Appreciation

Story Info
A husband shows wife appreciation for his wife.
2.3k words
2.92
7.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lit the candles to illuminate the room and set the mood.

With appreciation and love on his mind, he took some rose peddles spread them about the bed and made a path from the door to the bed. Then he made his way to the living room and turned on some music and walked up to her while she was finishing the dishes and cup her breast in his hands while he kissed the back of her neck. Which sent goosebumps in a wave across her whole body. He turned her from the dishes and took her to the living room and laid her on the sofa with a pillow for her comfort. With a kiss, he said I will take care the rest you just relax. With that, he left and she could hear him finish the dishes and wipe the table. She watched him walk past, as he winked at her and smiled. It wasn't long after that she could hear water running in the bathroom and she just thought he was going to have a bath. The sound of the water and the music made her close her eyes as it was all so relaxing.

Her eyes opened when she heard the sound of a cork coming out of a champagne bottle and the clinking of glasses as he walked into the living room. He sat at her feet. He filled the champagne glasses so they could make a toast. Taking one glass he gave it to her and raise his for a toast and as she moved her glass to meet his he said "To an amazing wife and the love of my life I don't always show you just what you mean to me but here it to my appreciation for what you do every day for me and to show you that it is noticed." The drank and then he took her glass from her putting on the end table by the sofa taking her by the hand he helped raise her up from the sofa and brought her into his arms where he hugged her with such a secure hug. She liked how his arms felt when he wrapped them around her. He kissed her forehead and took her by the hand and he led her to the bathroom.

When he opened the door he had the lights out and candles illuminated the room. He said this is for you and all you do. The water has bath bomb and a mix with different oils. To help keep your skin soft and feeling oh so right. A bath pillow for your comfort and a sea sponge to wash your body with. He took her in his arms and kissed her. As he did he began to undress her letting each piece of clothing fall to the floor. Once he had her naked he let his kisses follow her neck to her shoulder as he led her to the bath. Holding her hand she lifted her leg over the edge and dipped her toes into the water... she felt the warmth and the feeling run up her leg then she stepped all the way in. As he helped her to sit he let her get comfortable and he gave her a quick kiss and said: "You just relax I will come back and I will take care of washing your body for you." With that, he turned, picked up her clothes and left the room closing the door behind him.

The scent of the oils and the candles filled the air. The water warmed her body and his gesture stirred her body. His last kiss sent a little bit of a tingle down to her groin. She had her eyes closed when she heard the door to the bathroom open. There he stood with a tray with two champagne glasses filled and a plate of strawberry's cut up and gently sprinkled with fine cane sugar. What caught her eye more than the champagne and strawberries was that he was naked as well. He handed her a glass of champagne and then he reaches back and took one of the strawberries and slowly brought it over to her. He said I am here to take care of you and feed you these strawberries slowly my love. Having him cater to her was very nice she liked being pampered.

Feeling him scrub her body with the sponge was nice. In some ways, she was nervous because she usually didn't let him see her clean her body but this time he was making it clean for her and she felt like a Queen being served. She likes how his strokes of the sponge felt on her body. As he washed her back and how it gently massage her. How the sponge felt as he came around her side from her back and the sponge came out of the water and up under her arm and over her collarbone. The warm water cascading over her cooled breast felt nice. With his touch and the sponge over her breast and the tickle of the sponge on her nipples send a spike to her groin and she could feel her clit tingle. His movements covered her whole body down the side of her leg and then up the inside and the over to the other and back up the inside of her thigh. Finally, he took the sponge and cupped he eagerly waiting for vulva. The sponge with the pressure from his hands felt oh so good. With the circular motion, she could feel more then the water gets stirred up.

He then took her hand and helped her from the bath. Drying her with a nicely warmed towel... Still wrapped in the towel he guided her in front of him to the bedroom. When she open the door she could see the romance with rose peddle path fit for a Queen and the candles orange light flickering off of the walls and ceiling and the music just so. He brought her to the bed where he laid her down and said now I have some Shea butter to rub all over your body to help keep it soft and just right, and while I put it on you I will give you a full body massage. She was feeling so appreciated and loved.

She noticed that he had even taken the care to put the Shea butter in a bowl of warm water so that when he began to massage it all over her body it would feel soothing and right. With his masculine hands and the butter gliding over her skin, made her body pulse with anticipation as to where his hands would touch her next. She liked hearing his voice as he was massaging her. He was telling her how glad he was that they ended up together and how he understood what she did for him. He said to her he fantasized about making her feel good. Listening to him was making her feel a warm inside.

