Apres Ski

Story Info
Fun doesn't need to stay on the slopes.
2.2k words
4.38
10.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I lived in Montreal I had a secret affair with one of my roommates. Her name was Sheri, she was 5'6", about 130 lb with a nice body. Her best features were her blue eyes and platinum blonde hair. She wouldn't have believed me if I told her, but there were times she seemed to shimmer.

Sheri was a girl that I'd known since grade three and she also happened to have been my first crush. We were boyfriend and girlfriend before that meant much more than being each other's favorite partner at spin the bottle. High school sent us in different directions and even though we probably hadn't so much as kissed since grade eight, sharing an apartment seemed to renew old feelings.

At first, things were secret, because I was seeing someone else. That situation didn't last that long, though because once Sheri and I started sleeping together, I knew I had to break it off my girlfriend. Once single, there should have been no reason keep things secret, but we also had ex's to consider. On that front, we were both about a year removed from relatively long term relationships with each other's best friend. Aside from avoiding complications, I think we both found sneaking around kind of fun. A couple of ski trips served as examples that typified our clandestine exploits.

Green Trail — La Piste Facile

I used to ski fairly regularly with my friend Dave. Sheri and her friend Yale would occasionally come along with us too. Sheri wasn't the biggest ski enthusiast, but she was a social linchpin. Without Sheri, there would have been no Yale. Not only did Yale give Sheri someone to ski with, Dave also happened to be interested in her. So whenever Dave and I made ski plans, it wasn't uncommon for him to ask Sheri to come in the hope she would invite Yale.

Coming home after one trip Yale sat up front with Dave, while Sheri and I were in the back. The seating arrangement was by design. Since Dave wanted the opportunity to chat up Yale, he would routinely call on Sheri and me to opt for the back seats. In case Yale asked Dave always made sure we had a cover story for preferring back. Usually, it was that we were especially tired and wanted to snooze. To Dave's growing frustration, though, Sheri and I joined in on the chit chat most of the way home. Worse for him, Yale seemed more engaged with the conversation coming from the back.

Finally, Dave declared, "For people so tired you two sure do talk a lot!"

Dave's little plans were always so transparent, Sheri and I couldn't help but snicker. Despite the enjoyment of making Dave suffer, Sheri and I eventually began to play along. We wound down our chatter, allowing Dave to talk with Yale on his own.

As the talk in the car quieted to only the front, Sheri took off her jacket and put her head down on my lap. She pulled her jacket over shoulder, as if ready for a nap. To all appearances, it looked like Sheri was falling into compliance with Dave's plan. That's when I felt her hand.

With the music on the radio and the other two chatting up front, Sheri began rubbing my cock through my ski pants. Enjoying the unexpected surprise, my cock hardened and I began looking forward to getting back to our apartment.

Taking advantage of the darkness, it seemed that Sheri didn't see any reason to wait. Rolling over to face me with a smile that I could still faintly make out, Sheri began opening the zipper of my ski overalls. Reaching in, she found my cock and wrapped her hand around my stiff shaft.

I was sitting behind Dave in the driver's seat and I had an unobstructed view of Yale. If she looked back and given us the slightest double take, it might have been enough for her figure out what was going on in the back seat.

Sheri had my cock in her hand and she was stroking it as best she could, encumbered as she was by my pants. It always feels good when a girl's holding my cock, but the surprise of Sheri reaching into my pants with our friends so close by made it especially exciting. These were the sort of surprises that always made Sheri fun.

When you find yourselves getting away with something like this, the natural thing is to wonder how much farther things could go. I raised my hips and wiggled my ski pants down a little bit more to give Sheri better access to my cock. Now the only thing obscuring Yale's view of my erect penis was Sheri's head.

My cock which was so close to Sheri's face that she could kiss it, which she occasionally did. Not only did she kiss my dick, but after rolling her head for a peak at the others she turned back to take me in her mouth. The snow was blowing outside the car and Shari was blowing me in the back seat. She smoothly alternated between sucking my dick and stroking it.

Having Dave and Yale right in front of us certainly restricted the intensity that Sheri could bring to bear, but the weather slowed down the drive giving her as much time as she needed. Sometimes Sheri would get me close and then at critical times tease me with indolent breaks.

We were getting close to home when we pulled off the highway to get something to eat. Not far from the highway was a casse croute we liked to go to when we went skiing.

Once off the highway, street lights began filing past. Even through the blowing snow, the darkness of the back seat was being interrupted by glow of passing lamp posts. With the inside of the car intermittently being lit up, Sheri abandoned sucking my cock. She pulled her jacket up from her shoulder to make a little tent over my cock to shield it from view. She kept stroking me and my hips increasingly fell in tune with the rhythm of Sheri's grasp. In the passing glow of the lights I could see a mischievous smirk on her face as she worked my cock towards the finish. With the restaurant in sight I unloaded underneath Sheri's jacket and I could feel my fluids splashing all over my crotch. Sheri expertly milked me until last drops oozed over her fist.

