April's Problem

Story Info
What Do I Do?
5.7k words
4.14
66k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1988
lover1988
208 Followers

A one hit wonder I created on my phone over a period of 4 to 5 weeks back in September of 2015. I hope you enjoy. Thanks for editing Todger65.

************************

What do I do!

April sat in the car looking at paperwork. What she had in her hands was the paperwork from her OBGYN. She was pregnant, why did this happen she asked herself.

__________________

Three months ago........

"Honey, I'm going to be late coming home tonight. I have a late meeting that will most likely run past 6pm." Josh said to April as she fixed a bowl of cereal. Josh was an investment banker. He was so good at his job that April did not have to work. The kids college funds were still gaining money. He had pretty much had them set for life. "Ok, I'll have supper ready at 7pm and fix you a plate if you are not here."

She made sure that Luke and Sarah were up. Sarah was 15 and Luke was 10. They were good children and stayed out of trouble. Sarah was always willing to explore. Luke was shy but loved to hang around with Sarah. It annoyed Sarah but she figured as long as it kept him out of trouble and also did it as a favor to her mother. She got them ready for school, dropping Sarah at her bus stop and drove Luke to his middle school. Sarah asked to start riding the bus so she could hang out around her friends and not be tied down by Luke.

April dropped Luke off and went to the grocery store. She got steak, pasta, corn for the meal tonight. She went back home and laid down to relax. She woke up at 1pm, got a shower and went into town to just do a little window shopping before picking Luke up. Sarah had volley ball practice. Sarah's friend Jessica and mother Jill was going to drop her off after it was over. She didn't buy anything but thought some stuff was nice. She went and picked up Luke at 3:30 watching him walk to the car alone. She figured that he was lonely. Josh was a good provider for them but he lacked in the fatherhood side and didn't interact with them well. She had cut Josh some slack as his father was always in and out being a truck driver. She figured at least he was there for them.

April started supper just as Jill pulled up with Jessica and Sarah. She waved to them as Sarah got out. Sarah went and started on her homework. As promised, supper was ready at 7. April grabbed her phone from the table and saw a message from Josh. 'Sorry A, I had a late walk-in. I'll be tied up for most of the night. Don't wait up for me.' She made him a plate just in case he got home and was hungry. She sat and ate with the kids, talking about school and Sarah's volleyball team. She stayed up a little bit after 10 waiting for Josh. She went to bed and fell asleep.

She woke up to being alone in the bed. It was 7am, she woke up Sarah and Luke like usual. She looked at her phone and didn't see a text. She dropped Sarah at the bus stop and took Luke to school. She was approaching her house when she saw two police cars on the side of the road and a third vehicle in front of them. She pulled into the drive way and got out. The two officers got out of their vehicles and walked to the front door where April was.

"Mrs. April Wells?"

"Yes." She replied.

"I'm officer Simmons and this is Sergeant Jacobs. May we come in and have a word?"

"Okay."

"What is this about?" April asked as they all sat down.

"Mrs. Wells, do you know where your husband Josh was last night." She was becoming worried now.

"He texted me at 7 last night saying he had a walk-in and that he would be working the rest of the night. Why?" She asked.

"Mrs. Wells, I regret to inform you that the Williams County Sheriff's Office found you husbands car off in the woods on Highway 12 this morning. It appears that he possibly fell asleep while driving. I'm truly sorry for you and your family's loss." April just sat there.

It took about 5 minutes for it to sink in. Her husband was dead, killed in a car crash because he worked all night exhausted and tried to drive home failing to do so. Crying but trying to hold it together. "I need someone to pick my kids up. Sarah is at Williams High School and Luke is at Wright Middle School."

"Yes Mrs. Wells, one of us will go and pick them up."

Sgt. Jacobs got up and went to the door. A counselor from the Sherrifs Office came in and sat with her and Officer Simmons while Jacobs left to go pick up her kids.

_______

"Ms. Wells, I'm Sgt. Jacobs and I've been asked to come get you and your brother Luke." She followed Sgt. Jacobs to his vehicle and picked up her brother. Luke asked her why the cops were picking them up. They arrived back at their home. Opening the door, they could see their mom who had been crying.

