Approval

Story Info
Lucy shows husband her naughty nature.
3k words
4.14
92.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not going for a drink after work tonight are you?"

"Well, I was thinking about it" I debated whether I should push the point that I did go most Fridays for a game of pool and couple of beers with the boys. But there was something in Lucy's barely controlled tone and her excited eyes that made me pause.

"Why do you ask?" I inquired.

"Oh no reason in particular, but if your home for 7 p.m. I'll make it worth your while"

She replied, emphasizing the point by letting her dressing gown fall open to reveal her small breasts. The sight of Lucy's tits and a flash of leg through the widening gown was enough to start a twitching at the front of my jeans. After ten years, Lucy still bought out the horny devil in me. At just five feet tall, thick jet-black hair with pert tits and a firm ass, perfectly complemented with a lustful love of sex that drove me wild. We are only 30 years old and are very comfortable with each other sexually; I still can't get enough of her petite body!

Lucy met me at the door as I stepped in. Nothing could prepare me to the sight that greeted me She was wearing a pair of white knee length boots, white Lycra hot pants that moulded to her so tightly I could see how she trimmed her pussy to a strip in the middle. On top was a tight white t-shirt that was cut so high that every time she raised her arms her dark nipples were visible.

"You look such a slut" I drooled as I moved closer to grab her.

"Really?" She grinned as she stepped back, out of reach. "You better come up-stairs to the bedroom and I'll show you what a slut I am" she laughed as she ran up the stairs.

I walked up the stairs slowly, knowing that my prey couldn't escape. I followed Lucy into the room when the sight of the reclining chair caught my attention. The chair had been moved and placed in the middle of the room. Lucy saw the look on my face and motioned for me to sit down and make myself comfortable. Then stroked her hands up my legs and started to slowly fondle my cock, which needed no encouragement to grow hard.

"Remember how you fantasise seeing with me other men, watching them lick and finger me. Fucking me hard with tongues and hard cocks. Using me as a slut so they can cover me in cum?" She asked in a lusty voice.

"I remember, " I said, finally realising what she was about to do. The thought of my gorgeous wife fucking other people while I watched or joined in was one of my favourite fantasies. We had often lain in bed jerking each other off, talking dirty to each other about group sex or our fetish for voyeurism as Lucy would tell me what she could have these people do to her.

"I have a guest in the spare room waiting to come in and fuck me, if I have your permission?" The last part was said squeezing my cock harder.

It was at that stage all my doubts evaporated and I knew I wanted her to get fucked in front of me.

"Show me what a bad girl can do then," I said, trying to be cool with a heart like a jackhammer.

She leapt up and went down the hallway and into the guest room where I could make out faint whispers. Lucy returned holdings hands with 2 young men! Both were mid-twenties and wearing underwear only. They had short dark hair, obviously worked out and were wearing happy grins. The tallest couldn't take his eyes of my wife as she walked in front of him in those tight shorts.

She sat down on a footstool with a guy on either side and ran her hands up the inside of their legs, finally resting on their hard cocks.

"Enjoy honey, I know I will!" She grinned as she opened the shorts of the guy to her left and guided his cock into her wet mouth.

The guy on the right pulled his cock out and started to jerk it inches from my wife's face. My own penis was screaming to be released. Lucy was a dream to watch as she swapped cock for cock, sucking hard on one while stroking the other, making eye contact with me so I could see what a whore she could be. Each prick was on her lips and she ran her tongue over them whilst her hands worked like pistons up and down the length of them. Her legs were spread open in front of me and on occasions her hand strayed to her pussy to rub hard on her clit.

When she finally pulled away both cocks were straining to fuck her mouth. She got up and walked over to me bending over to free my cock and lick the pre-cum of it. She stood up in front of me and as she placed a finger in her cunt and asked,

"Do you want to see me getting fucked wearing my boots? "Do you want these two studs to lick my pussy, Darling?"

"Would you mind if I let them fuck me in the ass?"

She offered the sticky finger to me. Lucy had never tasted finer.

Lucy then knelt on the bed and the men joined her, one at the front and one at the back. Both started to kiss her on the neck and face while their hands got busy. They were groping and squeezing her tits and ass. They lifted her arms and took off her shirt and licked her nipples while a pair of hands slid down her front to her pussy and began playing with her wet clit. One of the guys reached down and picked up a bottle of massage oil that was next to the bed leg.

