April in October

Story Info
Navy wife has affair while husband is away
4k words
3.58
78.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to thank my editor; nstygrl22 for making my story a much better read. Hopefully the stories will only get better.

*

My name is Douglas James Mitchell, and I was 38 years old and I had just retired from the US Navy. I had been stationed in Groton, Connecticut for the last 16 years, either on sea duty or on shore duty. Over the years, I have met some amazing people, many have become my friends. Two of them are Mike and April Johnson.

When I retired at the end of September, I was pretty depressed. All my plans over the last 20 years had been destroyed. My wife of 16 years had divorced me, taken my daughter, and taken me to the cleaners. She had taken all the money in our joint accounts, cleaned out our apartment in base housing, took the new car, and disappeared all while I was on weekend duty and couldn't leave the base.

I was devastated. Up until the day she left, we had been making plans for what we would do once I retired. I guess she had other plans.

Anyway, I didn't have any place to go, I was living in the back seat of my 1991 Plymouth Reliant, and I didn't have a job. I was planning to just drive the car off the Gales Ferry Bridge that night and make it all go away. All that changed when I bumped into Mike and April.

They said they had heard what had happened and had been looking for me. They took me to their house and told me that this was where I lived now, until I could get back on my feet. Mike was also in the navy and was being to be sent to school in California in a few weeks and he needed someone to look after April and his daughter.

Mike had talked to a friend at a local radio station and had gotten me an interview for a remote DJ spot, which I got. A remote DJ, is someone who goes to the Hardware Store openings, birthday parties, and hotel Happy Hours. It wasn't much, but it was a job.

Three weeks later, Mike left. He was going to be in school for 6 months, and then be transfered to a new command, at which time April and his daughter would move with him. I had that much time to get back on my feet.

Everything seemed to be going great, until my other brain started rearing its ugly head. You see, April was and I'm sure still is a drop dead gorgeous woman. At 25 years old, 5 feet 2 inches, weighed 118 pounds had long blond hair that hung to her ass, slightly almond shaped dark blue eyes, full lips and a smile that would light up a room, and did I forget to mention the long legs attached to a 36C bust, 24 inch waist and 36 inch hips. I think every guy who ever saw her had a neon sign flashing above their heads saying "I want to fuck her."

After 2 weeks living alone with her, I was no different. She always wore short skirts and dresses, tight tops and usually no bra, and in the morning when I'd get up she would be in the kitchen making me breakfast in a short nightie and shear robe. I was sure that she could see the bulge in my pants every time she looked at me.

Every night I would have fantasies about her coming into my room and asking me to fuck her brains out.

Then the radio station sent me out to do a gig at a hotel in Mystic. It was a high end hotel, with a nice lounge, dance floor, and a great buffet. The room was set up with an elliptical bar with one end just inside the door, tables at that end that ran down either side, and high tables with stools around the dance floor with the DJ table and buffet at the end. Happy Hour lasted from 4pm until 8pm every Friday night. After the 2nd week, I told April about it and she asked if it would be alright if she came to the hotel that next Friday. I asked about their daughter, and she said she would get a baby sitter. Finally, I said OK.

I was sitting on my stool behind the DJ table when I heard a guy whistle, and looked up.

There was April walking in the door. She was wearing a black halter mini dress with drawstrings at the bottom, and 4 inch spike heels.

I almost fell off my seat.

As I looked around, I swear that every male eye in the house had swiveled around in an almost audible click, to stare at this incredibly hot woman. As I looked around the room, I could see elbows and fists being swung and husbands and boyfriends guiltily returning their gazes to the women they were with.

April walked up to the DJ table and gave me a hug and a light kiss on the mouth and told me that she had taken a taxi over since she knew that she would be drinking and asked if she could ride home with me.

I told her that of course she could and she walked over and sat at one of the high tables. I saw the waitress come over and talk to her and saw her point to me and they both appeared to giggle, and then the waitress went away to return minutes later with two drinks. She set one down in front of April and then brought one over to me.

"Your friend over there said she wanted to buy you your first drink of the night," she said pointing toward April.

