April

Story Info
April picks up Dave and gives him a surprise
1.8k words
4.07
61.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been another long day at work. I was tired and needed to unwind. Normally this meant going home to watch some T.V. and eat whatever take-out leftovers were left in my refrigerator. I worked and lived in the city. I always walked the 15 blocks to and from work to get fresh air as well as pick-up breakfast on the way to work and dinner on the way home. Tonight however, I ended up stopping by one of the many bars I normally pass to get a beer. Work was stressful and I just needed to relax a bit.

It was a nice local bar. Mostly it consisted of people like me who were there for a drink after work. I found an open bar stool and ordered a draft. I was minding my own business staring blankly at the T.V. watching Sportscenter wondering why anyone watches a sports report with no sound. I noticed all of a sudden that the stool next to me was occupied when I heard a woman's voice order a vodka & cranberry juice. I looked over to see an attractive woman who seemed to be in her early 50's. She had blonde hair cut short and brown eyes. Her legs were shapely and she certainly had a nice rack. Her tight blouse and above the knee skirt certainly helped accentuate her assets. I'm pretty shy when it comes to meeting women. She noticed me looking at her, so I smiled and turned back to sports. To my surprise, she said hello and introduced herself as April. I of course in turn said hello and introduced myself as Dave.

Unlike me, April was very good at making conversation and just started chatting away. She seemed nice enough, so I was happy to keep her company. It certainly beat the alternative of being at home alone. Before I knew it, over an hour had passed and I had already had a few beers. If I counted correctly, April had 4 drinks as well. I was really enjoying myself but needed to take a piss.

I excused myself and April promised to save my seat. She said this in a rather lusty voice, but I figured it was just my imagination. I went to the bathroom and stood by the urinal. I had to piss so badly it hurt. I had so much in me that it was hard to walk straight and it was all I could do to hold it in. The stream came out with full force against the porcelain. I could almost feel the heat from the pee as it left my penis. What a relief it was. I couldn't help but watch in amazement as the stream seemed to never end. I finally gave a few shakes, zipped my pants, washed my hands and returned to April.

She welcomed me back with a big smile and a pat on my arm. She asked how everything came out and we just laughed. The bartender brought her yet another drink, which she drank like she was dying of thirst. She just kept laughing more and more as the alcohol really set in. I was having fun, but as I said, I am kind of shy. I told April it was getting late and I guess I should get going. She seemed disappointed by this and said that she may as well go too. However, when she got up, she immediately tripped over herself. We both just kind of laughed and she held onto my arm to keep steady. "How will I ever get home in this condition," asked April, staring directly into my eyes. I had a lump in my throat and said, "Well, where do you live, I would be happy to help out." She gave me a big smile and a kiss on the cheek. "How chivalrous of you young man," she said.

April lived about 10 blocks from the bar, so we figured we would walk in the fresh night air. She held onto my arm and just kept the conversation going as she had all night. She even laid her head on my shoulder at one point. The more I looked at this 50-year old woman, the more turned on I got. I was hoping she didn't notice the bulge forming in my pants. Or maybe I did. When we arrived at her place, she invited me in. "After walking me home, the least I could do is give you something to eat." Little did I know what she meant by that. She no sooner closed the door when she grabbed me and planted one of the most passionate kisses on my lips that I have ever had. I responded eagerly as our tongues darted back and forth. We just kept kissing like two teenagers in heat. April pulled away and said, "I may be older than you but with age comes experience. And just wait till you experience me! I was getting hornier by the minute in that bar. It became clear to me that if I was going to have my way with you, I would have to take matters into my own hands."

With that she stepped away and very slowly began hiking her skirt up her bare legs. That's not all that was bare. To my surprise she had no panties on and proudly displayed her completely shaven pussy. She rubbed her fingers along her slit and then slowly licked them. "Mmmmmm. My pussy tastes so sweet. I promised you something to eat, so why don't you come over here and eat Aunty April's hot cunt."

I didn't need a second invitation. I was in front of her on my knees in a flash. At that moment, I would have done anything for her. And what she wanted at that moment was oral satisfaction. I licked her slit while two of my fingers slipped into her hot love tunnel. I licked more and more and soon my tongue was darting in and out of her. Her juices were running down my chin. I just lapped up everything I could. I had never been with a woman at least 10 years older than me, but she sure made me see what I was missing. April was loud. Between the grunts and moans, she was yelling out, "Eat me you bastard. Lick my pussy. Eat my cunt." I had never been so turned on in all my life. I could have spent a month between her legs.

Then, all of a sudden, April yelled out, "I have to pee." All the drinks must have finally caught up to her. And without warning, a torrent of hot piss came gushing out of her. "Ahhhhhh, what a relief," was all she could say. As for me, I was strangely turned on by all of this. I hungrily opened my mouth and drank as much of her hot nectar that I could. "So my shy boy is kinky," snickered April. "That's it, drink up everything Aunty April gives you." It just kept coming. She started gyrating her hips so the pee would splash all over my face. She just giggled with delight as she showered me with a flood from her pussy. When the peeing stopped, I quickly lapped up the drops, which were now combined with her pussy juice and sweat from passion. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed me hard into her cunt. Then she started moving her hips again, humping my face like she was in heat. She stopped all of a sudden, pushed hard against my face and let out a shriek as she yelled, "I'm cuuuuuuuuummmming. Oh, yes, make Aunty April cum." She finally let go and I could catch my breath.

I looked up at her and she just had a big smile on her face as she ran her fingers through my hair. I smiled back and told her that nothing could make me happier than to know that I made her feel so good. She grabbed my hand and helped me up. April gave me a big kiss and started tasting her juices by licking my face. At the same time she took off my shirt and undid my pants. I leaned down to lick her very large nipples which was met with a very satisfied moan. Her tits were soft and I buried my head in them, giving special attention to her sensitive aureole. She especially liked it when I lightly bit her nipples.

As I was paying attention to her tits, she reached down to grab my cock. "Wow," exclaimed April. "That's some nice dick you have. It's so thick." I didn't think it possible but that made my cock even harder. April was stroking it and said, "I have the perfect place for that." She then proceeded to the couch and bent over, steadying herself by placing her hands on the cushion. She wiggled her ass and asked, "See anything you like?" I came over and slid my cock into her waiting cunt. She let out a deep guttural moan as I entered her. My balls slapped against her ass as I starting pounding in and out of her cunt. She pushed back and met me stroke for stroke in perfect unison. "Oh Aunty April," I exclaimed. "Your pussy is so hot and wet. "And tight too,"she added with a sly look.

I reached around to caress her tits. "Yes, that's it. Squeeze them hard. Pinch my nipples." She was insatiable. I couldn't believe this was happening. I grabbed her tits and started bucking hard. I could almost feel the friction getting hotter as I thrusted harder and faster. I was fucking her as hard as I could and she just seemed to want more and more of it. Her pussy seemed to be gushing which made my cock easily slide in and out. I grabbed her sides and pulled her hard into me with every thrust, going as deep as possible into that amazing cunt. Pretty soon I could feel April's vaginal walls tighten as she was about to cum. She let out a moan as she came and I pulled my cock out and came all over her ass.

She collapsed on the couch and I fell on to her, completely spent. I spanked her ass a few times which made her wiggle and then I rubbed my cum all over her ass like body lotion. April turned over and slowly licked my hand clean. I then put a finger in her pussy and she sucked on that like a lollipop. "Thank you," I said. "No, thank you!" April giggled. "And I believe I still have a few openings we haven't tried, so don't think about going anywhere." We held each other and started kissing. April got up and said, "But first, we need a few more drinks!"