had not really planned anything. I realized I wasn't nervous - instead I was happy as I could see Mia enjoying this little spontaneous gift. I moved my hands across her upper body, my fingers traced lines from her chest, along her neck, across her face and through her soft hair. Occasionally I would touch her ear or brush across her lips - I could tell she was loving every moment of our attention. After one of her moans, I moved my hand to her mouth as it was slightly open. As I followed her lips, I watched her head turn and slowly eased a finger in her mouth. She closed it around me and gently sucked on my finger, which I playfully moved in and out. I could feel Mia's tongue moving almost instinctively and smiled at her as she briefly opened her eyes to look at me. I could only think about how beautiful she was.

I massaged her nipples with my fingers wet from her saliva. I watched Garrett as his hands circled from her lower chest to the warm, moist area in her little shorts. He made large passes, starting on her underwear above her mound and moving up the center of her body. There his hands would fan outwards, tracing the bottom of her breasts and then moving down along her ribs and waist. Eventually they would cross her pelvis and return between her legs where he would massage her clitoris through her panties and begin the circle again. As he did this, repeating his motion over and over, his fingers would playfully pull at the band of her underwear each time as his hands crossed her waistline. To my amazement, during one circle, his fingers slightly grabbed hold and Mia lifted her bum off the couch. Garrett gripped her panties more tightly, tugged at them slowly and pulled her shorts down inch by inch. I was filled with unbridled anticipation as her underwear moved lower and lower, eventually showing a light patch of her well trimmed pussy. Garrett's tug relented as he must have been hit with indecision. Mia again must have sensed this and brought her legs up and together which allowed him to easily remove her panties the rest of the way. With that, Garrett finished what he had started and he and I were both rewarded with a perfect view of my wife naked and sprawled out on the couch as she spread her legs again.

There was a silent moment of shock between all of us as things grew still. Garrett was in awe of my wife's beautiful body laying between us; I was amazed that she removed all of her clothing and was letting us fondle her like we were; I think Mia couldn't believe what she had just done. At once, however, a whirlwind of action started. I moved my hands to her breasts and face while Garrett returned his hands to her moist clitoris where we each continued to play with her body.

"Mmmmmmmmm", Mia let out as her body squirmed under our touch. I squeezed her breasts and ran my hands over her neck and throat. I watched as her breathing became heavy and her chest heaved from the excitement. I looked again at her lips, occasionally parting to let cute little sounds come from her. My vision ran down her neck to her chest where her gorgeous tits slightly wiggled as her body squirmed with our touch. Her stomach was still glistening with saliva from where I licked her. My gaze continued to her pussy, so stunning with her pubic hair trimmed so neatly. It was a thin dark brown strip, no more than an inch wide, and it perfectly accented her mound. My eyes then locked in on Garrett's hands as he rubbed Mia's clitoris. This whole time he had been playing with her pussy lips, now swollen and wet. She answered his actions by moving her lower body in response, almost like she was following his fingers. As my vision fixed on his hands I noticed that he shifted his wrist and slowed his movements. I saw as he took his first two fingers and started running them along her slit, slightly deeper and deeper each time. After a couple passes, he pointed them directly into her and held still. I then felt Mia's whole body push herself onto him.

"Ahhhhhhh. Ahhhhhh", Mia said as her chest expanded with her breathing. I held her breast in one hand and moved my other one to massage her neck. I watched as his fingers penetrated her and slipped in. Mia continued to push down until Garrett's fingers were in as far as they'd go. He answered her by moving them back and forth, gaining speed by the second. Mia's head turned and after a minute or two her hands grabbed his and pushed him in further. I was sure the time we took earlier had her at the most heightened state of arousal. As Garrett massaged her vagina, she took one more deep breath and exhaled with some broken noises. I then looked at her pussy, his fingers deep within, and saw a rush of liquid come out. Her whole body tensed and relaxed a few times as the waves of ecstasy from her orgasm hit her. Looking back at her face, contorted in ecstasy, it dawned upon me how I had never seen her orgasm from this perspective.

Garrett slowly let up and then backed off, leaving her laying on the couch with her legs spread wide. He then looked her up and down and said, "Mia, you are so beautiful. Thank you." Garrett looked at me and nodded a thanks as well.

Mia just smiled at him as I stood up and removed my underwear. I traced her body with my finger as I walked from her head to her feet, and then moved in between her legs. I looked at her legs and how they glistened at the point where they converge. I lowered my head to where Garrett had just been focusing and placed my tongue on her. She felt so wet; I don't believe I had ever had her like this before. For a few seconds I just kept my mouth there and felt her warmth. Slowly I then began to explore her lower body with my tongue. As I did this, Mia let out little moans and sighs - her cute little body twisting almost imperceptibly.

Garrett had moved up next to her and drank more of his beer. He ran his free hand through Mia's hair and then brought it down to her shoulder and breast, where he drew tight circles around her stiff nipples. While he repeated this process over and over, Mia let her left hand slip off the couch and reach out to touch him. She moved it up and down over his chest and eventually found skin under his shirt. She tugged at it and said, "Why are only 2 of us nude?"

Garrett paused for a moment waiting to hear any objection from me. I thought for a quick moment but decided it was fine. Given that I didn't respond, he stood up and removed his clothing. Mia's hand never left him, although she could only feel his lower leg due to his position. When he returned, she followed up his leg until she found his thick erection. There she wrapped her hand around it and gently moved it up and down.

rio_
rio_
15 Followers
12