April's Release Ch. 02

Story Info
A submissive is initiated
6.4k words
4.3
26.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02: April's First Lesson

"You're absolutely clear about our agreement." Heather stroked April's hand lovingly, romantically. She looked deeply into April's eyes, drawing truth from her soul. "You are sure?" She probed.

"Yes," April sighed softly. She exhaled slowly; drifting away in contemplation of the promise she had just made to a woman she had met only once.

Did she really need this? April thought. Yes, she needed this; she desired it. Her submissive needs had driven her fantasies forever, and now, finally, she was granted the privilege to offer herself willfully. But that did not control the apprehension, the foreboding, the fear of the unknown. What would they do to her?

"No questions? You looked a little blank before."

"Well," April attempted a playful smile, hoping to cover her apparent distraction, "I have a lot of questions," she stumbled awkwardly, "to say the least. But I think they will get answered as we move along."

Heather scowled disapproval. "Your command of the language, young lady, leaves something to be desired. We will work on that as time permits." Her eyes demanded sincerity.

"I promise to obey you." April responded deferentially.

"And?" Heather pushed for more.

"And everyone who shares me."

"And?" Heather's voice had changed to an airy sotto, revealing a hint of deep, animal sensuality. She rubbed April's hand softly, her lips parted; her smoky eyes drew April in.

"And I will follow your instructions to the letter." April quivered with the response, captivated by the power of her growing love for this unusual woman.

"Everything we discussed? You're sure?"

"I am sure." April hesitated a moment, then spoke, following the litany of her commitment. " I willingly give myself to you to be used as you wish."

Heather's demeanor suddenly became more businesslike, curt. "Alright, then, I will see you this evening at eight. Be on time."

"I will."

"Make sure to take care of all of those details I talked to you about. You will find everything you need in the box, with complete instructions" Heather slid the gift-wrapped package toward April. "Be meticulous."

April lifted the box and stood up to leave.

Suddenly, Heather grabbed April's arm and tugged her down, so that she could speak softly, close to April's ear. "If you forget anything, I will punish you most unpleasantly."

"I understand," April's skin tightening with fear. "I understand everything you told me and I will do exactly as I am instructed before I come to you for training."

"Good," Heather said. "Good girl. I will see you at seven."

"Eight," April responded hesitantly, partially fearing to question her mistress, partially unsure if she had misunderstood. "You said eight before?" Daring a question.

"So I did." Heather smiled. "See you at eight then." Aroused, confused, frozen with fear and apprehension, oblivious to her surroundings, April walked back to her office

She had thought that tackling the new sales project this afternoon would help distract her. But her curious mind could not disconnect from anticipation of her first formal training session with Heather. Amid the figures on charts and spreadsheets, visions of fear; exciting, arousing fear spun wildly across her tormented mind in a relentless dance macabre. What would happen to her tonight? What would Heather demand? Would she be bound, whipped? Riding an emotional roller-coaster, her intense arousal gave way to sheer panic as she recalled that first night; Heather's powerful hand, asphyxiating her, suffocating her to the threshold of terror. Could she handle this again?

Later, at home, she paced, sat briefly, then, glancing at the clock, restlessly paced again. She was cold. A ball of ice grew in the pit of her stomach as the time to prepare approached.

Following orders, she had warmed the bottles in the sink. The first enema was unpleasant. Heather had been specific about their use, "Lay on your left side. Use the laxative first, wait a full five minutes before you release, then use the mineral oil after you are clean. You can release the mineral oil sooner, but not less than two minutes. Everything is spelled out in the instructions."

Cramping, she recalled that bitchy nurse prepping her for surgery. "Hold it until I tell you." Her thoughts wandered to Heather stifling her breath while a blistering hot enema filled her ass. Did she really need this? Trembling, she completed the process, falling into a cold sweat.

The second bottle was less unpleasant, almost soothing, calming. She bathed, using the soap and shampoo that Heather had provided. "No perfumes," she recalled Heather saying as she reached habitually for her favorite scent.

The mandatory cleansing completed, April slipped into the flimsy silk dress, the only garment she was permitted to wear. A moment of hesitation came as she checked herself in the mirror. I don't have to go, she thought. Yes, she decided. Yes, I do have to go.

In a moment she set out on her way to Heather's house.

