April's Boy Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh," April sighed happily when she felt its presence.

It felt even better when the handsome young man thrust forward again and an inch of his big, hard shaft burrowed into her pussy. April spread her thighs farther apart and hooked them around Johnny's legs. The next time she felt his cock plowing into her, she flexed her muscles and fucked back to meet him. Almost three inches of the welcome visitor plunged into her pussy, sending waves of intense joy throughout her body. One more combined thrust, identical to that one, and his entire shaft was imbedded in April's needy pussy.

She raised her arms in a silent invitation; Johnny recognized it and lay atop her with his forearms under her shoulders. April squeezed his legs more tightly with hers and gripped his upper arms in her hands. "Let's just lie here like this," she suggested.

That was fine with young Johnny because the lady's talented pussy muscles were massaging his cock and sending pleasure throbbing through his body. It may have felt even better to April, for she had her pussy filled with the nicest and biggest young cock that had been there in a long time. She could already feel another climax starting to stir deep within her and wanted to slowly bring it to as momentous a finish as she could.

After a minute of joyful inaction, Johnny started to slowly draw his cock out of the pussy that felt so good. He stopped with just the head still inside, paused a few seconds and started to plunge back into the inviting pink hole. April felt the hard shaft surging into her pussy and pulled with her legs and hands to meet his slow stoke. Their bodies came together with a satisfying wet sound, accompanied by moans of bliss from the man and from the woman.

Once again they waited to enjoy all the sensations until Johnny pulled his cock back and plunged it forward again. April thrust back to meet this one too and it was even better than the first had been. Her pussy was wet enough that she no longer needed to pull on Johnny's arms to meet his body and she started to use her hands to caress his back and sides instead, even reaching down to his tight tushy. Over and over they fucked with long, slow strokes and she could feel herself getting closer to coming again. As her climax grew, her movements became more erratic but she still remained in control of most of her muscles.

To reach that level, she needed more action on her clit and April knew how to get it. "Just stay there and let me do the work under you," she suggested.

Johnny had no difficulty with taking directions from the older and much more experienced woman so he raised his body slightly to give her more room to move under him. April grasped his arms again and pushed on them, sliding her pussy from around his cock. She stopped when the head remained in place and pulled with her legs and hands until the entire shaft was imbedded again in her pussy. The next stroke was identical but, when she started engulfing his cock for the third time, Johnny realized how to make it better for both of them. He thrust forward and down, scraping the upper edge of his cock against the base of the lady's clit.

April moaned in bliss at the more pleasurable feeling, which was what she wanted. "Yes! Yes! Like that!" she urged him.

The next time she pulled her pussy away from Johnny's cock followed by sliding back to envelop the giver of joy, he thrust forward the same way. When their bodies came together, there was a pleasant wet sound and her juices splattered over both of them. "Keep doing that!" she exclaimed.

As the sexy woman slid back and forth under him, Johnny had no problem in doing what she wanted. He thrust forward every time, raking his cock against the base of April's clit, an experience completely new to him and more erotic than anything he had ever felt. His climax was mounting rapidly but he wanted to avoid coming as quickly as he had when his cock had been in her mouth.

April could feel herself growing steadily closer to coming, a truly delightful sensation. She completely surrendered to it and the movements of her body grew wilder. Her hips started to swivel under her but her legs kept their grip on Johnny so, instead of thrusting out past him, they jerked his rather small body around on top of her. Besides the movements of her hips, she was rocking from side to side as she slid on the bed. The stray thought shot through her mind that she was glad she used new, high quality sheets so she would slide easily but mostly she just thought about her imminent climax.

When it struck, she sang out about that glorious event and clamped her legs together even more tightly. Her hands let go of Johnny's arms and she wrapped her arms around his neck and held on while he continued driving his cock in and out of her pussy. Although no longer sliding back and forth under him, her movements were wilder than ever and she yanked him all over the bed, which was, fortunately, wide enough to contain the couple during her gyrations.

"Oh, god," April cried aloud when her orgasm swept over her like a tsunami. All her muscles clenched, arching her back and driving her pussy against Johnny for an ultimate time. After her orgasm, her body relaxed with her legs releasing the man above her while her arms flopped loosely at her sides. Her movements as she climaxed were enough to push Johnny past the point of no return and he grunted and sighed as he climaxed, pumping a big gusher of cum into his condom. He kept fucking in and out of April until he had ejaculated twice more and then he was done and collapsed on top of her.

They lay in a happy pile, reveling in the excruciating pleasure they had just shared until his cock softened and slipped out of the pink hole that had made it so welcome. Neither of them spoke until he started to get off her and that was when April broke the silence.

"That was just wonderful, Johnny. You made me come like I haven't come in a long time. Twice. I hope we can get together some more. A lot more."

"It was great for me too, April, and I'd love to get together again."

"You can come over here any time you want. And come a couple of times once you're here." They grinned at her pun and she continued. "Just give me a call first because some of the time I'm not home and sometimes I have other things I need to do."

"I'll do that. How about tomorrow afternoon?"

"That would be perfect and I'll be sure I'm ready for you just like I was today."

As they got dressed, April was smiling with her wicked thoughts about the tryst they had just enjoyed so much and about the one they would be having. "This horny old lady is gonna be a lot less horny in the future," she promised herself.

12