April and September

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_M_Patient
I_M_Patient
11 Followers

"So I noticed." I smiled as Babe gingerly took the treat from April's hand with only her lips. As she lowered it to the floor to eat it, Babe shot me a 'See boss? I'm on my best behavior!' look. Shaking my head in amusement, I polished off the last of the sandwich and tossed back the water.

Finishing her last bite, April asked "Where's your bathroom?"

I pointed down a short hallway to the door at the end. "Right through there, and when you are done, come through the second door. You'll see what I mean."

"Okay. Back in a bit," she gave me a long kiss on the lips. I sucked her lower lip, gripping it lightly in my teeth as she pulled away. As she walked to the bathroom, she looked back and gave me a look that would ignite concrete.

Chuckling to myself, I thought "I think she liked it!"

After putting the dishes in the sink I walked in the bedroom. I pulled the condom from my pant pocket and placed it on the nightstand. The one in the car will be okay where it is. I took off my shoes and socks and turned down the bed.

April walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom wearing only a smile.

---

"It seems I over dressed for the occasion," I said. As I began to reach for my shirt buttons, she swatted my hands away and slowly unbuttoned my shirt.

Circling around, she removed it from the back, reached forward and unhitched my belt. When my jeans were unbuttoned and unzipped they dropped to the floor. Circling around once again, she lowered my underwear to my knees.

As she rose, she gave my cock a lick along the underside... and gagged. "I forgot you had a condom on earlier," she said apologetically. "Latex isn't a pleasant taste."

Raising her up, I took her in my arms. "It's okay sweetie... What do you know about different positions for sex?"

She got a confused look. "There are different positions?"

"Oh yes. More than a hundred." Seeing the shocked look on her face, I continued "...but I only know a few."

"You had me worried! I imagined how I'd walk if we did it over a hundred times..."

"I could look them up on the Internet if you want, so we can try them all..." I said trying to suppress my smirk.

She snickered. "No thanks. I would like a good education on the few you know please."

"As you wish. If you don't like something about any particular position, tell me and we'll change it up or try something else. For our first stunt, there's the missionary position."

"Okay what do I do?"

"Most who do this one just lay there and try not to think about how much of a sin sex is."

She laughed. "No, seriously... what do I do?"

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said that," I said. "Lay on your back with your legs spread and knees bent."

"Like this?"

"Perfect."

After I put the condom on, I positioned myself between her legs and slowly eased myself in. It was amazing how tight and wet she was. When I finally had it all in, I started to stroke in and out with long strokes. Speeding up my tempo, I noticed that she wasn't really getting into this.

I slowed a bit and asked "Is something wrong?"

"I didn't want to say anything, but can we try another position? This one just doesn't really do it for me."

I laughed. "Sure sweetie. Turn on your side with the lower leg straight and the upper leg bent."

"So much for vanilla sex. The poor boys back home aren't going to know what to do with you!" I thought.

Straddling her right leg, I slid forward gently burying my cock to the hilt.

"Ooooof!" she gasped as I bottomed out. Grasping her left thigh for leverage I pistoned in and out with long strokes.

"Ohh! H-ah. H-ah. H-ah. H-ah! H-ah! H-UH! H-UH! H-UH!"

I picked up her left thigh and positioned my thigh against her body. Clamping my knees inward with every inward stroke, I put pressure on her pubic area parting her lips and grinding her clit. Within minutes she was screaming in pleasure.

"UgggghhhHAAADDD!!! H-UH! H-UH! H-UH! H-UH!!! ... iiiiiieeeeee!" she screamed as she came and went limp.

Taking great care not to touch overstimulated bits, I dismounted and lay behind her petting her damp hair away from her sweating face. Her eyes slowly opened.

"That was a bit too much. GOOD! ...but too much. Jeez, I'm still twitching! I liked it when you slid way in," she observed once she caught her breath.

"Honestly, I overdid that one a bit. It usually won't be that intense."

"Okay, what's next?" she asked.

Smiling, I cuddled up behind her. "This one is called the spoon. Reach between your legs and guide me in."

Once the head was in, I slowly drew my body up and bent her over allowing my cock to glide in. Gently I rocked her hip in a circular path. Before long she was breathing hard. She tried to speed things up, but I controlled the strokes and kept her pelvis moving in the slow circles.