"You look delicious," Heather said opening the large wooden door. "Good enough to eat." She smiled at her own wit. "Come in, let me show you around. Can I get you a glass of wine, something stronger, perhaps?"

"No thank you," April said quietly.

"No tequila tonight, then?" Heather inquired.

Her mouth chalky, her skin clammy, April needed a strong drink, but her better judgment warned her to decline.

"I really can't." April demurred, knowing that what little control she managed over herself at this moment was tenuous. Alcohol was not an option.

She could barely focus her eyes as Heather walked her through the big house, showing her the elaborate dining area, the gourmet kitchen. In her agitated state, disjointed images of her bound and tormented body clouded her eyes and threatened the delicate balance between reality and escape.

April gasped when they reached the bedroom where she had awakened that first night, alone, drunk, and confused.

A slight crack formed between April's eyes and her mind. Where was she? She looked up at the ceiling. "No!" she shouted, surprising herself as much as she did Heather. For a moment she was in Heather's bed on that first night, her face covered with Heather's powerful hand, her breathing denied until she submitted to do as she was ordered. "No," she screamed once again, recalling Ron slapping his dripping cock hard against her face.

She shook herself as reality returned. She looked up to see if the ghostly characters that danced across the filmy gauze of the canopy we here. They were not. Nor was the canopy. She looked to the window remembering that the terrifyingly haunted figures were merely reflections of headlights passing by on the busy street below.

"Oh my god," she sighed, shaking herself once again. It was not a dream. It was real.

"Are you quite done, April?" Heather asked softly, allowing April to return gently from her dark reverie. "Come here," she said taking April into her arms. "Don't be afraid, love." She kissed April's neck softly. "I'm not going to hurt you, baby," Heather whispered, nibbling her ear lobe. "I want to give you the love you need deep inside." Her hands caressed April's breasts, slid to her hips, then moved around to massage April's soft ass.

"Good girl," Heather whispered, acknowledging April's compliance with her order to wear nothing but the silk dress and shoes.

Heather's fingers probed deeply between April's cheeks. "Such a delicious ass." She spread April's cheeks wide through her silken dress.

Heather moved her head back, brushing her lips against April's hesitant mouth.

"Kiss me," she sighed softly.

April resisted her lover's bold advance. But Heather grasped the back of April's head, firmly guiding her into position. Her lips crushed against April's mouth. Her skilled tongue pushed forcefully between April's parted lips. Emotion overcame her weakness and April soon opened wide to accept her lover's probing tongue. Her hands grasped at Heather's soft flesh. Her tongue explored between Heather's thick, sensual lips, swirling together with Heather's in a whirling serpentine dance.

"That's my sweet lover," Heather whispered before returning to taste more of April's yielding mouth. "That's the April I love." She returned to feed deeply on her lover.

"You are so lovely," Heather fondled April's spread ass. "I could eat you up."

Heather stepped back. "Turn around, love." She instructed. "Bend over and put your hands on the arms of my chair." April moved slowly, looking over her shoulder to study the chair behind her. Heather reacted impatiently, tugging April around, grasping her hands, and placing them on the arms of the chair. "That's it," she said gently, apparently recovered from her irritation with April's sluggishness. "Now bend as far as you can and spread your legs," Heather instructed. "Good. Point your toes in. Good. Get that ass up for me."

Finally having worked April into the position she wanted, Heather knelt behind her. Lifting April's dress, she spread her cheeks and began sensually licking and sucking April's exposed asshole.

April's breaths came quick. Her body quivering in excitement, she moaned softly while Heather's tongue skillfully drove her closer and closer to climax.

"Your ass tastes so good," Heather worked her fingers into April's pussy. Pushing gently and slowly at first, she soon worked three fingers of her right hand fully into April's soaked cunt. "You need that, now. Don't you, love?" Heather whispered.

"Yes," April sighed.

"More?" Heather asked softly before plunging her well-practiced tongue deeply into April's hungry ass. "More?" She asked again. "Tell Heather what you need."

"Yes," April sighed, "More, please. More"

"Push that asshole back into my mouth for me now," Heather demanded. A loud crack split the air as she slapped April's cheek with her free hand.

"Do you like that?" She demanded. "DO YOU?" she asked forcefully. "Tell me."

"Yes," April huffed softly. "More," she begged, "more."