"Mom, what's wrong?" Asked Sarah.

"Kids, your father was driving home last night and had a wreck. He didn't make it." Instantly Sarah started to tear up. Luke sat there emotionless. She came over to them and hugged them both. The counselor stayed a few hours to help them grieve. They were all a mess. Sarah retreated to her room and cried. April sat and held Luke. Jill heard what happened and made her way over to their house. April opened the door to see Jill standing there. Jill just opened her arms up and hugged April. Jessica was behind her with tears in her eyes. She went down the hall and into Sarah's room, closing the door behind her.

"April, I'm so sorry. Whatever you need, I'll be here for you." Jill just held her and let her cry. Luke came over and hugged his mother.

"I need to call John." April said to Jill. She got up and grabbed her phone which had voicemails and text from various friends and Josh's clients stating their condolences. She ignored them and pulled up John's contact page and she hit dial.

"Hello." John stated.

"John."

"April, what's wrong? Are you ok?"

"John, Josh was in a car wreck." she paused for a moment. "He's dead John. Josh is dead."

"April, I'm so sorry, I'll be down there in an hour."

"Ok John, just be careful. Your all I have left."

John is April's older brother by two years. He joined the Army and did two tours in Iraq and then left the Army in 2009. He was lucky, other than having PTSD, he came away without any major trauma.

He drove the 65 miles as fast yet safely as possible. When he arrived, he pulled in and got out. Going to the front door, it opened before he could make it there.

"John!" April called out.

"I'm so sorry April, I know you loved him."

"As long as I have you, I'll make it through this, we will make it through this." Luke came to his Uncle John and gave him a hug. "Hey Uncle John!" he heard from the hallway. It was Sarah heading towards them. Her eyes were filled with tears. "Hey kids, I'm sorry about your father. I'll be here for as long as you guys need me."

They all sat down none of them realizing it was almost 5pm and none of them had ate anything. Jill went and got them all some pizzas. Jill returned and they ate mostly in silence. Jill and Jessica left at around 8pm.

"I know you won't feel like going to school but trust me when I say it will be better than sitting around here crying." April said to the kids.

The kids went to bed at 9:30. April returned to the couch and held on to John while crying. She had put up a front in front of the kids, but now she just let loose. John held her until she fell asleep in his arms. He picked her up and took her to her room, laying her on the bed. He went back into the living room and just dozed off after setting his alarm to go off at 7am.

________

John woke up to his phone's alarm. He walked to Sarah's room and woke her up. Then he woke up Luke. They got their showers and ate some food. He was driving when Sarah said that he could just take her to school instead of being dropped off at the bus stop. He figured the bus stop would have been tempting her to just turn around and walk home. He told both of them to be strong.

He returned to the house to find a car at the street. He walked in to the house and was greeted by April. She explained that the funeral planner was explaining that Josh had left all the instructions. His funeral was already planned. They need not do anything but be there.

After the lady left April asked him a question. "I was wondering if you could stay here with us for a few weeks to help me." John looked at her.

"You need not ask that April. I will."

They sat and talked, going over things they needed to do. She needed to go to the bank, get with the lawyer and settle anything that needed to be done. She was sad and feeling guilty. If only he stayed at the office instead of trying to drive home.

They picked the kids who were both sad. She explained when the funeral was to be held. John went to his home and got clothes that he would need for his stay. He told his neighbor what was happening and the neighbor agreed to look after his home and get his mail.

The funeral was Sunday afternoon at 1pm a lot of people showed up. He was well liked and had dozens of customers. The kids were sad and John stayed close to them and April. It was a nice ceremony. They accepted a little bit of company when they went back to the house.

_________________

April and John tried to get Sarah and Luke back into a normal routine. They looked sad all the time. John cheered them up best he could by talking with them. He played baseball and threw around a football with Luke. He even helped Sarah practice her volleyball techniques. He would be a good father if he had ever settled down with someone.

April asked him that one night after the kids went to bed. "Why didn't you ever settled down with some lady?"

