April May

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dennisclee
dennisclee
28 Followers

Even JB was surprized at how easily April accepted the hypnotic commands.

A few hours later she was delivered to a house in the suburbs. She wore a pink tube top and a white miniskirt, sans panties. Her face looked like something a silly little girl of ten would paste on to look like a doll; pink glittery lipstick, heavy mascara, long lashes, eggshell blue eyeshadow and plenty of tangerine colored blush. To the five horny guys she looked like Christmas, Easter and Halloween all rolled into one.

The guys started a game of poker, and one by one excused themselves to go to a back bedroom where they would screw April, their adoring and adorable little fuck doll. Most of them were pretty nice and straight about the sex, a blowjob and a missionary hump was all they needed. But one guy, Oscar, had a mean, sadistic streak. She yelled as he pulled her around the room by her hair, just warming up.

Oscar took of his pants and sat on the bed in his boxers. He'd worn them all week and they were stained from sweat and piss. He was a skinny guy with a long think cock that made a huge indentation in his shorts, the big round knob falling below the bottom edge of the shorts.

"On your knees." He took a long drag of his cigarette. April fell, genuflecting before him. "Now suck it." She went to pull it out of the boxers. "No, dumbass!" He slapped her once, hard. "Suck it through my skivies. Take the shorts in your mouth and get ot all wet."

Through the fog of her induced stupidity, April managed to understand the order. She leaned forward and put her lips to the cloth of the shorts. Their was a pungent odor and taste that repelled her for a moment, almost making her want to vomit. A moment later however, the warmth for Oscar took over and she suck his cock through the material, drolling sloppily as the texture of cloth combined with the thick weight of the hardening rod beneath it, began turning her on. She felt humilated and her face was flushed. How could she be such a common piece of ass? Oh, but God she loved him - in her mind she believed he had her heart, mind and soul in his pocket.

As the sun came up and JB returned to collect her, April had a few physical suveneirs. From four of the poker boys she had a cunt and a belly full of jizz, and from Oscar she had a fat lip, black and blue marks on her nipples from alligator clamps, and matching cigarette burns on each side of her pussy lips. And yet the girl was happy in a punchdrunk kind of way. Her brain may have been addled but her vagina was anything but. If she were counting, she'd had seven orgasms that night. Even as they drove away, April leaned back against the passenger side seat and thought fondly, lovingly and hornily of the boys who had just used her like a shitwipe, the new pains throughout her body a warm and pleasant reminder of a job well done, her lovers being well served. As her hypnotist drove he glanced over at the weirdly contented girl and chuckled. He'd fucked up her mind but good.

JB didn't sell April to a pimp right off. He took her down to a strip club know as the Pitt Stop and had her meet Abel Grantif, the head honcho. Right away April's thin frame and small breasts made Abel suspicious of her age.

"She's been 19 since for three months now," JB produced her driver's license and birth certificate, having anticipated the crude club owner's qurestion. "And she loves to dance. Loves swinging that cute butt of hers in men's faces," he laughed.

"That right, honey?" Abel blew smoke in April's direction.

"Yes, Sir." She smiled as sweetly as she could, bit her lower lip like a shy child and stood coyly knockkneed and pigeontoed like JB had programmed her to do for the occassion. JB had known the club owner liked girls who acted young and dumb. He'd even had her go easy on the makeup, as well as wear a pleated short Catholic schoolgirl skirt.

"So, let's see it," Abel stretched to turn up the CD player, which was kicking out some phat beats by the Chemical Brothers.

Immediately April went into her sultry bump and grind, licking her lips and gyrating her ass. Somewhere deep in her head a voice murmered that she had once been a good girl and she was now acting like a whore, but that voice was quickly obliterated by an overwhelming wanton desire. She was dancing for JB and his friend, and she loved JB.

Abel Grantif liked what he saw. "Now strip. Do it slow. Remember, you have three songs onstage once an hour. You want to have your top off by the end of the first song, your bottom off by the end of the second, then collecting tips in your garter while you show everybody your pussy for the finale."

All the intricate instructions were making the newly-stupid slut dizzy, but she tried her best to follow them because her lover was smiling, and so was his friend, so this must be important. She was up on Abel's desk by the end of the third song, wearing nothing but her white schoolgirl shoes, lace socks and the garter JB had remembered to have her wear.

This girl is good, real good, the boss thought. And she's cute too. He felt a stirring in his dick, which actually wasn't all that common anymore since he'd seen so many girls stripping every day, he'd become jaded. He peeled off a twenty from a wad of bills he always kept nearby for show, and placed it in April's garter as she girated her engorged bald quim near his face.

"Oh, my gawd!" she gushed. "Thank you, Mr. Grantif, sir."

"My pleasure, Sweetie. Now get under the desk and suck my cock while your manager and I do a little negotiating."

* * * * * * * *

For the first few days, April lived in that office. Abel liked her around that much. He also wanted her to get the feel of the place. She met the other girls, who mostly treated her well, though some were suspicious and jealous of her because she was getting so much of the boss's attention.

One of the girls, who called herself Modawna, took April under her wing to 'show her the ropes', so to speak. Modawna was a beautiful black girl who had like April been a student at Pitt until she met JB Neuman. Neither of the girls were aware conscously that they were victims of mind control training, the black girl even told April that she had been intensely in love with JB.

"But now," a huge bright smile crossed Modawna's face, "I found the true man of my dreams. I am deeply in love with Frost-T, my personal manager." April was curious about this, because she couldn't imagine falling out of love with her wonderful JB.

Madawna showed the new girl around the various sections of the premises. There was the stage, the bar, the front audience seats, the sidewall audience booths that the girls called 'the blowjob seats' because they were equipt with pillow padding on the floor for the girl's knees as they knelt to suck the dicks as the customers relaxed and watched the show. It was all for an extra cost, of course. There were also five small cubicles behind the stage equipt with small beds and sex toys for the johns who wanted straight fucking, ass fucking, or perhaps something a bit rougher involving bondage, spanking or whipping. On the weekends the sex rooms were very busy, and sometimes even had lines outside the doors, so that Abel had to impose a twenty minute limit on the room activity. There was even a seperate little bathtub room for customers who wanted to piss on a girl. It was all for an extra price, and there were quite a few wealthy gentlemen who paid a very expensive yearly membership fee to be allowed total access of the facilities and the strippers. These members could also, for a seperate fee, take a girl home for a night. Occassionally a girl wouldn't come back from such nights, and the rumor among the strippers would be that she had been bought as a sex slave.

By Thursday Abel felt it was time April start dancing. He thought he was clever in inventing a stage name for her, 'April May', which he posted at the bottom of the list of strippers on the poster outside the club.

That night before getting dressed JB held her face in his hands, gazed deep into her eyes and said her secret trigger word. The next thing April knew, she was in front of a room full of men, swaying her booty as she sassily sauntered across the stage, dressed in a sheer pink thin-strapped top and a pretty pink thong hiked above a shiny black micromini skirt. A packed crowd of randy males were hooting and hollering for the new girl.

"Give it up, guys!" the MC's voice had boomed over the heavy trip-hop music, "for our first-time hottie, sweet little APRIL MAY!" The rauchous cheering that followed made April feel happy and horny, and she smiled brightly as she sashayed down the runway toward the poll. She loved these guys, each and every one of them, and she was going to give them a great sexy show.

to be continued...

dennisclee
dennisclee
28 Followers
12