April's Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're very beautiful April," Julia said.

"You're beautiful too," April responded softly.

"Now for the final position," Julia said.

"Final?"

"Yes," Julia said. "The position you wanted to do on me when I was sleeping."

April had planned to simply bounce on top of Julia as she woke up. She hadn't thought that far as to whether Julia would go along with it, or if she would be scolded. Somehow though, everything turned out better than she had expected.

Julia and April switched positions now with Julia laying down on the bed and the strap-on sticking straight up into the air. April carefully sat on top inserting the strap-on into her pussy.

"Remember, start slow," Julia said.

Julia directed April's hands to be above her own shoulders on the bed so that April leaned over and hovered as the strap-on went inside.

"Start moving up and down," Julia said.

April did as she was told. She slowly moved up and down on the strap-on feeling it inside her. She watched as Julia stared at her breasts which touched Julia's face every time it April took it in. The long nipples close in on Julia's mouth as her tongue reached out each time to lick. Julia's small hands found their way around April's waist and onto each butt cheek.

Breathing in and out slowly April continued this pace. It wasn't just the feeling of the strap-on, it was also the idea that there was a woman with her who was engaged in this activity. A woman who saw her nakedness without showing her own. It was a sense of vulnerability for her when being so tall she didn't feel vulnerable most of the time.

April bounced up and down working herself up again. Her breathing became more and more rapid before she stopped and pulled out.

"What's wrong?" Julia asked.

"I'm too tired," April said. "You already took it out of me."

"Alright," Julia said.

April pulled herself off and Julia stood up and took off the strap on.

"Get back in bed," Julia said.

April lay there and Julia snuggled herself up against her. They kissed again with their tongues intertwining. There was still some of her own taste on Julia's tongue. April fell back weak and tired as Julia watched her eyes closed. She moved her face down to April's nipples to look at them once more. Julia had never seen nipples like that before, she was amazed at the shape.

She closed her eyes and both women went to sleep with Julia snuggled in April's arms and pressed against her.

In the morning April woke up with Julia sitting on top of her. She found herself still naked as Julia sat on top.

"Tell me April, what's made you so depressed?"

"Depressed?"

"I could tell the whole time," Julia said. "Apprehension doesn't escape my lips."

April looked at Julia's patient smile. The 40 year old woman and the 18 year old were as different as they could be, yet the small was dominant over the big.

"My parents both died two days ago," April said. "This cabin belonged to my uncle who is also dead, but he passed the deed to me and told me to come here whenever I needed to clear my head."

"I'm sorry," Julia said. "How did your parents die?"

"They died skidding off the road," April said. "Last night, I know I came onto you. I know I probably shouldn't have but I'm just not thinking clearly."

"April," Julia said. "Do you love me?"

At the question April blushed. It was a question she couldn't answer with a straight face. Julia was someone she wanted to be with very much.

"I..."

Julia interrupted her by sucking on her nipple drinking the milk that started to flow in the morning.

"I know the answer to that already," Julia said. "Since you're lactating do you have children?"

"Uh... no," April said. "I'm lactating because I was born with an abnormal amount of prolactin in my body."

Julia heard but continued to suck as April did her best not to moan. Julia saw this as breakfast. April eventually began to squeal as the sensation was too much. Her breasts filled with milk quickly enough where she would need to pump every few hours. It was difficult but she managed to be discreet. Only her parents had known about it. For years she carried a manual breast pump with her everywhere.

"April, come back with me to the city."

"Back with you?"

"Yes," Julia said. "Marry me."

12