" This was well planned," I said.

Lucy looked over and smiled and raised her eyebrows, which seemed to say, "You don't know the half of it". The boys poured the oil down her front and back rubbing it slowly into her breasts and ass. Lucy's breathing got heavier and her eyes closed as she got into being the centre of attention. As her hips were grinding against the hand on her pussy the owner of it ripped open her shorts at the crotch. He then moved her into a doggy style and started lick her pussy from behind, reaching round to grab her hips and bury his face into her wet pussy.

The other dude moved to her face and fed his cock into her mouth. Lucy was pushing her hips back onto the guys face and the fingers that were now deep inside her pussy. She stopped sucking cock for a second and asked me how did she look, getting her ass tongue fucked in front of me. The guy looked up and grinned and replaced his tongue with a finger and slowly finger fucked her ass and pussy at same time. I was astounded to see her like this, almost in a frenzy to fuck and be fucked. Her pussy was so wet I could hear the sliding of his cock entering her over the noise of her greedily sucking cock.

This was the moment that I will never forget, my sexy wife getting spit-roasted by two studs. They were rocking her to and fro on their rock hard cocks muffling her cries of delight. The two lads rolled Lucy onto her back and swapped positions and continued to fuck her for what seemed like hours. Lucy arched her back and came again and again screaming louder with each one. The moans of her companions reached a climax as the guy at her mouth shot his cum onto her tongue and then her tits. I was transfixed at the sight of his spunk running of her chin and hard nipples. This bought the last two to a noisy finish as he pushed her knees to her chin and emptied his load deep inside her. The three lay back on the bed together getting their breathing under control amidst exclamations of how good it was.

After a short while Lucy escorted her new friends to the door, pausing long enough to introduce me to James and Scott. Soon after I heard the front door close Lucy appeared with naughty smile and a giggle.

"Well, what did you think of that?" she asked laying on her side, one leg raised so I had a good view of her freshly fucked pussy with another guys cum slowly leaking out.

"I think you need another fuck" I said desperate to fuck her hard and fast. She moved towards me and giggled as I swept her up and threw her onto the bed and entered her at last. As our frantic fuck reached fever pitch I came in her for the first time of many that weekend.

At one point, during the weekends sex-a-thon, I asked Lucy how she had set it up. The reply staggered me. It also turned me on.

"I met James and Scott in the Gym two weeks ago. I noticed that they kept checking me out and were talking about me. So I waited until I made eye contact with Scott, smiled, gave him a lingering look and left to get a shower. I took my time to give them time to finish up and shower and went to the bar to see if they were in there. They were and when I saw them lookup and smile at me, I decided to test the water. I spent that afternoon in James' apartment sucking dick."

I laughed, "Just sucking dick huh?"

"Yes" She replied grinning, "That day anyway"

I must've looked shocked because she giggled and said,

"I went back to the apartment and decided to play it as goes, y'know, nothing ventured nothing gained. We were only back for ten minutes when Scott had to go back to the car to pick up his gym bag. James leaned over the table and we kissed. By the time Scott had arrived back, he found me on my knees with James's cock in my mouth. He came hard and fast in my mouth and asked Scott if he was up for it. Needless to say, he was and he stepped forward and took up position. I sucked both of them twice and was covered in spunk. I had to rush home to wash up before you got home!"

I was absolute speechless with this and couldn't feel any hornier if I wanted too.

"While I waited for them to recover," She continued, "I pulled my shorts to one side and played with my pussy, I just had to rub their spunk into my wet clit. Scott asked if they could fuck me and I said only if they had a video camera handy. They looked disappointed and said that they could get hold of one. I told them that when they do, they could fuck me then and only then so I could show my husband what a complete slut I've become. James said he was game and Scott asked if they could fuck my mouth again. That time I took both of them at the same time. I called them a week later and set up a date."

With that statement she reached over for the VCR remote and pushed play.

End of Part One.

