April's New Curves Ch. 02

Story Info
April's adventure continues.
2.9k words
4.37
52.6k
54

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks, everyone! Most of the comments from part one were so nice and supportive! =)

Here's part two. Enjoy!

*

April spent the night snuggled in her daddy's arms. It felt wonderful to be held, and the feel of his naked skin on hers was both intimate and erotic. Unable to resist her charms, her daddy had rolled her over in the middle of the night to wake her up by plunging his engorged cock into her slippery pussy. He fucked her nice and slow, and April loved it. She moaned and humped him back until he dumped another load into her. Then she slept the best sleep of her life.

The next morning, April woke with a smile to her lips again. She stretched languidly and opened her eyes to see her daddy looking down at her.

"Good morning, baby girl." He leaned down to kiss her slowly while his fingers plucked at her nipples. Her toes curled in response.

"Hmm...." she replied.

He gave her ass a squeeze and rose out of bed. "Come on, let's shower together."

April's eyes followed her father's body as he made his way across the room: completely naked and confident. Her eyes drank up his broad shoulders, narrow hips, smooth muscles, and his yummy cock, bobbing up and down with each step.

When she wanted to get out of bed, she found that she felt shy all of a sudden. Things seem different in the light of day, and she didn't have the confidence to walk across the room completely nude, like her father. She looked around and didn't see any clothing within reach. She gathered the comforter and wrapped it around herself, as she stood up. However, the covering was thick and cumbersome. She wrestled with it, as she dragged the rest of it like a train behind her into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" Her father inquired, as he watched her battle with the comforter.

She stopped and blushed, not realizing he saw her being clumsy and silly. She also didn't want him to know that she was shy about baring her body to him, which didn't make sense, as he had already seen all of her.

Understanding came when he saw her burrow herself further into the comforter. "Sweetie, you don't have to hide yourself from me."

He approached her and took the covering from her shoulders and dropped it to the floor. Her hands reflexively came up to cover her breasts. Gently, he took her wrists to remove her hands from her breasts and kissed one palm then the other. He looked into her eyes: his blues met her browns. "Don't you know how beautiful you are?"

Speechlessly and breathlessly, she honestly answered "no" by shaking her head.

He led her to face mirror in the bathroom, as he stood behind her. "You have the face of an angel: big, beautiful eyes with a sensual mouth that I could kiss all day..." He leaned around her to kiss her in the corner of her mouth. "...flawless creamy skin..." He traced a fingertip from the side of her neck, across her shoulder and down her arm. She shivered in response. "...a slender, graceful neck..." He brushed her hair over her right shoulder and kissed the left side of her neck. "...and your breasts are just magnificent, with the sexist nipples I have ever seen." He cupped her tits and pinched her nipples. They hardened immediately.

April could barely stand his slow seduction. Her legs felt weak and moisture gathered in her pussy, threatening to spill out at any moment. She tried to push her ass back against him, but he evaded her to continue his exploration of her body.

"You already know how much I adore your pussy." He hands moved down her body until they reached their target. He slipped two fingers in to feel her wetness. "So pretty and tight: always so wet and ready for me." He stroked her until she moaned with desire.

"Daddy! I need you!" She wriggled back, trying to brush against his penis with her bottom, but he ignored her need. Instead, he leisurely brought his wet fingers to his mouth to taste her, even though she could that his cock was completely stiff and hard behind her.

"...and your ass. What an ass! So round, luscious, and succulent." He squeezed both ass cheeks appreciatively in his big hands.

He spread her cheeks and saw her juices dripping down from her hungry cunt and couldn't wait any longer. He used a knee to part her legs and grabbed her hips to pull them back. She fell forward a bit and grabbed onto the edge of the bathroom counter to steady herself. She was quivering in anticipation.

"Now! Please!" She begged.

He stroked the outside of her pussy with the tip of his cock, causing her to part her legs wider and to thrust her ass up higher behind her. She was almost panting. His cock found the opening of her cunt and pushed inside. Her wet, hot slit slowly opened up for him; her still-tight pussy gripping him hard. He groaned when he was buried all the way inside of her. He fucked her hard and fast this time: both of them feeling the urgency.

"Open your eyes, April!" He commanded. She obeyed; she had closed her eyes when she found the sight of them fucking to be too graphic. "See how beautiful you are when you take my cock inside of you." He grunted, not pausing in his hard fucking. "See how your lovely tits jiggle and bounce as I fuck you!" His fingers dug into her hips, as he pounded her from behind. Both of them enjoyed the sight of their joining in their reflection.

