April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KatJohn
KatJohn
17 Followers

Mark fucked her with his tongue and her body begged for release until she squirted all over his face. He climbed on top of her and she felt his big hard cock as it rubbed against her wet pussy. She tried to maneuver but the restraints kept her in place. Mark untied her ankles and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he penetrated her hard and deep. She clamped her mouth down around Roger's cock and tried to cry out. The sound muffled as it escaped around his dick. Roger let go of the feather and grabbed her chin and fucked her mouth. Both men fucked her so hard her whole body shuddered again and again with orgasm after orgasm.

Mark and Roger stopped and pulled out. Roger untied her hands then laid on the bed on his back and pulled April on top of him. She started rocking back and forth. His stiff cock rubbed her hard from her clit to her ass. She arched her back and Roger felt his tip at her wet opening. She slammed down hard and his cock buried itself deep inside her. He pulled her down so she was lying on top of him as she rode his cock. He kissed her hard and their tongues wrestled.

Mark climbed up behind her and she felt his cock sliding next to Roger's as he too buried himself inside her. She cried out in ecstasy as two hard cocks fucked her at the same time. When one slid in, the other slid out. The rhythm was driving her wild. Her eyes grew wide as she felt Mark's cock sliding in next to Roger's. Then she closed her eyes and let out a moan that was animalistic. The three of them started a rhythm to maximize penetration without getting in each other's way and she squirted several times all over Roger and Mark, getting the bed soaking wet.

Mark pulled out and put lots of lube on his cock. April rode Roger hard and tried to make him cum, but he held back. Mark squatted behind her, grabbed a handful of her hair and rubbed the tip of his cock around the rim of her ass. She closed her eyes and let out a low guttural sound as his cock penetrated her. The three of them got another rhythm going as the two men fucked her brains out. Both of them thrust their cocks into her repeatedly. She peaked so many times her body was almost spent. They pumped her so hard that they couldn't hold back any longer and they both came, filling her gorgeous body with their creamy goodness. They kept pumping, feeling their cum oozing out around their shafts. The three of them collapsed onto the bed. Their bodies totally spent, heaving, trying to catch their breath. Mark raised his head and said, "Damn...we HAVE to do that more often! How about some pizza? I'm buying!"

April and Roger looked at each other and laughed. They knew that this was taking their friendship to a whole new level and it sounded fantastic!

KatJohn
KatJohn
17 Followers
12