She flushed, shuddered and gasped as the orgasm that was sneaking up from behind claimed her.

As I drew myself out of her, she breathlessly said "Oh wow, what a surprise. I didn't think it was getting anywhere until the end, then I had that gentle giant of an orgasm."

"I thought you'd like that one after the rougher set earlier."

She just sighed and smiled a contented little smile. Reaching back she gently grasped my cock.

Feeling me still rock hard, she turned and looked at me in shock. "You didn't go off!"

"No, not yet. There's more positions and I want to draw this out a bit. You want to keep going?"

"Oh yes. I'll let you know when I have had enough," she smiled.

"Okay then. This time I want you on your back like the missionary position, but with your legs off the bed."

"Like this?" she asked when her feet touched the ground on either side of me.

"Precisely," I said as I knelt on the floor between her legs. Leaning forward I lined up my cock with her pussy. I noticed that it was becoming red and swollen.

"I better wrap this up soon. She's going to be sore when the endorphines run low," I thought as I leaned forward and pushed in.

"I don't really see the difference between this and missionary... ahhh! Okay! Things line up differently. Oh shit!"

"Damn! All I did was put it in, and I haven't moved since," I thought. "She's all kinds of worked up!"

Slowly I started to lean back and forth on my knees moving in her with long strokes using her thighs for balance. She started to orgasm immediately, and I kept the slow long pace through the first, second, and a third climax. After this I slowed and stopped.

Shaking her head as though to clear a fog, she asked "Is everything okay?"

I rose stiffly. "This position is really hard on my knees. I should have grabbed a pillow or something."

"Well silly, change positions then. Do you know any that are easy on the knees?" she asked with a grin.

"You already know one. Most people call it 'riding' or 'cowgirl'," I said as I lay on the bed on my back.

April squealed with delight as she pounced on me. Guiding me in her she rocked her hips just as she had done on the rocks and slammed it home. As the head of my cock thumped her cervix, an orgasm ripped through her. It looked like an invisible hand played crack-the-whip with her spine.

"I hope her next boyfriend is well hung," I thought. "She really likes it deep."

After bouncing on her knees for a while, she leaned forward gripping my shoulders as though she doubted gravity itself. I lost count of the orgasms she had, as they seemed to be continuous, rolling through her in waves, as she slid forward and back in a frenzy.

I felt a familiar surge start to build, and I slowed her. When she looked at me questioningly, I picked her up and slid out from underneath her. I took a kneeling position behind her on the bed and gently pushed her forward until she rested on her hands and knees.

She was still vibrating from riding, so I drove it in to the hilt. She shrieked and gripped the sheets. Grasping her hips, I vigorously hammered her for a several minutes, driving us both in a frenzy.

With April screaming to wake the dead, neither one of us heard the bedroom door click out of the latch and swing open a little.

Just as we were about to have a massive simultaneous orgasm, I felt a caress that began at my ass and traced down to my balls. I drove reflexively forward, while April felt a stroke from pussy to clit that caused her to drive back against me. As we collided and both exploded in mind-blowing ecstasy, I felt a pop on the end of my cock.

We collapsed on each other and heard a muffled yowl. I rolled left, April rolled right, and my daughter's kitten ran straight off the end of the bed and out of the room, paws and claws fruitlessly seeking traction to make the high speed turn on the hardwood floors heading for the safety of the couch. He had walked between our legs with tail held high as cats do, and hit the sensitive bits just right. We burst out with laughter.

We laughed until I looked at the condom I was wearing. The end looked like a balloon that had popped with shreds hanging off like petals of a flower. Snapping my attention to April's vagina it was clear what had happened. A river of semen flowed from her.

---

"Goddammit!" she yelled at no one in particular. "First time out and I'm going to get pregnant!" She raised up, curling her body to inspect herself which forced copious amounts of cum from between her lips. I have always had a lot of volume.

"Sweetie, it's actually your second time, and I have some good news and bad news for you. Which do you want?" I asked, pulling the remains of the condom from my penis before it constricted blood flow.

"I need the good news right now because I'm at my most fertile. Give me the bad news though."

"The odds of you getting pregnant by me are 5000 to 1 against."