Heather's hand cracked firmly against April's soft flesh. She reached under to press the heel of her hand hard against April's tender, full bladder. Still sucking sensually on April's asshole, she probed April's pussy, pushing her fingertips against April's G spot, squeezing April's bladder from the inside and outside.

"Don't you dare piss," Heather ordered, pushing harder. "Don't you DARE."

At that moment, all April could think about was pissing. The pressure was intense, unbearable.

"Do ... not ... piss." Heather ordered through clenched teeth.

Overwhelmed with the sensation that she was about to piss herself, April lost control and, though she didn't piss, she climaxed suddenly and intensely. Her body shook convulsively. Her knees buckled.

"Ohhhhh," April sighed. "Oh, oh, oh," She screamed. She drew her breath in long and slow. Her body lifted, filled with the long breath she had drawn. Her strength returned. Settling her head into the seat of the chair, she reached back, spread her cheeks wide and thrust her spread ass into Heather's face.

"Eat me." She demanded.

Heather worked her tongue deeply into April's ass.

"Eat that ass." She screamed out as Heather's hand fell hard upon her cheek with a loud crack. "Suck my asshole." She demanded boldly.

"Yes! Give it to me. Suck that ass." April barked, her body shaking in orgasmic bliss.

Heather lifted her from the chair. "That was quite intense, my little bitch. Now kiss me," She demanded, turning April's limp body to face her. "Kiss me," Heather ordered. "Suck that sweet ass juice out of my mouth, bitch."

April's mouth opened to accept Heather's tongue, to feel the crushing sensation of her powerful lips. "Good girl," Heather sighed, pressing her lips to April's. "Taste that ass. Do you taste your ass?" Heather asked.

"Yes." April whispered through the fevered kiss.

"Do you love it? Tell me."

"I love it." April sighed, kissing her lover passionately. "I love it so much."

"You want more?" Heather coaxed.

"Yes," April sighed obediently, "More ... please." She sighed as Heather shoved her thick tongue down her throat. The kiss alone brought April to a quivering climax.

"Did you piss yourself?" Heather asked as April settled from her climax. "Tell me. Did you piss?"

"I, uh," April touched her cunt. She was so wet it could be. "I, uh ..."

"On your knees." Heather demanded.

Confused, April looked up to find her lover's eyes had turned cold and demanding.

"NOW!" Heather ordered. "Get on your knees. NOW!" She said again, pushing down on April's shoulders.

"Pull that dress up over your head."

April remained standing. Her eyes blank, her mind overloaded, her head moved side to side, looking for an answer. Too much. This was moving too fast.

"Get on your fucking knees and pull that dress over your head." Heather ordered, measuring her words carefully. She shoved April down hard.

April lowered herself slowly, bending under the force of Heather's firm control. Heather grasped the fabric of her dress snapping it into the air in one smooth move.

Standing behind her kneeling lover, Heather grabbed April harshly by they hair and slapped her face.

"Open your mouth." Heather continued to slap, side to side, in a smooth rhythm her face as April's mouth slowly opened to a wide gape.

"Wide!" She demanded. "WIDER! Goddamnit. Open that mouth WIDE!" Heather screamed, punctuating her order with a hard slap to April's face that left her stinging.

"Ron?" April asked quietly as Ron stepped in front her.

"Keep that mouth opened!" Heather slapped her face hard. "OPENED!"

Ron thrust his cock to her mouth, slapping it against her stretched lips.

"Take him." Heather ordered.

April's mouth stretched out wider to accept his cock as deeply as she could, but he kept the head just between her lips, stroking himself intensely.

"Use your tongue," Heather ordered. "Push that tongue out to him. Tongue him. Lick him. Make him cum." She instructed.

Thick strands of precum connected the purple, throbbing head of Ron's cock to April's glistening, swollen lips.

"I've been teasing him all day," Heather sneered, pulling April's hair back gently with both hands. "Now he is going to let loose and fill your mouth to the brim." She looked up at Ron. "Aren't you, big daddy?"

Ron did not respond. A fire raged in his eyes while he continued to work feverishly on his cock, stroking himself into April's gaping mouth.

"Don't you dare swallow." Heather ordered. "Do you understand me, April? Don't you dare swallow." She repeated herself.

"Uh huh," April responded awkwardly her tongue lolling out perversely.

Ron was so close and so full that a stream of thick cum had already begun to run from his throbbing cock.

April's head tossed. Wisps of tangled hair stuck to her sweaty face.