"Thanks," I replied, "she's with me, so put the rest of her drinks on my tab," knowing that besides getting paid for this gig, I also got a $100 free bar tab from the hotel every Friday.

The waitress walked away and I began playing music. The place started to get crowded, and I lost sight of April for a while and when I finally found her again there was a guy sitting on either side of her. They were junior executive types, with suits and ties, and on the table I could see about five empty glasses.

I decided that I would keep a closer eye on them, and over the next two hours watched as they talked and occasionally danced. April seemed to be having fun and they appeared to be behaving themselves, so when some regulars came over to talk I let my self get distracted. The next time I noticed, she was on the dance floor for a slow dance that one of the regulars had requested and as her partner turned her I could see her head on his shoulder and both of his hands were squeezing her ass. I was about to go out on the floor and stop it when the other guy cut in and slapped his hands away. Obviously he felt it was inappropriate also.

I continued to watch and after a few seconds saw him slide his hand into the top of her dress. You could clearly see him massaging her tits and pinching her nipple. She was not telling him to stop.

When the song ended, they returned to their table and sat back down. Over the next 30 minutes I watched as they each put a hand on her knee and began to slowly push her dress further up her legs while pulling them apart. By the time the 30 minutes were over, they had her dress almost to her waist and her legs spread to where everyone could see her black lace bikini panties from under the table.

Finally Happy Hour was over and as I began to go over to get April the manager came over and wanted to talk about the following Friday, asking if I could stay a couple of hours later for a private party. I agreed and as he left I looked for April, she was no where to be seen. I was frantic. Then the waitress came over and put her mouth by my ear;

"If you're looking for your girlfriend," she whispered, "those two guys just took her to the back parking lot and are getting ready to fuck her little brains out."

"Thanks Sam," I yelled, as I ran out the door, "I owe you."

As I got to the parking lot I ran around looking for them until I saw them beside a car near the back of the lot.

They had her top down and one of them was sucking her tits and pulling at her nipples, while the other had removed her panties and was slipping his fingers between her legs and rubbing her pussy.

As I got nearer I could see the one playing with her pussy slide two fingers into her moist little hole, and heard her respond with a moan.

"Hurry up," said the one playing with her tits, "get your dick in that tight little cunt so I can have my turn."

"OK man," replied his friend, "maybe you should have her suck you while I fuck her, then we'll switch.

"Yeah, sounds good," he replied, as they both started unzipping their pants and hauling out their hard cocks.

At that point I was close enough that I could intervene, and said; " I don't think that's going to happen boys, so put those things away and let the lady go."

"No way, old man," growled the one behind her as he rubbed his cock along her slit and began to push forward, "We're going to fuck her little ass off, and when we're done you can have her back. Until then shut up and you won't get hurt."

"Look over here, "I yelled, as he pushed forward, sliding half his cock into her hot little channel, and as he looked up he saw my H&K 9mm held in a two handed grip pointed directly at his head.

"Oh Jesus, Oh Jesus," he cried, as his dick started to deflate and slipped out of April's pussy, "don't shoot."

At that, his friend looked back from where he was trying to get his dick into April's mouth, and saw the gun and began crying.

You have to understand, that I do gigs at all hours in all kinds of locations and since I am licensed to carry a concealed weapon, I always do. I was also a weapons instructor while on my last tour.

I watched as they began to run away while at the same time trying to get their dicks back in their pants, and had to chuckle as one of them screamed as he obviously got it caught in the zipper.

I went over and helped April up and got her top in place and fastened. Then I looked around for her panties, but couldn't find them. I took her to my car and put her in the front seat then ran back in to tell the waitress that I would pick up my gear in the morning. She said OK and I ran back out to take April home.

As we drove home, April kept moaning and squirming in her seat. Her dress was now up to her hips and with one leg on the floor and the other on the seat I had a clear view of her pussy. I took a deep breath. With the exception of a little arrow of hair above it, she was completely bald. I could see the beads of moisture on her lips, and wanted more then anything to lick them off with my tongue.