The screen flickered into life with a brief static flash of snow and Lucy swan into focus. She was sat spread eagled on a couch easing a dildo in and out of her pussy at leisurely pace. She was naked except for a black choker and a pair of stockings that had one leg bunched up around her knee giving the impression that she had quite a time before filming commenced. Scott appeared, already naked, on screen and got between her spread legs and bent his head forward and started lick her wet slit. His tongue was obviously moving with long measured strokes as Lucy lifted her ass of the seat so Scott had total access to her cunt. He reached under her and grabbed her ass cheeks and lifted them up, as his tonguing grew more forceful and frantic. Lucy's eyes were shut tight and was screaming in delight as she approached her orgasm. It was at this stage that James walked into shot and bent down to fondle her boobs and lick the hard pink nipples. After, what seemed like seconds, Lucy screamed to the world that she was cumming and cumming hard. As she lay there recovering both boys planted little kisses here, there and everyone. Her contented sigh was very audible on the tape.

On our bed I rolled Lucy onto her front, laid down next to her and started to finger fuck her pussy. My thumb went to her asshole and circled it around her tight opening. She responded by pushing back onto my hand. I kissed her on the neck and told her that I loved this slut wife business. Lucy said that was good thing as she had more to show me.

James moved to the back of the couch and placed his cock onto my wife's lips.

"Suck my cock slut," He said as he slid his tool against her lips.

She opened her mouth to accept the offering and ran her hands up and down his shaft, squeezing his balls and running her tongue down to them. Scott slid his hands to her tits and squeezed them hard before mounting her. Reaching down he stroked his cock up and down her pussy lips before easing into her sopping hole. Lucy arched her back as she took his length in one fluid motion. As she did so James fed the top of his prick into her mouth impaling her on their hard cocks. This was the second time I had seen her spit roasted, but this time I had it on tape so I could watch it again and again.

The boys withdrew from her and swapped positions, so Lucy could lick her juices of Scott's prick. All three were breathing heavily and a fine sheen of sweat had broken out on them.

"Fuck me harder" She cried breathlessly around the tip of Scott's dick.

Lucy pulled Scott out of her mouth and told James to fuck her doggy style so that she could stare at the camera while he did it. James happily complied as he fucked from behind. All the time he pumped her tight little pussy she looked at the camera and straight at me. I found this the ultimate turn-on as she acted like the dirtiest cock eating bitch ever to be filmed. Scott was stood to one side jerking off as he watched the scene around him. James continued to fuck her with a steady rhythm until she came again and pulled his cock out so he wouldn't come on her. James bent Lucy over further and his head disappeared behind her hips. An even bigger smile crossed her face as James tongue worked its way to her asshole. She gasped as the tongue fucked her ass making lubrication for his first finger and worked in his second finger. He sat there twisting and turning his fingers into her ass as Scott squirted baby oil over her ass. James finger fucked her with his right hand and with left hand spanked her ass cheeks. Lucy's back arched and deep moan left her as her ass was plundered and spanked at the same time.

Scott was growing impatient to fuck this wanton slut and sat down next to her on the sofa. She climbed on top of his cock and eased herself onto his rigid 7" cock. They both fucked each other, as she came down, he pumped up-wards to match her rhythm.

Her lower back and ass were shining from the oil and James finally moved in on her ass. I could see this coming, but my breath still caught in my throat as I watched it happen. He eased his cock into her butt and rocked her slowly back and forth until she finally had stretched wide enough for him to build up a more forceful thrust.

Lucy's breath hitched as she took this intruder into her ass. Scott's hard cock filled her pussy and now James was filling her ass. Already her first orgasm by this double penetration hit her and her moans turned to loud screams of ecstasy.

In real time Lucy was coming on my hand as she talked me through the on screen sex. My thumb was fucking her ass but I could see by her eyes it was James' cock that was in her ass again.

The men fucked her for a long time. They pulled their cocks to the very tip of her holes before plunging deep inside her again. Lucy told me that she came 4 times during that fuck and wished it had never ended. When it did end, it was with a bang!

James' back tensed and with a loud cry emptied his balls deep into my wife's ass. When he pulled away the camera was in a fantastic angle to show his spunk leaking from her ass. With a playful slap to her ass he left Scott to finish the job. Only a few hard thrusts, Lucy and Scott came together and slumped to a heap. As Lucy sat with her head resting on the back of the couch still on all fours trying to regain herself, Scott zoomed the camera in on crutch and the sight of both guys spunk dribbling from her used and abused holes.

On that final scene I shot my come over my own personal slut's face and watched as she licked her lips and fingers clean.

A few weeks has passed since then and I every time I think of that weekend my cock grows as hard as an oak. Lucy has promised me that she has been a good girl, but to be honest I'm more worried about her being a bad girl!