Then he turned her over onto her back and took the Shea butter once again and filled the palm of his hand. This time he started with her feet and lower part of her leg. As his fingers rubbed her sore aching feet she wished this would never end. She wasn't sure what he was doing but one of the spots on her foot sent a pulse right up her leg and a tingle right to her groin. She was liking that feeling. She like hearing how he adored seeing he ass and when she bent over how it looked. He told her how he loved her moles how her skin felt. He gently pushed his hands up her thigh and onto her belly where he added some more Shea butter... its warmth felt so good with his touch. His hands caressed her sides and up to her shoulders, the pressure on the muscle hurt but felt so good. It wasn't like he was trying to hurt her it was just enough to get the muscle to relax. Then his hands began to glide over her breast her body and mind wanted this to lead to more but she was keeping her secret.

His hands took the soft flesh of her breast in them and as he circled the sensation felt so good to her. The blood began to flow to her nipples and with a light graze of his palms as they went over her nipples was all it took. They swelled almost instantly and the skin from her neck to her breast warmed becoming flush. Any secret that she was trying to hide from not being aroused was gone now. The way his hands moved she liked how it felt. Seeing her nipples hard he now leaned in and with his mouth, he kissed around her nipple the sensation felt overwhelming and she almost wanted to make him stop and then he would switch to the other side and her eyes would close and roll in her head. Her hands took hold of his head and she held it as he sucked, kissed and licked her nipples and breast... and with his caress, she could feel something happening down in her groin. It was like he had a string right to her clit. The pleasure was overwhelming yet arousing and her body had a wave go through it as he gave her an orgasm while massaging her breast.

While her body quivered from the wave his hand reached down and held her clit in his palm. She could feel his finger resting just above her anus and the opening to her vagina. As her body stopped he began to kiss and massage her thighs. First her left leg with both of his hands pushing the warmth of her blood up and to her groin. His touch on her inner thigh stopping just before he touched her vulva. Then to her right thigh. When his kisses followed the warmth of the message on her skin even with his warm breath it felt a bit cool but very sensual. With his kisses just outside of her clit but feeling so good she wanted to feel more she wanted to feel what only he could do for her. She wanted to feel his tongue on her and over her clit. She wanted to feel his fingers inside of her while his tongue was doing what she couldn't.

Then finally she thought that took long but when his tongue touches her clit it shot a charge of pleasure right through her body. Her vagina was already wet and glistening her white wetness made it so she couldn't hide the fact that she wanted him. He tasted her sweetness and his eyes looked up hoping to catch hers looking back at him. As his tongue danced over her vagina and as he did something different as he curled his tongue and cupped her clit it sent another wave through her body and she couldn't stop it with his finger just entering her as soon as he pushed up and touched her g spot her body shook as her orgasm took over. As the wave was just about done he knelt beside her with two fingers inside of her and in a strong in and out and up and down his fingers brings more pleasure to her g spot and his palm gliding over her clit she couldn't stand it she wanted to make him stop but he wouldn't listen he pushed her through the overwhelming feeling and the feeling like she was going to pee to a full body orgasm and as her body quacked, he cupped his hand on her vagina holding her energy for her. When she finally stop the first wave she said she wanted him.

This time he said no first I want you to kiss and suck me. I want to see your eyes looking up at me he said. It wasn't mean because she wanted to feel him inside of her and it didn't matter if it was her mouth or her vagina at that moment. She took him in her mouth and she could feel him getting hard as she sucked more and more. She took him all the way and back out the sounds where making him even more aroused. He couldn't help it his hand was on her head because of the pleasure and before he lost complete control he pulled out and lifted her up and kissed her.

Lifting her he laid her on the bed and prompted pillows under hips to raise her just so and then he entered her with his hard cock. As it went in she felt enjoyed the feeling as they moved together back and forth. He then reached over and grabbed the small vibrating bullet and while he was trusting in and out he held it just above her clit. The vibration of her pubic bone was enough to make her clit swell she was getting close again when he stopped and pulled out. He laid on his back and asked her to sit on top of him. As she lowered her self down on him she began to move her body and he loved the look in her eyes and how she felt in this position. He then gave her the bullet to hold just where she wanted and as they were moving together with the vibrations again built her arousal to the point of no return. She moved faster and faster and then she froze as she came on top of him and as her contractions squeezed him. His body also went to the point of no return and together they froze in complete state of pleasure. She leaned forward and kissed him and he rolled her on to the side and held her in his arms. Sweetheart you are the best and I want you to know how much I appreciate you.