By the time we got home, I had a raging hard on and wanted nothing more than to bury my 11 inch dick in her. But she was one of my best friend's wife, and I couldn't do that.

I half carried her into the house and to the master bedroom. I pulled down the sheets, took off her dress and lay her on the bed. I knelt down and took off her shoes and there was that beautiful bald pussy, now just a foot away. My cock was like a rock and my pants tented out in front of me, as I stood up and bent at the waist to swing her feet onto the bed and under the covers. My package was inches from her face when she decided to open her eyes.

"Oh my god," she gasped, as she stared at the bulge in my pants, "You're fucking enormous."

"Shit, I'm sorry," I stammered, as I hurriedly tried to back away.

"Oh no you don't," she said, as she grabbed my cock through my pants and held on, "I almost got gang fucked tonight because I was so horny, don't make me go try to find someone when you've got that monster right here at home."

I could feel my resistance slipping as her little hand squeezed my cock.

"What about..." I started to say, when she interrupted.

"Mike isn't here," she said as she looked me in the eyes, "and won't be for a very long time. I love and need sex, and if I have to, I will go out and find it like I did tonight. If you want to protect me and keep me safe, then you're going to have to fuck me."

Looking down at her, with tears starting to run down her cheeks, I gave in.

"I will not fuck you," I said, and gently caressed her cheek as she pressed it against my hand slowly wiping a tear away with my thumb, and as I bent over, I softly touched my lips to hers and looked into those deep blue eyes, "but I will make love to you, as much and as often as you want, because I love you and want nothing more than to make you happy."

April threw her arms around my neck and pulled herself up, her mouth hungrily seeking mine and as they met our tongues dove into open mouths, flicking and teasing. A little sigh escaped her lips.

"And I love you," she moaned, "I have since the day we met. Now please get undressed and get in bed."

I stood up and removed my clothes, and as I removed my briefs and my cock jumped into view, she smiled;

"I never imagined it was so big, "she sighed, " but I want that thing in all of my holes. I know the Ex made you get a vasectomy so you can't make babies, so I want you to fill me with your cum. I want to feel it running down my leg, dripping out of my ass, and sliding down my throat as I swallow it."

"Your wish is my command," I said with a half bow and flourish, and heard her giggle as I climbed into bed.

I lay there for a second, marveling at the amazing woman beside me then began slowly running my right hand up from her stomach to her delightful breasts doing lazy figure eights around them both going higher with each pass until I reached her erect nipples.

I bent my head and gave each nipple a playful nip with my teeth and then ran my tongue over each one before proceeding up her neck until I reached her lips, carefully circling only the outside edges as she tried to capture my tongue and draw it inside. I then worked my way along the right side of her face and down to her neck where it meets the shoulder. There is a little pocket of nerve endings at that junction that are very sensitive, and I drove my tongue hard into it and lightly bit and sucked that spot.

I felt her start to shake, and ran my fingers down her arm to check for goose bumps. They were past her elbow. I then started moving my mouth back down her body, stopping to suck each tit completely into my mouth while flicking the nipple with my tongue again. I felt her start to squirm and her muscles twitch and knew she wasn't far from her first orgasm of the night, so I quickly ran my mouth down her stomach until I reached my target.

I opened my mouth slightly, just enough so that as I gently lowered my head, the hood over her clitoris was pushed down exposing it. I then sucked it into my mouth and ran my tongue around it. It was at that moment that her body stiffened and began to shake and she screamed in pleasure.

As she finally settled back down onto the bed, I reached down between her legs with my right hand and pushed my middle two fingers, with my hand palm up, past her lips and into her pussy. Once inside I pushed in until my index and little fingers were flush against her puffy lips

and placed my thumb on her clit. Slowly I began to withdraw my middle fingers with them slightly bent so that they hit her G Spot.

I saw her eyes go wide, her mouth drop open and as I stuck my fingers back in and repeated the process her whole body began to convulse, and as the convulsions subsided, I knelt between her legs, placed the head of my penis between her swollen pussy lips and then thrust all the way in until I knew I was almost bottomed out and slowed down to gently touch her cervix.