As we pulled into the restaurant Sheri released my cock and wiped the sperm off on my skin and the inside of my ski pants. I felt drained and a little uncomfortable with jizz all over my lap. There was a gooey mess chilling on my exposed skin and I could see by the look on Sheri's face that she was quite pleased by the untidy state she'd left me in.

Parking the car Dave asked if anyone else was going to get anything.

I wanted a couple toasties and a poutine, but under the circumstances, I was willing to take a pass. Sheri chimed in with an order though and asked if could get it for her. Obviously amused to send me in to the restaurant with a load of cum in my pants.

It wasn't that I didn't appreciate her efforts, but I would have rather told her to get it herself. Not wanting to draw any attention to myself though I felt obliged to play along. I awkwardly struggled to pull my ski pants back into place, trying my best not to expose myself. All the while feeling the cum smear around even more.

As I stepped out of the car Sheri leaned towards me and in a way that only I could see licked the remnants of cum from her hand. Then she reminded me, "Make sure to get some extra napkins."

Black Diamond Trail - La Piste Expert

Montreal had just received huge dump of snow. Sheri and I were laying back her bed having a cigarette after a nice fuck. Looking out her window we could see that the snow was still coming down. Other than the occasional rumble of passing snowplows the city was quiet under a blanket of snow.

We lay there talking about all the snow and I began thinking that I needed to take advantage of it. Regardless of whether school would be open or not. I was going to cut class to go skiing. Getting caught up in the spirit, Sheri decided that she would take a snow day too. There was a shuttle bus that we could take to a hill in the Eastern Townships. We'd just needed to get up early enough and take the metro to meet it.

The next morning while it was still dark, we trudged out with our equipment to the metro. The sidewalks were still deep with snow, which made the walk to metro a bit tiring. Luckily we would be able catch a few more winks on the bus.

We arrived in time to get first tracks on the hill. The conditions were perfect too. There was so much snow and hardly any people. The best combination.

I did a couple runs with Sheri, before heading off on my own. We met later for lunch and then skied together a bit more until Sheri decided she had enough. She headed into the bar, while I took a few more runs before calling it a day.

Sheri had gotten a head start at the bar, but we still had over an hour to kill. We made good use of the time, leaving Sheri a little tipsy and me wishing we'd brought something to drink for the bus.

When the bus arrived, Sheri went in to find us a seat while I loaded our skies. When I got on it looked like Sheri had pretty much found the last spots where we would be able to sit together.

I packed the rest of our stuff overhead, then Sheri and I snugged-up together waiting for the bus to leave. Once the bus began to move the driver switched off the cabin lights. Taking the cue Sheri to slide her hand inside my sweat pants and began to fondle my innocently flaccid cock.

I turned on my side to partially shield us from the view of seats across the aisle and hoped darkness would do the rest. Sheri rolled to her side too. It was an invitation for me to reach around and let my hand find its way under her waistband to her wet pussy. Even with our seats reclined, laying up against Sheri was difficult. Fortunately, our bodies had the suppleness and determination of youth.

Everything progressed slowly on the bus. We were trying to be subtle as possible to keep from being noticed, but we really had no plan to guide us. What began with some bold fondling just kept building. It was like a silent game of truth or dare with only dares.

Sheri was facing the window and pushed her ass back against my cock, which she still had in her hand. I pulled my jacket over us so that could have a little cover as we spooned. Once the jacket was on top of us, Sheri used my cock like lever to pull down the top of my sweat pants and pressed its naked head again her spine. In response, I ran my hand up from between Sheri's legs to her waistband. Slowly I began working her leggings down over her pale cheeks.

Once they were down around her thighs I began pushing my cock between Sheri's legs and across her pussy. Sheri's head was tilted back and she was looking into my eyes when my cock slide inside her. Her face registered the pleasure of the sudden thrust, but I could tell she was fighting to temper her reactions for our surroundings. I slowly rolled my hips against Sheri and her ass pushed back.

We fucked as quietly as possible. It was slow pleasure and no matter the restraint we showed, it would seem hard to believe that those sitting near us wouldn't have had some idea of what we were doing. Even if the seats weren't wildly rocking, I don't know if I've ever been so aware of the smell of sex. It felt like its pungent heat was burning my nostrils and it seemed inconceivable that the scent could have remained confined to just our seats.

Slowly my cock pushed in and out of Sheri. Nothing was lost in the restrictions of the space or the situation. The regular enjoyment of our reckless fucks was supplanted on the bus ride by the sensual restraint of slow deliberate thrusts. Even Sheri's reactions seemed to teem with satisfaction that she couldn't let escape. As the bus rolled along the twisting roads towards the highway, I had my hand on Sheri's fluffy mound, holding her in place and feeling my cock enter her. Our constricted expressions of pleasure had nowhere to go and just built up in bodies. When Sheri started cumming her body shuddered and her mouth opened releasing a silent moan broadcast on a frequency only for me. Her moan was my herald too. Unable to resist, I gushed inside her, right in the middle of the crowded bus.

Spent after a long day on the slopes along with our surprise final run on the bus, we fell asleep flesh on flesh under my jacket. To any onlookers we finally conformed to the appearance that we had been trying to cultivate.