He couldn't believe that he was fucking his beautiful daughter, who was a virgin less than 24 hours ago. "I love the sight of you with your legs spread and taking my cock from behind."

His pounding and his dirty talk made her cum, as her pussy throbbed and clenched around him. "Ahhh, ahhh!" April cried out as she came, but daddy was still hard and his cock continued to plow into her relentlessly. Soon, she could feel the next orgasm building up inside of her.

It felt better and better with each thrust of his dick inside of her, and her the sound of her cries were filling up the bathroom around them, along with the sound of his balls slapping at her.

"Daddy! It feels so good," she moaned. "Your cock is soooo big and hard." He was filling her up so good, her pussy swelled and throbbed around his hard flesh. She moved her ass back with each thrust to help his cock impale deeper into her cunt.

"Your pussy's the best I've ever fucked. Take it! Take my big cock!"

"Yes! Yes, daddy! Fuck meeeee!" She came around his dick again, triggering his orgasm. He fucked deeper and deeper into her, as cum spurted out of him and into her sopping cunt.

When she recovered, she lifted her eyes to look at her reflection. She had never felt more wanton in her life. She stood in her father's bathroom, naked, having just been fucked, cumming twice, with their mixed juices running down her legs. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes had a contented, satiated look to them. She looked and felt... sexy.

"See?," her father indicated to her reflection. "Beautiful." He kissed her shoulder.

From then on, she spent most nights in her daddy's bed. He worshipped her body, pleasuring her, and taught her how to please him. He didn't want her to wear anything to bed, so he could caress her and fuck her whenever he choose to. Sometimes, he would ask her to strip when they were home alone, just so he could have the pleasure of seeing her naked body move about.

They had sex in every room of the house. He had bent her over the kitchen table, laid her out spread eagle on the dining table, and they spent many evenings on the couch where she had lost her virginity: his cock often buried in her mouth or her pussy. They even did it in her brother, Jay's room. They laughed and giggled when they fucked in his bed, turned on by how taboo and forbidden it felt. Jay would sleep in the bed, completely oblivious as to what had happened in it.

One day, daddy took April shopping for new clothes. He picked out skimpy tops and short skirts for her, then took her to the changing rooms. There was hardly anyone in the store, including staff. Seeing no one around, he went into the dressing room with her.

"Put this on," he held out an outfit that he chose. She pulled her t-shirt off over her head and took off her jeans. He hardened at the sight of her naked tits and her brief panties. She slipped the tight top with the plunging neckline on and stepped into the short skirt, pulling them up. The skirt was so short, it barely covered her ass.

"How do I look, daddy?" She asked as she turned around and modelled for him.

"Fuckable," he groaned. "Take off your panties." She obeyed as he sat down on the bench in the changing room. He undid his pants and took out his cock. "On your knees."

She quickly dropped to her knees and eagerly took his dick into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip then worked her lips up and down his shaft, taking him deeper and deeper each time. She had discovered that she had a weak gag reflex and could take him completely down her throat. He groaned, loving the feel of her tight throat closing around his hard cock. She swallowed a few times to take him all the way in, squeezing his dick in the process. He didn't last long, shooting down her throat. He grunted as he came.

"No, don't take me out yet. Keep sucking, baby," he commanded.

She did as he asked, and soon, he was hard again.

"Okay, get up, face away from me, and sit on my lap."

He angled his dick up, so that when she slowly sat down on his lap, she took his cock into her hot, slippery cunt. She moaned as he entered her inch by inch. There was a mirror on the back of the door in front of them, and she knew how her daddy loved fucking in front of a mirror. He could see her pink, wet pussy and her big tits heave up and down.

She bounced up and down on her daddy's cock. His hands reached up to pull down her skimpy top to reveal her big breasts. He massaged her tits and pinched her hard nipples. Having her tits played with and having her daddy's hard cock stretching out her pussy was too much for her. She moaned as she came, squirting and spasming on his dick. His hand covered up mouth to muffle the sound, as they were in a public place. He grunted as he came inside of her.

He refused to give her panties back to her. She left the store wearing her newly purchased outfit but with no panties. Cum slowly dripped out of her cunt with every step.

Her dad kept her in skimpy outfits but rarely allowed her to wear bras or panties.