"That's the bad news? Explain," she said. She was mad. Not at me specifically, but the world at large and herself most of all. I hope my news would cheer her up.

"I have had a vasectomy..." Seeing her confusion I continued "kind of like getting your tubes tied for a guy. All semen, no sperm. The reason I wore a condom was that I had no idea you were a virgin, and after that to protect you in case I have anything that doesn't show up in tests."

"So I can't get pregnant from you?" she asked.

"There is still a statistical chance, but even under ideal conditions they are 5000 to one against. It's highly unlikely." I set the alarm clock for a one hour snooze.

She sagged back in bed. "I dodged that bullet I guess."

Patting the wet spot and her still dripping pussy with a soft terrycloth towel, I said "Odds are, yes you did."

"Then why do I feel cheated about this? I don't really want a child, my life won't allow it right now, but some part of me wanted to get pregnant with your kid. I'm confusing myself."

I cuddled up to her and hugged her tight. "Sweetie, don't worry about it. You have endorphins from sex and adrenaline running through you right now and they tend to muddy things up. Let's just relax and cuddle. If we fall asleep I have set the alarm with enough time to shower, get you back home to change, and do the show tonight."

"Thanks," she said sleepily. Her green eyes had an odd, almost wistful look to them.

The next thing I know the alarm clock is going off. Washing each other's backs in the shower would have gone much further, but we didn't have the time. We got dressed and headed out to the car in a rush.

My elderly neighbor across the street who spend his days watching the world go by saw us leave.

"Hi Jake!" I yelled as he waved.

"Hey, you guys have some fun?" he said with a mischievous glint in his eye. "I heard you guys earlier." He noted how April and I were blushing. "Oh, relax. I'm just having fun with you. It was good to see you two. Be good."

As April turned to get in the car Jake gave me a big thumbs up, smiling with all his teeth, natural and purchased. I waved and got in the car.

"Can Jake can keep his mouth shut?" a wide-eyed April asked as I drove off.

I chucked. "Not a chance. Of course, no one believes a word he says either. He just happens to always be right." She just laughed.

Getting serious, I said "There is one thing I wanted to talk to you about. Since I am your first, I did my best to give you the best overview of sex I could. It happened to be a better education than I could have ever dreamed of."

She laughed at this nodding vigorously.

I continued "There is going to be a tendency to latch on to each other. I would like for you resist this and 'play the field'. Discover what else is out there and enjoy life to the fullest. There is much to love and love is infinite, a resource that does not diminish with use. Use makes it grow."

She looked up at me with tears in her green eyes. My heart tightened in my chest.

"I am not rejecting you," I continued. "Exactly the opposite. Should you decide that you want to be with me, my door is always open. Here's my card with all my contact information, including my home address and phone on the back."

She took out a pen and paper writing her email and cell number on it. "I will stay in touch. If I get busy with the gigs and stuff, don't get discouraged. I will talk to you, it just might be a day or five. Okay?"

"No problem," I said.

"In our travels, if either of us ends up in each other's neighborhood, let's make a date. For one thing, it will save on the hotel bills," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"True, but I am concerned about sleep. Somehow I doubt we'd get a lot of that," I observed.

"Sleep is for virgins... we have better things to do!" she laughed.

"What have I created?" I thought.

Arriving at her house came much too fast, even at five below the speed limit through residential streets. "Well, we're here. Do you want me to walk you up?"

"No, my sisters are going to be interrogating me as it is. If they had you to play twenty questions with, we'll all be late for the show."

"You are probably right," I agreed.

"Oh, and another thing. At the concert, let's not fawn all over each other. God knows I want to, but it would probably send the wrong message to the groupies," she smiled sadly.

"Yeah I can see that. Besides, we have a show to put on! Let's make this one to remember."

"Rock the house?" she asked with a grin.

"ROCK THE HOUSE!" I said along with her sisters who had snuck up on her causing her to launch vertically.

The Chrissy and May dragged April upstairs to get her ready while Faye leaned in the window of my car. "How bad are we gonna be?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked, fearing her meaning.

"You said you wanted to put on a show. How much of one?" she asked.

"I want this to be one for the books," I stated with a grin. "Let's give them something to talk about!"

"Okay. Be ready with a white or blue spot on me. You'll know when." She spun on her heel and was gone.