"Ah, I don't know April. I just didn't see anyone I liked well enough to marry. I've had my fair share of flings. Believe me, I've been around the block a few times. What about you? You think you'll try and find somebody else."

April sat there pondering that question. "I would like to hope so."

________________

John stayed at her house for the entire next month. He would go up to his house and check with the neighbor and get his mail twice. April cleaned up the office space Josh was using and put a futon in there.

John and April had the house to themselves. Sarah was over at Jill's with Jessica. Luke was at a boy bash sleepover. It was just them, and some liquor. They started out drinking only one drink. April poured another and another trying to keep her feelings away. "You know what we both need?" John shake his head no. "We both need a good fuck. It's been so long." She said and then suddenly had her lips on her older brother. It was hard for him to refuse being drunk too. He returned the kiss, opening himself to her. They were kissing right there on the couch. He reached for her face, cupping it in his hands. He then reached for her shirt, she moved her hands along to help him. They pulled it off together. He ripped her bra off. He went straight for those nipples, sucking them like a little baby. "Oh gawd, suck them. Suck them Johnny." She hadn't called him Johnny since they were kids.

"You like that April."

His hands reached for her thighs and in one motion, grabbed her and picked her up. He carried her to her room. He lay her down on the bed and with him on top. She went for his shirt, pulling it off him. She started kissing him again showing real passion for him. He pulled at her elastic pants, pulling them down and then off of her. Her red panties were at her knees because she did that part for him. She pulled at his arm pulling him up to her. She undid his pants button and yanked them down with his underwear. He pushed her down. He lined her up with his 7 inches of hard human steel. He slowly pushed in. She was really wet. He slid in without a problem. He rested in her for a few seconds. Then he started pumping in and out like a wild beast. She was holding him as hard as she could. Her nails were practically in his skin. "Yes, FUCK me you big boy, I love you so much. Fuck me and make me yours." She was near a top. Her orgasm hit, catching and holding his cock inside her. He couldn't resist. He unloaded his month plus unspent load of cum straight into her. After 10 bloody long volleys he stopped. She was coming down from the high releasing her death grip on him.

He was still hard and not leaving anytime soon. This time, he went slowly and gently. Slowly he pushed in and out. Making gentle love while kissing her. "I love you April."

She started to build again, looking him dead in the eyes. She was loving it. He continued to thrill her. She was there again. "Oh John, Yes finish it." He thrust into her faster a few times when she came for the second time.

"Oh April" John grunted. He exploded into her again delivering a knockout blow to both of them. He lay there still in her, rolling her on top of him. They lay like that for a good bit. Finally April slipped from him and got into his side. They lay there for the rest of the night. It was quiet in the house.

__________

April woke up in her bed naked, curled up with a man. It took her a few seconds to realize it was John. 'OH FUCK' was all April could think. She slowly got up and went to the dresser and pulled out some clothes. She went into the bathroom and locked the door. She felt used and violated. She started the shower and let it warm up. She stepped in and let the water run over her. She started crying, it took everything she had not to grab the razor and cut her wrist. She couldn't do that to her kids. She would go out there and face John. She washed up and got dressed. When she opened the door, John was up and dressed. "Why did you do that to me?"

"April, I didn't mean for this to happen. We were both drunk and the next thing I know, we were kissing and then in the bed. I am sorry if I hurt you. I would never ever intentionally hurt you."

"You raped me, violated me and my trust in you. GET OUT!!!" She stormed out of the room.

"April, please just listen!" She wasn't going to.

"Get your shit and get out, I don't wanna see you or talk to you."

John knew it was no good trying to talk to her now. She was nothing to mess with when she was angry. He packed his stuff and got in the car. He pulled out the drive way. He came to a stop sign. He knew he couldn't leave it like this, especially with the kids. Luke would be over at Jill's now. They arranged for her to pick him up and him stay the day. He drove over to Jill's and knocked on the door.

"I didn't expect you to come get them this early." Jill said

"I'm not! I screwed up Jill. I don't want to get into right now. I just came to say goodbye to the kids before I left. She will need you more now than ever." John said and she let him in.