One day after classes, when their father was still at work, April was in the kitchen, making a snack. She was wearing a thin, tight t-shirt and a short skirt. Jay, whom she hadn't really seen in awhile, walked in. He gaped at her when he saw her newly developed endowments on full display. She blushed at his stare but was also a bit flattered.

"Whoa, April, did you get a boob job or something?" He asked.

"No," she mumbled, her cheeks getting redder.

He sat down in a kitchen chair, placing himself eye-level with his object of fascination. "I don't know... ," he pretended to sound doubtful. "They don't seem real. You oughta take off your top and let me have a feel to decide for myself." He was joking, but she didn't think so, as she was used to following her daddy's commands. He was completely shocked to see her take her shirt off and straddle his lap topless.

She was shy as she sat there with her tits bared. He was the second person to see them. What if he found them unappealing?

Jay gaped at her again. They were the biggest and most perfect tits he had ever seen in his life! Any thought of the inappropriateness of touching his sister went out the window at the sight of her partial nudity. His hands went up to grope her, as if they were magnetized. He gasped, "They're so big and firm!" He squeezed them together and buried his face between them. He sucked and licked at her nipples until they became tight, little nubs. She started writhing around on his lap, grinding her crotch against his hard on.

She was curious about his erection, as she had only ever seen her father's. She loved her daddy and her brother. Why not do with her brother what she does with her father as well? She reached into his pants and took his penis out. It was shorter than her dad's but thicker. She was intrigued by the differences between the two that she has seen.

His cock was already engorged, but with the feel of his sister's hands on it, it throbbed until it ached. Jay thought that this was going too far and wanted to stop her, until she started jacking him off. Then all of his ability to stop her abandoned him. He threw his head back and groaned, as she used two hands to stroke him. She jacked him maybe ten times only when he exploded in her hands. Cum gushed and gushed out of him onto her hands.

She gave him a shock when she brought her sticky fingers to her mouth and sucked off each one, and another shock when she dropped down to her knees and took him into her mouth. She gave such a good blow job, taking him deeper and deeper into her mouth. No girl had ever deep-throated him.

Overcome with lust, he felt like he had to fuck her right now! He pulled out of her mouth, grabbed her and sat her up on the kitchen counter. He saw that she wore no panties under her short skirt when her parted her knees. Seeing her tiny, pink, wet pussy drove him even crazier, and he plowed into her all the way in a single thrust. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held on, as he pistoned in and out of her tender cunt. His eagerness and roughness turned her on even more.

"Ohhhh, Jay!" Her head fell back, her long hair sweeping the counter behind her. He leaned down to kiss and lick her tits that were bouncing up and hitting his chin. Her cunt felt so tight and warm around him. He couldn't believe how sexy his sister looked: naked for a short skirt bunched up around her hips and taking in his wide cock. He looked down and watched as her greedy little cunt swallow up his dick. It felt like it was clenching down on his dick each time he withdrew. It was like heaven each time he plunged in again.

It was too much for him. He could feel that he was going to erupt again. He reached down to stroke and pinch April's clit. She cried out as she came around his cock, bucking her hips. Seeing that she was cumming, he fucked her harder and faster to cum himself. He pulled out to fulfill a fantasy he has always had with a faceless girl: he aimed his cock to shoot cum all over her tits.

He thought she would be horrified, as he felt horrified at himself that he had done such a thing. Instead, she reached up and rubbed his cum into her tits. It was so hot! He couldn't help himself. He started kissing her passionately on the mouth, while his hands went to take over rubbing her slippery tits.

Aghast, he tore his lips away and stepped back from her. "I'm so sorry, April! I didn't mean for any of this to happen. What's wrong with me? How could I do this with my own sister?!"

She hushed him, "Shhh! It's okay. Didn't you enjoy it?" She closed the few steps between them and pressed herself against him.

"Well... yes."

"It feels good, and we're not hurting anyone. So what's the problem?"

Looking down at her big tits pressed against his chest, Jay couldn't think of a single problem. His arms came up, and his hands found themselves squeezing her ass under her skirt. She leaned her weight on him and put her head on his shoulder.

"Okay," he said. His resolve, not strong to begin with, crumbled. "But we can't tell dad."

"It's our little secret," she promised, smiling against this throat. It will be a challenge: fucking her brother and her father in the same house and keeping them both in the dark about the other person. She couldn't wait!