---

I drove straight over to the theater, did the stuff on my list, and made some modifications to my lights program. Considering that Faye plays both guitar and fiddle I had a feeling I knew what she was up to. This was truly going to be one for the history books.

I had no time for a full test. I was going to have to wing it. I knew it was the sex, but I felt good about tonight. I had confidence. I tried the subroutines a little and tweaked the sound for a little more highs. Tonight was going to be a sell out crowd, and those bodies were going to absorb a lot of the high end sound.

April and her sisters walked in and made their final preparations, as did I. April and Faye both shot me a wink. They walked off stage and I put the stage in full blackout before the doors open. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a note. It said:

Love,

Change on the opening sequence. Opening is a drum solo. Spot on me leave the rest of the stage dark. Key the rest of the lights on May's keyboard.

-April the Beautiful.

For the second time in as may days I said "Well, fuck a duck."

With that I set to work. I had thirty minutes of work to do and five minutes to do it in.

The house lights in the old theater dimmed and folks found their seats. There was not an open seat in the house, yet the place was silent as though hundreds were holding their breath. In the darkness I could see motion on the stage near the drum set. bringing up the mikes on the drums I waited for a sign. I almost missed it. In the dark expanse of the blacked out stage I saw a hand raised up twirling a drumstick. My finger found the button for the first spot sequence. On the third twirl the drumstick stopped rotating and dropped sharply toward the surface of the drum. I punched the button.

The spotlight light blazed to life as April struck the snare and bass drum for the first beat. She was playing them hard, whipping the crowd into a frenzy. She wasn't hiding. She was enjoying this, grinning from ear to ear. She knew the crowd was out there, watching her, and she was having a ball. April the beautiful indeed!

I could see motion in the darkness on the sides of the stage now. The girls were taking their places.

Audio synch light scene 8 to audio channel 4, bring up the keyboard, guitar, and vocal mike.

"Okay the guns are primed," I thought.

The crowd was clapping in time with the drum solo's hypnotic canter. On the third repeat of the pattern May hit the first note of the melody on the keyboard and full lights blazed. The crowd went nuts as the girls played with spirit and gusto. We were going to rock the house.

Toward the middle of the set, Faye put down her guitar and picked up her fiddle. She nodded at me and began to play. On the second verse of the song, she was picking up the melody with two strokes of her bow for every note. Then on the third verse they began to pick up the tempo. The crowd was clapping in time and I was trying to match the light sequencing to the maddening and increasing tempo at which the girls were playing. Then I saw it.

Something dropped from Faye's fiddle. It was a piece of rosin. A droplet of molten rosin. As I suspected, Faye had over-rosined her bow. I put my finger on the key to spotlight her fiddle and the air above it in light blue. She winked at me, hit the foot pedal to put the fiddle's audio through distortion effects. She began to dig the bow into the strings at a pressure and speed that should have brought about fusion.

As the fiddle changed it's note to a growl, I hit the spot light just in time to catch a curl of smoke from her fiddle which turned into a thick column. The crowd went wild having never seen the like. Here was a girl who could play the fiddle so hard and so fast it looked like it was ready to burst in flames. Hell, it just might!

The concert went on, blowing away everyone's expectations, continuing to the final number. This was a traditional, gentle song which shifted to a rock and roll beat halfway through. About thirty seconds before the song's transition, disaster struck. I still don't know what happened, but the lights on the controller blinked, and the red display showed "00".

Even though the lights stayed on because of the system's design, it had dumped the program. The only thing I could do from this position is turn the lights off from where they were, manually adjust individual lights with no effects, or reprogram the board.

Cussing like a mad fiend, I began to manually reprogram the board. Twenty seconds to go. I crammed the taped up end of my Maglight in my teeth and started setting up scenes and a simple chase.

Channels 1,3,5,6 full on set scene 1. Channels 2,4,6,7 full on set scene 2.

Fifteen seconds. My fingers were flying.

Channels 1,4,6,8 full on set scene 3. Channels 2,3,5,7 full on set scene 4.

Ten seconds. "I'm not going to make it!" I thought.

Channels 1,2,3,4 full on set scene 5. Channels 1-8 full on set scene 6.

I_M_Patient
I_M_Patient
11 Followers