"Luke, Sarah can you guys come here." They came to him. He hugged them both before saying. "I have to leave now. I'm always a phone call away if you two ever need to talk. You two have to be strong for your mother and each other. I love you guys!" He was crying saying goodbye to them.

"Why can't you stay uncle John?" Asked Luke.

"Well, it's hard to explain buddy. But your mom is the boss, and please respect her ok. I'm sorry!" Both Luke and Sarah had tears in their eyes. He turned and left the house leaving Jill with the kids. He got in the car, started it and left. He left for his house, but not paying attention he took a very long time getting there.

Jill left the kids at her house stating she had an errand to run. She pulled into the Wells driveway. She got out and walked to the door. She knocked only to get no reply. She used the key she had that April gave her. She opened the door and yelled out April's name only to be met by silence. She looked out the back window and saw April sitting on the wooden bench about 100 feet from the house. She opened the back door and walked down to her. She could see her crying and was really upset. "April, what happened sweetheart?"

April looked to her, "How did you know something was wrong?" Asking, unsure of what was going on. How did her friend know to come and talk to her.

"John came by my house. He told the kids that he had to leave. He was very distraught about leaving them. I asked him why and he said that he really screwed up." She sat looking at April.

"You promise not to breathe a word of this to anyone!" Jill nodded her head.

"Last night we were drinking and I guess we both got way out of hand. Somehow we ended up in bed together, naked."

"So you two had sex!"

"Yeah, I just don't remember it. I flat out told him he raped me. He violated my body and my trust. I told him to get out. I don't wanna see him or speak to him. I was so close to cutting myself in the shower. It made me want to die. I know that's not right and it would hurt Sarah and Luke more than anyone else." April sat there looking like shit.

"Why don't we go get you dressed and go get the kids. We go out to the park."

"Ok and Jill, thank you. I appreciate everything you do for me."

They did just that. They got to the park, Jill and April sat and watched them play volleyball. After the park volleyball was done, Jill drove April, Sarah and Luke to their home. Sarah cooked supper that night. Luke was very sleepy turning earlier that night. Sarah came to her mother who was just sitting in her bed. "Mom, I know it is none of my business but I would like to know what happened. Maybe I can talk to uncle John for you."

"Sweetheart, what happened between me and John can only be solved by us. It will just take some time." She could see that Sarah loved having John there.

________

April got back into a routine of taking care of the kids and cooking. She didn't have to worry about money anytime soon. There was over $600,000 in the bank account. Josh had a $500,000 life insurance policy on himself.

She received a phone call from John on the following Wednesday after the very big disaster of them sleeping together. She didn't answer as she wasn't ready to talk. He did leave a voicemail.

'April, I know that you are still upset with me and probably hate me. I sorry that it happened. I would never ever intentionally hurt you. You asked me a question one night. You asked why I never settled down with anyone. I gave you a half truth answer. The real reason is because none of them held a flame in my heart like you do.' She listened to it, crying as he was stating that he truly loved her.

She met Jill for lunch one afternoon while the kids were at school and let her listen. After listening to the voicemail, Jill said. "Sounds like he truly loves you. I believe him when he said he would never hurt you on purpose."

"But he raped me." April responded.

"You said you were both drunk. Maybe it just happened the way it did. Are you ashamed and feeling guilty because you miss Josh or because you slept with John?" Jill asked trying to get into April's mind.

April sat and ponder that. "I don't know Jill."

They finished eating and left, picking up their kids. April still pondered that question for the next seven weeks.

April woke up in the middle of the night. She got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. She puked into the toilet. Her entire dinner came up. She went to the kitchen and got a glass of water. She returned to bed and looked at the clock. It was 5:30 A.M. She had to get the kids up for school at 7am. She dozed back to sleep.

Waking up at 7am, she went and woke up Sarah and Luke. She felt even worse that she did 2 hours ago. She decided to call Jill.

Jill answered her phone. "Jill, I feel sick. Can you come and get the kids and take them to school."

"Yeah, no problem April." She hung up the phone and laid back down.

Sarah came in and asked if she was getting dressed. "No sweetheart, I'm not feeling good. Jill is coming to pick you and Luke up."

lover1988
lover1988
208 Followers
12