When that happened she came again, this time squirting her juice out around my cock. I started to slowly pump in and out, letting her adjust to my size and then after about 10 minutes began picking up speed. I set up a steady rhythm and then bent over so that my elbows rested on either side of her upper body with my hand across her chest. I began to pull and pinch her nipples while I drove my cock back and forth into her until I felt her body once again begin to tense as she began her most intense orgasm of the night.

When her body started to relax I could see she was covered in sweat and having difficulty catching her breath, so I slowly pulled out of her and gently kissed her lips.

"I know I had a little too much to drink," I whispered, "but I'll try to do better next time."

"Better," she squeaked, as she looked up at me, "you mean to tell me you can do better?"

"Oh yes," I stated, "This only lasted slightly over an hour, I'm usually good for at least three."

"Three...Three hours, like that?" she stuttered in a tiny little voice.

"Yep," I chuckled, "and as soon as you've recovered a little I'd really like to cum in your ass."

At that point, for the first time, she looked down and saw my still rock hard cock, and her eyes got big.

"You haven't cum yet?" she gasped

"Nope," I smiled, "I wouldn't let myself, after all, I did promise to tight little ass tonight didn't I."

"How long..?" she said then hesitated, at a loss for words.

"Honestly," I laughed, "the longest was just over 6 hours, but that was with two girls. The longest with one partner was 3 and a half."

We cuddled for about 30 minutes and then she sucked me and I finally fucked her in the ass and allowed myself to ejaculate. You see, I had already had 5 or 6 dry orgasms, and that's the secret. If you don't let yourself ejaculate, there is no recovery time needed.

When I woke up the next morning, I found all of my clothes had been moved into the master bedroom and she was making a large breakfast. As I walked into the kitchen she came over with a cup of coffee and gave me a kiss.

"I moved all your things this morning," she said, "you won't be using the other bedroom. Now eat your breakfast, because we need to get your strength back up, I have plans," as she turned and opened her robe to show her naked body underneath.

For the next five months we made love all the time, at home, in theaters, in the car, in the woods, anywhere she could think of to do it, we did. But I knew it was coming to an end. Mike had finished his school and received his orders to a submarine out of San Diego. I had secretly found a job up in northern Maine, and when she took her daughter and went out to California for a couple of weeks to look at houses I packed up all my things and when she called to say they had found a house and would be returning in a few days, I left.

I left her a note saying good bye and that I was sorry and not to try and find me, and that more than anything I wanted her and Mike to be happy. With tears in my eyes, I left Groton and have never regretted my decision. That was 12 years ago. After what I had done, I could not face Mike.

Until now! Last week at a convention in Boston, I bumped into Mike. When he saw me he ran over and threw his arms around me and we both cried like fools. I asked him how everybody was and he told me that his daughter was now 13 and had a 10 year old brother named Douglas James.

When he told me that, I choked up and began to cry.

We sat down and had a drink, and the question that I had been dreading all these years finally came out.

"Why did you leave before we got home?" he asked, "April cried for weeks after you left."

"I couldn't face you." I replied, with my head in my hands.

"Why?" he asked, with a smile, "was it because you'd been fucking the hell out of my wife?"

I suddenly felt cold, as if someone had stepped on my grave.

"You know?" I asked softly, still not able to look him in the eye.

"Of course I knew," he laughed, "She told me everything. I was just surprised that it took so long for her to trip you."

"Huh," was the most intelligent thing I could say at that moment.

Then the truth came out. They had planned it all. April had confessed that she loved us both long before my divorce and could never be completely happy with only one of us, and much to my amazement Mike had understood. After the divorce and his assignment to school they had schemed to get me into her bed without him there to find out if it could work. They were going to tell me when they got home that day and ask me to live with them in a shared relationship. When I left it had ruined everything.

"Doug, we've been searching for you ever since," he said as he took my hand, "So can you please come home where you belong, April needs you."

That night at the hotel, I called April and we talked and cried for hours, until finally I agreed to quit my job and move to California.

12