Heather tugged April's hair, jerking her head rapidly back as the first spurt hit her lips. "DON'T SWALLOW!" Cum splashed over April's lips and into her nostrils. Heather guided April's head to help her capture all of the endless stream between her lips. Her mouth was soon brimming with hot, thick cum.

Stroking more slowly now, Ron began to milk his balls, deliberately squeezing the last of his juice on to April's lips. Pearly white rivulets dripped down from her chin on to her breasts. A thick, ropy string hung obscenely from her nose to her lower lip.

"Put your head back." Heather ordered. "Back more. Further. I don't want you to lose any of it. Close your lips." Controlling her lover by the tugging grip she maintained on her hair, Heather leaned April backwards slowly. "Close your lips." She instructed gently. "Stay with me now, love." Heather coaxed, leaning April slowly backward. "Keep your head back and your mouth closed. We don't want you to lose any."

April choked. A bubble burst from her lips. A stream ran down her cheek toward her ear. "Breathe through your nose. Relax." Heather instructed as she proceeded to lower April to the floor.

"Easy does it now." She coaxed. "Let those legs out in front of you. Lean back. I have you. Go ahead, quickly now. Keep your mouth closed and breathe easy. That's it, one leg at a time." Heather encouraged April, talking continuously.

With Ron helping position her legs and Heather balancing her from behind, April reluctantly let her body fall back until she landed softly, face-up on the soft floor matt. Ron moved around to position her head on a large, firm, contoured cushion.

"I want you to squirt that cum into my ass now." Heather ordered. "Do you understand what I want?" April nodded. A bubble rose from her mouth, spilling more cum over her cheek as she tried to answer.

Extremely agile for her size, Heather quickly squatted over April's head. She reached back with both hands and spread her large cheeks lowering her asshole to April's overflowing mouth. "Now you are going to fill me with his hot cum and I want every drop of it inside of my ass. Every drop. Do you understand?" Heather demanded.

With her hands between April's knees, Heather forced her heavy body down hard against April's flooded mouth. "Shove every drop of his juice into me now." She pushed backward, forcing her ample, soft cheeks to cover April's face completely, denying her any opportunity to breathe.

"Work hard, bitch. I'm going to hold you here till I have it all. Understand."

April understood. Her fears had become real. Spinning into a panic, she understood Heather's intense desire to deny her breathing privilege. And it was at this moment that April reached a state of great clarity. She knew what to do. There was no choice.

April encircled Heather's open asshole with her lips. Pressing them to her as hard as she could, April probed first with her tongue and then began to spit the mixed fluids into her lover's ass.

"Get it all in there," Ron ordered from behind her. "Fill her up for me." He said. "Fill her up good."

Racing against the loss of breath, April struggled to push the flood of cum from her mouth to Heather's ass as quickly as possible. She squeezed as hard as she could to discharge the contents of her mouth completely into her mistress.

"I can feel it filling me." Heather said. "Now shove your tongue in deep so I know you are done. Good girl." Heather said finally as April's tongue pushed its way into her open asshole. "Good girl"

Heather leaned forward, clearing some space over April's nose and mouth, granting her the air she so desperately needed. April gasped and coughed as she aspirated cum and saliva with her first desperate breath. Fighting the burning in her chest, she barely saw Ron lean forward over her and plunge his cock into Heather's ass.

"Ride me hard, big daddy," Heather screamed. "Ride that ass."

Ron grunted and growled, hammering his cock into his lover's ass. Heather's large, soft body fell heavily on top of April's slight frame. She applied her mouth directly to April's pussy, sucking and licking her while Ron plowed her ass hard and fast.

April needed to lick Heather's cunt. She leaned back, struggling to lick, to taste, to service her lover, as Ron's powerful thrusting tossed Heather's large body like a kite in the wind. She closed her eyes, then opened them again to see Ron's cock hammering Heather's ass. She felt his balls slapping against her head.

Reality. April's arousal soared as Heather's warm mouth delivered her pussy to sudden, powerful climax.

Heather's climax shook her body so hard that she barely noticed April writhing in pleasure under her. Her fingers dug into the soft flesh of April's thighs. Her mouth sucked, her tongue lashed April's turgid cunt lips furiously. "Oh, uh, uh..." She blurted. "Give ... mmmmmm ....fuck ..." Her voice low, Heather uttered barely intelligible sounds throughout her climax.

12